Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 11:22:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Electronic Money vs. Physical Money  (Read 9483 times)
martina14

Activity: 1190
Merit: 111

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 01:21:55 PM

as of these era we are on eelectric money , life now is evolving so fast and transaction getting easier if you are on different part of the world, easy transaction anytime anywhere with e-money

wolfgang56

Activity: 248
Merit: 100

WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 02:39:13 PM

Hi guys, I just want to know your views and opinion about the difference in Electronic Money (Bitcoin and others) and the Physical Money. Many people now a days are still confuse about the existence of the Bitcoin and how it differ from our Physical Money that we are using to buy necessity. I hope we could share and learn from each other.  Wink Smiley
Well in electronic money r should I say bitcoin, the transactions are hidden from the government and no one has a control of it. It is freely wander everywhere in short. While the physical money is what we used to since long long ago. It is used everywhere and used by anyone unlike with bitcoins, those who are just capable enough to understand the internet has the capability to use bitcoin. Also physical money is produced under the government, a ministry which is the one who are responsible to produced money for people to use in everyday life.

koyo12

Activity: 123
Merit: 10

Global Risk Exchange - gref.io

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 03:32:17 AM

Better invest in crypto. They at least requires some work. In a case of fiat, they can be drawen easely.
I'd rather choose physical money. Because its easy to used when you spend and when you travel. Unlike electronic money their is a place that their is no atm machine

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━  ((     Whitepaper     |     ANN Thread     ))  ━━
Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Github
ausbit
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 08:05:12 AM

I use more electronic currency than physical currency. I find more and more often I use electronic form of currency in the form of debt cards. I prefer the ease of cards to cash hopefully we will get to the point where more and more crypto currency are accepted the same way.

But as of today, there are only few electronic currency are use in our society , like here in our country we can't use bitcoin as our payment. Only few store accept bitcoin as a payment.
At the very present moment, there are number of countries in which the use of bitcoin is not that much common. As far as digital money and paper money are concerned, there is a huge difference in between both of them. Paper money is like the old technology while electronic money is a new concept introduced to this world. Electronic money is making its name and it will change the dynamics of this world.
davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 10:58:21 AM

For now many people will always choose physical money because, this is tangible unlike the electronic money and many people knows that they can use the physical everywhere and physical money is knows by everyone in this world unlike the electronic money, that is not really famous right now.
Now a day’s people doing online jobs we all know that, that’s why here we will give importance to electronic currency over physical currency, but physical currency have its own importance and value. I think there is no difference between them because both are money and useful in their own ways.
Physical money more simple in usage then electronic and it also requires internet to use them, and for simple transactions like buying in a store i would be faster to use physical money for online payments will be better electronic.
Well, electronic money is better than physical money in the term of payment. An example is the Greece government which choose to switch to electronic money in a couple of years.  Perhaps, if you're from a class country which internet is number 1 priority you will know what I mean.
Oh nice, some people will comment any sh** that comes to their mind without reasoning. You can’t be comparing both of them. It’s just like when someone is asking whether their hand is more important than their leg, and you know that both of them are very important, cause you need both your hands and legs. So I say there is no need to compare both, we just take it that we need both of them, just like the body needs the mind.
gondar1

Activity: 75

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 11:57:20 AM

Hi guys, I just want to know your views and opinion about the difference in Electronic Money (Bitcoin and others) and the Physical Money. Many people now a days are still confuse about the existence of the Bitcoin and how it differ from our Physical Money that we are using to buy necessity. I hope we could share and learn from each other.  Wink Smiley

There is nothing wrong with the system of physical money as of now. The only problem that I see is technology. Because of technology getting more and more advanced, physical money may not be able cope with technology.

ricardobs

Activity: 1204
Merit: 505

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 01:06:19 PM

physical money will be stepped down and replaced with electronic money or digital currency is more effective and better, because if we always use the money in the form of physical or paper money it will need need luggage in the wallet, with electronic uan more simple and more efficient can also just use smarphone can transact anything.
You’re wrong… we need physical money even more than electronic money. Physical money is the real money (in fact money is physical, electronic is just a way of moving our money from one place to the other without stress, they help to make things easier for us, that’s why they are needed.

Electronic money can be used to send money to a far distance without having to go to that place, and that’s with the help of the middleman which we know as BANK.
futuret

Activity: 728
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 06:38:42 PM

Better invest in crypto. They at least requires some work. In a case of fiat, they can be drawen easely.
I'd rather choose physical money. Because its easy to used when you spend and when you travel. Unlike electronic money their is a place that their is no atm machine
It will not be the right decision because the bitcoin is helping the people now, I have the bitcoin investment and the money of the bitcoin will be high if people will buy the bitcoin and will hold for the long time, I have the bitcoin and people who are helping the bitcoin user will buy the bitcoin and will hold the bitcoin for the long time as much as you will hold the more you will get through it.
Saksham

Activity: 570
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 09:21:40 PM

I will always chose the electric (digital) money, it is safer, cleaner, always in hand, the only inconvenient is that i have to use an ATM to know the amount of  the fonds.
shalnark

Activity: 196
Merit: 121

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 09:31:16 PM

Their is some of difference between electronic money and physical money l. E The electronic money is the system for making payments which is digital in nature and it is act as a catalyst  in mobile payment revolution. But in the case of physical money you have to pay direct into the seller hand. In case of electronic money you can use it anytime anywhere and transition of electronic currency is safe easy and convenient them real money.  Debit cards, credit card, visa cards,  paypal app are consider as a electronic money and different countries currency are consider as a physical money
I agree with you, In additional both types of money are very important now. Especially if you use both of them, you will recieved a different benifits.
All people have full control to manage their money and freedom too for using it. It is really depends on your needs and priorities. Also both types of money has different disadvantages and mostly both are useful on their ways
ItBeginInAfrica

Activity: 120
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 09:32:34 PM

Electronic money all the way I've almost born the internet as I have 30 years, and future cannot be stopped in anyway.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Harrisonimo

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 09:53:49 PM

The electronic money you refer to are the Cryptocurrencies which is now like the new world order and projection for payment exchange of the future. The physical money is terned as the fiats. The major difference in both is the idea/vision; decentralization! A payment policy in which means of payment is not owned by any country or fixed for a particular country or persons. It is not meant to be visible not traceable and this has also been made possible with the help of the blockchain technology!
nzlx

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 09:57:37 PM

Physical money will always be, not important in what currency  Smiley
aeternus

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 08:39:54 PM

physical money in my country yet, but I hope it will change to electronic soon

I do not think so. People do not trust in electronic money, most people think psychical money is more safe
If people did not trusted electronic money then they will not use it, how many people use credit cards, debit cards, Paypal or have invested in stocks, bonds or bitcoin, the truth is that if people did not trusted electronic money not a single one of the previous examples of it should exists.
Mystika

Activity: 134

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 12:52:30 AM

I think that electronic money are safer to use than physical money. You don't have to bring it to purchase something. You just have to have a connection to transact everything. Unlike physical money other people are tend to steal it espevially they know you bring lots of it.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WORLDOPOLY ◈     ▐   FACEBOOKANN THREADTELEGRAM ┃ TWITTER ┃ INSTAGRAM           ▌    JOIN OUR ICO  26 Feb-21 Jun
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ivanst776
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 05:06:44 AM

Electronic money such as Bitcoin is used for online transactions and physical money such as fiat currencies are used for offline tansactions.Bitcoin is decentralized in nature which means that government has no control on it but physical money is centralized in nature and government has full control over it .Transactions through Bitcoin are anonymous in nature but transactions  through physical money are not anonymous.There is more fluctuation in the price of Bitcoin than the price of physical money .These are some differences between electronic money and physical money.
By so many factors electronic money may be counted in good and beneficial perspective.  For business purpose it is so much remarkable respect to giving return and profit in the least consume time. No one business in the world can give you such an amazing profit in return.

Electronic money have come closer the world people, societies, businesses, communities, cultures, etc by fast transaction across the world. Electronic money has reduced the time consumption especially in business by transaction in bitcoin which fiat takes much time to shop something online.
jakoylantern

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 05:22:02 AM

For me, they are both useful, but the physical money is much better to me. You need the physical money or real money in your daily life. You can use it to buy something in the store, pay it to the other person and many ways more. But in the electronic money, it will be difficult to use in our daily life. Some store doesn't have credit card machine, so you truly need a physical cash to pay your bills. Smiley
Gabteb

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 05:22:32 AM

Electronic money are near and near us and i whink with blockchain more and more people will come to it its man nature deny any new but with time physical money will go away.

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications

Lookjoz

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 05:30:09 AM

Electronic money is divided into two types according to the payment system, namely credit card and prepaid card. Credit cards that the bank can accept without requiring borrowing in every transaction. Not money.
Best Dreams

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 06:00:06 AM

For now many people will always choose physical money because, this is tangible unlike the electronic money and many people knows that they can use the physical everywhere and physical money is knows by everyone in this world unlike the electronic money, that is not really famous right now.
Now a day’s people doing online jobs we all know that, that’s why here we will give importance to electronic currency over physical currency, but physical currency have its own importance and value. I think there is no difference between them because both are money and useful in their own ways.
Physical money more simple in usage then electronic and it also requires internet to use them, and for simple transactions like buying in a store i would be faster to use physical money for online payments will be better electronic.
Both of them are very useful and both of them have a value on its place but as we know now a days everything is going digital and every want to make its life easy and comfortable and bitcoin is one of the example of this so I think bitcoin bring a lot of opportunity for people and thousands of people are taking advantage of it so I need we need bitcoin and I short word I will say bitcoin is now a part of my life so I will prefer electronic money on paper money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: