Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 02:36:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 316 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ixcoin TODO  (Read 631708 times)
haightst

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 13, 2013, 10:02:55 PM

So how does that work? Can you buy it at half a cent in USD then buy almost two cents worth of bitcoin with it?

-MarkM-

No, there's nearly zero volume for USD.  When I was buying with dollars I had to buy Bitcoins first.

So maybe that's why there's such a discrepancy, because there's little to no volume.

just hit the sell button and buy a community supported coin like DGC..community type coins are what's up imho!  Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2013, 10:39:57 PM

So how does that work? Can you buy it at half a cent in USD then buy almost two cents worth of bitcoin with it?

-MarkM-

No, there's nearly zero volume for USD.  When I was buying with dollars I had to buy Bitcoins first.

So maybe that's why there's such a discrepancy, because there's little to no volume.

just hit the sell button and buy a community supported coin like DGC..community type coins are what's up imho!  Grin

Sorry, but just like I predicted when DGC was at 22,000, roughly 2 months ago, the Bitcoin effect will crush it.  At that time ixCoin was around 6,000 nearly where it is today so while your coin lost [another] 75% (on top of the previous 80% loss) ixCoin has retained nearly all its value against Bitcoin which then means ixCoin has tripled, just like Bitcoin.

Your DGC community will be worthless if Baritus doesn't take my advice from 2 months ago and move to a merge mined sha coin or buy Tera-Hash miners with which to mine BTC and use that to buy and retire the daily lower DGC.  Without a plan, DGC and most other alt coins will go to zero.  CryptoAve will not save DGC, although it might give it a short lived reprieve.  That's a guarantee.

Like I've said many times, ixCoin is the only coin I have found which tracks Bitcoin.

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2013, 10:41:23 PM

-MarkM-

No, there's nearly zero volume for USD.  When I was buying with dollars I had to buy Bitcoins first.

just hit the sell button and buy a community supported coin like DGC..community type coins are what's up imho!  Grin

At the moment I am even with IXC, losing 40% with DGC. Thanks for the advise anyway..... Cry

Dump your DGC on the CryptoAve pump.  Without a plan DGC will go to zero.  DGC is now down 75% since I gave Baritus this advice some 2 months ago.  He doesn't seem to understand the Bitcoin effect phenomenon.

DeathAndTaxes
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1079

Gerald Davis

View Profile
November 13, 2013, 10:44:23 PM

Like I've said many times, ixCoin is the only coin I have found which tracks Bitcoin.

Except when it doesn't.
http://www.cryptocoincharts.info/period-charts.php?period=1-month&resolution=day&pair=ixc-btc&market=cryptsy

Anyone (hopefully nobody) who took your advice a month ago lost 70%.
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2013, 10:49:48 PM

I was wrong, I didn't sell DGC at 22,000, it was 13,000 to 18,000. 

And it went to 22,000 a few days later, albeit briefly. 

But it's been less than 2 moths and it's down closer to 80% and it was down back then around 80% so DGC is now down some 95% since Bitcoin started its run 6 months ago yet nobody at DGC seems to understand.

Thank God I sold after I saw the negative correlation and warned everyone but nobody listened.  I had some 6 Bitcoins in it.  As it is, I made some 50% on DGC in only 1 weeks time.

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2013, 10:51:51 PM

Except when it doesn't.
http://www.cryptocoincharts.info/period-charts.php?period=1-month&resolution=day&pair=ixc-btc&market=cryptsy

Anyone (hopefully nobody) who took your advice a month ago lost 70%.

That's the only fluke you can point to which I have also brought up. 2 weeks ago, after Bitcoins stabilized at $220, the price dropped 70% for no reason, in a single week, and it was on manipulation which I outlined here.

If you bought ixCoin at any point prior to 30 days ago you'd be up along with Bitcoin now.

Keep your eye on it, watch ixCoin go back up while all the other lots continue their fast death spirals.

disclaimer201
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 13, 2013, 10:52:35 PM

-MarkM-

Sorry, but just like I predicted when DGC was at 22,000, roughly 2 months ago, the Bitcoin effect will crush it.  At that time ixCoin was around 6,000 nearly where it is today so while your coin lost [another] 75% (on top of the previous 80% loss) ixCoin has retained nearly all its value against Bitcoin which then means ixCoin has tripled, just like Bitcoin.

Your DGC community will be worthless if Baritus doesn't take my advice from 2 months ago and move to a merge mined sha coin or buy Tera-Hash miners with which to mine BTC and use that to buy and retire the daily lower DGC.  Without a plan, DGC and most other alt coins will go to zero.  CryptoAve will not save DGC, although it might give it a short lived reprieve.  That's a guarantee.

Namecoin tracks bitcoin much more than ixcoin ever did. Fail. And don't worry about DGC, luckily noone needs your devine hints on what the dev of a coin should or should not do.
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2013, 10:55:35 PM

-MarkM-

Namecoin tracks bitcoin much more than ixcoin ever did. Fail. And don't worry about DGC, luckily noone needs your devine hints on what the dev of a coin should or should not do.

Namecoin?

Hahahaaaa.

At least you got the fail part right.

Namecoin had a massive death last month.

That's a major fail.

Tell me, ixCoin has been around a long time, how many times has it died? 

Come on, easy question.  Do you think any major institution or Wall Street or Main-Street will ever adopt a coin with a limited singular purpose and a coin which has already had a major death? 

No.  Not a chance.

DeathAndTaxes
Donator
Legendary

Gerald Davis

View Profile
November 13, 2013, 10:56:05 PM

The chart is over a month period. It didn't fall 70% in any single week. It has been a near continual slide for the past month (more like two months).     Even today it is down 15% or so against the Bitcoin despite Bitcoin rallying.  Pretty much if someone bought at any point in the last month based on your "correlated to Bitcoin" nonsense they lost money.
disclaimer201
Legendary

View Profile
November 13, 2013, 10:59:55 PM

-MarkM-

No, there's nearly zero volume for USD.  When I was buying with dollars I had to buy Bitcoins first.

just hit the sell button and buy a community supported coin like DGC..community type coins are what's up imho!  Grin

It hasn't died because noone gives a rat's ass about ixcoin. It has always been dead.

Your DGC community will be worthless if Baritus doesn't take my advice from 2 months ago and move to a merge mined sha coin or buy Tera-Hash miners with which to mine BTC and use that to buy and retire the daily lower DGC.  Without a plan, DGC and most other alt coins will go to zero.  CryptoAve will not save DGC, although it might give it a short lived reprieve.  That's a guarantee.

Namecoin?

Hahahaaaa.

That's a major fail.

Come on, easy question.  Do you think any major institution or Wall Street or Main-Street will ever adopt a coin with a limited singular purpose and a coin which has already had a major death?  

No.  Not a chance.

Noone gives a rat's ass about ixcoin. It has always been dead.
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2013, 11:01:25 PM

The chart is over a month period. It didn't fall 70% in any single week. It has been a near continual slide for the past month (more like two months).     Even today it is down 15% or so against the Bitcoin despite Bitcoin rallying.  Pretty much if someone bought at any point in the last month based on your "correlated to Bitcoin" nonsense they lost money.

There might have been small fluctuations since no fiat or stock is static but I watch this thing daily and the 70% drop happened in a single week, max 10 days.  It was not a slow continuous slide like what you see with all the other alts and it was at 9,000 when Bitcoin went from $130 to $250 and back to $220 and after it settled at $220 that's when ixCoin suddenly decided to drop by 70%.

And as I pointed out. Someone was throwing 3,000 blocks at the lowest bid every 30 minutes and I repeatedly kept buying this 3,000 block just to have it pop back up.  This was a concerted effort to drop the price which is easy to do since the volume is so thin.

DeathAndTaxes
Donator
Legendary

Gerald Davis

View Profile
November 13, 2013, 11:06:06 PM

Regardless of what you remember (selection bias), the chart doesn't lie.  It has been a slow and continual decline against the bitcoin for the past 45 days.  Anyone who listened to you lost a ton of bitcoins.

On 9/28 it went over 0.2 mBTC (at least partially due to some idiot trying to buy up 5% of the coins).  Today it went under 0.04 mBTC.  That is an 80% decline in 45 days, not much better than all the failed altCoins you love to trash.  Moving 80% against the reference chart over a period of 45 days isn't considered "tight correlation".
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2013, 12:22:11 AM

Regardless of what you remember (selection bias), the chart doesn't lie.  It has been a slow and continual decline against the bitcoin for the past 45 days.  Anyone who listened to you lost a ton of bitcoins.

On 9/28 it went over 0.2 mBTC (at least partially due to some idiot trying to buy up 5% of the coins).  Today it went under 0.04 mBTC.  That is an 80% decline in 45 days, not much better than all the failed altCoins you love to trash.  Moving 80% against the reference chart over a period of 45 days isn't considered "tight correlation".

Lol, I drove it to 49,800 Satoshis like 6-8 weeks ago so that idiot might have been me.  I remember throwing 5 Bitcoins at it at once to test out a theory.  I feel stupid now given those 5 Bitcoins would be worth a lot more.

I'll see if I can find any daily price tracker cause I'm certain it dropped very hard in 1 week or so about 2 weeks ago.

But look, ignoring the last month, look at ixCoin which 5 or 6 months ago was trading at 5,000-6,000 and it is now at the same price only back then I remember Bitcoin dipped to $68 from $120 ($266 to $50, then $120 to $68).  

During this same timeframe, with very very few exceptions, all the other alt coins are down 90% and more.

So if you look at the last 5-6 months, since I've been around, Bitcoin has gone up from $68 to $440, and most alt coins have crashed by 90% or more, while, during the same timeframe, ixCoin has stayed at least even with Bitcoin.  The 4,000 Satoshi sells today were negligible, less than .1 total Bitcoins in total sell orders so the price now is around 5,000 Satoshis.

So perhaps that idiot artificially drove ixCoin past 10,000 and now it's back to par or maybe I'm right and it's being manipulated but you can't ignore the fact that ixCoin has retained all or most of its value during a timeframe when very very few coins have done this.

At the very least this is worth a $50 investment in ixCoin.  You'd have to be stubborn and foolish to not risk just $50 on one of the very few coins that for whatever reason can hold its ground against Bitcoin even as Bitcoin races to new all-time highs.

Do me a favor and just put $50 or even just $10 in ixCoin.  This is not a pump as I will not sell, I just really want to see as many people as possible make money in the event that I will be right about ixCoin.

Good luck!

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2013, 12:25:52 AM

-MarkM-

It hasn't died because noone gives a rat's ass about ixcoin. It has always been dead.

Your DGC community will be worthless if Baritus doesn't take my advice from 2 months ago and move to a merge mined sha coin or buy Tera-Hash miners with which to mine BTC and use that to buy and retire the daily lower DGC.  Without a plan, DGC and most other alt coins will go to zero.  CryptoAve will not save DGC, although it might give it a short lived reprieve.  That's a guarantee.

Namecoin?

Hahahaaaa.

That's a major fail.

Come on, easy question.  Do you think any major institution or Wall Street or Main-Street will ever adopt a coin with a limited singular purpose and a coin which has already had a major death?  

No.  Not a chance.

Noone gives a rat's ass about ixcoin. It has always been dead.

That's your response?  IxCoin has always been dead?

Ok, you're not misinformed, you're just plain stupid.

The cool thing about genuinely stupid people is that they always refuse to see the truth which means I don't have to worry about you buying even $1 of ixCoin.  

And that, that gives me a joyful feeling.

disclaimer201
Legendary

View Profile
November 14, 2013, 12:26:59 AM

You're an idiot.

Edit: Just sold the remaining few k ixcoins I held. Someone should put them to good use.
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2013, 12:42:28 AM

Here's some proof of the sudden drop in ixCoin.

On 10/25/2013, roughly 2 weeks ago ixCoin was nearly 9,000 Satoshi, a very good price given Bitcoin had already hit $240 at this point and I had single handedly driven ixCoin over 10,000 just a couple weeks earlier.

Then all of a sudden, just 4 days later, on 10/29, IxCoin dropped by roughly 40%. At ~6200. That's called a sudden drop.  

2 days later, on 10/31, it dropped another 20% (a large drop and NOT gradual) at ~ 5300.

Then 6 days later, on 11/6, it was down another 20% drop (this can be seen as gradual as it took 1 week) down at ~ 4200.

And that was the bottom with only a brief drop below 4,000 for a few minutes where the coins were picked up.

So if we look back, after Bitcoin shot up to ~ $240 and then stabilized back at $220, ixCoin was holding strong a near 9,000 - a feat no other coin accomplished.

Then all of a sudden, a huge 40% drop came, just a few days later so even if this 40% drop was over that 4 day period, that's still sudden.  The rest of the roughly 30% drop came then over the following week or so.

This goes with my memory, that there was a huge sudden drop and that the 70% drop was over a short timeframe which I can now show was under 2 weeks.  So 40% drop in 4 days and then another 30% drop in under 10 days.

Sorry, but no other coin has behaved like this.  They are all down gradually as Bitcoin goes up and most react within minutes or hours of Bitcoin moving up, not weeks and not waiting for Bitcoin to stabilize.

This was, like I said 2 weeks ago, an intentional effort to drop the price of ixCoin to scars way Buyers and to shake loose some coins from those hoarding ixCoins.

Coincidentally, the day I said I wasn't selling my coins but actually buying more the selling stopped within a few hours.  Maybe a coincidence but these coincidences are sure adding up.

disclaimer201
Legendary

View Profile
November 14, 2013, 12:43:35 AM

bla bla bla
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2013, 12:46:16 AM

You're an idiot.

Edit: Just sold the remaining few k ixcoins I held. Someone should put them to good use.

Hahahahaaaa.

I absolutely believe you.  

Just like I said, truly stupid people never see the truth and do all they can to avoid it.  

lol...how exciting to see stupid in action.  I'm gonna be looking for you in a few short months.  Gloating is also lots of fun.  I hope you had like a ton of ixCoin to sell.  That would make it tons of fun for me.  Hahahaaa.

disclaimer201
Legendary

View Profile
November 14, 2013, 12:50:00 AM

You're an idiot.

Hahahahaaaa.

I absolutely believe you.  

Just like I said, truly stupid people never see the truth and do all they can to avoid it.  

lol...how exciting to see stupid in action.  I'm gonna be looking for you in a few short months.  Gloating is also lots of fun.  I hope you had like a ton of ixCoin to sell.  That would make it tons of fun for me.  Hahahaaa.

Dude, I'm not the one who is the biggest ixcoin bag holder here. This crown goes to you. Congrats on losing all your money!
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2013, 12:52:58 AM

bla bla bla

How's your DigitalCoin investment going, genius?

Your DigitalCoin is down 95%, so 10 Bitcoins would now be worth .5 BTC.  Yeah, one half of 1 Bitcoin.

Hahahaaaa.

In the same 5 months, had you bought 10 Bitcoins of ixCoin (I bought 65 Bitcoins), you would now still have all 10 Bitcoins so your original $1,000 would now be worth $4,000 (due to a quadruple in Bitcoin's price) or you would have retained 100% of your Bitcoin value while quadrupling your actual fiat investment.

Stupid is as stupid does.  lol

Yeah, double down on your DGC, bro, follow your conviction, show your true stupidity, flush more good money down after bad money.  

Bhahahahahahaa.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 316 »
  Print  

Jump to: