Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 02:19:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 [229] 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 ... 357 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] MARK.SPACE - 3D/VR ecosystem on blockchain  (Read 162091 times)
viljy

Activity: 1736
Merit: 857

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 06:04:09 AM

So, now price $0,0833 and fixed in usd? This is a good decision to fix price in usd. Less risk for investors and devs as well.

I do not know if this is good .. And if later ETH grows in price? Fixing the price in dollars is good for developers, but for those who buy tokens - this is a dubious solution.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
the_donald

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 06:53:38 AM

So, now price $0,0833 and fixed in usd? This is a good decision to fix price in usd. Less risk for investors and devs as well.

I do not know if this is good .. And if later ETH grows in price? Fixing the price in dollars is good for developers, but for those who buy tokens - this is a dubious solution.

every investors takes a risk when using ETH. I invested in projects when ETH was 200 USD and then it shot up to 1200 USD, while the tokens merely doubled in value. risk is part of the job.

jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 08:05:54 AM

every investors takes a risk when using ETH. I invested in projects when ETH was 200 USD and then it shot up to 1200 USD, while the tokens merely doubled in value. risk is part of the job.

I think price surge after investing is not a risk.. but counted as lack of profits
MattLeBlanc

Activity: 364
Merit: 37

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 08:31:38 AM

today i try constructor demo, i liked. that is amazing, VR technology day by day increasing of people interest, this is great opportunity for investors to invest on mark.space. me and my friends also invested on sale but we missed pre-sale. but this is more good time because ether and btc price is down.

The constructor demo literally put me in a place to invest into the token sale. The team is doing more than what they have said and it makes me happy to be a part of such venture.
StarSLight

Activity: 322
Merit: 40

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:07:52 AM

Yes, the price is fixed at USD and yes that's an extremely good decision because ETH and BTC fell a lot last few days.
Oh, it's really good! You did the right thing to fix the price in dollars! It is an incentive for us to better finish you
sge99

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 10:19:07 AM

today i try constructor demo, i liked. that is amazing, VR technology day by day increasing of people interest, this is great opportunity for investors to invest on mark.space. me and my friends also invested on sale but we missed pre-sale. but this is more good time because ether and btc price is down.

The constructor demo literally put me in a place to invest into the token sale. The team is doing more than what they have said and it makes me happy to be a part of such venture.

I've just read in their telegram channel that they soon will announce a 'best apartment contest'. Good incentive to try out the constructor tool.

lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 10:20:55 AM

I think price surge after investing is not a risk.. but counted as lack of profits

if eth grew up again, and price of token pegged in fiat, hope they stop token sale when it reach hard cap soon and give some token for investor as value as their invest

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
multinova

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 10:22:40 AM

Yes, the price is fixed at USD and yes that's an extremely good decision because ETH and BTC fell a lot last few days.

Good decission... this way MARK.SPACE is pretty sure of the funds they want to get, even with the volatility of crypto.
cevap

Activity: 490

www.Zercados.com

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:24:20 AM

The defining feature of MarkSpace I think is the high res rendered VR using 3D scanned objects that runs on everything better than a potato, but it also has some drawbacks as far as I know. If it's prerendered you can't have a lot of interactivity. For that you'd have to move to real time VR, which has many drawbacks like having to use powerful computers and high development costs for modeling and animating. It's a trade off but there's room for both.

It's still a relatively new technology and there's plenty room for development. It's still a lot of stuff that needs to be done in order to make VR accessible for end consumers and MarkSpace is doing a great job.

webwakko

Activity: 350

It's all about the cryptocoins

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 11:18:18 AM

Every investment is a risk... People who want to play it save should keep their money in a sock under the matras Smiley
Within a few weeks we will enjoy the benefits of the bearish market that we are going trough .. so no panic guys..;

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:23:29 AM

Every investment is a risk... People who want to play it save should keep their money in a sock under the matras Smiley
Within a few weeks we will enjoy the benefits of the bearish market that we are going trough .. so no panic guys..;

Not even in a sock under the matras it is save :O someone could steal it and even if it is laying around there, you lose money to the inflation.
But yes, as soon as the market goes up again everyone will cry that they would like to have invested more in this down phase.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
acsalles

Activity: 343
Merit: 11

Rangers.Protocol

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:29:28 AM

ya better than fix follow eth or bitcoin price. see many project last year fix price follow eth. and they say they get x2 x3 and forget eth x5 already

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
rjp55

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 11:36:26 AM

The defining feature of MarkSpace I think is the high res rendered VR using 3D scanned objects that runs on everything better than a potato, but it also has some drawbacks as far as I know. If it's prerendered you can't have a lot of interactivity. For that you'd have to move to real time VR, which has many drawbacks like having to use powerful computers and high development costs for modeling and animating. It's a trade off but there's room for both.

It's still a relatively new technology and there's plenty room for development. It's still a lot of stuff that needs to be done in order to make VR accessible for end consumers and MarkSpace is doing a great job.

I think Mark.Space will be a leader in this technology, that started early so they are/will be ahead of their competitors in the market and with their vision more and more people can use VR technology.

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
Frickeladm

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 12:02:22 PM

I think Mark.Space will be a leader in this technology, that started early so they are/will be ahead of their competitors in the market and with their vision more and more people can use VR technology.

Correct me if im wrong, but i think there are no competitors in the same segement as Mark.Space currently?!
king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 12:22:01 PM

Correct me if im wrong, but i think there are no competitors in the same segement as Mark.Space currently?!

I don't know one off the top of my head but I remember there was a post about competitors weeks ago so I assume they exist. It is good that they are not well known though.
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 12:24:21 PM

You could consider Decentraland a competitor maybe.
haxllega

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 01:48:44 PM

I think there is no direct competitor but a lot of projects which aim to be a VR ecosystem. I think blockchain suits perfect for such VR ecosystems.

alphashotgun

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 02:10:13 PM

I think there is no direct competitor but a lot of projects which aim to be a VR ecosystem. I think blockchain suits perfect for such VR ecosystems.

it does vibe made it too but mark is so different they won't get in each others way
the_lovely

Activity: 42
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 03:27:29 PM

so it will be cheaper in the near future - because courses will rise soon
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 03:35:33 PM

ya better than fix follow eth or bitcoin price. see many project last year fix price follow eth. and they say they get x2 x3 and forget eth x5 already
Well, yeah -  bitcoin fluctuations influences to everything else - and this does not help if the calculation will be in dollars.
Pages: « 1 ... 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 [229] 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 ... 357 »
  Print  

Jump to: