Bitcoin Forum
August 20, 2019, 11:55:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.18.0 [Torrent] (New!)

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 [209] 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 ... 358 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] MARK.SPACE - 3D/VR ecosystem on blockchain  (Read 128893 times)
Korsakopf

Activity: 210
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 11:30:11 AM

I had the same idea about 2020.. but .. years fly by so fast.. so 2020 could be there very quick.
But I agree, they should shift a gear up to get this sooner... I don't know if such a long term roadmap is motivating and appealing for investors.
Offcourse it's normal that development can take a while to be 99% perfect...

A lot of people expect roadmaps where everything is done in 6 months, but projects who have these roadmaps will just dissapoint when they don't deliver and make the tokens crash in value. I'd much prefer a realistic roadmap where the team can deliver on their promises.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Altcoinrusher

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 11:33:54 AM

The idea of the project is just perfect, I like it, I always believed that VR is the future! I do not know, but the price for VR gadgets is still quite high, will not this be a problem!

Of course, I understand your fear, but the era of VR is just beginning. Although the costs are still high, we can say that this investment is in the future. Over time, VR devices will become available! And even more so the first time you can use this platform without the help of special devices)

Are you saying that I can use this platform without having a VR device?

Yes, you are right, they already presented a demo version, you can see for yourself: https://demo.mark.space/?11l1
You only need a computer or mobile device!
Yes, still questioned the use of VR headsets is the lack of a large amount of content on the market. It will take some time for it to become popular!

Taking the initiative to build an VR ecosystem with blockchain technology is ingenius and MARK.SPACE will lead the way in this field. Smiley
lvsca

Activity: 742
Merit: 257

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 12:56:21 PM

The idea of the project is just perfect, I like it, I always believed that VR is the future! I do not know, but the price for VR gadgets is still quite high, will not this be a problem!

Of course, I understand your fear, but the era of VR is just beginning. Although the costs are still high, we can say that this investment is in the future. Over time, VR devices will become available! And even more so the first time you can use this platform without the help of special devices)

Yes, you are right, they already presented a demo version, you can see for yourself: https://demo.mark.space/?11l1
Yes, still questioned the use of VR headsets is the lack of a large amount of content on the market. It will take some time for it to become popular!

Why do you think so?

it seems to me that it is unlikely that people will want to spend money on the use of VR headsets in addition to games.

Well I think as soon as there will be some really good blockbuster games in VR the hardware will be sold more often, just a matter of time. This year I think there will be some hightlights coming.

i waiting VR machine goes mainstream and i will try mark.space feature

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                        
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                    
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░  
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒              
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                              

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 01:22:41 PM

I had the same idea about 2020.. but .. years fly by so fast.. so 2020 could be there very quick.
But I agree, they should shift a gear up to get this sooner... I don't know if such a long term roadmap is motivating and appealing for investors.
Offcourse it's normal that development can take a while to be 99% perfect...

A lot of people expect roadmaps where everything is done in 6 months, but projects who have these roadmaps will just dissapoint when they don't deliver and make the tokens crash in value. I'd much prefer a realistic roadmap where the team can deliver on their promises.

The thing is that we want speedy results over our investments that's why roadmaps with long goals seems like cliche.
Cbx.Bet

Activity: 152
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 01:51:42 PM

Someone heard about the special offer.
1 commercial unit offered per 10,000 mkr in the wallet

Je.hitler

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 02:11:41 PM

Taking the initiative to build an VR ecosystem with blockchain technology is ingenius and MARK.SPACE will lead the way in this field. Smiley
I don`t know if will be the lead as i saw other projects very nice, but i think they though well to be able to use the platform even if you don`t  have a Vr device.
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 02:13:16 PM

I don`t know if will be the lead as i saw other projects very nice, but i think they though well to be able to use the platform even if you don`t  have a Vr device.

that's one advantage they have over their competition. let's hope that puts them over everyone else.

aveon

Activity: 406

Altair VR. Next-gen Blockchain VR Wikipedia

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 02:50:24 PM

that's one advantage they have over their competition. let's hope that puts them over everyone else.
If they really will offer 2d view of their porduct that's a good alternative to those not familiar with VR. However, do they adopt it to non-VR? Is it an official info that they will offer non-VR services as well as VR ones?

Yasemin

Activity: 224

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 04:44:50 PM

Do you have a link of this source? I would watch out for scams. You should check if the address you send tokens to, is the correct address by checking it on the official site.

SEELE^^01

Activity: 700
Merit: 134

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 05:08:08 PM

Do you have a link of this source? I would watch out for scams. You should check if the address you send tokens to, is the correct address by checking it on the official site.

scams are nowadays everywhere around. people should be really double aware and check out everything...

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    OWN YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Own ONION  (✔Exchanges  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
sge99

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 05:27:00 PM

I remember they said something about such an offer in telegram already a month or so ago, perhaps you can check or ask there.

Herad Hedid

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

Altair VR. Next-gen Blockchain VR Wikipedia

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 05:27:31 PM

Why do you think so?

it seems to me that it is unlikely that people will want to spend money on the use of VR headsets in addition to games.

Well I think as soon as there will be some really good blockbuster games in VR the hardware will be sold more often, just a matter of time. This year I think there will be some hightlights coming.

i waiting VR machine goes mainstream and i will try mark.space feature
I hope there will be more cheaper VR devices on the market next year. I think mass adoption will come after these devices got much cheaper.

the_lovely

Activity: 42
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 05:37:17 PM

what Is "1 commercial unit"?
MandatoryOption

Activity: 490
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 05:48:07 PM

It is not a scam. It comes from their official telegram channel:

"For each 10000 MRK you get a commercial unit IF you keep them in your MRK wallet"
magisterr

Activity: 840
Merit: 259

Vite

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 05:51:18 PM

looks like HITBTC exchange is confirm in April as soon as ICO done. Good news for traders.

That would be a big deal. HitBTC is a big exchange with many altcoins.
Is there any news or anouncement about that? could you provide the source? just to be sure  Grin
I have found only this one on their website:

We have agreement with COSS exchange and preliminary agreement with HUOBI. We continue talks with other exchanges yet we cannot disclose their names at this stage per their request.

Coss is ok for the first listing. But houbi would be huge. I hope they made final agreement with them.

Huobi has very good volume and even i didn't use them before, i heard they are good too.

Getting listed on HitBTC, Coss and probably Huobi is very good news. Agreed, among these exchanges Huobi would be my favourite, too.

I like Binance and Kukoin as well. Another one VR project (Vibehub) was listed on Binance. I hope MarcSpace will be listed as well there?

▄▄▄▄▄▄
                       ▄▄▄▄▄█████████▀
                ▄▄▄███████████████▀ ▄█
                ███████████████▀▄▄███
            ▄▄▄██████████████▀▄█████
      ▄▄▄█████████████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄█████████████████████ ▄▄███████
▀▀▀██████████████████ ▄▄█████████
      ▀▀▀██████████ ▄▄██████████
            ▀▀██▄▄████████████
                ▀▀▀███████████
                ███▄▄▀▀██████
                ███████▄ ▀▀█
                ██████▀
                █████
                ████
                ███
                ██
                █
ViteX
Exchange By The Community, For The Community
|    Bitcointalk   |   DEX   |   Website   |   Vite Wallet   |   Vite Forum   |   Discord    |

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀▀███▄
▄███████████▀▀▀      ████▄
██████▀▀▀       ▄    █████
███▄         ▄█▀    ██████
██████▄    ▄█▀      ██████
█████████▄█▀       ███████
▀██████████  ▄     ██████▀
▀█████████ ███▄  ██████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████ ▀███████     ▀▄███▄
██████   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄█████
███████              █████
████████             █████
█████████▄          ██████
▀████████▀        ▄██████▀
▀███▀▀        ▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
|                                ▄▄██████▀
                        ▄▄█████████████
                  ████████████████████
      ▄▄██████   ███████████████████▀
▄█████████████   ██████████████████▀
 █████████████   ████████████████▀
  ████████████  ████████████████
   ███████████  ██████████████▀
    █████████   █████████████
     ████████  ████████████▀
     ▀███████  ███████████
      ███████  █████████▀
       ██████ █████████
        █████ ███████▀
         ████ ██████
          ███ ████▀
          ▀██ ███
           ▀███▀
            ▀█
mandibleclaw

Activity: 532
Merit: 50

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 06:20:17 PM

If they really will offer 2d view of their porduct that's a good alternative to those not familiar with VR. However, do they adopt it to non-VR? Is it an official info that they will offer non-VR services as well as VR ones?

I want to know that too, as far as I know I hadn't read about this yet. I don't know if it makes sense

pizza_dev

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 06:55:00 PM

scams are nowadays everywhere around. people should be really double aware and check out everything...

I think so too. Sounds a little bit unrealistic.
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 07:26:33 PM

looks like HITBTC exchange is confirm in April as soon as ICO done. Good news for traders.

That would be a big deal. HitBTC is a big exchange with many altcoins.
Is there any news or anouncement about that? could you provide the source? just to be sure  Grin
I have found only this one on their website:

We have agreement with COSS exchange and preliminary agreement with HUOBI. We continue talks with other exchanges yet we cannot disclose their names at this stage per their request.

Coss is ok for the first listing. But houbi would be huge. I hope they made final agreement with them.

Huobi has very good volume and even i didn't use them before, i heard they are good too.

Getting listed on HitBTC, Coss and probably Huobi is very good news. Agreed, among these exchanges Huobi would be my favourite, too.

I like Binance and Kukoin as well. Another one VR project (Vibehub) was listed on Binance. I hope MarcSpace will be listed as well there?
Almost all tokens that was listed in Binance over the past few months have made x3 or more. So this would be success, but the final decision is made by the exchanges.
mr.robot8

Activity: 700
Merit: 108

★777Coin.com★ Fun BTC Casino!

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 07:38:29 PM

the era of vr/3d is just at the beginning there are so much  work to do, to discover, mark.space had a good idea to combine blockchain and 3d technology and also to provide usable content in both 3d and 2d, just hope the price of glasses vr will decrease

artursimsonfrg

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 07:39:09 PM

Content Creation: in the event that you have ever longed for making VR content, The Mark Ecosytem is that stage to be used as it is intended to give clients every one of the apparatuses required for the making of VR content.
Pages: « 1 ... 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 [209] 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 ... 358 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.