Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:44:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 [116] 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 ... 357 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] MARK.SPACE - 3D/VR ecosystem on blockchain  (Read 162091 times)
BY_ATOM

Activity: 406
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 07:36:31 AM

always do your own research and read all information that you could find. Mark.Space is unique VR project and i found most interesting in all VR projects currently going on. 
Totally agree with you. The range of opportunities offered by the platform can not offer none of the existing competitors.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 07:42:31 AM

how many VR users can this platform support simultaneously?

is there a limited amout of space available in the ecosystem, so that scarcity is present?

They will probably have problems in the beginning if there are a lot of users. Just like in the early days of email, when someone attached a file in a mail, ''internet would crash''  Grin

I don't think mark.space will be that bad at the beginning but of course, there will be some bumps in the road.

But after beta and all i expect a smooth platform.

Haha im not comparing to the crash, I wanted to explain that new technologies always have some bumps in the road just like you said. Im guessing that VR will use a lot of energy and that might lead to overload when there are a lot of users. Smooth platform would be the best

New thing will always get a problem at the beginning. But sure we can always fix it whenever a problem occurred. None system will work without continuously updates.
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 08:01:59 AM

I like searching for hidden gems. There are projects that raise over 100 million usd but it'll be hard to go 1000x ya know what I'm saying? I want something like the next Ethereum, NEO or Dash. Coins that could've turned you into millionaire if you bought in at the low. With partners like Land Rover  and Jaguar  on board I hope this is the one.

You mean car manufactured gigant? They have partnership with them? Where I can read this?

Yes, they are.

Actually, it is in the whitepaper.

If you are interested in a project you should read whitepaper very thoroughly.

So, they collaborate with MarSpace? In which way? How they will using their platform or..?

They probably are going to rent space to launch a VR showroom for their cars. You can get a first impression from the car space in their demo.

Its very interesting. With such big partners MarkSpace have a huge future  Roll Eyes
MandatoryOption

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 08:34:24 AM

none of the projects that have had a vr concept did not perform very well..spectiv and also descentreland performed poorly. why this should be different?

I think this one has a chance. The virtual real estate and stuff, third party marketplace will boost this project. just like second life virtual world

It's not like every project wich is based on VR technology is performing poorly. Just take a look at VibeHub for example. If you have invested in that and still hold your tokens you already have a nice profit. And regarding Spectiv and Decentraland. These are projects that probably need some time to really shine. Just be patient.
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 09:38:50 AM

none of the projects that have had a vr concept did not perform very well..spectiv and also descentreland performed poorly. why this should be different?

I think this one has a chance. The virtual real estate and stuff, third party marketplace will boost this project. just like second life virtual world

It's not like every project wich is based on VR technology is performing poorly. Just take a look at VibeHub for example. If you have invested in that and still hold your tokens you already have a nice profit. And regarding Spectiv and Decentraland. These are projects that probably need some time to really shine. Just be patient.

patient - its most inmortant in crypto. Im also was invested in Vibe (other VR project) but sold too early. And now price x6 from ICO price  Sad
sge99

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 09:57:18 AM

patient - its most inmortant in crypto. Im also was invested in Vibe (other VR project) but sold too early. And now price x6 from ICO price  Sad

Hopefully your lessons learned! Mark.space is a longterm project, launch of first districts will be in Q3-4 2018, I'm gonna hold my tokens at least until then.

premium_domainer
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 10:08:37 AM

Hopefully your lessons learned! Mark.space is a longterm project, launch of first districts will be in Q3-4 2018, I'm gonna hold my tokens at least until then.

The projects mentioned above all bring good profits to investors. The only spectiv isn't out yet and also token is not about vr it is about decentralized ad platform.

So there is a statistic about vr project makes their investors happy.

| 500+ Premium Crypto domains for sale | CryptoMagazine.org | Advertise in my Signature for free by PM'ing me | BitcoinsChannel.com | CryptoUniversity.org  | Are you able to see this?
loup

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 10:38:50 AM

patient - its most inmortant in crypto. Im also was invested in Vibe (other VR project) but sold too early. And now price x6 from ICO price  Sad

The projects mentioned above all bring good profits to investors. The only spectiv isn't out yet and also token is not about vr it is about decentralized ad platform.

So there is a statistic about vr project makes their investors happy.
It is still early for VR technology, until it begins to adopt the technology massively these projects will not finish taking off.
mandibleclaw

Activity: 532
Merit: 50

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 10:45:50 AM

By the end of 2018 I'm positive that we'll see at least a VR related crypto in top 20 coinmarketcap. VR needs to rise and shine and the combination with blockchain maybe it's what was needed

loup

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 11:58:11 AM

is there a limited amout of space available in the ecosystem, so that scarcity is present?

They will probably have problems in the beginning if there are a lot of users. Just like in the early days of email, when someone attached a file in a mail, ''internet would crash''  Grin

I don't think mark.space will be that bad at the beginning but of course, there will be some bumps in the road.

Haha im not comparing to the crash, I wanted to explain that new technologies always have some bumps in the road just like you said. Im guessing that VR will use a lot of energy and that might lead to overload when there are a lot of users. Smooth platform would be the best

New thing will always get a problem at the beginning. But sure we can always fix it whenever a problem occurred. None system will work without continuously updates.
I think it's still a long time before VR apps get fashionable, so I do not think there's a massive influx of customers at the beginning.
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 12:08:59 PM

They will probably have problems in the beginning if there are a lot of users. Just like in the early days of email, when someone attached a file in a mail, ''internet would crash''  Grin

I think it's still a long time before VR apps get fashionable, so I do not think there's a massive influx of customers at the beginning.

It's a good thing that markspace is establishing itself before VR tech will go mainstream.
iad_xo

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 12:33:18 PM

i am looking forward for virtual market place for shopping. Would be interesting experience. Mark.Space is doing good job at marketing and developing platform. Community support seems to be growing each day
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 12:38:08 PM

It will probalby be like the next Playstation 4 top hit, but I think 2018 can be a big step for VR and VR apps and Mark.Space is doing good to try to get a leading position in this new field.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
mandibleclaw

Activity: 532
Merit: 50

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 12:48:28 PM

Interesting article about VR for 2018 https://uploadvr.com/2018-the-year-virtual-reality-goes-wireless/
I agree with the author here, for more adoption VR gear needs to be wireless

imtiazmahmood

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 01:13:40 PM

mark.space platform very interested i read this on main website MARK.SPACE is an alternative reality, available in any browser, without pre-installation and registration. This platform is compatible with any VR-headset - entire world comprising shops, offices, banks, cinemas, clubs, communities of interest and personal spaces..

this is very promising project, I already joined this token sale and my friends also joined because this project future is very bright-fully.
viljy

Activity: 1750
Merit: 869

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 01:35:00 PM

Interesting article about VR for 2018 https://uploadvr.com/2018-the-year-virtual-reality-goes-wireless/

There, the data stream is very large for wireless communication, if you want to get a high quality VR. If as stated in the article introduce new standards of wireless communications, then it will be possible to make the VR of high quality wireless.
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 01:45:20 PM

yes at the moment there are too many wires connected to it, but you cannot do much about it, the technology need to develop more to become more comfortable and cheaper
SEELE^^01

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 01:49:24 PM

interesting indeed but it will be hard to adapt a good connection for video/information transmitting from a personal computer to the vr device, and of course a strong lithium battery to play at least 1 hour without to charge.

i dont think that this will be realized in 2018. maybe in 2020.

atm there are only near wireless devices with a backpack pc connection.
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 01:54:42 PM

yes at the moment there are too many wires connected to it, but you cannot do much about it, the technology need to develop more to become more comfortable and cheaper

the headset also needs to be lighter and easier to use. VR has a long way to go , but it will be mass adopted in a few years.

BY_ATOM

Activity: 406
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 02:00:33 PM

They will probably have problems in the beginning if there are a lot of users. Just like in the early days of email, when someone attached a file in a mail, ''internet would crash''  Grin

The most important thing is that there should not be mass sales of tokens .. Although some can earn by buying cheap coins and selling them in the future is many times more expensive.

Pages: « 1 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 [116] 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 ... 357 »
  Print  

Jump to: