Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 05:25:22 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 [262] 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 ... 357 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] MARK.SPACE - 3D/VR ecosystem on blockchain  (Read 162091 times)
lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 08:10:38 PM

I read from whitepaper that unsold tokens will be transferred to the second phase sales fund, which will be held in 2019. So I hope with this dynamics of progress don't will need 2nd round.

Even I don't think that there's any need of second phase but they already announced it.

They did raise a tidy sum considering the bearish run the market. 6493.32 Ethereum (ETH) = 5,486,810 USD as of today

thats huge amount, when ETH back to $1k, it will be to yhe moon

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
mr.robot8

Activity: 938
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 08:12:06 PM

I read from whitepaper that unsold tokens will be transferred to the second phase sales fund, which will be held in 2019. So I hope with this dynamics of progress don't will need 2nd round.

Even I don't think that there's any need of second phase but they already announced it.

They did raise a tidy sum considering the bearish run the market. 6493.32 Ethereum (ETH) = 5,486,810 USD as of today
with these numbers i think fundraising can already be considered a success, so the project will start with a solid economic base and can be developed to the best,maybe they can skip in my opinion a second phase
alphashotgun

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 08:34:49 PM

[/quote

]with these numbers i think fundraising can already be considered a success, so the project will start with a solid economic base and can be developed to the best,maybe they can skip in my opinion a second phase

nonono a second phase means more money and more token holders. both things are good
Korsakopf

Activity: 210
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 08:54:30 PM

I agree, the market has been shit and everybody is scared to invest. But the market is recovering now so by the time the ICO is over the market will probably be in full swing and there will be some nice FOMO for the token.
cmg12

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 08:55:39 PM

with these numbers i think fundraising can already be considered a success, so the project will start with a solid economic base and can be developed to the best,maybe they can skip in my opinion a second phase
Indeed this is really good amount of money for a start but bear in mind that ethereum can easily reach over 1000 dollars per coin
Axcel-m

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 08:56:51 PM

Did you know that MARK.SPACE has already perfected the technology for selling clothes in VR? Potential buyers just need to provide few measurements of their figure in order to guarantee a perfect fit. This technology has no equivalents!

I dont know about you guys, but I hate buying clothes online. Is there any information to back that up? Have MarkSpace run a trial on a group of people with different body types?Is it patented technology?

this can be quite cool, it's simply impossible find your right size while buying clothing online

It would be interesting to try it . Is it really possible that someone will be interested in buying or selling virtual real estate?
Come on, seriously?
The current approach of Jeep and other car companies is nice but to provice also Other products hich were sold more often like clothing would be awesome.
tudor_simion

Activity: 349
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 09:07:48 PM

I think it's better to burn the remaining tokens, but it will always be welcome to invest in any phase of the project. The higher the fund, the sooner the project will be developed. However, VR eats enough money, and as everything goes well, there will be a need for an investment quite large in equipment.

multinova

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 09:44:48 PM

Indeed this is really good amount of money for a start but bear in mind that ethereum can easily reach over 1000 dollars per coin

It could very well become much higher.
belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 10:04:49 PM

It would be really interesting for the project not to need a second round, and by walking the project this may not really happen. If it happens and we have a second round, it would be something new, selling Ico running the active platform, but it could be something new and good
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 10:05:52 PM

I also think that the token sale is a sucess, in this bear trend market MARK.SPACE raised more than 6000 eth, it’s a very good amount to developp the project I think.
helloal

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 12:53:17 AM

I also think that the token sale is a sucess, in this bear trend market MARK.SPACE raised more than 6000 eth, it’s a very good amount to developp the project I think.

It’s definitely a great deal of money that will appreciate even more as crypto market recovers (probably soon)

magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 01:15:52 AM

Im wondering, how much for some shop will be cost shopping disctrict? I mean in fiat approximately
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 02:02:45 AM

It would be really interesting for the project not to need a second round, and by walking the project this may not really happen. If it happens and we have a second round, it would be something new, selling Ico running the active platform, but it could be something new and good

I am not a big fan of second rounds or so, especially if the time between them is like 1 year ... I still don't know how they want to manage prices etc. at that time.
Anyways, I am happy that the current round is a full success Smiley if ETH is going over 1k again this is even much more.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 04:32:39 AM

I am not a big fan of second rounds or so, especially if the time between them is like 1 year ... I still don't know how they want to manage prices etc. at that time.
Anyways, I am happy that the current round is a full success Smiley if ETH is going over 1k again this is even much more.

it will be after chinese new year i think.
market look do recovery now, lot of coin showing up again, and yes, if eth back to around $1k again, it wil be great for all ICO

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
MattLeBlanc

Activity: 364
Merit: 37

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 05:14:29 AM

Is the website updated with new investments.? Am not able to see the total accumulated.

Here you can see the full information about the collected investments:
https://mark.space/info/

As you can see, they collected almost $ 7 million at the moment.

Thanks for the information, 7 Millions is a huge amount. When will the ico ends?

Yes, it's touching 7 million Mark right now and am glad that I've invested in the earlier phase of the token sale.

Can anyone explain what is residential unit in simple words,.? What will I get with it.
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 05:20:45 AM

Is the website updated with new investments.? Am not able to see the total accumulated.

Thanks for the information, 7 Millions is a huge amount. When will the ico ends?

Yes, it's touching 7 million Mark right now and am glad that I've invested in the earlier phase of the token sale.

Can anyone explain what is residential unit in simple words,.? What will I get with it.

Well, it is the place where people live in mark.space. Your virtual home will be there.

Frickeladm

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 05:42:48 AM

Well, it is the place where people live in mark.space. Your virtual home will be there.

Based on the demo videos, you could also say that its more or less an VR Sims game Cheesy
imtiazmahmood

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 05:47:50 AM

7 millions is huge amount for mark.space project. if mark.space goes to list on binance exchange that will be more people come to join mark.space and this will be gonna on moon. i think
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 05:56:05 AM

Based on the demo videos, you could also say that its more or less an VR Sims game Cheesy

Or Mist game. Point and click adventure with a decentralized market
pizza_dev

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 06:03:11 AM

Sounds really interesting. Where can I find the video?
Pages: « 1 ... 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 [262] 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 ... 357 »
  Print  

Jump to: