Bitcoin Forum
June 09, 2024, 10:55:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the most attractive concept about Bitcoin?  (Read 2815 times)
gristlygrudging34

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 10:35:33 PM

The most attractive thing about bitcoins is that it can make everything or take everything in a pinch of time
Rrtt

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 10:46:42 PM

what makes bitcoin appealing, in other words: what is the "breaking the ice" part about bitcoin that you can tell a newbie in a sentence or two, too pull them into this crypto journey BTC @millzp0

What attracts my attention is the job that it can provide. This is a source of supplementary income now for the family. It provides oportunity to become an investor and trader. It helps me take a leap to financial stability.
charlie_cutie2002

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 10:54:53 PM

The most attractive concept about Bitcoin is to educated especially the newbie or the people who are not i retested in this kind of business. Put in the mind this bitcoin can easily being their future better because through this they can get high profit.
Opurum

Activity: 306
Merit: 102

Just another random pre satoshi crypto freak

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 10:57:50 PM
Last edit: April 09, 2018, 01:09:41 AM by Opurum

What makes bitcoin appealing to the ordinary person is the potential for wealth creation, but newbies soon find out it could also be an avenue to lose money. Beyond that, the real appeal of bitcoin is the decentralization factor which gives holders full control of their funds without the middling of third parties, and also the fact that the technology is publicly distributed and accesible by all at no cost.
AtlantaFive

Activity: 594
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:30:31 PM

What i like with bitcoin is having transparency because you when you send someone funds and not only you two are going to see if the transaction is made but all the people around the world who knows bitcoin. We can't tampered the transaction. Another thing is i can send money now to my friends and families and i found it easy especially if we have families abroad or different location.

dubidooh

Activity: 26

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:10:36 AM

I believe the main factor of Bitcoin that will surely attracts a person is the money you can earn from it. You can invest and generate large profit. Yes, this one is quite risky, but if you would be patient and wise, your investment could double or  even more. Also, Bitcoin provides convenience on our everyday tasks. With Bitcoin, you can transfer funds anywhere with just low fees, buy from online stores, pay bills, and a lot more.
gezhid008

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:14:38 AM

BTC is a point-to-point electronic payment system, it is decentralized, has not been any control and operating companies and organizations, which is its uniqueness, also referred to as the cause of the revolutionary.
jherenz

Activity: 59

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:49:16 AM

to tell you honestly the most attractive concept about Bitcoin
you can earn money in your free time, no hassle, no traffic, no boss
that will get mad if your reports are not finished, no overtime.
All you want to do is patient work hard.
mellar1084

Activity: 159

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:59:31 AM

In my opinions the most attractive concept about bitcoin is its cryptocurrency. Now the time of world price of bitcoin is much higher than the any other cryptocurrency so that it attract the people toward itself so that those people who are jobless or don't earn money have a great opportunity to earn the money and use it financially for it family and for useful need . Now a days bitcoin attract the people for it's price because price of bitcoin is continuously increases and we are know bitcoin is a top most cryptocurrency in the world and famous in all over the country. The other most attractive concept of bitcoin is  to earn more money by investing the money in bitcoin because the price of bitcoin is increases day by day reguraly . Bitcoin help in transfer the money in easy way from one country to other country or it also help in paying the bill and online shopping etc. Many people attract towards the bitcoin by seeing many benefit, because bitcoin is the mother of cruptocurrency,so best of luck bitcoin usersBTC
ToyotaFortuner

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:17:10 AM

what makes bitcoin appealing, in other words: what is the "breaking the ice" part about bitcoin that you can tell a newbie in a sentence or two, too pull them into this crypto journey BTC @millzp0

I think the most interesting concept of bitcoin is how bitcoin is created and how technology is owned by bitcoin and not just that bitcoin price movement very fast it's some of the factors that make me love bitcoin.
Joushi

Activity: 80

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 10:45:15 AM

I think ,the most attractive thing about bitcoin is earning in one's free time Smiley
kaisa

Activity: 560
Merit: 145

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 06:17:52 PM

if you think the bitcoin is not interesting it is true, because based on the concept with is a simple thing. why do I think so?
because it has many similar technologies and it all uses blockchain network, for example eth, dash, doge, stellar.

however, if you think bitcoin is interesting in terms of the amount of money turnover, I agree.
which makes bitcoin interesting is essentially a fantastic amount of money turnover, so many people speculate on bitcoin, not on technology but because they can earn more, lmo.  Grin

Dod Ong

Activity: 323

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 12:36:54 PM

I think the most attractive concept about bitcoin is that bitcoin is like a gold but you only mine it in computer and graphics card. Imagine the idea of that, solving mathematical algorithm to earn money, for thats the very attractive about bitcoin mining in different way.

For me, the most attractive concept here about bitcoin are the topic that difficult to understand. So that topic encourage me to explore here in bitcoin. I want my knowledge to increase here in bitcoin. I want to earn more money to help my family in our dalily needs or daily expenses. Many people attract to  bitcoin because of its benefits, because here in bitcoin you can earned money easier. So the bitcoin is very important to me.
Coinlovertoo

Activity: 58

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 12:56:02 PM

Some people who are familiar to bitcoins. Are easily attract.
Because when we talk bitcoin we also talk money.
Money is one of the most important thing in the whole world right?
And they will do everything to have this thing.
That's why bitcoin is very attractive mostly to the peole who are really needed a money.
fluctuations

Activity: 183

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:05:27 PM

Some people who are familiar to bitcoins. Are easily attract.
Because when we talk bitcoin we also talk money.
Money is one of the most important thing in the whole world right?
And they will do everything to have this thing.
That's why bitcoin is very attractive mostly to the peole who are really needed a money.
As you say, I think that's not a pretty bitcoin concept. I invest in this market because I believe in blockchain technology. If bitcoin does not run on the blockchain platform then no one would dare invest.
JoshJelly

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:19:09 PM

Besides of its high profiting trends that was avaraging almost $7,000. One of its interesting about bitcoin is that bitcoin is recognized all over the world as far as I know. The paying scheme especially here in the Philippines was almost perfect. We can buy products and services, eloads, and bills.
olatslodi

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:39:02 PM

The most attractive concept about Bitcoin are the opportunities they can give to all of us. This is a source of supplementary income now for the family. It provides oportunity to become an investor and trader. It helps me take a leap to financial stability.
angelakrasnova

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:41:11 PM

The most attractive in bitcoin is its unique technology, which works very well all over the world and has proved itself well
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 07:41:14 PM

There are so many attractive concepts and reasons about Bitcoin that I can mention to a newbie but I have to pick 3.

1. It can give us financial freedom -  It's profitability, we can easily earn income and due to its volatility, we can have good trading experience and have good profit on a short period of time.
2. It can give us time freedom - we can do it anytime and anywhere thus giving us enough time for our family.
3. It can be a way so we can help others - We can easily share some of the ways to earn money from Bitcoin helping those people we want to help to earn extra income.
Bitcoininvestment

Activity: 244

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 07:47:22 PM

Well I think that the most attractive way of spreading bitcoin is its earning rate. Bitcoin really offers some earnings when you invest in it though it is very risky still the profit that you will get is way larger rather than just saving your money or keeping it. I think that this would really be a great knowledge for the newbies that can cause them to engage more in this kind of investment. And for the people who already have knowledge about the earning that you will get,then you can let them know about its decentralized market that allows you to have an anonymous transactions by using bitcoin as a medium of payment. It may be hard for some to be attracted to use bitcoin but theres something that will happen if you try.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: