Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 09:42:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 [165] 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 ... 357 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] MARK.SPACE - 3D/VR ecosystem on blockchain  (Read 162091 times)
lordmick

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:08:18 PM

I have seen a lot of Virtual Reality ICOs but I never really understood the point. This is the first one that has a lot of partners. I don't recognize all of them, but names like Jaguar and Land Rover definitely jump out. How is it possible at this early stage that such big brands are already partnering up?
I am sure these companies have made their research and have good reasons for this partnership with Mark.Space. As I already said, VR and AR are just in the beginning. These companies probably believe in the strong future of VR and hence were looking for a promising partner in that specific field.
Does this Project require blockchain technology for feasibility, trying to understand the benefit of this on bc, looks interesting!
One of the most important advantages of having this kind of project on blockchain is that you can have decentralised computer power and dont have to run internal servers which are a huge investment and use a lot of electricity and maintenance.
that's what I've been saying. it's gonna put off a lot of people. 1 year is an eternity in crypto time.
Where you read this. Have you a link with the infos? Thanks.
Mark.Space project has potential and great possibility of application in our daily life, being able to dominate the segment in the near future, but still think that it will be necessary to invest in marketing and attract more attention to this project, will surely attract many interested parties more
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Neymar10

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:08:52 PM

I have seen a lot of Virtual Reality ICOs but I never really understood the point. This is the first one that has a lot of partners. I don't recognize all of them, but names like Jaguar and Land Rover definitely jump out. How is it possible at this early stage that such big brands are already partnering up?
I am sure these companies have made their research and have good reasons for this partnership with Mark.Space. As I already said, VR and AR are just in the beginning. These companies probably believe in the strong future of VR and hence were looking for a promising partner in that specific field.
Does this Project require blockchain technology for feasibility, trying to understand the benefit of this on bc, looks interesting!
One of the most important advantages of having this kind of project on blockchain is that you can have decentralised computer power and dont have to run internal servers which are a huge investment and use a lot of electricity and maintenance.
that's what I've been saying. it's gonna put off a lot of people. 1 year is an eternity in crypto time.
And the price is only going to get cheaper, especially relative to the technology. Think about your phones, computers, etc. The technology is WAY better than 5 years ago, but the price is way cheaper than it would have cost for the same specs.
I understand all the calculations will be decentralized?
I'm talking about rendering the virtual world. This will work in a decentralized manner, using custom capacities
lobat999

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:13:56 PM

Not only that, another thing that the project will definitely require the power of blockchain technology is that its needs  a utility token inside the ecosystem. Smiley
Seidr

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:15:03 PM

Mark.Space project has potential and great possibility of application in our daily life, being able to dominate the segment in the near future, but still think that it will be necessary to invest in marketing and attract more attention to this project, will surely attract many interested parties more
WoW, another player, the previous one was VibeHub, though they are more dedicated in the education and live concert part, with less emphasis with social interaction in a more personal space, this project could fill that gap, anyway, I wish the best for Mark
miraclebets

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:15:47 PM

As far as I know this is built by the PoW algorithm and all the work of the platform is performed decentralized using the computing power of users.
CravenEconomics

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:18:22 PM

Yes a lot of big compagnies already developp VR applications, they know that it’s a big market and it wil grow a lot in the following years. MARK.SPACE can take a nice part of all of this market I think.
And the market is constantly growing so this is one of the best times for investing in the VR technology
tarzanbigcity

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:18:36 PM

Yes a lot of big compagnies already developp VR applications, they know that it’s a big market and it wil grow a lot in the following years. MARK.SPACE can take a nice part of all of this market I think.
And the market is constantly growing so this is one of the best times for investing in the VR technology
Aside from that, its already steadily becoming mainstream. I know VR is the future.
CravenEconomics

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:19:03 PM

Aside from that, its already steadily becoming mainstream. I know VR is the future.
What happened to Playstation's plans for VR? Are those already in production?
tarzanbigcity

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:19:15 PM

Yeah, they are in production, VR headset cost is about $450.
CravenEconomics

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:19:34 PM

I dont believe gaming and VR will be a huge succes, gaming is a relaxing thing.
tarzanbigcity

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:19:48 PM

I think HTC Phone is going pretty much all in on VR tech for next Phone versions
CravenEconomics

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:20:06 PM

I think HTC Phone is going pretty much all in on VR tech for next Phone versions
Well, people go paintballing and play airsoft, so experiencing "war" in a playfull setting does not have to be relaxing.
tarzanbigcity

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:20:26 PM

Well, people go paintballing and play airsoft, so experiencing "war" in a playfull setting does not have to be relaxing.
I can imagine some games can scare the shiet out of you,specially if you get so into it, that you forget about the reality beaing indeed virual, some may end up like the grannys trying out sum scary VR game, lol  Grin
CravenEconomics

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:20:43 PM

I can imagine some games can scare the shiet out of you,specially if you get so into it, that you forget about the reality beaing indeed virual, some may end up like the grannys trying out sum scary VR game, lol  Grin
Will mark space have interactable games in their space as well?
tarzanbigcity

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:20:58 PM

Will mark space have interactable games in their space as well?
So basically each room can be designed and programmed to contain any VR activity for the visitor? any limits to that?
MissedBTCtrain

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:23:55 PM

Why is the headset 450$? Ive seen headsets for < 100$. Check out ceek.io a vr blockchain int he music industry, their headset on amazon is 99$.

Stockus Trading Platform— Join the future of Financial Markets
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰  
 ◆ Twitter Facebook • • TelegramMedium  ◆
lordmick

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:24:04 PM

WoW, another player, the previous one was VibeHub, though they are more dedicated in the education and live concert part, with less emphasis with social interaction in a more personal space, this project could fill that gap, anyway, I wish the best for Mark
Competition is needed, especially in new technology industry. If Microsoft didn't have to compete with Apple windows will be barely usable
Neymar10

Activity: 588

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:24:36 PM

Yes, that's right, and as a reward, the user receives a coin, this is a mining algorithm.   Smiley
miraclebets

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:26:14 PM

Yes, that's right, and as a reward, the user receives a coin, this is a mining algorithm.   Smiley
Yes, that's right, and as a reward, the user receives a coin, this is a mining algorithm.   Smiley
Seidr

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:30:17 PM

Competition is needed, especially in new technology industry. If Microsoft didn't have to compete with Apple windows will be barely usable
Pages: « 1 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 [165] 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 ... 357 »
  Print  

Jump to: