Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 12:09:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Electronic Money vs. Physical Money  (Read 9483 times)
thecoder2017

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:10:06 PM

Physical money or paper money is the one we are using right now we can use it anywhere to buy things even in small quantity or in small stores we can use it also to pay bills while electronic money is a crypto currency that we can use it also to pay bills.and even in some transactions using internet because we can not use it if we dont have access of internet.
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jdavid05

Activity: 165
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:12:43 PM

Hi guys, I just want to know your views and opinion about the difference in Electronic Money (Bitcoin and others) and the Physical Money. Many people now a days are still confuse about the existence of the Bitcoin and how it differ from our Physical Money that we are using to buy necessity. I hope we could share and learn from each other.  Wink Smiley
Physical Money because you can use it on malls ob restaurant because not all restaurants accepts cryptocurrency payments and if you are using Physical Money you can buy what you see not like electronics money.
portotoi

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

Blockchain with a Purpose

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:31:08 PM

Physical money differs a lot from electronic/digital money like bitcoin currency. By using bitcoin, you can use this currency as payments for your bills, and online shopping. But it depends only for those country that regulates bitcoin and accept it for daily expenses anywhere like japan and other known countries who regulates bitcoin already. The physical money can be use everywhere but electronic money needs a computer or gadgets and internet in order to use for consumption. You need to withdraw it first in order to use it.

eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:36:58 PM

I think we don't need to compare the two because they have different uses and potential to each other and for me both are important for us. It is hard to adjust if physical money will remove and we just need to use electronic money. What if professional hackers will learn how to hack all our account? because they will think that all of our money is in our online wallet? I think it is not also safe and just trust our money with online wallets.
wowbit123

Activity: 77
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:18:13 PM

Hi guys, I just want to know your views and opinion about the difference in Electronic Money (Bitcoin and others) and the Physical Money. Many people now a days are still confuse about the existence of the Bitcoin and how it differ from our Physical Money that we are using to buy necessity. I hope we could share and learn from each other.  Wink Smiley
Electronic money is you can only  spend it thru online unlike physical money you can spend anywhere so some people who have physical money is easy to lose their money. But electronic money is you wait until the price is higher and then you can spend it.
kaikaikunen01

Activity: 37

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:53:49 AM

Advantages of Elec. Money
You can buy even without holding a lot of money in pocket.
Because of card system you can slide your ATM and boom you can buy now, disadvantage is they can hack your account if your not aware of scam system , in physical money advantages you can easily buy in a store on small store that without atmm card machine, disadvantage is you can lost your money anytime..
arrmia11

Activity: 406
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:38:42 PM

Both of them are significant in our daily transaction of course. Electronic money can be use for online transactions wherever it may be, you can also save it from your online wallet without keeping it from banks. While Physical money obviously you can use it on your daily transaction such as buying from the stores who is not accepting electronic money. But there are some countries that accepts electronic money to purchase even in stores.

JohnWick_Bitcoin

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:47:24 PM

Physical cash or fiat is not profitable because the price is not increasing and it is stable in the market while bitcoins or other cryptocurrencies are increasing its value and that is the reason why bitcoins is really good for long term investment.
chel0

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:52:42 PM

Both are money and are very useful in our daily activities.It's just that an electronic money has an edge in terms of paying your bills, sending money to a certain person or sometimes when buying goods and necessities because it's hassle-free as long as you have the gadget like your phone wherein you can access your wallet to be used in doing transactions. Unlike physical money,when doing a lot of transactions,you need to bring a large amount of money also to accomplish all the things you need to do and that is risky.
iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 12:52:38 AM

Physical Money because you can use it on malls ob restaurant because not all restaurants accepts cryptocurrency payments and if you are using Physical Money you can buy what you see not like electronics money.
Electronic money is not just cryptocurrency, but there are many types of electronic money like internet banking, credit cards, debit cards and so forth, electronic money is more likely to be interpreted as money that has no physical shape and usually use the internet system to operate it and it's much simpler and more flexible than using physical money
kimmy724

Activity: 143
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:35:25 AM

In the first place bitcoin was created to minimize the disadvantage of a physical currency. Physical things are so expensive to maintain. From printing to transporting there is so much expenses you have to consider. While electronic cash can be instant, cheaper to maintain and not easily counterfeited.

rainezerr401

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 02:49:39 AM

The reason why people are choose electronic money more than physical cash is that the huge amount of profit they are earning, if all of the people in the world will know about how much wealth can cryptocurrency give to you then there is no doubt that fiat will be extinct in the future.
Perseusallen

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:21:14 AM

Tangible assets are physical assets such as land, vehicles or equipment. ... Fixed assets are physical items a company owns but doesn't sell, including the machinery and land needed to keep the business running. Intangible assets are non-physical items, including patents, trademarks, goodwill and copyrights.
morrisby25

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 12:19:58 PM

When I have to be compelled to choose electronic money and physical money, i'll choose each. Since physical money is needed after we square measure searching during a place or nation wherever there's no exchange utilizing electronic money, and after we can visit a nation that as of currently utilizes electronic exchanges then we'll utilize hardware. In any case, we have a tendency to|once we lean toward electronic money we have to be compelled to use caution concerning programmers.
abaharie

Activity: 114

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 01:44:48 PM

if I think bitcoin is not electronic money, electronic money is called E-money in terms of unnecessary internet network access. This electronic money can be used to transact through telecommunication equipment until in the form of cards.
Tiger Junk

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:18:54 PM

E-money can compare to credit cards. That is not tangible but it has value. It just like transactions are being done through internet. So the difference is that we cannot touch e-money because it is intangible. But the buying power will be the same as physical money.
I think having physical money is more better because we can able to use physical money everywhere, and all people needs in this world is physical money, and  for me even in the future many people in this world is we will still choose to have and to use physical money over than electronic money.
toxic0n

Activity: 413

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:42:47 PM

I would decide electronic money, since its secure once you utilize and to pay billings. you'll searching on the online whenever you wish, and you'll utilize it where you're, that no compelling reason to travel out through net. Dislike on physical money you'll go outside to get things, its not all that protected distinction with electronic money. Nearly people area unit choosing electronic money since we are able to contribute and also the value is, dislike on physical money its value is stay. In any case, its higher to select electronic in light-weight of the very fact that, till any notice it's sensible with the current universe of innovation
tittensor

Activity: 443
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:07:04 AM

In the first place bitcoin was created to minimize the disadvantage of a physical currency. Physical things are so expensive to maintain. From printing to transporting there is so much expenses you have to consider. While electronic cash can be instant, cheaper to maintain and not easily counterfeited.
Although cryptocurrency (or as this thread called Electronic money) can not fake by anyone, but you have to remember, the fees to keep this system running is not small as you said. How many money the mining farm must pay for electric bill and maintenance device? Without blockchain and decentralized system, that currency can fake by others.
ivanst776
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:12:57 PM

everything is simple, they are financial money, and they can be touched, and electronic money (crypto currency) only in the computer

cryptocurrency is just only in the computer but it is worth more than FIAT, right?
FIAT money is all over the country, each country of the world.
but cryptocurrency is the currency of so many people all around the world.
saving FIAT will not make you earn more than crypto can. and CRYPTO can be touch through encashing it.
what you will choose? a thousand USD or a single BITCOIN?
Heroonnone

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:44:50 PM

Cash is very easy to use. But I will select some bitcoins because this coin has a good future, and this technology can change the entire economy. I believe in this coin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: