Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 12:12:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the most attractive concept about Bitcoin?  (Read 2809 times)
chromosomes

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:40:35 AM

what makes bitcoin appealing, in other words: what is the "breaking the ice" part about bitcoin that you can tell a newbie in a sentence or two, too pull them into this crypto journey BTC @millzp0
I do believe that it is the high rate of increase in its msrket value which is the best concept of Bitcoin. Bitcoin is a digital currency and happened to be a good investment as well because of it. It is also where people earn huge profit by investing to bitcoin which also attracts and catches the interest of many people towards Bitcoin. Decentralization is also a good concept but the major thing in my opinion, is the increase on its market price.

center]DRIFE      Pre-sale: December 2018
████ BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ████
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●●  [/center]
Cherylstar86

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:52:27 AM

what makes bitcoin appealing, in other words: what is the "breaking the ice" part about bitcoin that you can tell a newbie in a sentence or two, too pull them into this crypto journey BTC @millzp0
I do believe that it is the high rate of increase in its msrket value which is the best concept of Bitcoin. Bitcoin is a digital currency and happened to be a good investment as well because of it. It is also where people earn huge profit by investing to bitcoin which also attracts and catches the interest of many people towards Bitcoin. Decentralization is also a good concept but the major thing in my opinion, is the increase on its market price.

Those concepts that has been reaching out people's lives has been doing great effect particularly on those earning from bitcoin jobs, like here in bounty campaigns. Good for those people who directly earned profit from huge profit on their investments and they became a switch to other individuals to pursue digital currency investments, that's why more demands now were gaining a focused intentions that influenced every individuals to be part with crypto currency economy.
Habakkuk77

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 10:08:51 AM

When I was still a newbie the thing that I attracts me or motivates me in participating me in this bitcoin is that it is very best way to earn money.
I see my friend that he earn money through internet I came to be interested also.
Actually I really appreciate this digital currency because of its accuracy and legitimacy. It is Fast transacting and free from tax.
This bitcoin is really beneficial for me and it helps me to provide my financial needs.

[
gustaf.berg

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:06:10 AM

Bitcoin is easy to use like make payments and Transaction
Bitcoin is profitable when price increased also sometimes decreased
Secure transaction
No taxes
But the biggest disadvantages is hard to withdraw..( for those country which in BTC illegal )
Yes because of that reasons bitcoin can change everyone's life and their financial status because it change the traditional method and turn it to modern with the use of technology that can easily to use and become benefited from this.

Yes. Crypto currecny market has changed so many people's life. So many people quit their daily job oro so many unemployed people started to earn some money and take care of their families.
thenameisjay

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:23:28 AM

You can literally send money from home to people across the earth with even having to move your butt from your chair. It's that easy. Bitcoins made this possible because bitcoins can be transferred from one wallet to another even if the distance is far or near. With just a tap from the screen, you can send it anywhere.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
andamers

Activity: 104

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 05:43:11 PM

price break more than 17,000$ and blockchain accept it.
japan support it 
HashieNewb

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 05:45:20 PM

Bitcoin can get spent anytime. With that feature enabled, there is no real point for any banks to exist.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Chris314

Activity: 672
Merit: 266

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 05:45:57 PM

Most attractive concept about bitcoin is the fact it doesn't depend on any bank or government. So they can't do what they want with the money.

Win Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in
free BTC every hour multiply hi-lo weekly lottery WIN a Lamborghini 30,000 usd contest BET on various events! 4% APR interest
★★★ 50% of my referral earnings back to you each week ★★★
A Fahriz Thiago

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 06:22:56 PM

I think that makes the concept of bitcoin very interesting is bitcoin can be a very good investment in the future, because of bitcoin we can get money that is sufficient for everyday needs.

2double0
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 06:39:53 PM

Its Usage: We are gathering a lot of new users that's breaking records by them downloading more than 50k wallets on a daily basis.
Its speed: Nowadays, it feels like a "hangover" happened with Bitcoins, else it holds the capability to get your funds driven from one end to another in a matter of seconds (depends on confirmations).
Its value: No need to say anything on this as you are the witness yourself.
coinfinger

Activity: 1638
Merit: 278

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 07:20:30 PM

The crypto world brings the most innovative characteristic with it "Decentralisation".
I love this characteristic too. Seriously you are doing anything and nobody can see you. No one knows how many bucks are there in your accounts. No government can impose you tax on this and nothing can be hacked and unsecured, everything is just fine. It is fast and furious and then you there is you who is wondering how beautiful this bitcoins are. They are hiding everything.
Yes decentralization is the best feature of bitcoin. Most people attract to bitcoin via this feature. Everyone want safety in finance. That no one can see them what they are doing. It is a good feature in sense of secrecy and investment.
VINCEAKTN

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 07:24:38 PM

Bitcoin developed with idealism is a good currency not controlled by the government or central bank. Financial crisis some time ago filled with the government always negligent in maintaining economic stability. Trusted governments are always controlled by corrupt people and only work for personal gain, so financial decisions are always on the side of a mere conglomerate.
devarajdp

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 07:27:57 PM

Bitcoin seems to be everywhere these days. Finding a place to spend it is another matter entirely.
BTCappu

Activity: 516
Merit: 38

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 02:09:48 PM

High market prices is also a good concept but I think the best concept is its block chain method about which it is maintained throughout the world. The ledgers are decentralized so its people who have to keep the track on the transactions. Now this thing shows the transparency about the bitcoin and the increase in demand in because of this transparency which ultimately leads to the high market price.

▬▬▬▬▬  ♦  ▬▬▬▬▬          ♦     Betnomi     ♦          ▬▬▬▬▬  ♦  ▬▬▬▬▬
300% Deposit Bonus       //     100% Rakeback     //     20% Weekly Cashback
▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄   ▄▄   ▄
racham02

Activity: 257

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 02:47:05 PM

For me i think, the most attractive concept that we can share about bitcoin to the newbie is we have the freedom to earn money even at home, With no tax payable, No boss has to rule your job and also The future of our family is secure. and yet the value of it which is continued increase is that a reason why many people are investing on trading here in bitcoin.

sclmte

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 03:31:21 PM

I believe that the attractive concept of bitcoin is because of its value and the price that keeps on increasing day by day. Knowing that we dont need to work 24/7, no stress, no heavy works and yet  we can earn more profit. Also It can lead our life to a better living someday. This makes people to attract in bitcoin thats why they give their trust on it. But of course, our success dependent on our hands on how we manage things to work out.  
stayeduptolate

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 03:38:39 PM

I like the idea of limited coin supply, that it is having a maximum cap of 21 million bitcoins and also that the rate of making of bitcoins in each block reduces to half after every 4 years and this gives the upper hand to the early investors as their investment will appreciate with time like it have proven in the past years.
And also what I like is the idea of decentralization of coins, there isn't a central body which governs the circulation of coins which makes corruption impossible in bitcoin blockchain.
Dailyroberts

Activity: 116

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 03:50:10 PM

Blockchain systema and its application in real life in the most exciting part of whole bitcoin. It's beyond the monetary value of bitcoin.

It's technological.
immunitychilly

Activity: 11

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 06:50:08 PM

The most attractive concept of bitcoin should probably be it's ability to profit in such a short amount of time, unlike trying to invest in things like stablishments which would take a few years in order to profit from.
mlgblockchain

Activity: 135
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 06:58:30 PM

"It's a currency as well as an asset" this is one of the attractive concept of bitcoin. "Bitcoin has no country boundary" it's another attractive thing. You can tell a newbie in short that "cryto currency is online money".
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: