Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:41:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: how to become a TRADER  (Read 8423 times)
Ems30

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:30:17 AM

First, focus on learning market and trading basics.A good understanding of the basics of trading provides the foundation that will support a trader's entire trading career. A knowledge of the basics is required before more advanced trading information can be successfully implemented,because become a professional trader is not easy, learning the basics and advanced are also stepstone. it makes also learn from other strategies to it make it gain  your experience, due to the path to becoming a professional trader isn't a straightforward.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
alvinmtp

Activity: 658
Merit: 505

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:33:37 AM

The fact that you earned .001 btc means that you still did pretty good. Because profit is still a profit no matter the amount. Imagine if you used an even bigger capital when you did your trade compared to what you actually used. You'll earn an even larger amount of profit right? Just keep on doing what you are doing. You'll keep on earning a small and steady profits from your trades. Even if you did lose a trade, don't lose confidence. Trading is a gamble. You don't always win it. That is why you need to learn from those mistakes and also increase your knowledge by reading useful articles online. This is how you become an effective trader.
Rose119

Activity: 502
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 09:11:43 AM

The fact that you earned .001 btc means that you still did pretty good. Because profit is still a profit no matter the amount. Imagine if you used an even bigger capital when you did your trade compared to what you actually used. You'll earn an even larger amount of profit right? Just keep on doing what you are doing. You'll keep on earning a small and steady profits from your trades. Even if you did lose a trade, don't lose confidence. Trading is a gamble. You don't always win it. That is why you need to learn from those mistakes and also increase your knowledge by reading useful articles online. This is how you become an effective trader.

All happen is start with small amount, if you earned small amount in trading then congrats because this is a good experience to you and keep it up, but don't expect that you always earned because losing money is part of trading just always remember that.
Krillin61

Activity: 314
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:21:47 PM

I want to learn to trade and become acquainted with the field of crypto currency trading. what should I do? I am currently reading trading technical analysis but I do not understand technical analysis and a pattern. I tried to live trading I earned a .001 btc. I prefer more profit than trading.
If you already earned a .001 btc it means that you did well in trading, but if you want to earn more profits you better to conduct more research and study more about the movement of the coins in the market.
GeniusAko

Activity: 434
Merit: 117

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:36:43 PM

I want to learn to trade and become acquainted with the field of crypto currency trading. what should I do? I am currently reading trading technical analysis but I do not understand technical analysis and a pattern. I tried to live trading I earned a .001 btc. I prefer more profit than trading.
Do you want to become a good trader? Before you achieve your goal, I am sure that you will face many challenges and earn many experiences. Gather more information that can help you to become professional and a good trader.
Lhaine

Activity: 742
Merit: 128

Coinbene.com - Experience Fast Crypto Trading

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:55:30 PM

Do you want to become a good trader? Before you achieve your goal, I am sure that you will face many challenges and earn many experiences. Gather more information that can help you to become professional and a good trader.

And the number one you will experience in trading is to lose your money and if you experience that don't lose hope, just continue what you are doing and study all about trading, know how to analyze the market and the best next move in trading.
Rodeo02

Activity: 1302
Merit: 577

avatar and signature space for rent !!!

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:03:41 PM

And the number one you will experience in trading is to lose your money and if you experience that don't lose hope, just continue what you are doing and study all about trading, know how to analyze the market and the best next move in trading.
as long as you believe in your self to be that you may become a good trader and know more a lot about trading you can also experience a lot of struggles then there is no other may have to be worry about cause everything here is can be learn and you can also have to know what are some of the best moves that you may have to take on.
abel1337
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

FOCUS

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 04:09:07 PM

as long as you believe in your self to be that you may become a good trader and know more a lot about trading you can also experience a lot of struggles then there is no other may have to be worry about cause everything here is can be learn and you can also have to know what are some of the best moves that you may have to take on.
Of course , Having a struggle is normal for us traders and most newbies are experiencing it a lot.  For me its better to just think positive and try to imitate what successful traders do. Practicing trading can cost much money because of the expected loss but you can prevent it by making a research and taking time and patience holding your coin.
abas_ir

Activity: 518
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:17:52 PM

risk and lose can not avoid while we decided to invest in bitcoin or other cryptocurrency.as we know , right now bitcoin price falls deeply , and need effort to make this back to highest level
gamalzour

Activity: 566
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:25:24 AM

Some steps to becoming a trader are:
- Understand the Candlestick and Movement Patterns
Understanding the candlestick and movement patterns is very important in trading, why? Because Candlestick can predict price movement of bitcoin in some candle forward. By understanding candlestick and movement pattern, then you can predict the trend that will happen.
- Conducting Technical and Fundamental Analysis
Before trading, you should learn to analyze the bitcoin price movement technically, by understanding the indicators and trading tools that match the characteristics of bitcoin movement in the market. You should also be able to analyze the news (fundamental analysis) of both global news and news events that appear at any given time and its nature can influence the movement of bitcoin price trends.
- Understanding the Characteristics of Bitcoin Movement
Bitcoin price movements in the market have certain characteristics that are influenced by several factors either fundamental or technical news, as well as certain other things that have their own uniqueness. The more often you trade the more you understand the character of bitcoin movement, to become a natural instinct of a pro trader.
- Creating a Trading Plan
Some time before trading, you must make a good trading plan. By organizing your work steps and strategic plan, you will be able to immediately take action or step if things happen outside the scenario you have created. Usefulness of this trading plan is that we always follow the rails we have made so as not to slip and fall into the brink of destruction.
For trading, if you don’t have any prior knowledge about bitcoin, you might be seeing worst circumstances and you might fail in your goals. Why I am saying this because this platform is full with such stories where people didn’t have any prior knowledge and for the sake of earning money, they just entered blindly. This is a badass game which doesn’t look for in nonce.
coffigayo

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:43:32 AM

A beginner also understands the risks and benefits. It's a good idea to start with some good benefits but do not expect this all the time. This is a big risk if you are not on the right side of market trends. You must know the predictions and future analysis of the market. Also a technical chart if you can read and understand better. Always select a coin with a large adoption or you will see your investment fade in a few months. If you make the right coin choices you do not need to look at the graphs, and more. You just need patience and the coin will do the rest.
MiukoOk

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:41:11 AM

How to start trading is the question of many new entrants into the market even those who have entered the market for some time still want to know how they can trade better make a profit than
karungbitcoin

Activity: 588

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:55:37 AM

To become successfully trader is not easy because the big enemy in trading actually our natural emotion like greedy and not patient, i been in 3 years in trading but still hard to control that emotion. Actually skill about technical analysis no need necesary to understanding it all, because that not to be guarantee we can make profit because sometimes technical analysis do not work in crypto trading.

███    TWITTER     MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
CJPEREZ

Activity: 121

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:34:27 AM

Welcome to the trading before you start to trade you must need to know the basics of trading. You can watch videos on youtube like how to read charts and candlesticks, etc. Remember don't start to trade without knowledge or else your money will gone like a bubble trading is so risky so be careful.
Ajinomoto40

Activity: 338

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 04:51:11 PM

Being a trader is not that easy, being a trader is a hardwork in field of crypto. Currencies. If you're a newbie you must better to conduct with your own a proper research for you to know on how to became a great and efficient trader because trading is very risky.

iambakov

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:55:36 PM

I think it is not rigth to learn trading by trading. There are too many risks and things that you need to undertand. There are a lot off books which will give you better understanding of processes, show some trading tools, analysis. It is also recomended to have degree in economics, if you want trading to be your profession.
Katfilka

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:25:16 PM

Being a trader is not easy , you need a person have enough knowledge to guide you about being a trader. I would say their are a lots of information you need to gather so that you will have some ideas like the different values of token you want to trade.
logicgate

Activity: 994
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:28:13 PM

Some steps to becoming a trader are:
- Understand the Candlestick and Movement Patterns
Understanding the candlestick and movement patterns is very important in trading, why? Because Candlestick can predict price movement of bitcoin in some candle forward. By understanding candlestick and movement pattern, then you can predict the trend that will happen.
- Conducting Technical and Fundamental Analysis
Before trading, you should learn to analyze the bitcoin price movement technically, by understanding the indicators and trading tools that match the characteristics of bitcoin movement in the market. You should also be able to analyze the news (fundamental analysis) of both global news and news events that appear at any given time and its nature can influence the movement of bitcoin price trends.
- Understanding the Characteristics of Bitcoin Movement
Bitcoin price movements in the market have certain characteristics that are influenced by several factors either fundamental or technical news, as well as certain other things that have their own uniqueness. The more often you trade the more you understand the character of bitcoin movement, to become a natural instinct of a pro trader.
- Creating a Trading Plan
Some time before trading, you must make a good trading plan. By organizing your work steps and strategic plan, you will be able to immediately take action or step if things happen outside the scenario you have created. Usefulness of this trading plan is that we always follow the rails we have made so as not to slip and fall into the brink of destruction.
For trading, if you don’t have any prior knowledge about bitcoin, you might be seeing worst circumstances and you might fail in your goals. Why I am saying this because this platform is full with such stories where people didn’t have any prior knowledge and for the sake of earning money, they just entered blindly. This is a badass game which doesn’t look for in nonce.
  It is very hard to say anything about the future of bitcoin because its price varies within seconds. Till now both the years were same for it but I think that 2018 was a bit better for bitcoin than 2017 because its price increased much in 2018 than in 2017 but still there is no such large difference between both the years. Moreover it depends upon the remaining six months of 2018 that either its price increases or not.
karthcrypt

Activity: 266

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:30:52 PM

Becoming a trader required that you at least learn the basics of trading. Find a platform where you could do dummy trading and practice your trade before you go live with real money.

FalcoonRed

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:33:42 PM

if you want to be a successful trader you should be able to analyze the coins and you must diligently monitor the market and when you get it you have to be patient in selling and buying because patience is the key to success
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: