Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 01:54:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the most attractive concept about Bitcoin?  (Read 2809 times)
vergel24official

Activity: 154
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 08:27:05 AM

By its being volatile, it is attractive when it fluctuate high and even sometimes it is not stable but still it is attractive.
luigidosado

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 08:43:11 AM

For me, one of the most attractive concept about bitcoin is that it offers a lot of opportunities for all the person who wants to earn money. It has a simple system that only requires internet to access. Its nature that it is decentralize makes it more interesting for me. Plus the big potential of bitcoin to continuously increase its value got me to it.

moamin77

Activity: 310
Merit: 102

JACS.tech

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 08:46:08 AM

What always worked for me with newbies (and even with haters as in a previous post) is to explain blockchain and the brilliant decentralization concept then moved seamlessly to bitcoin (maybe Alts as well)

Bakemat

Activity: 779
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 08:51:02 AM

what makes bitcoin appealing, in other words: what is the "breaking the ice" part about bitcoin that you can tell a newbie in a sentence or two, too pull them into this crypto journey BTC @millzp0
each of us we know that the bitcoin is usable and have a many good benefits that we want but for me  the most attractive concept about the bitcoin is it a lot of oppurtunity that people make money or got earnings. also like an income or salary bitcoin can provide it. even though it is for short to others the important is we got earnings and sometimes we got earnings without investment  
LAODINGTOU

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 08:52:05 AM

what makes bitcoin appealing, in other words: what is the "breaking the ice" part about bitcoin that you can tell a newbie in a sentence or two, too pull them into this crypto journey BTC @millzp0
In my opinion, the most attractive thing to me is the total amount of bitcoin. All things, as long as the total amount is certain, have certain value, then it is worth the long-term investment.
Lightofheaven

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 09:08:54 AM

The bell ringing for me in the bitcoin is earnings and easy payments with your bills. well for me it is a huge help that i found bitcoin because i can save more time just to pay through bitcoin and do more school activities. i dont have to go outside just to pay my bills it is just to conviniet for me to have bitcoin by myside
ngod91

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 09:21:36 AM

My most intriguing idea about Bitcoin is that if I invest in Bitcoin the ability to make fast money and get rich quick, I am a business enthusiast, areas like ecommerce investment make me very interested. , in which Bitcoin is very strong and growing
orka39

Activity: 168
Merit: 47

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 09:25:12 AM

For a newbie, the most attractive concept that we can share about bitcoin is that it means earning at the most convenient time. personally i love the fact that i was able to earn some additional income for just a short period of time and with less time consumed for myself. i was able to enjoy various activities thru bitcoin such as trading, investment and savings.

Agree with you. The most attractive thing can convince people specially newbi to join is the profit that we can earn in convenient time. Bitcoin will not force you to do something in your tite time.

konfuci

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 09:37:54 AM

the most attractive concept about bitcoin is its value or price, the second is there are lots of ways to earn bitcoin like mining, trading, investing, free faucet, bounties and online work that pays BTC
NashAmajh
Copper Member

Activity: 186
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 09:59:39 AM

According to my thought the most attractive concept about bitcoin is it's high value.Moreover many people attracted to bitcoin after watching the rising speed of price of bitcoin.

❉❉❉ Migranet ❉❉❉[MIGRATION  。SIMPLIFIED]
▐| Global immigrationpowered by AI & blockchain |▌
TELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTREAGRAM
pathapoddo

Activity: 448

CRYPTOCITIZEN $CCASH

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 10:10:37 AM

The most attractive concept about Bitcoin is decentralization. It has no broder like other currency. We can use it at anywhere in the world if there is internet & computer

⎔ CRYPTOCITIZEN ┇ RULE & EARN 【 $CCASH 】
MMO RPG METAVERSE ON BSC ┇ FIGHT  • •  DRAG RACE  • •  EARN
➥ TELEGRAM ➥ TWITTER ➥ TWITCH ➥ WEBSITE  • • 【 WEBSITE 】
crisnel26

Activity: 130

Future of Gambling | ICO 27 APR

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 10:17:59 AM

For me, the most attractive concept about bitcoin is its ability to generate profit in just a short period of time. Since bitcoins price is fast changing, profit is generated quickly compared to regular investments that took years just to regain their investment.

poging alfino

Activity: 34

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 10:22:04 AM

For a newbie, the most attractive concept that we can share about bitcoin is that it means earning at the most convenient time. personally i love the fact that i was able to earn some additional income for just a short period of time and with less time consumed for myself. i was able to enjoy various activities thru bitcoin such as trading, investment and savings.

I agree that the most attractive concept is that bitcoin means earning at the most convenient time. In a people who don't know bitcoin, when you tell them that in bitcoin you can earn money in a short period of time, they will ask you how to use bitcoin and when you teach them how to use it they will work for money. Another thing that bitcoin attracts the most is that it is safe to invest your money.
w33man

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 10:24:59 AM

I think it is the promise that when you invest in bitcoin there is a certainty that one can earn. Although, it takes some time for the value to increase, still the wait is so worth it. Once a person get to master the principles in bitcoin investment, there is no doubt that the person will highly succeed and earn a lot of money. This perhaps is the best guarantee that we can give to a newbie.
fishball

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 10:25:36 AM

The best feature that bitcoin have is that it is decentralised so no governing body can regulate it. This gives the person more freedom and free from the effects of economic factors in the country. It also promotes anonymity that gives the person a sense of security in his/her transactions.
Aryadwipanggah

Activity: 350
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 10:51:41 AM

Bitcoin Anonymous, Although every Bitcoin transaction is recorded in a public log called a chain block, the names of buyers and sellers are never disclosed only the address of their Bitcoin purses. Every unique wallet address and can not be linked to anyone but the owner of the bitcoin address itself, this is one concept of bitcoin that appeals to me.
Algochain

Activity: 48

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 01:29:20 PM

Its curves (ツ)
Phoenixpple

Activity: 153

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 02:00:03 PM

The most attractive part of bitcoin is its profitability. Of course, no investment can earn several times in a few days, but bitcoin and altcoin are very likely. I think this is the decision of the development stage of the encryption market, and in many years, such a profit will fall a little.
Nhobita

Activity: 65
Merit: 27

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 02:12:13 PM

For me, the attractive part about Bitcoin that makes it appealing for many people to keep engaging into this type of currency is the capability and capacity of it to provide an income online which is the main thing that I have saw with Bitcoin that I admit attracts me to go beyond exploring and engaging into it. The price was also literally amazing and attractive and also the large possibility to gain profit from investments is also observable that even you just hold it on a short period of time, you are gaining with it that is why it is coined to be the new era of currency in terms of being virtual.

Fantastic33

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 02:20:11 PM

Bitcoin is attractive because of the %profit that we can get from it. Its price goes up even if it drop minimally sometimes. Thats why more are becomibg crazy about it. More bitcoiners used to hold their bitcoins because they do believe that it will double or triple its price in the future, so do i.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: