Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 01:54:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the most attractive concept about Bitcoin?  (Read 2818 times)
johnniecarlson781

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 10:21:50 PM

the most attractive concept about Bitcoin is its price and profit ratio. Bitcoin is believable and superior coin from the existing coin's. Bitcoin is accepted by all exchanger and ideal coin in the currency sector.
MetalGear

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 11:58:15 PM

For a newbie, the most attractive concept that we can share about bitcoin is that it means earning at the most convenient time. personally i love the fact that i was able to earn some additional income for just a short period of time and with less time consumed for myself. i was able to enjoy various activities thru bitcoin such as trading, investment and savings.
The most atttactive concept in bitcoin is you can used as investment, asset and currency. On the othet hand, bitcoin can reall help you to earn moneya nd income. Lastly, bitcoin is very profitable and it is one of the best attractive concept of bitcoin and it is the reason why I invested in bitcoin.
danggoron

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 11:59:23 PM

The most atttactive concept in bitcoin is you can used as investment, asset and currency. On the othet hand, bitcoin can reall help you to earn moneya nd income. Lastly, bitcoin is very profitable and it is one of the best attractive concept of bitcoin and it is the reason why I invested in bitcoin.
Thats true, the idea of ​​a payment system combined with investment.
It's very effective and suitable in with the digital age. Moreover, modern society wants everything fast and instant.

Buttercup123

Activity: 455
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 12:21:33 AM
Merited by Zionatin (1)

Bitcoin has many characteristics that all of us would see beffiting to call the best part about bitcoin. For a newbie, they would be interested about earning bitcoin and gaining profits,  but as they rank up they would be open-minded about joining and exploring the world of trading, investing and exchanging.
But for me, i see block chain technology very interesting,  i got curious of how does it work part by part and can it be use in some other things. I think this is the part i found ice breaking, other than the price easily changing thus one can gain huge profit.

━━━━━━━━━━━◆     SHREW     ◆━━━━━━━━━━━
██████████     Discounted Pre-Sale Live !     ██████████
◆    Revolutionizing Reward Points    ◆     | Telegram    |    Twitter
Zionatin

Activity: 906
Merit: 263

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 12:28:33 AM

what makes bitcoin appealing, in other words: what is the "breaking the ice" part about bitcoin that you can tell a newbie in a sentence or two, too pull them into this crypto journey BTC @millzp0

Bitcoin owns!! Just show them the graph and nothing else needs to be said. Bitcoin can speak for itself without saying anything. People who want to judge bitcoin should do their research and they won't even have to look very far before finding how well it works and how strong it is.
Mayapurnamasariazhari

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 12:29:05 AM

If you want to make for beginners interested in the bitcoin it anyway depending on our own way of conveying how to use and how do we obtain the result of the bitcoin, whether proportional to the work we already do. Keep should we persamakan so agan. It is a powerful kick from me agan Grin
kitkat04

Activity: 51
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 12:34:48 AM

what makes bitcoin appealing, in other words: what is the "breaking the ice" part about bitcoin that you can tell a newbie in a sentence or two, too pull them into this crypto journey BTC @millzp0
The most attractive concept of the bitcoin and the part that make it appealing is its value. Bitcoin is the most expensive and most popular crypto currency around the world. It has the potential to become the Universal digital coin around the globe. It is possible to happen because bitcoin have been use world wide. Another is its decentralized system. It protects the users identity that allows them to transact while hiding their identity. It has a good and bad effect because it can be use for the crime.

P2PS TOKEN ▐ ▌ CREATING A WORLDWIDE NETWORK OF DIGITAL SERVICES
▰▰▰▰▰▰  BUY P2PS TOKEN!  [ SUBSCRIBE ]  ▰▰▰▰▰▰ (https://www.p2psf.org/)
Pettuh4

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 12:42:50 AM

I think we cannot overlook the ever popular block chain technology in this case and so i will say that is the dominant attraction that caused me to invest in bitcoin because with it it will remain decentralized and out of the reach of the bad guys  for a long time and my investment will be safe.
SteinsGate

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 12:46:03 AM

The best thing I can share to a person that is new to bitcoin to get his hopes and interest is that bitcoin is highly valued and you can get to produce money in such a short amount of time. It is really enticing to individuals if they are lectured about the effect of bitcoin and how they can earn it in such ways without applying to some company and work for them.

▮█    KRYLL    ▮█
AUTOMATED CRYPTO TRADING STRATEGIES MADE SIMPLE
Token sale start on Feb 7, 2018 (https://kryll.io/)
Bitcoinismylife12345

Activity: 231
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 01:02:09 AM

The most attractive thing about bitcoin is the thought of it being the most valuable cryptocurrency in the world that all of its users can have. Another is we can earn here a great amount of profit at the most suitable time. We all know that most of us love the idea of having some earnings in a short period of time, so people engage now to be part of it to have an extra income to support thier daily needs and thier family.
hahehiwhoyou

Activity: 13

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 01:05:38 AM

The most attractive concept of bitcoin is it's value. You are able to earn money in a short period of time without tiring yourself. Bitcoin has a huge potential. It can be used as investment or asset. And who knows? Maybe it can be the most valued coin in the future.
glanmarc

Activity: 94

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 01:06:25 AM

You can earn money by just waiting for it to grow more without doing nothing. That's what I can say to a newbie to pull them in this crypto journey. And also upon entering the cryptoworld they can also learn how to invest right and buy and sell and trading. They will be an experienced or maybe an expert in investing someday,We wouldn't know.
Zandar

Activity: 294
Merit: 161

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 01:08:28 AM

The most attractive about it is that it changes value every hour, minute etc. If you can time it right and sell it into fiat, you can later buy back more with that same fiat because BTC went down in fiat price. So you can grow your BTC amount into more and more without spending anything out of your pocket.
doodle07

Activity: 311

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 01:09:48 AM

Its value is the most attractive and because its decentralized, there is no corruption.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
Xelle

Activity: 46

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 02:29:51 AM

The most attractive concept for me about bitcoin is that im working home yet can i earn money enough to support my family..
rhayot

Activity: 351

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 03:00:23 AM

What attracts the most to people about bitcoin is you can earn a money in an easy way via investing and trading. As well as its price is getting high each day, sometimes it’s fluctuate but it is normal as a cryptocurrency. With the transaction also is P2P you don’t need a middle man or any thing that is third party.
etron

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 03:18:18 AM

which is interesting for bitcoin is a very safe place to invest in withdrawal of funds whenever we like to earn a lot of little cost advantage when we need normal money we do not have to wait long if we invest in bank with normal currency we have contract deal and contract period. if you have not finished the contract we can not accept it if in bitcoin we have financial freedom.
Spanopohlo

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

Aim High! Bow Low!

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 03:37:19 AM

The most attractive part of a Bitcoin for me is how it is so volatile that you can buy and sell it at a very convenient way. Bitcoin value can be low as it can be, and it helps investors to buy a heap of it then store it until the time is right for them to sell it. Then bitcoin can reach a high value as it sky rocket to the market, and its the time to sell BTC for them to profit to the at a maximum level.

DBronze98

Activity: 403
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 03:52:18 AM

Everyone knows that Bitcoin is the top Altcoin that always attracts traders and investors. I care about it for its instability, the uncertainty that makes me profitable from the fear of others when the market goes down.

Asmonist

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 04:00:19 AM

Definitely bitcoin had given us chances to increase our income and do some other businesses that it may serve. The most attractive concept about bitcoin for me is its volatile value that makes it so overwhelming. It is somehow too risky to buy or sell but the important thing is we're able to buy when the price goes down and sell it at higher value. Its the concept of conversion rate that makes it attractive.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: