Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:33:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 316 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ixcoin TODO  (Read 631707 times)
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2013, 11:45:03 PM

On Vircurex the equivalent value has touched 1 usd cent!!!!!!!!!!!

As you can get from my comment above given on sept 09 2013, in 2,5 months the equivalent value of IXC has passed from 1 USD cent (on september 9) to 5 USD cents in these days.

You can like IXC or not, but you have to admit there is a good potential here when it comes to speculation: +400% is not bad.

Happy to be part of it  Grin

I'm thrilled to say that I accumulated most of mine from 2 cents all the way down to half of 1 cent.  What threw my average off was the 100,000 or so coin which I paid a lot for due to that experiment I tried out where I the the price up 5 fold. 

So my average in Bitcoin is around 8,000 but in USD it's got to be, at most, 1 penny.

So in USD, I'm up quite a bit right now even though I'm down some 30-40% in Bitcoins.

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2013, 11:51:22 PM

I just realized that this coin needs an update to the latest bitcoin version.

Send me some IXCoins for encouragement:  xm7RZfDQyiYqFQZ6Q9ZgtSkX9e8uBJ3SLY 

Thanks!

The way these updates are done since this is open source is the job is done and the bounty is collected.

So far I've been able to get total commitments of 15,000 ixCoins.  But if ixCoin jumps up like I expect very soon then that bounty amount may be off the table.

I know right now 15,000 is not that much but if we could at least get encryption done on the wallet it would be a big help.  If these coins really do become worth something encryption will be absolutely urgent.

Have you had contact with the original author.   I would like to verify if there is someone else doing this work.

If no one is working on this, then I can start performing the port.

I recall the Litecoin guys where able to come up with a collection to doing the work.   Is that something that you can lead?  That is collecting the coins to do the work?

The original author, the dev [Thomas Nasakioto] has never responded to my emails or PM's and neither has his supposed brother.

He put up a 30,000 IXC bounty for upgrading the client but I have no access to it since he will not respond.

The 15,000 I am talking about is ixCoins which we [the miners/shareholders] have pitched in.  It's a lot for is as these were not free like the premine being held by the hiding Dev.

So right now that's all I can promise you and I don't have any coins yet from the people who promised them so if their value were to all of a sudden sky rocket I cannot guarantee that they would still give me these coins.

But from what I have seen in the past, a bounty is paid out only after the work has been completed.

BTW, where do you know me from?  You said you were surprised to see me here.

Thanks!

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2013, 11:53:38 PM

I could probably add encryption to the wallet.

How difficult would that be and how much would you expect.  As of right now I only have total commitments for 15,000 ixCoin.  It's sad to have to pay for this ourselves when there is a premine sitting there, supposedly allocated for such works.

We would all really appreciate encryption.  I don't care much about the other upgrades, but encryption is absolutely necessary.

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2013, 11:59:39 PM

How difficult would that be and how much would you expect.  As of right now I only have total commitments for 15,000 ixCoin.  It's sad to have to pay for this ourselves when there is a premine sitting there, supposedly allocated for such works.

We would all really appreciate encryption.  I don't care much about the other upgrades, but encryption is absolutely necessary.

Not completely sure. I'd have to take a look at the code and see. The most annoying part would probably be prompting the user for the password everywhere it's necessary, adding the actual encryption code should be easy. I'm good with C, but not so much with Qt.

Well, this is already done for Bitcoin so can't it be copied and pasted and then add the few necessary changes?  Afterall, ixCoin is an identical clone of Bitcoin, just the block size and the faster maturity differs.

Thanks again!

FrictionlessCoin
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

Cryptotalk.org - Get paid for every post!

View Profile
November 24, 2013, 12:11:56 AM

As you can get from my comment above given on sept 09 2013, in 2,5 months the equivalent value of IXC has passed from 1 USD cent (on september 9) to 5 USD cents in these days.

You can like IXC or not, but you have to admit there is a good potential here when it comes to speculation: +400% is not bad.

Happy to be part of it  Grin

I'm thrilled to say that I accumulated most of mine from 2 cents all the way down to half of 1 cent.  What threw my average off was the 100,000 or so coin which I paid a lot for due to that experiment I tried out where I the the price up 5 fold. 

So my average in Bitcoin is around 8,000 but in USD it's got to be, at most, 1 penny.

So in USD, I'm up quite a bit right now even though I'm down some 30-40% in Bitcoins.

So you have 8,000 USD of IXcoin?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2013, 12:18:35 AM

Happy to be part of it  Grin

I'm thrilled to say that I accumulated most of mine from 2 cents all the way down to half of 1 cent.  What threw my average off was the 100,000 or so coin which I paid a lot for due to that experiment I tried out where I the the price up 5 fold.  

No, I meant to say my average was 8,000 Satoshi.  But yeah, originally I paid $8,000 for my Bitcoins and I paid between $80 and $170 for them. The large majority I got around $130, which seemed so expensive back then and I put all ~65 Bitcoins into ixCoin, so now, with Bitcoin at a much higher price, it seems like I put a lot more than $8,000 in ixCoin.

And it wasn't easy, for some odd reason, ixCoin [a coin supposedly nobody wants] is very difficulty to accumulate so it took me 5 months to finally get so many ixCoins.

It was very hard for me to buy that many and in order to add more I even sold my truck, which was [and still is] a crazy thing to do for such a risky investment.  But I've been around speculative investments a long time and my college degrees are for the same field.

I learned years ago, when you do your work and research and you're absolutely sure, as sure as one can be:  then [in the famous words of George Soros]:  You go for the jugular!

Few investors in the world can detach themselves from their emotions and their money to put it all on the line [when the odds and popular opinion are greatly stacked against you] like that.

FrictionlessCoin
Legendary

View Profile
November 24, 2013, 12:19:42 AM

Not completely sure. I'd have to take a look at the code and see. The most annoying part would probably be prompting the user for the password everywhere it's necessary, adding the actual encryption code should be easy. I'm good with C, but not so much with Qt.

Well, this is already done for Bitcoin so can't it be copied and pasted and then add the few necessary changes?  Afterall, ixCoin is an identical clone of Bitcoin, just the block size and the faster maturity differs.

Thanks again!

Yeah, but the Bitcoin code has undergone so many changes that it no longer even resembles what it looked like when ixCoin was made. So you couldn't just copy and paste, it'd likely have to be done from scratch.

The code should start from the latest bitcoin source and modifed from there.     If you are familiar with the bitcoin code base, then the changes should be quite straight forward.

What needs a bit of thinking however it to modify the bitcoin code to support merge mining.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2013, 12:23:53 AM

Thanks again!

Yeah, but the Bitcoin code has undergone so many changes that it no longer even resembles what it looked like when ixCoin was made. So you couldn't just copy and paste, it'd likely have to be done from scratch.

The code should start from the latest bitcoin source and modifed from there.     If you are familiar with the bitcoin code base, then the changes should be quite straight forward.

What needs a bit of thinking however it to modify the bitcoin code to support merge mining.

What do you mean, ixCoin has already had the merge mine patch added and is currently being merge mined.

It's odd that such a difficult task was done but wallet encryption or simple code upgrades were not.

It's almost like that was the intention cause otherwise it makes no sense.

FrictionlessCoin
Legendary

View Profile
November 24, 2013, 12:37:16 AM

Happy to be part of it  Grin

I'm thrilled to say that I accumulated most of mine from 2 cents all the way down to half of 1 cent.  What threw my average off was the 100,000 or so coin which I paid a lot for due to that experiment I tried out where I the the price up 5 fold.  

No, I meant to say my average was 8,000 Satoshi.  But yeah, originally I paid $8,000 for my Bitcoins and I paid between $80 and $170 for them. The large majority I got around $130, which seemed so expensive back then and I put all ~65 Bitcoins into ixCoin, so now, with Bitcoin at a much higher price, it seems like I put a lot more than $8,000 in ixCoin.

And it wasn't easy, for some odd reason, ixCoin [a coin supposedly nobody wants] is very difficulty to accumulate so it took me 5 months to finally get so many ixCoins.

It was very hard for me to buy that many and in order to add more I even sold my truck, which was [and still is] a crazy thing to do for such a risky investment.  But I've been around speculative investments a long time and my college degrees are for the same field.

I learned years ago, when you do your work and research and you're absolutely sure, as sure as one can be:  then [in the famous words of George Soros]:  You go for the jugular!

Few investors in the world can detach themselves from their emotions and their money to put it all on the line [when the odds and popular opinion are greatly stacked against you] like that.

Wow!  That's impressive, you have 65 bitcoins worth of ixcoin!!   Ixcoin fortunately has kept constant relative to bitcoin, so you may have not lost money relative to bitcoin.

So you telling me you have over 1 million ixcoin?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
FrictionlessCoin
Legendary

View Profile
November 24, 2013, 12:39:27 AM

Thanks again!

What do you mean, ixCoin has already had the merge mine patch added and is currently being merge mined.

It's odd that such a difficult task was done but wallet encryption or simple code upgrades were not.

What I am saying is that if you want to move the latest bitcoin code base then you have to re-work the merge mining stuff into the bitcoin code base.

The current ixcoin code base is based on a very old version of bitcoin.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2013, 12:42:12 AM

Thanks again!

What I am saying is that if you want to move the latest bitcoin code base then you have to re-work the merge mining stuff into the bitcoin code base.

Oh man, that sucks.  What about just adding encryption, can that be more easily done?

FrictionlessCoin
Legendary

View Profile
November 24, 2013, 12:49:52 AM

Oh man, that sucks.  What about just adding encryption, can that be more easily done?

This is serious stuff.  The code has to be air tight.

So here's what I propose:

(1) Port to the latest Bitcoin code 0.8.x  exclude the mining stuff for the first phase.  The mining can be done by the pools that will not require the new code base.

(2) Work out the merge mining stuff back into the code.

Hey, you are an ixcoin millionaire,  you have better be serious about the entire ixcoin ecosystem.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
FrictionlessCoin
Legendary

View Profile
November 24, 2013, 01:51:17 AM

Just adding encryption would be easier, but I rather like the idea of porting the whole thing to 0.8.x.

There are a ton of improvements that the bitcoin folks have added since the 0.3.24 version.  A lot of vulnerabilities have been patched.

I think we seriously have to consider a 0.8.x version.  That way, not only do we have the latest and greatest client, but we can also take advantage of other stuff that is available for bitcoin like the Armory client.

There are also additional things that need to be fixed like we have to remove the hard limit of the number of coins minted.  It ends in 2015 which is a bit too early.  IXCoin is already exploiting merged mining so we don't want to lose that support.  So maybe after 2015 the subsidy drops by 1/2 and extends out to 2033 like bitcoin.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
disclaimer201
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 24, 2013, 02:39:29 AM

Increasing the amount minted and changing the year it's done? In other words, ixcoin just needs a TOTAL MAKEOVER.
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2013, 02:56:50 AM

Just adding encryption would be easier, but I rather like the idea of porting the whole thing to 0.8.x.

There are a ton of improvements that the bitcoin folks have added since the 0.3.24 version.  A lot of vulnerabilities have been patched.

I think we seriously have to consider a 0.8.x version.  That way, not only do we have the latest and greatest client, but we can also take advantage of other stuff that is available for bitcoin like the Armory client.

There are also additional things that need to be fixed like we have to remove the hard limit of the number of coins minted.  It ends in 2015 which is a bit too early.  IXCoin is already exploiting merged mining so we don't want to lose that support.  So maybe after 2015 the subsidy drops by 1/2 and extends out to 2033 like bitcoin.

No way, I do not want to mess with the protocol.  The hard limit has to stay and so does the year end date of 2015.  I have the most to lose here, it seems, so I'll take my chances with the current protocol and end date.

I do not want to turn ixCoin into another crypto turd coin with infinite coins.  The biggest advantage ixCoin has right now is that it's identical to Bitcoin, you change that 21 million coin hard cap and you'll get rid of the biggest advantage ixCoin has.

And I'm not an ixCoin millionaire, I was not Able to buy anywhere close to even 1 million ixCoins, even with all the out of pocket money I spent.  So although I am serious about this I simply cannot afford to pay programmers to do all this work for which a premine was done and allocated.

If wallet encryption can be added for around 15,000 ixCoins and the people who offered to pitch in are still good for their word, then we'll do the encryption, but if that's not possible then I'm gonna wait a few more months because I feel by then ixCoin will be much more valuable and if that happens then I will be able to pay for all the upgrades myself.

But right now that's not possible, Christmas is around the corner, I'm broke, I still haven't found a job and there's no way I'm paying tens of thousands of ixCoins out of my pocket for these upgrades which can wait, especially when I think about that idiot dev who did a secret premine and then promised these coins for bounties and now he doesn't even have the character to speak up and pay those coins out.

So then - unless encryption can be done for a good price then we'll just have to wait to do it all together but no way I wanna touch the protocol in any way, we have to let it be identical to Bitcoin as that's its strongest selling point.  There is currently no other coin besides ixCoin which is identical to Bitcoin - you get rid of that and you get rid of any chance ixCoin has to survive.

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2013, 03:26:54 AM

Regarding your hardcap suggestion - here's what you wrote to another poster regarding the fact legitcoin had no mining subsidy.  

Quote from: Redcoin on September 22, 2013, 01:24:31 PM

Question:  "what would be the purpose to mine it if the subsidy is 0?"

Answer:  "Mining subsidy is unnecessary if the network hash rate can be acquired by alternative methods."

-----------

I think This is a great point you made and since ixCoin is merge mined for free there's even less reason to stop mining it.  I realize this poses a risk and I could lose everything if people give up on ixCoin in 2015 when the coins run out but I feel the risk is much greater to mess with the protocol and the hard cap.

FrictionlessCoin
Legendary

View Profile
November 24, 2013, 03:32:20 AM

There are a ton of improvements that the bitcoin folks have added since the 0.3.24 version.  A lot of vulnerabilities have been patched.

I think we seriously have to consider a 0.8.x version.  That way, not only do we have the latest and greatest client, but we can also take advantage of other stuff that is available for bitcoin like the Armory client.

There are also additional things that need to be fixed like we have to remove the hard limit of the number of coins minted.  It ends in 2015 which is a bit too early.  IXCoin is already exploiting merged mining so we don't want to lose that support.  So maybe after 2015 the subsidy drops by 1/2 and extends out to 2033 like bitcoin.

No way, I do not want to mess with the protocol.  The hard limit has to stay and so does the year end date of 2015.  I have the most to lose here, it seems, so I'll take my chances with the current protocol and end date.

I do not want to turn ixCoin into another crypto turd coin with infinite coins.  The biggest advantage ixCoin has right now is that it's identical to Bitcoin, you change that 21 million coin hard cap and you'll get rid of the biggest advantage ixCoin has.

And I'm not an ixCoin millionaire, I was not Able to buy anywhere close to even 1 million ixCoins, even with all the out of pocket money I spent.  So although I am serious about this I simply cannot afford to pay programmers to do all this work for which a premine was done and allocated.

If wallet encryption can be added for around 15,000 ixCoins and the people who offered to pitch in are still good for their word, then we'll do the encryption, but if that's not possible then I'm gonna wait a few more months because I feel by then ixCoin will be much more valuable and if that happens then I will be able to pay for all the upgrades myself.

But right now that's not possible, Christmas is around the corner, I'm broke, I still haven't found a job and there's no way I'm paying tens of thousands of ixCoins out of my pocket for these upgrades which can wait, especially when I think about that idiot dev who did a secret premine and then promised these coins for bounties and now he doesn't even have the character to speak up and pay those coins out.

So then - unless encryption can be done for a good price then we'll just have to wait to do it all together but no way I wanna touch the protocol in any way, we have to let it be identical to Bitcoin as that's its strongest selling point.  There is currently no other coin besides ixCoin which is identical to Bitcoin - you get rid of that and you get rid of any chance ixCoin has to survive.

Maybe you fail to realize that this is a merged coin and that what gives it value as compared to other coins.   If you remove the miners subsidize then merge miners will drop this coin and nobody will be moving the transactions.   

I studied the code a bit,  it appears that best case, I can get an update 0.8.x version out in a week!

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2013, 03:41:58 AM

The large purchase orders for ixCoin continue.  

I'm not sure who this is but it's a good sign.  And as everyone can see, not many coins are available for sale. On any given day one is lucky to be able to buy 10,000-15,000 coins.  That's really nothing if you were to all of a sudden get a bunch of people wanting in all the time.  I would expect many more coins for sale for a coin nobody wants and with nearly 17 million coins outstanding.  Before Bitcoin shot up I heard they were too cheap for anyone to care to sell.  Now that Bitcoin is up and ixCoin is still at the same level as 6 months ago, thus making it much more valuable, I still don't understand why we don't see a bunch of ixCoin being dumped on the market.  You know, because nobody wants it.  

Cause even when ixCoin was manipulated to much lower levels, the very first time (some 4-5 weeks ago from 9,000 down to 4,000) it was done on maximum 60,000 coins and this last time (some 1 week ago from 4,400 down to 1,000) it was done on literally ~10 ixCoins.  So in both cases, not very much, given there's 13,000 coins minted daily and the near 17 million coins sitting out there and for some reason these people who think ixCoin is or should be dead and is worthless don't want to part with ixCoin, not when it's worthless and not now when it's worth a lot more.

Does anybody's else find this interesting and odd?

We will be at my trigger point of 80% [of the 21 million] in about 23 days or so.  You need to leave some crumbs and enough time for the birds to feed if you're gonna get this thing to become really popular.

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2013, 03:51:14 AM
Last edit: November 24, 2013, 04:03:29 AM by Vlad2Vlad

[quote/]

Maybe you fail to realize that this is a merged coin and that what gives it value as compared to other coins.   If you remove the miners subsidize then merge miners will drop this coin and nobody will be moving the transactions.  

I studied the code a bit,  it appears that best case, I can get an update 0.8.x version out in a week!

--------------------

I don't understand how you felt a new coin [legitcoin] which nobody knew about and was not merge mined would do fine without a subsidy but ixCoin, an old and well known coin - a coin which many miners are vested in and is merge mined for free will fail without a subsidy.

Either way, we have until mid 2015 to change the protocol [hard cap and end date] so I definitely do not want to mess with it until it's absolutely necessary.  We will know much more in the coming months about what new miners are looking for in a coin and more importantly - what larger investors and hedge funds are looking for.  

Because after Bitcoin pulled off what most thought was impossible (hitting $1,000) and after Bitcoin gets an ETF license, you can bet large investors and also hedge funds are gonna look at reverse engineering Bitcoin and at which existing coin would have the best chance to repeat Bitcoin's success and I have already stated the numerous reasons why I felt these guys would lock-in on ixCoin, which were the exact reasons I chose ixCoin out of the now 100+ alt coins, to be the next huge crypto hit.

So there is plenty of time to change the protocol and hard cap and it would be a mistake to do it now before we see what real investors are looking for.  Right now the majority of people in these coins have not been professional investors but rather computer and software type guys and hedge fund-type investors, those are a different breed as we will soon find out.

FrictionlessCoin
Legendary

View Profile
November 24, 2013, 03:52:35 AM

The large purchase orders for ixCoin continue.  

I'm not sure who this is but it's a good sign.  And as everyone can see, not many coins are available for sale. On any given day one is lucky to be able to buy 10,000-15,000 coins.  That's really nothing if you were to all of a sudden get a bunch of people wanting in all the time.  I would expect many more coins for sale for a coin nobody wants and with nearly 17 million coins outstanding.  Before Bitcoin shot up I heard they were too cheap for anyone to care to sell.  Now that Bitcoin is up and ixCoin is still at the same level as 6 months ago, thus making it much more valuable, I still don't understand why we don't see a bunch of ixCoin being dumped on the market.  You know, because nobody wants it.  

Cause even when ixCoin was manipulated to much lower levels, the very first time (some 4-5 weeks ago from 9,000 down to 4,000) it was done on maximum 60,000 coins and this last time (some 1 week ago from 4,400 down to 1,000) it was done on literally ~10 ixCoins.  So in both cases, not very much, given there's 13,000 coins minted daily and the near 17 million coins sitting out there and for some reason these people who think ixCoin is or should be dead and is worthless don't want to part with ixCoin, not when it's worthless and not now when it's worth a lot more.

Does anybody's else find this interesting and odd?

We will be at my trigger point of 80% [of the 21 million] in about 23 days or so.  You need to leave some crumbs and enough time for the birds to feed if you're gonna get this thing to become really popular.

(1)The merge miners obviously are selling when they can.

(2)If this coin doesn't get updated pronto, then it'll continue to get very little respect.  

(3)Yes, it is obvious that there isn't enough coin to go around.

(4)The coin needs to be on a bigger exchange to grow.  Vircurex and Cryptsy are small exchanges.  Someone may need to pay some bounty to get it on an big exchange like BTC-E or MCXNow.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 316 »
  Print  

Jump to: