Bitcoin Forum
July 18, 2019, 07:46:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.18.0 [Torrent] (New!)

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 [174] 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 ... 358 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] MARK.SPACE - 3D/VR ecosystem on blockchain  (Read 126176 times)
loup

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 09:35:34 AM

Ok, ive just read the article about the partnership with Jaguar. This sounds absolutely huge. What about the other partners listed on the main page? Couldnt find informations about their used cases for Mark.Space? Can you tell more?

That is surely one of the most impressive partnership of this project, i wonder exactly what Jaguar plan to advertise in the platform as a car need to be felt
Yeah its very interesting, i think we will be able to test drive the car in markspace ecosystem.

im the volunteer no doubt!
Maybe they offer videos from the driver view of the car in motion showing what is capable on the road. It would be a way to attract people to test the car.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
cevap

Merit: 10

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 10:04:43 AM

Ok, ive just read the article about the partnership with Jaguar. This sounds absolutely huge. What about the other partners listed on the main page? Couldnt find informations about their used cases for Mark.Space? Can you tell more?

That is surely one of the most impressive partnership of this project, i wonder exactly what Jaguar plan to advertise in the platform as a car need to be felt

Can we get the link to that article please? I hope its they will actually advertise their brand on mark.space which would be a huge boost for the beginning of the platform.
They need a strong partner to invite others in the project.

webwakko

Activity: 350

It's all about the cryptocoins

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2018, 10:12:37 AM

Yeah its very interesting, i think we will be able to test drive the car in markspace ecosystem.

Maybe they offer videos from the driver view of the car in motion showing what is capable on the road. It would be a way to attract people to test the car.
mm.. it's indeed a huge partnership.. but test driving a car in VR ? that's is a bridge to far I guess.. don't see how you can have the actual driving experience...
I'm sure they are aiming at a insight view of the car... how does it look inside.. but for example: this does not give an impression on how well the seats are when you think about comfort..

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 10:17:27 AM

mm.. it's indeed a huge partnership.. but test driving a car in VR ? that's is a bridge to far I guess.. don't see how you can have the actual driving experience...
I'm sure they are aiming at a insight view of the car... how does it look inside.. but for example: this does not give an impression on how well the seats are when you think about comfort..

a lot of car websites already offer a 3d interior view. this might be Jaguar's way to offer such a feature.

Je.hitler

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 10:20:46 AM

Test drive the car ? seems a little bit strange because i don`t see what feedback can you have. Maybe a presentation like in a dealer shop.
viljy

Activity: 770
Merit: 260

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 11:46:35 AM

It's not for games?

Nope, this platform's economy is based on real economy, it has ERC20 utility token that will be used in transactions across platform.
One of our partners - Jaguar Land Rover, so you can say, it's not gaming Smiley Real people and real businesses

Cool! Can you explain a bit more about this partnership? Is it mainly for designing cars?

This is for trading in a virtual city with any goods, not just cars. And also for communication of people. There will be a shopping district, a district of offices, residential district where you can buy your own premises. Or buy retail space and rent them out. Different business opportunities.

███████████████████████████████████████████
'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''Z█████████
                          _o█████████
                        ,d████████
                      ,d████████
                     █████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
███████████████████████
          ███████████
        ,d████████
      ,█████████
   _o█████████
  d█████████

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀        ▀▀█████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀███
███      █   ▄▄ █▀▄        ███
██▀      █  ███ █  ▀▄      ▀██
███       █   ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀█       ███
███       █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █       ███
███       █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █       ███
██▄      █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █      ▄██
███      █          █      ███
███▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███
████▄                ▄████
▀█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▀
▀▀████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀

◾ 0%  trading  FEE
Zooom

Ex

CRYPTO
EXCHANGE
  BITCOINTALK                                 

[ A N N ]

[ B O U N T Y ]
......███

███
███████████████████████████████████

TRADE NOW

███████████████████████████████████
███
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
███
Frank37

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 12:13:28 PM

Test drive the car ? seems a little bit strange because i don`t see what feedback can you have. Maybe a presentation like in a dealer shop.

No, simply a good feeling. Thats the way advertizing for cars or cigarettes work, they make you a good feeling, with sunset, dusty desert, a woman and a beer ...

║║
║║
▬▬ ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ▬▬

║║
║║
MandatoryOption

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 12:16:17 PM

Driving a car for a test is something a VR platform can't replace at all but it can be great to inspect the car from all different angles both from the outside and inside the car.
MissedBTCtrain

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 12:41:24 PM

Driving a car for a test is something a VR platform can't replace at all but it can be great to inspect the car from all different angles both from the outside and inside the car.

we will have self driving cars < 10 years anyways. That the public fully adopts it anyway

Stockus Trading Platform— Join the future of Financial Markets
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰  
 ◆ Twitter Facebook • • TelegramMedium  ◆
king_of_alts

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 01:06:15 PM

I also think VR is a good way to experience cars. You can inspect the outside and inside of the car and all the little details.Of course, test driving it will be done in real live.
Cbx.Bet

Activity: 152
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 01:06:59 PM

how market.space will sell its virtual spaces of 8x8 m2.
If I buy a virtual space next to jaguar or any of its great brand my shop will have a lot of value read only if it's in the middle of unknown brand.

aveon

Activity: 392

Altair VR. Next-gen Blockchain VR Wikipedia

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 01:19:42 PM

I also think VR is a good way to experience cars. You can inspect the outside and inside of the car and all the little details.Of course, test driving it will be done in real live.
Yes, I watched the cars via Oculus Rift and that was awsome. The only thing is that the pictures should be REALLY detailed and presize so that the potential customer may have a clear view of the product

Yasemin

Activity: 224

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 01:43:31 PM

how market.space will sell its virtual spaces of 8x8 m2.
If I buy a virtual space next to jaguar or any of its great brand my shop will have a lot of value read only if it's in the middle of unknown brand.

I think thats the idea, it is already proposed by many others and I think I also seen other ICOs implementing this idea

magisterr

Activity: 812
Merit: 259

Trade at Sparrow| Leading Options Trading Platform

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 02:31:57 PM

This partners (Jaguar, LendRover etc) invested some money in private sale already? Or what is this partnership?

SPARROW
          ███
          ███
          ███     ███
          ███     ███
          ███     ███     ███
          ███     ███     ███
          ███     ███     ███
          ███     ███
          ███     ███
          ███
          ███

Leading Options Trading Platform

███     ███     ███
          ███     ███     ███
          ███     ███     ███
          ███     ███     ███
          ███     ███     ███
          ███     ███     ███
          ███     ███     ███
          ███     ███     ███
          ███     ███     ███
          ███     ███     ███
          ███     ███     ███

Take Control
  Trade Confidently

CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 02:40:27 PM

a lot of big companies already develop VR applications and MARK.SPACE can take a nice part , they know that it’s a big market.
iad_xo

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 03:02:13 PM

Mark.space is actually different concept than all VR projects out there. there platform makes developer to make apps easier and make it available to larger audience
lobat999

Activity: 826
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 03:03:30 PM

a lot of big companies already develop VR applications and MARK.SPACE can take a nice part , they know that it’s a big market.

Yeah VR projects with blockchain technology has a great advantages over project that dont have because they know its the future.
SEELE^^01

Activity: 658
Merit: 134

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2018, 03:14:22 PM

Mark.space is actually different concept than all VR projects out there. there platform makes developer to make apps easier and make it available to larger audience

a vr sandbox playground with tools for everyone Smiley imo the best for getting started in vr, even for non professionals!

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    OWN YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Own ONION  (✔Exchanges  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
belechau

Activity: 644

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 03:32:19 PM

a vr sandbox playground with tools for everyone Smiley imo the best for getting started in vr, even for non professionals!
I'm glad that Mark.Space has made a lot of noise so far, we certainly made a wise choice for this one, I'll keep following in the certainty of even greater progress. You have chosen something great to work for, VR will still be strong in our day-to-day life, and someday it will become indispensable in certain activities
mandibleclaw

Activity: 532
Merit: 50

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 03:35:34 PM

Exactly, if you want to inspect many cars and you have not much free time you can't visit more then a couple of car retailers in one day. In the future you can visit a lot more car retailers just by sitting on your couch

Pages: « 1 ... 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 [174] 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 ... 358 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.