Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:07:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN - DUECOIN. The Future Is Now  (Read 45414 times)
mpos-pools

Activity: 478
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 08:44:53 AM

IMPORTANT STATEMENT FROM MPOS-POOLS

We have technical issues. All coins are safe, but database was lost.
All mpos-pools users have to send in pm their wallet address
and expexted amount of coins on the pool.

We will collect this information during 72 hours.
After that we will not accept new addresses.

All payments will be proceed in 72 hours
mpos-pools

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 10:18:33 PM

Pool http://mpos-pools.com/due is working.
Old pool users have to register again
Duecoin Talk

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 03:30:44 PM

I heard about DueCoin somewhere, and then after seeing their crappy Wordpress website that can be designed in 5 minutes (literally), and their crappy source code that takes 1 week to create after forking Bitcoin, and after compiling their source code on my Debian server to "mine" some Duecoin, where I compiled it because the "Mining" page took me to the source code. Then ... I found this post.

I created this account just to say WTF has been going on here? I don't know but it looks to me that there's a smartass sending an email to the crappy website, and a website owner that excuses himself for being late by playing "good cop, bad cop"... what does that other "impersonator" have to gain by being nice all the time and taking the shit from you guys? This whole thing doesn't add up! There's some big stupidity running here... I have no fucking idea what's happening and this whole post doesn't make any fucking sense.

Let's then continue talking about mining... who the fuck creates mining with SHA256 in year 2017? Are we supposed to use ASICs to mine DueCoin? What kind of idiots created this coin? Every, and I say EVERY new coin prides on making ASIC resistant algorithms for mining to avoid Bitcoin's mistake in being centralized, and this stupid coin comes and uses SHA256, just because it blindly forked Bitcoin. What the fuck is going on?

And what the fuck does the source code of the wallet have to do with the freaking mining in a pool? Why does your "Mining" page on the website says that solo mining can be done through the source code? What kind of crap are you pulling here?

This project is full of crap, and the only thing worse than this project is the stupidity demonstrated in this post. Thank you for wasting 2 hours of my time in reading and compiling this crappy source code... ffs!

Hi there,

Well there's definitely no point to explain all of the dialogue in this thread, but certainly can shed some light. First of all, there's no 'good cop, bad cop' just clearly some misguided intent from some of our supporters.
As for our project and base technology, we absolutely did base Duecoin off of BTC source code, and for good reason. I think maybe you've missed the core project at hand, which is our decentralized ICO market place. Effectively our way of providing an interface to the crypto community to create, facilitate, and strengthen the token creation and sale aspect of this industry.
Our aim is that within this framework, we'll be able to provide guidelines for new tokens, hoping to remove the wild west aspect, and form a market place capable and secure enough to transition IPO's to ICO's.
For us, the best value form was the gold standard of the industry, BTC. A lot of thought within the crypto world is to reinvent the wheel, but in practice, that's not always going to be the best route.

Hope we can help you out if you need anything else directly from us. Otherwise we'd definitely appreciate if you can PM us for any website feedback that you didn't like.

Thanks,
BptCTyankee

Activity: 19

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 03:45:08 PM

Seriously when is this launch happening. I’m staring to feel embarrassed by the way this is being presented and I don’t like it. I’m about to lose my patience and start looking for some real answers how ever possible. I’ve been hearing any day now for four months and I’m sick of thinking about it and having this money tied up.
hleenyc

Activity: 44

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 08:56:25 PM

Yes, I agree, I'm also starting to lose patience.  I've been in this since August.  I would've 4X my BTC by now by just holding.  For the last 3 weeks all we hear is news/exchanges will come soon, soon, soon.  I've emailed, tweeted with no answer.  I just want a more solid answer instead of the generic "soon".  Even if you can't give an exact date, give us a better timeframe. 
azzalea25

Activity: 310
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 01:38:22 PM

hmmm, still no news...just waste time n hashing power~~~
Duecoin Talk

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 02:19:18 PM

Hi guys,

We are working real hard on our side to secure the final date, and have expanded our list of immediate exchanges we're awaiting final confirmations from.

We'd love to give a final date out to all of our community, but we've been given date ranges by exchanges directly, and unfortunately they have either delayed or missed these deadlines. As frustrating as it is, these things do happen in this industry, especially along side the market cap increase. It can be very common for exchanges to limit their exposure to certain assets, and therefore suspend assets, delay launches, and even as far as to limit customer sign ups. But these are all things we are working along side of to deliver our exchange launch.

On the bright side, we absolutely have not been rejected by any market places, so this really just seems to be issues of exposure that are being dealt with. For concrete ranges we can tell you that 2 of the last notifications we are waiting for promised were:
  • 10-14 business days (approximately 4 days ago, so hopefully holidays don't count) Smiley
  • 4-5 business days (approximately 2 business days ago)

Usually most exchanges to request not to release their information while the listing process is still going on, but if no notifications are released within these time frame's, we will release an update of exchanges that have not provided us with a valid date.

Otherwise, we do have a few other announcements for our community.
  • Our android wallet is currently pending release, so we will surely announce its availability ASAP
  • Our ICO market does have quite a bit of traction as of late, so for all current Duecoin holders, there will be opportunities (potentially even before our exchange launch) to use your DUEC in order to purchase available tokens, and ICO's at your interest.

Happy holidays, and we look forward to providing a date ASAP for all of you!
BptCTyankee

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 02:54:24 PM

Thank you for the response and as I said I’m trying to stay positive and I think that maybe without the BUSTER doing all the heavy lifting in the  skeptical reality were all having,  I personally am uncharacteristicly hopping sides to pessimism quicker than I’d like. So thanks for the word. Also you talk and offer updates with a newsletter of some sort How and when does that happen? hope to get good news ASAP! Merry Xmas duec community
btcxpy

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 03:33:55 PM

DUECOIN is a peer-to-peer Internet currency that enables instant, near-zero cost payments to anyone in the world. An open source, global payment network that is fully decentralized. Precise code secures our network and empowers individuals to control their own finances.

##########

PROGRESS

Duecoin Website

English: http://www.duecoin.io

Spanish: http://www.duecoin.io/es

#####

Source Code: https://github.com/duecoin/duecoin_sourcecode

Windows Wallets: https://github.com/duecoin/wallet_windows

Mac Wallets: https://github.com/duecoin/wallet_mac

Linux Wallets: **coming soon**

Block Explorer: http://explorer.duecoin.io/explorer/

Faucet: http://faucet.duecoin.io/

Mining Details: http://www.duecoin.io/mining-duecoin/

##########

SPECIFICATIONS

Short: DUEC

Algorithm: SHA256

Premine:      42,000,000

Money supply: 840,000,000

Type: POS + POW

Block time: 240 Seconds

Block Reward : 1200

No. of blocks
Block Size: 1 MB

Additional Info: 4% yearly after finishing pow

##########

LAUNCH STATUS

* Currently in PRESALE

* Official Launch Date 10/30/2017

* Exchanges DUEC will be listed on: **coming soon**

#####

STAY TUNED - more information coming very soon ... keep watching - DUEC popularity will surge!

Is wallet staking working properly? The duecoin mined are not received into my wallet. Are there any good pools?
btcxpy

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 03:45:11 PM

New pool

Ports:

Asics:         3519
Nicehash:   3520
Low diff:     3521

I tried to mine by GPU and CPU and nothing happened in this POOL - If someone knows DUE pool please let me know

btcxpy:
In my wallet I staked by duecoins and I mined duecoins but they are not being processed in my wallet. Can some advise me?
btcxpy

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 03:57:25 PM

Yes, I agree, I'm also starting to lose patience.  I've been in this since August.  I would've 4X my BTC by now by just holding.  For the last 3 weeks all we hear is news/exchanges will come soon, soon, soon.  I've emailed, tweeted with no answer.  I just want a more solid answer instead of the generic "soon".  Even if you can't give an exact date, give us a better timeframe. 

Btcxpy:
I agree this launch has taken way to long, I would have made 5xbtc, who running this ICO? Why don't people behind duecoin give us there names?
mpos-pools

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 06:31:26 PM

New pool

Ports:

Asics:         3519
Nicehash:   3520
Low diff:     3521

I tried to mine by GPU and CPU and nothing happened in this POOL - If someone knows DUE pool please let me know

btcxpy:
In my wallet I staked by duecoins and I mined duecoins but they are not being processed in my wallet. Can some advise me?

Read a few posts upper
ICOselector2018z

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 03:47:16 PM

It’s fair that I have got frustrated in recent times due to the delay, but then I realized that maybe I should be little patience and things might just work out. I am really keeping my hopes high with Christmas; I wish best of luck to you guys and the project!
azzalea25

Activity: 310
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 06:53:49 AM

No good news  Sad
Duecoin Talk

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2017, 02:46:38 PM

Hi guys.

No formal update yet, unfortunately.

It certainly is frustrating, however keep in mind that this industry is currently moving exceptionally quick and that makes markets really just have to react and adjust. So it's not that much of a surprise to us that exchanges, considering the high volume over the holiday season, were doing so.

But absolutely do note, that this is the utmost priority for us, and we are constantly improving our road map for active market places, and further our project.
knacks.knick3

Activity: 35
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 02:56:47 PM

It's sad that there are lots of delay on this project hopefully you could provide real time update. Having mix emotions on this one.
BptCTyankee

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 06:43:09 PM

The exchanges should have said something, they know how sketchy the whole ICO industry is and they know the project investors would be flipping out. It’s insane they can’t just keep they’re word and put us up tjere with  all the other thousands.  How much did the presale take in? How many coins are mined what’s the cap? Who are the leaders...ughhhh. Stms.   Go gettem guys
btcduec

Activity: 5

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 04:37:04 PM

Any word when the exchanges will accept duecoin and start trading on exchange?
btcduec

Activity: 5

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 03:32:10 PM

Ann,
This investor into duecoin and need up date as to status of duecoin with respect trading on the exchange. I understand it take 2 weeks to accepted. It has been more then two weeks.
what are you hearing from the exchanges?
ICO-Buster

Activity: 77

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 06:46:24 PM
Last edit: December 30, 2017, 01:44:32 AM by ICO-Buster

Ann,
This investor into duecoin and need up date as to status of duecoin with respect trading on the exchange. I understand it take 2 weeks to accepted. It has been more then two weeks.
what are you hearing from the exchanges?

Who's Ann? "ANN" in ANN - DUECOIN = Announcement.

They didn't say anything about 2 weeks.

10-14 business days (approximately 4 days ago, so hopefully holidays don't count

Business days ≠ weeks. Hopefully, beginning of January there will be news.

The exchanges should have said something, they know how sketchy the whole ICO industry is and they know the project investors would be flipping out. It’s insane they can’t just keep they’re word and put us up tjere with  all the other thousands.  How much did the presale take in? How many coins are mined what’s the cap? Who are the leaders...ughhhh. Stms.   Go gettem guys

I warned y'all that this was sketchy and got called a hater that should get laid for being skeptical... And here we are now...

How much did the presale take in? How many coins are mined what’s the cap? Who are the leaders...ughhhh. Stms.   Go gettem guys

Answers to 2nd and 3rd questions can be found from the first post:

How many coins are mined

59361396.09 according to http://146.185.170.155/explorer/

what’s the cap

Money supply: 840,000,000

As for 1st and 4th, we might never find out at this rate.

Hi guys.

No formal update yet, unfortunately.

Even those that defended you at first are starting to doubt you... This is as good a time as any to announce something. You say on 21st:

2 of the last notifications we are waiting for promised were:

10-14 business days (approximately 4 days ago, so hopefully holidays don't count)
    4-5 business days (approximately 2 business days ago)

Then:

We have applied for listing of DUEC on four major exchanges and a few minor market places as well.

What's the situation with the other 2? If you're approved for something, why the continuous delays instead of doing what other currencies do and roll out gradually to all targeted exchanges as you get accepted to them?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: