Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 01:20:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 [166] 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 ... 357 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] MARK.SPACE - 3D/VR ecosystem on blockchain  (Read 162091 times)
aveon

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 03:46:47 PM

I have seen a lot of Virtual Reality ICOs but I never really understood the point. This is the first one that has a lot of partners. I don't recognize all of them, but names like Jaguar and Land Rover definitely jump out. How is it possible at this early stage that such big brands are already partnering up?
I am sure these companies have made their research and have good reasons for this partnership with Mark.Space. As I already said, VR and AR are just in the beginning. These companies probably believe in the strong future of VR and hence were looking for a promising partner in that specific field.
Does this Project require blockchain technology for feasibility, trying to understand the benefit of this on bc, looks interesting!
One of the most important advantages of having this kind of project on blockchain is that you can have decentralised computer power and dont have to run internal servers which are a huge investment and use a lot of electricity and maintenance.
that's what I've been saying. it's gonna put off a lot of people. 1 year is an eternity in crypto time.
Where you read this. Have you a link with the infos? Thanks.
Mark.Space project has potential and great possibility of application in our daily life, being able to dominate the segment in the near future, but still think that it will be necessary to invest in marketing and attract more attention to this project, will surely attract many interested parties more
WoW, another player, the previous one was VibeHub, though they are more dedicated in the education and live concert part, with less emphasis with social interaction in a more personal space, this project could fill that gap, anyway, I wish the best for Mark
Competition is needed, especially in new technology industry. If Microsoft didn't have to compete with Apple windows will be barely usable
Sure, we should just wait because this market is still developing and there are no obvious leaders as you mentioned Microsoft and Apple. Virtual reality may open new opportunities for as but the quality of it is not the highest. If the devs chose the right strategy, the project may be way too successful

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
areschen

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 04:03:59 PM

Yes a lot of big compagnies already developp VR applications, they know that it’s a big market and it wil grow a lot in the following years. MARK.SPACE can take a nice part of all of this market I think.
And the market is constantly growing so this is one of the best times for investing in the VR technology
Aside from that, its already steadily becoming mainstream. I know VR is the future.
What happened to Playstation's plans for VR? Are those already in production?
Yeah, they are in production, VR headset cost is about $450.
I dont believe gaming and VR will be a huge succes, gaming is a relaxing thing.

Nintendo announced the new game 《Nintendo Labo》 today. I think he is another VR-shaped
I am very impressed with one of the robot game, the player carrying a carton backpack control robot, wearing a VR
I think it‘ s really a particularly good game , met all my childhood fantasies

viljy

Activity: 1750
Merit: 880

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 04:16:46 PM

$5143189 already collected. I think the ICO, which will begin on January 23, will gather much more. Since the technology of virtual reality is constantly being perfected and already very popular. As, for example, VRChat on Steam.
rjp55

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 04:58:19 PM

I am very interested in VR technology and how come I missed this one.. Project seems good and raised already 5.1 m usd, I might even invest some after the ICO starts at january 23.

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
alphashotgun

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:43:27 PM

hi guys I'm new in here! is there a link for a summery - would be supernice
Bolovich

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:44:37 PM

Yes a lot of big compagnies already developp VR applications, they know that it’s a big market and it wil grow a lot in the following years. MARK.SPACE can take a nice part of all of this market I think.
And the market is constantly growing so this is one of the best times for investing in the VR technology
Aside from that, its already steadily becoming mainstream. I know VR is the future.

Nintendo announced the new game 《Nintendo Labo》 today. I think he is another VR-shaped
I am very impressed with one of the robot game, the player carrying a carton backpack control robot, wearing a VR
I really think VR is the future but there are still a few years left before it becomes the standard.

▬▬▬▬ ViValid   █   ITEMS' VALUE AND OWNERSHIP IN THE BLOCKCHAIN
every item has a story   █   PRE SALE 14th May 2018                                                
   █   Whitepaper   Twitter   Telegram       
batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:47:49 PM

$5143189 already collected. I think the ICO, which will begin on January 23, will gather much more. Since the technology of virtual reality is constantly being perfected and already very popular. As, for example, VRChat on Steam.

The main token sale is not yet started and mark.space already got $5 million just from the pre sale. This is a good achievement and I guess investors are very confidence with the project.
scambust
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:48:47 PM

It's just one of the VR games scheduled to roll out this 2018. Make no mistake, virtual reality is the next big thing in gaming and then in other applications. Mark Space is poised to be at the forefront.

wissy

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:53:40 PM

It's just one of the VR games scheduled to roll out this 2018. Make no mistake, virtual reality is the next big thing in gaming and then in other applications. Mark Space is poised to be at the forefront.

Thats why we are following this project so closely, we all know there is a huge opportunity in VR since the space to evolve and develop is huge and we didnt even scrape the surface with the current technology.

webwakko

Activity: 350

It's all about the cryptocoins

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 07:01:20 PM

I must disagree.. I think we are finaly ready to combine gaming & VR.
if you see the progress that has been made since, let's say 10-15 years ago.. we are very close to have a almost real life experience.
VR is the next thing in modern times...
I'll support each project that is involved with VR... the only concern I have is the cost of the hardware for it.
If the price would drop, popularity would increase enormous...

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
TheReverend

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:22:52 PM

now presale has penetrated 5m$ what is the softcape of this project?
ImTotya

Activity: 168
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:29:51 PM

I have seen a lot of Virtual Reality ICOs but I never really understood the point. This is the first one that has a lot of partners. I don't recognize all of them, but names like Jaguar and Land Rover definitely jump out. How is it possible at this early stage that such big brands are already partnering up?
I am sure these companies have made their research and have good reasons for this partnership with Mark.Space. As I already said, VR and AR are just in the beginning. These companies probably believe in the strong future of VR and hence were looking for a promising partner in that specific field.
Does this Project require blockchain technology for feasibility, trying to understand the benefit of this on bc, looks interesting!
One of the most important advantages of having this kind of project on blockchain is that you can have decentralised computer power and dont have to run internal servers which are a huge investment and use a lot of electricity and maintenance.
that's what I've been saying. it's gonna put off a lot of people. 1 year is an eternity in crypto time.
Where you read this. Have you a link with the infos? Thanks.
Mark.Space project has potential and great possibility of application in our daily life, being able to dominate the segment in the near future, but still think that it will be necessary to invest in marketing and attract more attention to this project, will surely attract many interested parties more
WoW, another player, the previous one was VibeHub, though they are more dedicated in the education and live concert part, with less emphasis with social interaction in a more personal space, this project could fill that gap, anyway, I wish the best for Mark
Competition is needed, especially in new technology industry. If Microsoft didn't have to compete with Apple windows will be barely usable
Sure, we should just wait because this market is still developing and there are no obvious leaders as you mentioned Microsoft and Apple. Virtual reality may open new opportunities for as but the quality of it is not the highest. If the devs chose the right strategy, the project may be way too successful
In this project you need to invest. For a number of reasons. In my opinion, the most important advantage is that the applicability of this project are endless! Everything depends on your imagination.
haxllega

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:31:43 PM

if you see the progress that has been made since, let's say 10-15 years ago.. we are very close to have a almost real life experience.
I'll support each project that is involved with VR... the only concern I have is the cost of the hardware for it.

I agree with you. I played a horror game on VR a few weeks ago and it was very intensive and scarier than every movie I ever saw.

the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:47:53 PM

The main token sale is not yet started and mark.space already got $5 million just from the pre sale. This is a good achievement and I guess investors are very confidence with the project.

it's a tremendous achievement to be honest. this is going better than expected and they'll probably ride the wave high.

Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:48:48 PM

Yes many devices are develop around VR, it’s one of the growing industry these mounth. A lot of compagnies want to build VR stuff. That why I think MARK.SPACE has a good idea to offer a VR ecosystem around blockchain.
helloal

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:51:06 PM

The price is a major barrier to entry. Having a shared family experience in VR or with friends necessitates multiple headsets which means thousands of dollars already just for headset hardware.

lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 08:00:19 PM

Yes many devices are develop around VR, it’s one of the growing industry these mounth. A lot of compagnies want to build VR stuff. That why I think MARK.SPACE has a good idea to offer a VR ecosystem around blockchain.

VR will be mainstream soon, not need long time to wait. mark.space will be one of many VR devs that has good teputation i think. using blockchain technology is a great way to success

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
lordmick

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:04:07 PM

I am looking to invest in good project in VR. Looking competitive comparisons  with other VR project.  I know they all little different but looking to compare Mark.Space with nearest competitor? who you think closest? 
Neymar10

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:04:25 PM

Well, then what is the main idea of the project?
Seidr

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:10:12 PM

I am looking to invest in good project in VR. Looking competitive comparisons  with other VR project.  I know they all little different but looking to compare Mark.Space with nearest competitor? who you think closest? 
We expect that piece on vr+blochain, which will compare most of these projects, will be published soon.
We do not have close competitors (like coke & pepsi), all other projects are quite different
Pages: « 1 ... 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 [166] 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 ... 357 »
  Print  

Jump to: