Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 09:10:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: how to become a TRADER  (Read 8423 times)
Liberto

Activity: 391
Merit: 254

Blockchain Stranger

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:38:34 AM

I want to learn to trade and become acquainted with the field of crypto currency trading. what should I do? I am currently reading trading technical analysis but I do not understand technical analysis and a pattern. I tried to live trading I earned a .001 btc. I prefer more profit than trading.
Being a trader is not that easy, being a trader is a hardwork in field of crypto. Currencies. If you're a newbie you must better to conduct with your own a proper research for you to know on how to became a great and efficient trader because trading is very risky.

Yes, many guys are thinking that crypto trading is the best job of their dreams. But they are not wanting to think that this is a hard and tiring job of analyzig the market and staying awake at night.
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Compa
Legendary

Activity: 1006
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 12:36:10 PM

To be a trader you need to learn about of the cryptocurrency and an analisys
and Trading is not an easy, we need a patience, don't be greedy. So need a lot to learn of the crypto and market.

▄▄██████████████▄▄
             ▄███████████████████████▄
           █████████████████████████████
         ███▀▀█████▀▀ ██  ██  ▀▀██████████
        ██▀ ▄  ▀      ██  ██      ▀█████████
       █▀ ▄██▀        ██  ██        █████████
      ▀ ▄███▌      ███████████▄▄  ▄███████████
      ▄████▌        ▀██████████████████████████
    ▄██████     ██▄   ▀███████████████████████████▀
  ▄████████    █████▄▄  ▀███████████████████████▀
▄██████████    ████████▄  ▀███████████████████▀
    ███████    ██████████▄   ▀██████████████▀ ▄█
    ███████    ████████████▄▄  ▀██████████▀ ▄███
    ███████▌    ██████████████▄  ▀██████▀ ▄████
     ███████      ██████████████▄  ▀██▀ ▄██████
      ███████▄      ▀██████████▀      ████████
       ████████       ██  ██        █████████
        █████████▄    ██  ██     ▄██████████
          ██████████▄▄██▄▄██▄▄▄███████████
            ████████████████████████████
              ▀██████████████████████▀
                  ▀▀████████████▀▀

LocalCoinSwap
   World's Most Inclusive 
         Cryptocurrency Marketplace
[]
██████████████
█████████████████
██░░░░░████████████
██░░░░░██████████████
█████████████████████
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
█████████████████████
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
█████████████████████
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
TELEGRAM
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
REDDIT
INSTAGRAM
MEDIUM
LINKED IN
STEEMIT
thisappointed

Activity: 616
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 01:55:48 PM

To be a trader you need to learn about of the cryptocurrency and an analisys
and Trading is not an easy, we need a patience, don't be greedy. So need a lot to learn of the crypto and market.

Becoming a Trader is not an easy task, you are going to experience challenges until you nurtured yourself and polish your skills in Trading. You need to study a lot of stuffs to be able to understand the concept of Trading and how it works, without any knowledge on Trading, you are just wasting your time and money, it is just the same on playing gambling.

Also you have to discipline yourself, you must fix your bad attitude because if you do have a bad attitude then it could affect your potential on Trading.
Emitdama

Activity: 1895
Merit: 328

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 05:04:31 AM

Do not waste time on technical analysis. Now the price of some cryptocurrencies depends entirely on the whales ' desire. In this situation, technical analysis does not work.
Some people do not know how to trade in crypto market and for those I will say that achieve the knowledge of cryptocurrencies and its markets first or only the knowledge of a desired currency. This will make them able to know the procedures and functions involving in trading. A person with insufficient knowledge will always face with unfavorable situations and the only way is to know about the market.
illnino

Activity: 756
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 03:15:10 PM

Everyone can be a trader as long as you have skills and knowledge. Internet nowadays provides information and steps on how to trade. But the most important thing for a trader is its emotional preparation. You are risking a lot of money hoping that it'll gain big profit.

Everything here is the truth. I also think that if you are the person with a weak nervous system, you should not even think about starting to trade. Avoid it.
fluctuations

Activity: 183
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 03:31:09 PM

This is a good time for you to do this. At present the market is going down so much so if possible you should invest at this time to learn from the market experience.
Erzinnum

Activity: 364
Merit: 37

PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 03:35:29 PM

at first you should save 500 dollars. then you should loose them. then you should read some material and earn some money through bounties. than you can make depo once more and trade:)

BaraxLo

Activity: 910
Merit: 512

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 07:35:09 AM

Being a trader is not easy , you need a person have enough knowledge to guide you about being a trader. I would say their are a lots of information you need to gather so that you will have some ideas like the different values of token you want to trade.
You would never become a big person by doing and learning nothing. Everyone has to learn something to go for something. You can search out all the successful persons in the history, they have made best efforts by learning what they were supposed to do. For this, you are available with every possible source of income. Just go through them and make a best living for you at end.
Bosx1ne

Activity: 540

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:17:49 AM

I want to learn to trade and become acquainted with the field of crypto currency trading. what should I do? I am currently reading trading technical analysis but I do not understand technical analysis and a pattern. I tried to live trading I earned a .001 btc. I prefer more profit than trading.
There are many ways for us to become successful trader. We should work hard to find a way where we can improve our knowledge and skills that we can use in order to become professional trader. Knowledge, experiences, skills, and strategies are the keys for us to become successful trader. 

spartanrules

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:32:55 AM

In fact, it does not matter from what size of investment you will start trading. The best strategy for newcomers is to try buy low any cryptocurrency from top-50 and hold it to sell in high. Also you should sign up in any big exchange like binance, bittrex, bitfinex and etc. For successful trading you will have to learn about technical and fundamental analysis, use them together.
thedino

Activity: 32

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 12:42:56 PM

You can become a trader just by doing trade. All you have to do is research and learn everything you can before you chose to invest in a coin or token. You should be confident enough before investing in that particular project. And when you are,invest and have patience and faith. You just keep yourself updated with the charts everyday. If you think that selling that coin will be profitable for you, no matter if it's just 5% profit, just sell, if you want to. In the start when you're a new trader, go for LEARNING things and not EARNING profits.
Good luck in the whole journey! Smiley
Dheo

Activity: 386

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 01:28:08 PM

In fact, it does not matter from what size of investment you will start trading. The best strategy for newcomers is to try buy low any cryptocurrency from top-50 and hold it to sell in high. Also you should sign up in any big exchange like binance, bittrex, bitfinex and etc. For successful trading you will have to learn about technical and fundamental analysis, use them together.

And also in trading you need to control your emotion because many people who new in trading was getting panic after knowing that their coin decrease.so if you really don't want to lose your money make sure that you don't do panic selling.
Old God

Activity: 434
Merit: 268

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 01:44:10 PM

Hello, i have collected some advices and tips, it could help u a little, check the link below

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3217824.msg33457528#msg33457528
Pay phone82

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:11:56 AM

I have learned that I am a trading expert in trading only to make it low and sell it high, so you earn a big deal because I buy a high price coin sure it's a chance to drop and lose You have to trade you for trading to start trading then you can go to youtube to learn and to guide you into trading everything you need on youtube.
perfect999

Activity: 1610
Merit: 299

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 07:26:07 AM

A beginner also understands the risks and benefits. It's a good idea to start with some good benefits but do not expect this all the time. This is a big risk if you are not on the right side of market trends. You must know the predictions and future analysis of the market. Also a technical chart if you can read and understand better. Always select a coin with a large adoption or you will see your investment fade in a few months. If you make the right coin choices you do not need to look at the graphs, and more. You just need patience and the coin will do the rest.
For beginners I suggest to hold your coins for some time and when you understand how crypto is working and know lot of thing about crypto then you can start trading. Don’t try from the start because without knowledge you can lose your investment. Knowledge and experience is important for profitable trading. Better to flourish yourself first and then jump into this river.
robotrobert

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 08:01:48 AM

Some steps to becoming a trader are:
- Understand the Candlestick and Movement Patterns
Understanding the candlestick and movement patterns is very important in trading, why? Because Candlestick can predict price movement of bitcoin in some candle forward. By understanding candlestick and movement pattern, then you can predict the trend that will happen.
- Conducting Technical and Fundamental Analysis
Before trading, you should learn to analyze the bitcoin price movement technically, by understanding the indicators and trading tools that match the characteristics of bitcoin movement in the market. You should also be able to analyze the news (fundamental analysis) of both global news and news events that appear at any given time and its nature can influence the movement of bitcoin price trends.
- Understanding the Characteristics of Bitcoin Movement
Bitcoin price movements in the market have certain characteristics that are influenced by several factors either fundamental or technical news, as well as certain other things that have their own uniqueness. The more often you trade the more you understand the character of bitcoin movement, to become a natural instinct of a pro trader.
- Creating a Trading Plan
Some time before trading, you must make a good trading plan. By organizing your work steps and strategic plan, you will be able to immediately take action or step if things happen outside the scenario you have created. Usefulness of this trading plan is that we always follow the rails we have made so as not to slip and fall into the brink of destruction.
For trading, if you don’t have any prior knowledge about bitcoin, you might be seeing worst circumstances and you might fail in your goals. Why I am saying this because this platform is full with such stories where people didn’t have any prior knowledge and for the sake of earning money, they just entered blindly. This is a badass game which doesn’t look for in nonce.
Regular observation of the market and collect as much information about trading as you can and if possible spend some time with a trading expert. By this way you can become a good trader. It is not too difficult that many people think about, just need more time to analyze the market every moment. You can earn lot of money from crypto trading when you become skilled trader.
Liberto

Activity: 391
Merit: 254

Blockchain Stranger

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 09:57:36 AM

There is a good way, but quite dangerous at the same time, just go, and start from what you have for now, you will study and learn really fast in that way.
p i e c e

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:44:20 AM

Being a trader is not that easy, being a trader is a hardwork in field of crypto. Currencies. If you're a newbie you must better to conduct with your own a proper research for you to know on how to became a great and efficient trader because trading is very risky.

Just start with the minimum. Invest in the cheapest good altcoins like Credits and Gladius, not more than 200 dollars. Wait for some time, and use this period to study the market and learn more about the crypto.
incomefromcoins

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:51:52 AM

in order to become a trader, u should learn trading charts form youtube and read books from Amazon and basic fundamentals and check the website bitcoinwisdom.com
rakibpintu

Activity: 59

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 01:19:20 PM

trading is important for crypto market and you never know about crypto market. so you can't trade any coin of crypto currency. and you can try one coin of crypto. if you can try shortly and small and cheaply trade of crypto and slowly slowly use and use then you growth with best as well
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: