Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 05:43:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 316 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ixcoin TODO  (Read 631710 times)
markm
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1090

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2013, 08:31:48 AM

I'll admit, I haven't been following it too closely, I just stumbled upon this thread and saw this. I posted in some of his earlier threads, but that's about it. How was he trying to scam everyone?

Apart from the usual scams he cloned to make his, which is just what one has to wade through every day sometimes several times a day around here, the whole crap about him being just an agent of heaven forcing down people's throats exactly what they don't want while pretending it is not that very thing that it is, that is what they do not want?

Claiming to be the inventor of lucky blocks aka superblocks.

Oh go take it to its own thread forgoshsakes isn't all that repeated over and over and over enough times already there?

-MarkM-

Browser-launched Crossfire client now online (select CrossCiv server for Galactic  Milieu)
Free website hosting with PHP, MySQL etc: http://hosting.knotwork.com/
mistercoin
Legendary

Activity: 1044
Merit: 1000

https://r.honeygain.me/XEDDM2B07C

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2013, 08:47:46 AM

I think mark is the real deal but he's got his hands full and on top of that helping other coins would be a conflict of interest.  I think that's why he refuses to help me, even for a bounty which would probably take him 15 minutes to fix.

There is nothing to fix. The coder in control of the github already fixed nuggets long ago and has been running it ever since, it seems.

-MarkM-

But I thought there was a cut and paste problem and that's why the golden blocks weren't getting any random hits.  You told me this like 3 hours ago or actually yesterday cause I promised to stay off my thread for 2-3 days.  That would be such great news.  Maybe it was a programmer X cause I talked to him and he said when he gets the cable installed he'll tasked a look at it.

If anyone wants a programmer with less skills than mark but more than most here but it's utmost I the growth then Shakezula is the guy.  He'll tell you upfront what he can and can't do, he's utterly honest c. My coin got botched up care it had a new lottery aspect I think and Shakezula list his Internet for a couple days and I misunderstood that to mean he bailed on me.  But I would hire that guy again just based on his honesty and integrity and he is one if the better coders but I don't think he's a full blown programmer like I feel MarkM may be.

New lottery aspect? Your're a fucking dumbass.

hotcoldcoin

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 20, 2013, 08:52:53 AM

Vlad2Vlad set his sights on ixcoin, and what happens?

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2013, 09:09:00 AM

DeVCoin, like IXCoin, is just a free optional extra any bitcoin miner can get "on the side" simply by mining at the right pool or doing their own merged mining.

Neither of them tries to make people divert hashing power from their bread and butter mining to glorify yet another luckycoin/superblock salesman.

-MarkM-

Right, go mine devcoin, you'll get $5 worth per month if you have a powerful ASIC rig.

I think all devs deserve to be paid well because they're no different than CEOs.  If you don't like then start your own coin or don't mine their coin. Devs create free money for people so they deserve to get paid well.

I have no problem with even a 5% premine or the money you earn at devcoin.

But when you come down on me after what I'm putting into Nuggets and that I haven't sold a single coin after being called a scammer and a pump and dumper (and i bet anything r3 sold every NUGs coins he kept for himself) and to be told I'm greedy for wanting less than half of 1% total and forever as one-time payment by a guy like you who probably has at least 500 million devcoins by now (and growing monthly) is simply evil and disgusting.  Dont forget ad itting you dumped 100 million devcoins in a single day on vircurex as s trade.  

You worked for those coins, great but put things into perspective, I give the miners 99.5% of all the coins and I'm trying to make this coin and put all people you're judging me and telling me I'm greedy or I shouldn't have premined?  When miners get 10% of devcoin and devs get 90%, every single month, guess what, that's a monthly premine and its 200 times greater than my premine only my premine ended it was once while your premine never ends, it will never end and the miners make your coins cause if it wouldn't be merge mined with bitcoin nobody would mine that coin for a measly 10%, I've heard so many miners complain about the greed of devcoin that I doubt any would mine it alone.

So until you work for a coin that pays less than one quarter of 1%, which Is what r3 sent me, 1.1 million coins then please don't judge me cause I'm not getting shit compared to what I'm putting in, or compared to what you're getting as a dev and you just program, you take no risk and the skills you have millions have so I can argue the skills I bring are greater in scope yet I'm not allowed to make even 1/200 what you're making as a dev?  I can buy those 1,000,000 NUGs off the market now just for the bounties I have out.  So the premine I got is worth exactly shit while the premine you get every month can make you a millionaire if devcoin just goes to a Nickle.  Lets call a spade a spade and you don't see me calling you out cause I'm not like that, if you create a way for people to make money which is what mining a new coin is then nobody can dictate what you get paid, you're own boss, people make money for near free and you should get paid handsomely, that's a win-win situation so don't be a hypocrite calling me out with your probably 500,000 million in devcoins which is 10% of devcoins and growing every month while I have one-quarter of one percent and it will never grow but actually shrink as much of it will actually be used to laid for bounties.

You obviously have a personal hatred for me, or a jealousy.  I thought it was the CrapCoin but now you have to see I'm dead serious about spending anything I have to make this coin better than that shit Litecoin and instead of being happy you're still shitting on me so you have a hidden agenda against me so why don't you be a man and say it.  Be honest and if it's a bullshit thing like I have cool hair and you're balding or God knows what kind of crap it is you hate about me just man up he honest and get over it.  

Cause the way I see it, if I were in your place I'd want nothing but vlad's around here.  Sure it can be a circus but this place is dead, I bring life to a thread, for some reason I draw crowds, some to mock but many to get a good laugh cause I have a good sense of humor and some to learn new stuff and I'm honest and upfront and what I say I'm gonna do I do.  What more could you want from a dev but instead of being on my side or backing me up you keep cutting me down and it makes no sense - cause I'm trying to do what you want for this alt industry, we see eye to eye regarding the future of these coins, I'm not here for the short term, I'm educated on top of it which is always a nice bonus to bring to the table, so what the fuck more could you want from a new guy trying to launch a good coin with innovation and not a crap coin.

So do me a favor, be man enough to figure out the real reason why you hate me and get over it and if you have to let it out then that's fine, I can handle it.  Maybe I insulted you 3 months ago and didn't realize it and you never got over it.  But when you judge me for making so little money off a premine I called off yet the programmers went ahead anyway (albeit after he talked me into it csuee it made perfect sense) while you're making 200 times more of a massive premine 200 times bigger for devs aand so many devs you guys don't even have a decent website or a decent coin.  Shit, for 180,000,000 coins per month for devs I'd have the baddest coin on the planet.  If I can get this programmer Y to stop stealing my coin God help me to put my ideas into a coin and you'll see innovation case so far o see nothing, xero innovation.  Not a single coin impresses me cause your computer guys thing about technical features.  

People don't give a shit about that.  That's why out of all the new coins out there, dozens of them, mine is already being stolen and cloned.  Why?  Because I actually cared enough to put something together people want and i cared enough to run poll after poll and choose the people's choices even when i hated their ideas like scrypt, And that's nothing, the other features I wanted, programmer X couldn't do, it was "too ambitious" and it would have cost a lot more and he would have needed another programmer to work with him.  How many devs cared so much about the miners or making thr oerfect coin to dig so deep insode the miner'sminds and choose their desires over their own?  I'd guess:  NONE.  So had I had the money I could have released a real coin on my first try but I'm glad I didn't cause it would have been stolen already.  Nothing but closed coins from me from now on.

And if people don't wanna mine a closed source coin its not because of Trojans, it's because it sucks.  I have no doubt if a great coin is made fun to mine and rewarding and I have some nice additional new ideas about that, that people will mine it with no fear of Trojans or stealing your coins.

So lets be fair cause I'm on the side of the good guys but you, mark, you keep flipping back and forth and it's obvious you're harboring hate against me for some reason and I have always only sung you compliments for months now, and trust me, I ain't no ass kisser, I said things about you only if I thought they were true and in return you keep hating on me and you help scammers but a guy trying to do what's right you don't care.

I'm frankly tired of all this bullshit. There must be a different forum with the alt coin Industry in mind and not selfish ambition and selfish destructive agendas at the detriment of honest people looking to learn and start real coins not more crapCoins cause this forum is not it.  There isn't one person recognizing that I'm trying my best to create a great coin, not one person, but everyone follows the hate of the rest.  Mob mentality - sheep without their own minds.  Isn't anyone at bitcointalk.org I charge of setting a culture of fairness or is this what monopoly leads to?  Well, their days are numbered I'd that's the case.

My coin is doomed because of crooked shirt sighted dishonest crooks looking for a quick $5,000 payday when they could have made $5 million in the long run.  I'm turning this coin over to a God and may ahe do with it as He pleases cause I'm powerless against all you mobsters.  May God's will be done cause if God wants this coin to survive and thrive there's nothing the combined powerdps and skills of every hater here that fan stop God's Oman and something in my heart tells m God wants this coin to thrive although I don't see how it's possible after this current sabotage and all the haters fighting to destroy me and this coin. So I need a miracle and I need it like tomorrow, like very very soon.  God is good even if He doesn't help me with this coin.

We will see.  For now good night and if I can find ancient venues, another forum to launch a coin I will never come back to this den of wolves in sheep's clothing.

Good luck to you all and God bless everyone!

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
jackjack
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1255

May Bitcoin be touched by his Noodly Appendage

View Profile
July 20, 2013, 09:16:07 AM

Devs create free money for people so they deserve to get paid well.
Wow

WOOOW

Own address: 19QkqAza7BHFTuoz9N8UQkryP4E9jHo4N3 - Pywallet support: 1AQDfx22pKGgXnUZFL1e4UKos3QqvRzNh5 - Bitcointalk++ script support: 1Pxeccscj1ygseTdSV1qUqQCanp2B2NMM2
Pywallet: instructions. Encrypted wallet support, export/import keys/addresses, backup wallets, export/import CSV data from/into wallet, merge wallets, delete/import addresses and transactions, recover altcoins sent to bitcoin addresses, sign/verify messages and files with Bitcoin addresses, recover deleted wallets, etc.
21stcenturymoney

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2013, 09:24:35 AM

I paid them, it's my coin.

But they have access to the repo files.  I thought that was normal.  So thy hijacked my coin?

How do I get ,y coin back them?  There sayin they're helping me but I think programmer at is stealing my coin.  But if he's not I can't accuse him of it since nobody else is helping me.  How do I get control back of my coin?
It doesn't mean they hijacked the coin, it just means they could. If they're implementing what you want, and doing what you want, then there's no hijack. What exactly are they doing that you're not happy with?

Oh they are hijacking it  ( https://github.com/nuggets-project/nuggets/blob/master/README.md ).  They put in a forking  change and restarted the chain instead of putting in the change to take place at a future date.

Thing is, no one can help you Vlad, as you never had control of the repo.  You had no way  to review and fix and apply the patches to the coin, and do an updated release.  You did not do enough research ahead of time to learn the skill sets you had to have in place to run a coin.  You did not learn what a project manager for a coin would need to be aware of and have some control over.   At this point, consider this a cheap education perhaps?

Speaking of hijacking, it seems we are hijacking the ixcoin thread.

markm
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2013, 09:40:18 AM
Last edit: July 20, 2013, 10:00:06 AM by markm

Dont forget admitting you dumped 100 million devcoins in a single day on vircurex as s trade.  

I didn't dump any, I used them to provide liquidity at the high end (enabled people offering high prices to buy devcoins) then used the bitcoins obtained by providing that liquidity to provide liquidity at the low end (enabled people dumping devcoins at low prices to do so less low than they would have had I not been sitting there with bitcoins ready to buy devcoins from them).

I provided a service at both ends, buying back all my devcoins by the end of the day and taking home my takehome pay in bitcoins while still standing ready to provide devcoins to buyers at the high end with the same volume there that I had had at the start of the day. i think maybe it is called being a market-maker.

I kept the bottom end price/value of devcoin from falling lower than the dumpers were pushing it, by providing resistance to their downward push.

Also one doesn't give miners coins, they mine them themselves using their own mining rigs and electricity.

Also remember that the so called "developers" that get 90% of devcoins does not mean the developers of devcoin, it means developers of free open source art, music, literature, code, hardware, whatever.

Admittedly as an artifact of the low income/cap of devcoin itself it has been necessary to try to focus to at least some extent on free open source things that somehow contribute to the value of the actual coins, else the coins would have no value so would not feed the starving artists musicians coders engineers etc it aims ultimately to feed.

Of course the claim you are bringing skills to the goal of making a real solid (realsolid, hahahaha) coin are utterly refuted most times that you post anything so is kind of basically just another scam in and of itself. You keep making it more and more clear you lack each and every skill that is actually needed, being just another bullshit artist laying claim to skills you do not possess and heck to everyone else's skills too it often seems.

Making a new coin is not "making money" unless you mean in the deeply scammy way that http://web.archive.org/web/20070914143126/http://isp.knotwork.com/dummies/ spoofs, or actually really more accurately the sub-page http://web.archive.org/web/20070113011442/http://isp.knotwork.com/dummies/faq.rxml

-MarkM-

Browser-launched Crossfire client now online (select CrossCiv server for Galactic  Milieu)
markm
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2013, 10:08:02 AM

Oh they are hijacking it  ( https://github.com/nuggets-project/nuggets/blob/master/README.md ).  They put in a forking  change and restarted the chain instead of putting in the change to take place at a future date.

Are you sure the coin had already passed block 250 ?

I thought the fix was worked out well before that but Vlad paid no attention and went on and on about how no one was fixing it; was it already fixed but he was simply not even checking whether it was?

Certainly if anyone didn't put in the fix and recompile and run the fixed version they would have diverged at or after block 250, but the fix was already published, anyone who wanted to run a fixed version was free to run a fixed version long before block 250 I thought?

-MarkM-

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2013, 09:41:45 PM

Nasakioto,
Do you care about your coin?
If the answer is yes, please, support the forum.

He doesn't answer questions.  I think he wants the price or ixCoin to stay low while he accumulates.  I want the same thing before I start pumping it cause ixCoin is an easy pump.  I'm mean you don't have to lie and the same for devcoin.

jackjack
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1255

May Bitcoin be touched by his Noodly Appendage

View Profile
July 21, 2013, 09:59:30 PM

Nasakioto,

He doesn't answer questions.  I think he wants the price or ixCoin to stay low while he accumulates.  I want the same thing before I start pumping it cause ixCoin is an easy pump.  I'm mean you don't have to lie and the same for devcoin.
And nuggets

Own address: 19QkqAza7BHFTuoz9N8UQkryP4E9jHo4N3 - Pywallet support: 1AQDfx22pKGgXnUZFL1e4UKos3QqvRzNh5 - Bitcointalk++ script support: 1Pxeccscj1ygseTdSV1qUqQCanp2B2NMM2
Pywallet: instructions. Encrypted wallet support, export/import keys/addresses, backup wallets, export/import CSV data from/into wallet, merge wallets, delete/import addresses and transactions, recover altcoins sent to bitcoin addresses, sign/verify messages and files with Bitcoin addresses, recover deleted wallets, etc.
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2013, 10:22:23 PM

Nasakioto,

He doesn't answer questions.  I think he wants the price or ixCoin to stay low while he accumulates.  I want the same thing before I start pumping it cause ixCoin is an easy pump.  I'm mean you don't have to lie and the same for devcoin.
And nuggets

Ah.   Bastard!

Nuggets is officially out of my hands.  I'm waiting for God to help me with that.  I gave away 1.6 million coins so I'm hopelessly hopeless with that coin for the next few days until God helps me (and I need a miracle) or I com up with some money by selling more of my expensive diesel clothes.  Ahahhahahaaa.  

You're not a size large are you?   Brand new $990 leather diesel jacket.  

doublec
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1005

View Profile
July 23, 2013, 02:42:10 AM

ixcoin is about 80,000 blocks away from having its subsidy drop to zero. This means miner income from that coin will only be via transactions. Will the coin survive this? Will the price increase or collapse when this happens? I think this was one of the experiments of the coin - to make that drop to zero happen faster than bitcoin to see what effect it has. Block 227,499 is the cutoff block number.
markm
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2013, 03:25:55 AM

It is merged mined though so the cost of mining it is trivial once one is already mining some other SHA256 coin (such as bitcoin) anyway.

So maybe it will survive. It will be interesting to see. If miners cannot be relied upon to secure a chain even using merged mining I guess there won't be a lot of new business coming to the merged mining industry.

All those cool ideas that were thrown around back when merged mining came along will have to look for other ways to go if it turns out that the cost of even merged mining is insanely expensive. Which it could easily turn out to be since the cost of non-merged mining is so massively totally bat-shit crazy that even merging eight chains at once might not dilute  that basic horrendous expense enough to make even merged mining be practical at any reasonable price.

-MarkM-

ahmed_bodi

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

Bitrated user: ahmedbodi.

View Profile
July 23, 2013, 03:31:39 AM

well now it can be merged mined with bytecoin aswell so that could be added to the list^

markm
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2013, 03:36:06 AM

well now it can be merged mined with bytecoin aswell so that could be added to the list^

It was always able to be merged mined alongside Terracoin, Bytecoin, whatever other bitcoin clones came out that I didn't notice.

But one would have had to drop bitcoin from the merge to do that, which wasn't really an economical way to go.

Is bytecoin able now to function as a secondary chain though?

-MarkM-

ahmed_bodi

View Profile
July 23, 2013, 03:41:11 AM

it should be able to yes, although i havent tried it like that, ive only tried it as the main chain.

doublec
Legendary

View Profile
July 23, 2013, 03:44:13 AM

it should be able to yes, although i havent tried it like that, ive only tried it as the main chain.
No, it can't without additional block forking changes.
doublec
Legendary

View Profile
July 23, 2013, 03:45:46 AM

It was always able to be merged mined alongside Terracoin, Bytecoin, whatever other bitcoin clones came out that I didn't notice.
The 'now supports merge mining' was referring to being able to use it with software that uses the merge mining proxy protocol (getworkaux rpc, etc). That isn't included in bytecoin before their latest round of changes.
markm
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2013, 03:46:58 AM

Hmm how is it that p2pool is able to merged mine things alongside bitcoin without needing to have patches applied to bitcoin?

-MarkM-

ahmed_bodi

View Profile
July 23, 2013, 03:47:33 AM

right yeah i understand. just looked through the merged mining proxy code

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 316 »
  Print  

Jump to: