Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:04:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 [232] 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 ... 357 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] MARK.SPACE - 3D/VR ecosystem on blockchain  (Read 162091 times)
rjp55

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2018, 03:46:55 PM

The defining feature of MarkSpace I think is the high res rendered VR using 3D scanned objects that runs on everything better than a potato, but it also has some drawbacks as far as I know. If it's prerendered you can't have a lot of interactivity. For that you'd have to move to real time VR, which has many drawbacks like having to use powerful computers and high development costs for modeling and animating. It's a trade off but there's room for both.

It's still a relatively new technology and there's plenty room for development. It's still a lot of stuff that needs to be done in order to make VR accessible for end consumers and MarkSpace is doing a great job.

I think Mark.Space will be a leader in this technology, that started early so they are/will be ahead of their competitors in the market and with their vision more and more people can use VR technology.

Correct me if im wrong, but i think there are no competitors in the same segement as Mark.Space currently?!

you are right there is no competition right now(to my knowledge) but there will be some people that follows Mark.Space's path and when that happens Mark.Space will be ahead of them a lot.

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
viljy

Activity: 1750
Merit: 880

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 03:57:48 PM

Fud is strong these days so icos are having some trouble with it. At least mark.space already gathered around 7.5m $ and in the worst case, it is a very respectable amount.

Yep, it's good to see that the project is at least save for now. I can assume that some other ICOs starting right now could have a lot of trouble, but the good thing is that during this weekend the market got a small upward trend. Hopefully this will stay like this when the next week starts.
$7.5m is a good amount taking into account how has the market behaved in January. I'm sure that at any other time it would have raised more.

In these uncertain days 7.5 is already good.. but let's aim more..

Let's be honest here, let's say they will eventually reach an amount somewhere between $8M and $10M, it isn't enough to fully develop a platform like mark.space ?

It must also be taken into account that this is only the first round of the sale. In a year there will be a second round. Therefore, I believe that the amount of money that you forecast should be enough for a year to work on the project.
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 04:18:47 PM

The defining feature of MarkSpace I think is the high res rendered VR using 3D scanned objects that runs on everything better than a potato, but it also has some drawbacks as far as I know. If it's prerendered you can't have a lot of interactivity. For that you'd have to move to real time VR, which has many drawbacks like having to use powerful computers and high development costs for modeling and animating. It's a trade off but there's room for both.

It's still a relatively new technology and there's plenty room for development. It's still a lot of stuff that needs to be done in order to make VR accessible for end consumers and MarkSpace is doing a great job.

I think Mark.Space will be a leader in this technology, that started early so they are/will be ahead of their competitors in the market and with their vision more and more people can use VR technology.

Correct me if im wrong, but i think there are no competitors in the same segement as Mark.Space currently?!

you are right there is no competition right now(to my knowledge) but there will be some people that follows Mark.Space's path and when that happens Mark.Space will be ahead of them a lot.

Well there are plenty of players in VR field now and some of them are running quite a show.
H. Veron

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 04:42:18 PM

MARK.SPACE will allow distributing goods produced in the real world, and any content created within the framework of the platform. This will allow selling custom furniture items and decor created by users, as well as entire personal or business spaces that were purchased earlier. Freelancers will be able to create their own virtual offices for advertising and selling their services. Opportunity for all users to advertise in common areas (for example, sidewalks or roads) between buildings and interiors of the shopping center will be available.
SEELE^^01

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 04:56:48 PM

Fud is strong these days so icos are having some trouble with it. At least mark.space already gathered around 7.5m $ and in the worst case, it is a very respectable amount.

Yep, it's good to see that the project is at least save for now. I can assume that some other ICOs starting right now could have a lot of trouble, but the good thing is that during this weekend the market got a small upward trend. Hopefully this will stay like this when the next week starts.
$7.5m is a good amount taking into account how has the market behaved in January. I'm sure that at any other time it would have raised more.

Let's be honest here, let's say they will eventually reach an amount somewhere between $8M and $10M, it isn't enough to fully develop a platform like mark.space ?

i dont  think it will be enough. take an example onn vr games. it takes a shitload of money to have something working and i think for mark.space baerely 10m would be enough to reach their goals.
aveon

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 05:10:24 PM

i dont  think it will be enough. take an example onn vr games. it takes a shitload of money to have something working and i think for mark.space baerely 10m would be enough to reach their goals.
The goals are different. There can be initial, primary, and all the resting goals. To reach the first two categories, they need to gather sort cap. For the rest, they surely need more money. However, the primary goals are the most important ones
lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2018, 05:43:50 PM

The goals are different. There can be initial, primary, and all the resting goals. To reach the first two categories, they need to gather sort cap. For the rest, they surely need more money. However, the primary goals are the most important ones

they should reach soft cap first, at least they can reach initial goals. if they can reach it first, tbey can reach another goals soon.

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
ImTotya

Activity: 168
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 06:00:47 PM

I think the market will come back to normal and alt and ico will not suffer so long. I’m impatient to see the price of MARK.SPACE on exchanges, and I hope the market will come back higher soon.

It will come back higher, but I don't think it will be soon

I think price will increase in the end of February-March. 16 February - chinese New year... So, nothing to expept before this date...
I agree with you! The main thing now is to wait. the first quarter of the year is always rough on the crypto market and conventional market. I'm sure for ICO it had no effect!
haxllega

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 06:05:50 PM

You are right all the major VR game producers have millions for their games. It could be very hard for mark.space to compete with them. I think most important for them are real users.

MattLeBlanc

Activity: 364
Merit: 37

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 06:14:10 PM

Is Mark.Space able to adjust token cost by price? do you have any technical details about mining function in mark.space platform?

I think it's a good idea to have mining through VR, may create a game through which people will do certain tasks and play it as a game as well as mine.
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 06:53:38 PM

You are right all the major VR game producers have millions for their games. It could be very hard for mark.space to compete with them. I think most important for them are real users.
MARK.SPACE good project, and they has raised good amount comparatively with others ICO. But of course hard cap is still far away.
I hope that after the Chinese New Year the situation in the cryptomarket will stabilizing - and investors can again fully participate in ICO.
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 09:59:42 PM

Yes the period is bad these days, but I think it will change soon. MARK.SPACE have raised a nice amount of money and will continue I think, people seems to want to invest in ico during this hard period.
CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 10:18:39 PM

MARK.SPACE can with the virtual reality space really opens up the creativeness side of the marketing.
belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 10:53:20 PM

MARK.SPACE can with the virtual reality space really opens up the creativeness side of the marketing.
The project itself already has great potential for marketing its Partners, surely the Beta platform already does this and attracts many others with ease, I hope this is noticed and more partners arise. Mark.Space will really be successful and will be reference
PS92

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:24:12 AM

Super bowl (half time show) in VR, can't wait!

helloal

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:24:22 AM

The project itself already has great potential for marketing its Partners, surely the Beta platform already does this and attracts many others with ease, I hope this is noticed and more partners arise. Mark.Space will really be successful and will be reference

Forward-looking projects in new frontiers of technology are often great places to invest money. Mark space will grow as more companies take notice of it. I look forward to the upcoming updates on what happens after the funding phase is complete

chichidori
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:41:36 AM

Is Mark.Space able to adjust token cost by price? do you have any technical details about mining function in mark.space platform?
It will get adjusted according to stages of the ICO it is now in 2nd stage and the price is 0.083 USD until it reaches the final stage with the end price of 0.1 USD
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:43:49 AM

I think it's a good idea to have mining through VR, may create a game through which people will do certain tasks and play it as a game as well as mine.

What do you mean mine ? Do you mean games that allow earning of coins ?
Frickeladm

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 06:02:35 AM

What do you mean mine ? Do you mean games that allow earning of coins ?

Nice idea Smiley Think about a game like minecraft. Every block is a coin haha...nice
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 06:17:13 AM

They could have some promotion where they hide coin around at a certain point
Pages: « 1 ... 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 [232] 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 ... 357 »
  Print  

Jump to: