Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 08:00:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the most attractive concept about Bitcoin?  (Read 2809 times)
MS.LAWLIET

Activity: 221
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:58:51 PM

what makes bitcoin appealing, in other words: what is the "breaking the ice" part about bitcoin that you can tell a newbie in a sentence or two, too pull them into this crypto journey BTC @millzp0

What makes the bitcoin appealing is it's value, it can help if ever someone has a financial problem and if you want to save for your future . You can use your free time to earn bitcoin.

Another thing is that it can be used for easier transaction, it offers privacy on every user that is good in any ways.
sergio red

Activity: 414
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:07:45 PM

what makes bitcoin appealing, in other words: what is the "breaking the ice" part about bitcoin that you can tell a newbie in a sentence or two, too pull them into this crypto journey BTC @millzp0
profit is is the answer.when you tell a newbie about the price of bitcoin he will be amazed.because it is a good way to earn money.when some one come to know about the easy way to get profit he will be interested.another thing can make them interested that is the decentralization system.no one can track your transaction,you are free to use it.these two things make a newbie interested in bitcoin. it is my own opinion, there are some other things that can attract people and these things depend individual choice.
AlexanderAnthony

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:31:48 PM

Some of the things I can see why bitcoin is attractive are because bitcoin is

1.) Decentralization
         - There is no single institution controls the bitcoin network. It is maintained by a group of volunteer coders, and run by an open network of dedicated computers spread around the world.

2.) Immutability
         - This is because the transaction in bitcoin cannot be reversed, unlike electronic fiat transactions

3.) Limited supply
         - Unlike fiat currencies(dollars, peso, euro's, etc.) that has an unlimited supply, where central banks can issue as much as they want.

KingOfWinterfell01

Activity: 504

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:47:55 PM

The fact that bitcoins are decentralized really attracted me to bitcoins in the first place. Imagine that no one owns your money except you and you alone. You are your own boss of your money and nobody can take some sort of tax from it no matter how hard they try.

ariscan

Activity: 131
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:24:09 PM

bitcoin is attractive because of its unexpected benefits. bitcoin interesting because in a short time we get the benefits doubled. just sitting in front of our computer earning profit and bitcoin using crypto currency. the value of the crypto currency is not flat but up and down in price.
icanscript

Activity: 686
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:59:52 PM

The most popular reason is the ability to use bitcoins anywhere, anytime and in any quantity. When working with bitcoins, there is no limit, as there are no banking holidays, bureaucracy, because everything is controlled by the users of this currency. attractive concept
There are fewer commissions - this is another attractive concept by which people choose bitcoin as their currency. When receiving bitcoins, there are no commissions, and when sending bitcoins from your wallet the amount of commissions will depend on how quickly you want to check and make a transaction.

But the most attractive is not low commissions, but the fact that on all transactions, regardless of the amount of bitcoins that you send, the same amount of commissions is set. You can send at least 200,000 bitcoins, even 2, but the commission for the transaction will always be the same. 
ocid

Activity: 588
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 12:19:32 PM

In my opinion, the most impressive bitcoin of its unique shape is intangible, bitcoin is just a nominal number but has an incredible price. even bitcoin able to attract many big businessmen to be able to invest in it.
halenephthys

Activity: 98
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 04:00:04 PM

Hearing what people are achieving/earning with the help of bitcoin, sound ridiculous at first. I thought it was a scam. I don't think that earning a lot is that easy. But after knowing it, learning what it could really do, it caught my interest. I guess, bitcoin being convenience to use attracts people. We may start here without knowing a thing, but after reading threads and articles and researching stuff, we know how convenient it is to use bitcoin. It is user-friendly. We just have to engage ourselves more. Also its features like anonymity helps a lot to its popularity growth.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   NTOK   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
GLOBAL DECENTRALIZED ECOSYSTEM FOR CONTINUING EDUCATION (https://ntok.io)
klebsiella

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 04:27:01 PM

For me, the most attractive about bitcoin is its value. How much it increased over a period of time is tremendous. Another desirable concept is the ability to do cashless transactions anywhere in the globe, as long as bitcoin is accepted.

CORNUCOPIA    || Gain Access to Amazing IPOs || [ Pre-Ico 2018 ]

Whitepaper    Facebook TwitterTelegram
Peashooter

Activity: 868
Merit: 257

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 04:45:16 PM

There many reasons why bitcoin is so attractive its because it could be easily to earn money and doesn't much more time to be fucos. This kind of investment is once in our lifetime so much better to grab this opportunity to achieved a good profit in the future.  Smiley
Bitcoin is very attractive for me because it give me high income in easy way. In investment in bitcoin is big opportunity to achieved and to become successful.
Memenya

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 04:52:51 PM

The whole concept of bitcoin and block chain technology is attractive and is the greatest invention as it helps to transact world wide without borders at low cost of transaction and all the transactions will be recorded in the public ledger. There is no third party involved to transferring bitcoins to all around the globe and the user's identity is not revealed which helps to avoid identity theft and issues related to that, the user's have complete control over their own finances through this bitcoin technology, the user's should make sure to store the bitcoins in a hardware wallets to avoid hacking issues.

All of your point above are true but just want to clarify something.
Regarding the low cost that you mention above, i like bitcoin so much but i dont want people read this lie thing. The cost of sending bitcoin is not low but its very high specilly for small transaction.
With lightning network which the rumor will be realized by this year, i hope the problem could be solved to make bitcoin is the best for investment and also for currency.
Lamisa asfiya

Activity: 242

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 01:17:09 PM

The most interesting ideas about Bitcoin are: It can be earned in any corner of the world or can be earned at home. Wallets can be used very easily. Payment can be done very easily. Income from Bitcoin can be filled with family. Work independently and security measures are strong. It can be easily traded anywhere in the world. Very easy to invest in bitcoin and many profitable.
rhea1715

Activity: 97
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 01:29:48 PM

The attractive part of bitcoin to newbies and to those unaware yet of bitcoin is the bitcoin price especially when it pumps up to its highest price that people tend to be shock that it can go up to that price. Also through word of mouth where the people they know who's been using bitcoin for awhile now would encourage them to try and tell them its advantages that could test the interest of a person.

BITMILLEX     █▐    MOST SECURE, MOST COMPLETE EXCHANGE   
[ Trade, Earn, Invest ]
joel123

Activity: 123
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 04:15:31 PM

The fact that it is decentralized and not one person or a group of people control it. It belongs to everyone and it belongs to no one. Also you can make a lot of money by investing in bitcoin so that is also a big perk.
mafitjulit

Activity: 64
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 04:17:12 PM

The fact that the bitcoine has such a system of blocking, and yet that it is decentralized, and the change in the data is not possible, if you sold something on a smart contract, you can not do anything about it already
hessanseen

Activity: 244

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 04:22:55 PM

I think there are two new concepts in bitcoin. First of all, the investment attribute of bitcoin. We need to know that miners who started digging bitcoins in the early days and those who buy lots of bitcoins are now millionaires. This requires only a small sum of money invested in the early stage. Another concept is the anonymity of bitcoin. Bitcoin has a strong market in many illegal areas, because transfers between two people can improve safety by using bitcoins, and it is also very efficient.
d1ceplayer

Activity: 686
Merit: 277

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:34:10 AM

The most interesting ideas about Bitcoin are: It can be earned in any corner of the world or can be earned at home. Wallets can be used very easily. Payment can be done very easily. Income from Bitcoin can be filled with family. Work independently and security measures are strong. It can be easily traded anywhere in the world. Very easy to invest in bitcoin and many profitable.
You have tried to sum up all advantages in few lines and I appreciate your efforts but there is still much more to know about bitcoin and appreciate that. Well what appealed me way more than all of other features is the decentralized technology used in the creation of bitcoin. The blockchain technology has opened up new avenues of trading and marketing in the global village. This is what I appreciate about bitcoin.
KXC247

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:39:19 AM

In my opinion, the most interesting part of bitcoin you can use in convincing a NEWBIE is its price. The price movement as at last year was explosive and everyone would have wanted to jump into the bandwagon of bitcoin at that moment. For me, this is the most attractive part one can use to convince a NEWBIE
tidus_13

Activity: 290

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:50:31 AM

with the help of bitcoin, it was possible to defeat such phenomena as speculation, inflation, and collectively - any manipulation of society with the help of complex economic instruments of the CDO format.
NewBet

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:19:18 AM

For me the thing that attracted me the most to bitcoin was the fact that it was decentralized, suddenly the possibilities for currencies seemed endless. There was so much more I could do and so much power in my hands regarding my money and my assets and I was so happy. Also there is a high percentage on ROI when it comes to bitcoin and I just couldn't say no.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: