Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 05:06:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 [170] 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 ... 357 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] MARK.SPACE - 3D/VR ecosystem on blockchain  (Read 162091 times)
beeelzebub

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 07:52:02 PM

With the use of 3D and VR this project surely will be successful. Using VR is in the platform is a very good idea and many people are interested in this Technology. Great Job!
We have really focused on the RV in recent times, much bigger than it has always existed, it is something that everyone already imagines using in the day to day, integrating it into something like Mark.Space was an aggressive and accurate decision. The pioneering spirit of Mark.Space will be noticed for a long time, and this will bring a lot of return to the Team and to us investors

Mark.space project progress is going amazingly. if we see here community of trust. really amazing. nowadays VR technology is going very good. people liked this new things.

True, VR nowadays is widely talked about and Mark.space project has come at the right time. Hopefully this will be reflected in their token sale next week.

When Oculus and HTC Vice will become less expensive Embarrassed? Yesterday I was looking again and I saw Oculus Rift for €499 and Vive for €699, still too expensive for wide adoption (for example, I know that Iphone costs a shiton but a lot of people have it, smart phones are an other territory though)

Well, it is actually a normal price. Game consoles costs around 500€ mostly.

The problem here is they are too big and too many cables with little content. Projects like mark.space will fix the content problem, and other problems will get fixed with newer tech.

Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
hpehoc

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 08:08:44 PM

Hello. Please provide information for adding your MRK tokens in your wallet to myetherwallet
loup

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 08:09:13 PM

With the use of 3D and VR this project surely will be successful. Using VR is in the platform is a very good idea and many people are interested in this Technology. Great Job!
We have really focused on the RV in recent times, much bigger than it has always existed, it is something that everyone already imagines using in the day to day, integrating it into something like Mark.Space was an aggressive and accurate decision. The pioneering spirit of Mark.Space will be noticed for a long time, and this will bring a lot of return to the Team and to us investors

Mark.space project progress is going amazingly. if we see here community of trust. really amazing. nowadays VR technology is going very good. people liked this new things.

True, VR nowadays is widely talked about and Mark.space project has come at the right time. Hopefully this will be reflected in their token sale next week.

When Oculus and HTC Vice will become less expensive Embarrassed? Yesterday I was looking again and I saw Oculus Rift for €499 and Vive for €699, still too expensive for wide adoption (for example, I know that Iphone costs a shiton but a lot of people have it, smart phones are an other territory though)

The problem here is they are too big and too many cables with little content. Projects like mark.space will fix the content problem, and other problems will get fixed with newer tech.
We are at the beginning of this technology, so it is normal that the contents are not yet highly optimized and the devices have to improve.
Korsakopf

Activity: 210
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 08:20:28 PM

I agree, but it really depends on how fast the tech problem will get fixed. mark.space will also need to make sure that they make their content in such a way that it is easily integrated into the new tech.
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2828
Merit: 605

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 08:30:27 PM

We are at the beginning of this technology, so it is normal that the contents are not yet highly optimized and the devices have to improve.
3d/vr technology will improve with the passing of time and with the help of companies like mark.space that are working hard to offer higher quality content, i only hope that the price of glasses will go a bit lower with the time...
helloal

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 08:38:18 PM

3d/vr technology will improve with the passing of time and with the help of companies like mark.space that are working hard to offer higher quality content, i only hope that the price of glasses will go a bit lower with the time...

Let's just hope that the prices will go down eventually. Because the hardware companies could just continue to raise the price of every new model. (eg. iPhone)

Je.hitler

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 08:41:20 PM

True, but they depend on this technology and in order to use the platform you first need to spend some money.
hanshammer

Activity: 280
Merit: 22

The Future of Sports is Fan Controlled

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 08:56:09 PM

True, but they depend on this technology and in order to use the platform you first need to spend some money.
I think the computer power which is needed to play VR games with a high graphics quality will be available in the near future which will lead the VR industry to new heights.

MandatoryOption

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:14:27 PM

I totally agree with you. Looking forward to the official release of the platform!

The official launch of the residental district is planned for October 2018. So we still have to be patient for quite a long time.
Axcel-m

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:35:05 PM

I totally agree with you. Looking forward to the official release of the platform!

The official launch of the residental district is planned for October 2018. So we still have to be patient for quite a long time.

Not too long to Okt 2018 :-) There are other VR Projects slower. What do you mean with "residental district"? Is it a first beta version?
alphashotgun

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:36:42 PM

Not too long to Okt 2018 :-) There are other VR Projects slower. What do you mean with "residental district"? Is it a first beta version?

this is good so far. we will benefit a lot from the waiting. the token will rise until then and then go moon at the launch
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:45:37 PM

I think it’s worth to wait in order to have a good developed product. VR is an industry that will continue to increase in the following years I think, project like MARK.SPACE can take a place in this industry and become big.
pizza_dev

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:50:01 PM

A really interesting thing. Hopefully we get more information very soon
CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:41:16 PM

thats the right timing for MARK.SPACE to start the project, VR ecosystem will become big projects in 2018.  Wink
greatteager

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:43:17 PM

It's not too long to wait, look at the road maps of other projects, there launching platforms not earlier than 2019.
PS92

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:33:47 PM

Well, then what is the main idea of the project?
In perspective, MarkSpace is an ecosystem that allows users from all over the world to communicate with each other, as well as create new content and consume goods and services from other platform users, all using virtual reality, blockchain and smartcontracts. In my very promising project
but what does this company offer in principle?
Well, in fact, this site provides an easy-to-use tool for creating any 3D / VR project that can be implemented without significant costs.
The sphere of virtual reality was popular not so long ago, but so far the opportunities in this area can not offer people that convenient device that they can use every day
I agree, but games and other nonsense were popular, this project is completely different from them. Now there are many VR projects, but none of them is comparable to the M1 technology.
What I like from VR is due to the fact that distance won't be an issue anymore. We can get the experience like in the real life when we wanted to visit a specific place in this world. VR is the future of online world!
In Japan, already VR technologies have been popular for a long time, after 10 years we will be able to choose any virtual world for ourselves.

What's it used for on a big scale in Japan?
Entertaiment, these are what i have found so far.
http://edition.cnn.com/travel/article/vr-parks-on-japan/index.html

https://www.japantimes.co.jp/news/2017/06/24/business/tech/vr-amusement-center-opens-shibuya-cash-new-tech/#.WmGB2qinFPY

https://www.timeout.com/tokyo/things-to-do/virtual-reality-in-tokyo

https://www.japantimes.co.jp/news/2017/12/07/national/japanese-planetariums-art-museums-tap-vr-craze-offer-immersive-experiences/#.WmGCW6inFPY

Thanks! Great explanation!

Fluttershy

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 05:36:03 AM

Hey guys did you try the demo (https://demo.mark.space/)? Damn! that demo looks great wish I had seen it before.

Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 06:53:03 AM

Hey guys did you try the demo (https://demo.mark.space/)? Damn! that demo looks great wish I had seen it before.

Yes i tried again yesterday its quite promising even if there is still a lot to do to improve it. Still its just a demo..
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 07:11:13 AM

Yes i tried again yesterday its quite promising even if there is still a lot to do to improve it. Still its just a demo..
The link is down, also I was under the impression that it will be like open world environment like second life and other open world sandbox environment. Looks like a 360 mist version.
Frickeladm

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 07:27:09 AM

So the ICO is starting in two days right? I hope they get the demo back online soon so potential investors can try/see it before they contribute
Pages: « 1 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 [170] 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 ... 357 »
  Print  

Jump to: