Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 03:18:29 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 357 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] MARK.SPACE - 3D/VR ecosystem on blockchain  (Read 162091 times)
iad_xo

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 12:22:13 PM

most project in VR space is doing good so far. I think MARK.SPACE will do good. Each competitions  are is different nature so good thing. Mark.Space intention to bring VR technology close to user without lots of development efforts are good
beeelzebub

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2017, 12:37:10 PM

Price of VR glasses is still a little bit too high for everyone to own it, thats why you should figure out how to attract new users to make the investment and join your platform. I hope by the time you will implement most of the features, the technology will be more accessible.

Well, VR is just starting. Sure, the costs are still high to join but if you compare it with upgrading your PC or buying new devices it is still ok, as long as there is enough good software for it. And with more buyer the devices also will get cheaper with time.

It is already starting to get cheaper.

At one point it will be easily purchased like ps or Xbox. Maybe even become cheaper like a controller or Kinect.

Terrratron

Activity: 238
Merit: 17

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 12:37:19 PM

ICO will be in 2 stages? Why the second ICO in a year? The first stage will last more than a month?

Yes, we will have ICO in 2 stages. There are many reasons why second part of ICO is in a year from now, yet mainly it is because we do believe that in a year from now we will be able to present much more mature product. The first stage will last slightly more than month Jan 23 - Feb. 28

Something I did not understand ... maybe you should make corrections to the white paper. Too many changes compared to what is indicated there. Tokens after the first stage of the ICO in what period will be transferred to buyers? Tokens after the first stage of the ICO will be frozen for two weeks? When will the tokens be traded on exchanges?
sge99

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2017, 12:37:35 PM

I'm curious about the shopping district, can you imagine a retailer like zalando.de using it so instead of going trough hundreds of pages you just enter a virtual shop ?

Yeah, I believe that will be pretty cool! Great that they are already partnering with some designer brands.

MandatoryOption

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 12:47:53 PM
Last edit: December 09, 2017, 01:21:12 PM by MandatoryOption

Price of VR glasses is still a little bit too high for everyone to own it, thats why you should figure out how to attract new users to make the investment and join your platform. I hope by the time you will implement most of the features, the technology will be more accessible.

Well, VR is just starting. Sure, the costs are still high to join but if you compare it with upgrading your PC or buying new devices it is still ok, as long as there is enough good software for it. And with more buyer the devices also will get cheaper with time.

Exactly, right now what VR is lacking is the wide spread of VR-gear amongst people. Just imagine every household that has a PC nowadays would already have a VR-system in their home.
nonconformist

Activity: 386
Merit: 104

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 01:02:39 PM

Is anyone sceptical about the combination of VR and Blockchain? Both fields are still very specutalive and not optimal.
Combining the two could be a hit or complete miss

There are already other projects using vr, nome has been very successful. I think because is a new emergent tech, need still some time to mature and the prices to go down.

yes you are right. I myself is skeptical too, there is nothing wrong being skeptical sometimes, it just means that you are thinking. And if you are thinking, you asks questions that make the conversation going. In my opinion, both can happen. Bitcoin, even in it's growth right now is still not immune to the possibility that it will go down. Which it might. It is still an experiment after all. We might get a million or a zero. It is the same with emerging  and speculative markets. They're called speculative for a reason. So this project, could either be a success or a flop. Who knows. But as long as the team is strong and they have a clear vision of what they want, I can see success. Which I think the MARK.SPACE team has. Personally, I want this project to be a success. Because if this project succeed, it will open up a lot more markets. And the concept is awesome man. I want to try it myself!

hanshammer

Activity: 280
Merit: 22

The Future of Sports is Fan Controlled

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 01:09:52 PM

The scenario within a year is very unpredictable, one can not imagine in which situation the tokens will be received, many unforeseen events can happen, internal and external factors. Is there a form of guarantee, at least residual for possible losses in the long term?

So, the tokens will be tradable after a year? That's a very long waited then, especially for short period investors.

that's what I've been saying. it's gonna put off a lot of people. 1 year is an eternity in crypto time.

Where you read this. Have you a link with the infos? Thanks.
Well, I think this project is good for long term investment - of course much will depend from bitcoin price- I hope 2018 will start from stability.
I even hope btc dominance will drop below 50% and stay at there.
Altcoins really cant follow BTC bullrun right now, only a fews.

It hit below 50% around "the flippening"

I believe this could happen again around the summer of 2018. We need to wait for the hype of futures to settle and the people who trade those get bored of BTC. They will move to other coins from there and we will see another alt surge
I think almost every people who entered the crypto market knows bitcoin first, or even bitcoin is the reason they enter crypto market.
And almost all of the breaking news outside the crypto are talking about bitcoin.
So i think thats why altcoin cant easily follow bitcoin bullrun.
Sad truth , but this is just the beginning , and i hope the time for altcoin will come soon.
Media coverage is mostly about bitcoin but sometimes there is some news about etherium and ICOs too. I think we will see more of this in the future.

CHRISBIN702

Activity: 1120
Merit: 279

My blockchain can beat up your blockchain

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2017, 01:27:25 PM

If companies like Mark.Space keep passing the way forward, altcoins and tokens will be just as important if not more important than BTC.

Not for sale.........
Why, how much you got?
SEELE^^01

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 02:18:29 PM

in the next years, vr will be in every households nearly and i think now it is the best time to come up with ideas and projects to be ready for that time.
hanshammer

Merit: 22

The Future of Sports is Fan Controlled

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 02:20:30 PM

Exactly, right now what VR is lacking is the wide spread of VR-gear amongst people. Just imagine every household that has a PC nowadays would already have a VR-system in their home.
Problem is also thaT there are not many good games for VR out there. I think it will take some time to build them.

pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 02:49:36 PM

Problem is also thaT there are not many good games for VR out there. I think it will take some time to build them.

There will be once VR is ready for the masses and in the reach of the masses.
cmg12

Merit: 106

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 03:20:30 PM

Gaming in VR is emerging right now. Look at the Playstation platform with their VR headset. Besides that there are many big developers who are interested in VR / AR technology
PS92

Activity: 644

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 03:29:07 PM

I'm a fan of VR, so I want to get excited about this project, but how do you plan on running the ecosystem using blockchain technology? Which portion of the VR ecosystem will run there? Just the hosting? Could you explain more..

Also that demo is just interactive 3D photos/renderings. How is that virtual reality?

I believe VR is just 1 one their projects!

sge99

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2017, 03:47:08 PM

I'm a fan of VR, so I want to get excited about this project, but how do you plan on running the ecosystem using blockchain technology? Which portion of the VR ecosystem will run there? Just the hosting? Could you explain more..

Also that demo is just interactive 3D photos/renderings. How is that virtual reality?

I believe VR is just 1 one their projects!

Their whole project is about VR because they aim to create VR spaces, such as VR stores, VR community space etc.

gliridian

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 03:58:26 PM

If companies like Mark.Space keep passing the way forward, altcoins and tokens will be just as important if not more important than BTC.

I don't know if this will happen. Because, BTC already had the first mover advantage. the network effect already played out successfully with btc. It succeeded a lot of attacks already. Infrastructures were already laid out for BTC. Many investors invested in BTC now. But, other than being more important than BTC, I think the best way for ALTs should be working side by side with BTC. 
multinova

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2017, 04:14:20 PM

in the next years, vr will be in every households nearly and i think now it is the best time to come up with ideas and projects to be ready for that time.

I agree with this statement.. you see more and more companies investing in VR and AR tech. So it will be a driving force in the very near future.
Any company which is trying to get a piece of this action is welcome.
Amelie Poulain

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 04:25:35 PM

I agree with this statement.. you see more and more companies investing in VR and AR tech. So it will be a driving force in the very near future.
Any company which is trying to get a piece of this action is welcome.
I think you are right, virtual reality in the near future will be integral part of our lives. So investing in similar projects will be very profitable, especially for long term!
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 04:44:28 PM

Yes for me too virtual reality is a technology of the future, blockchain is also a technologie of the future, it will continue to be developed everywhere and I think it’s just a start for this technology. MARK.SPACE will work with these two technology and I think they can build an ecosystem really disruptive.
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 04:52:20 PM

May we can shoose our own places, countries, cities in your VR platform? Or this will be fixed places?
bitcoinbulk

Merit: 100

Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2017, 05:02:59 PM

I dont think thats necessarily true. For how relatively new  VR is theres some great games out there. If you compare to standard consoles thebn its not close but consoles have been around wayyy longer.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 357 »
  Print  

Jump to: