Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:20:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 357 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] MARK.SPACE - 3D/VR ecosystem on blockchain  (Read 162091 times)
the_donald

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 07:31:50 AM

To mass adopt the prices ned to go down and become more user friendly, htc vive has too many wires at the moment...

All of them are mostly wired clutter. I don't want wires to interrupt my pleasure with virtual reality and of course the price.

that's why I say the VR technology has a long way to go. it's still in the starting phase.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ubercool

Activity: 1078
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 07:41:04 AM

Is this like an amusement park?

I guess somebody could make one of those as well. But is meant for social interactions in general and shopping also.

They actually do use VR sets in amusement parks already.

I could they improve that by allowing each customer to choose the scenery before the ride. Yet another use case.

I have experienced VR on an amusement park and I am surprised to see the innovativeness they have used in implementing VR technology.
BY_ATOM

Activity: 406
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2017, 07:58:25 AM

2018 will be the year of VR because we are evolving in every sector of the market and the future of entertainment industry will be Virtual reality and its environment. We have already seen giants supporting VR openly so the project definitely have future.

this project might have a future, but I don't think VR will be adopted as much to make 2018 a significant year. we're still a while away.

If the hardware requirements are met satisfactorily then I don't have any doubt in VR being the leader in entertainment business. I hope the ecosystem finds a solution for that.
the technology of VR equipment is now too expensive. But I'm sure that as the degree of development of this technology grows, the cost of equipment will quickly decline! At least, look at cell phones, they were expensive before, now every student has a phone.

viljy

Activity: 1750
Merit: 874

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 08:06:59 AM

Price of VR glasses is still a little bit too high for everyone to own it, thats why you should figure out how to attract new users to make the investment and join your platform. I hope by the time you will implement most of the features, the technology will be more accessible.

Do you really need VR glasses? I tried the demo on the mark.space website and I did not need a VR glass

Well in the headset VR very different impressions. This is a complete sense of presence. For the functioning of the project, of course you can look at the screen, if you just look at the goods in the stores. But imagine that people just communicate there, and then they want to do it with VR glasses.
beeelzebub

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2017, 08:30:39 AM

To mass adopt the prices ned to go down and become more user friendly, htc vive has too many wires at the moment...

All of them are mostly wired clutter. I don't want wires to interrupt my pleasure with virtual reality and of course the price.

It will become cheaper, wireless at some point but tech is very new now. We must be patient.

Also there is too less content for it, an ecosystem for vr may bring vr to next level.

the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 09:46:49 AM

It will become cheaper, wireless at some point but tech is very new now. We must be patient.

Also there is too less content for it, an ecosystem for vr may bring vr to next level.

steam integration would be so cool. there are many VR titles there and the platform would benefit from it.

wissy

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 10:38:26 AM

I guess somebody could make one of those as well. But is meant for social interactions in general and shopping also.

I could they improve that by allowing each customer to choose the scenery before the ride. Yet another use case.

Usually people connect VR to games and amusement parks which is logical but it clearly shows we still didnt reach the level where we will all realise, that VR can be used in so many other fields. I think mark.space is spot on with choosing this technology since its potential is not even close to be reached.

cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 11:17:39 AM

Price of VR glasses is still a little bit too high for everyone to own it, thats why you should figure out how to attract new users to make the investment and join your platform. I hope by the time you will implement most of the features, the technology will be more accessible.

Do you really need VR glasses? I tried the demo on the mark.space website and I did not need a VR glass
I don't think you need one, but it is of course a different experience to see something in VR.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
KryptoTark

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 11:37:21 AM

Usually people connect VR to games and amusement parks which is logical but it clearly shows we still didnt reach the level where we will all realise, that VR can be used in so many other fields. I think mark.space is spot on with choosing this technology since its potential is not even close to be reached.

I agree, we dont know where VR will end up and thats what's scary about it as well. Because people have already alienated from what life actually is about.

I can definately see VR being huge in the future, but at what cost to the human kind, this is the question... It opens up a lot of  possibilities, for... I mean VR tech could be used to take our society's brainwash to new levels.

It also can give a lot of joy and experience, it's a matter of the content creator, and decentralization of the platform.

Amelie Poulain

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 11:51:05 AM

Sooner VR/AR hardware and technology will have major advancements as big companies such as Microsoft and Facebook are investing on this field because they know its the future. Smiley
I agree that this giant companies will not invest money in vain, they know that similar VR/AR projects will have bright future.
hicaribou

Activity: 815
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 11:55:16 AM

Sooner VR/AR hardware and technology will have major advancements as big companies such as Microsoft and Facebook are investing on this field because they know its the future. Smiley
Yes, even the VR/AR development isnt complete yet.
So this thing has a great potential and much room to grow.
multinova

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2017, 11:56:58 AM

I totally agree. I expect VR/AR to grow beyond expectations by mid 2018.
Let's hope MARK.SPACE can take a some of this reveneu.
loup

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 12:00:52 PM

I agree, we're at the begining of the technology and we're just waching demo and first test of what this devices are going to be capable of.
Terrratron

Activity: 238
Merit: 17

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 12:24:37 PM

I agree that this giant companies will not invest money in vain, they know that similar VR/AR projects will have bright future.

This is a very promising technology, which will replace the usual screens. All interactions with devices will be carried out via VR or AR. Companies that are currently engaged in the development of these technologies, like MARK.SPACE, will in the future receive more profit.
loup

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 12:29:13 PM

This is a very promising technology, which will replace the usual screens. All interactions with devices will be carried out via VR or AR. Companies that are currently engaged in the development of these technologies, like MARK.SPACE, will in the future receive more profit.
There is still a lot to improve the technology, but I also believe that it is the begining of how it will interact in the future.
mandibleclaw

Activity: 532
Merit: 50

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 12:35:19 PM

In my opinion in the coming years the best innovations wiil be VR/AR, blockchain and AI. We're really approaching all three quiet fast right now

haxllega

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 12:38:29 PM

In my opinion in the coming years the best innovations wiil be VR/AR, blockchain and AI. We're really approaching all three quiet fast right now
I agree with you investing in these three things will have a high possibility to give us a great ROI. I think VR will become mainstream until 2020.

sge99

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2017, 12:44:55 PM

There is still a lot to improve the technology, but I also believe that it is the begining of how it will interact in the future.

Right, and considering that MARK.SPACE is already partnering with a couple of well-known brands also companies seem to be open to present their products in alternative, more attractive ways like VR.

iad_xo

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 12:47:01 PM

I am looking to invest in good project in VR. Looking competitive comparisons  with other VR project.  I know they all little different but looking to compare Mark.Space with nearest competitor? who you think closest?  
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 12:59:34 PM

I am looking to invest in good project in VR. Looking competitive comparisons  with other VR project.  I know they all little different but looking to compare Mark.Space with nearest competitor? who you think closest?  

What competitors you mean? can you name them? I mean with such idea?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 357 »
  Print  

Jump to: