Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:05:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 140 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO][ECH] Ethconnect - LENDING | STAKING | TRADING in Best Platform  (Read 100751 times)
koniu57

Activity: 116
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 02:10:39 PM

The difference between Bitconnect and EthConnect is that the second can not be mined with the ERC20 tokens, it is impossible, but they can reward the holders of ECH tokens with more ECH tokens through the smart contract. That is to say if you keep your token, even if it is outside the ECH platform (MEW for example), we could win more tokens that could be released little by little if you keep them in your wallet (in or out platform), this would be like a kind of mining. What interests here is that the tokens are not sold so that their value increases with time. It is not a bad idea.

Bitconnect goes with the volatility of Bitcoin and with EthConnect intend to do the same but with the volatility of Ethereum. If EthConnect does it well it might be better than Bitconnect. It is a currency of TRUST, just that. It will be scarce that is why it will rise in price. We already know what happens when nobody sells their currency and there is great demand ... the price goes up.

How can they distribute tokens to those who keep the coins if there is no mining?

Through a smart contract with time it is possible. That's why I think they want to teach me to use MEW or Nano ledger for those who want to keep their coins off the shelf (Every now and then they will be rewarded with more ECH coins). The idea can be brilliant.

The underlying idea is to create a token that is revalued over time and is scarce type bitcoin. People can earn more tokens if they keep those coins.

Is ETHConnet a Scam?

Make your bets lords. I do not think so. It could be a brilliant idea but only time will tell.

Why has all this uproar been created? Because they do not want everyone to buy the first day at a discount. The good news will come by itself and more and more people will buy paying at a higher price. There are more than 100 K people on the platform, there will be no coins for everyone.

Best regards and best of luck to all Wink

I registered for this coin on the basis of the above comment and the recent performance of Regal coin, the platform looks quite well done in comparison to some of the other lending platforms I've seen, 2FA is enabled etc., I 'm looking forward to see how quickly the ICO sells.
It will be same system like TenX You won t see coins minted but You will be rewarded for holding coins or transaction fees wil be splited by holders at least its my asumption.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pinoyiloco

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 02:16:07 PM

no matter what you people say, there will still risk takers who will invest in here so shut the f*ck up, don't invest if you think this is scam and let the devs prove that they are worth risking for

if it turns out good, then its worth risking...but if its not then better luck next time
The.Social.Chain

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 02:25:38 PM

Great project. I hope it will success.
davass

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 03:08:04 PM

So far all weve seen the same jpeg image going around. I'd like to see someone produce a full copy of the alleged 'original' whitepaper cointaing the so called fake profiles. Post it here >>> <<<
xiaoxiao2007

Activity: 60

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 04:40:43 PM

LOL, fucking scam, piece of shit  Smiley
Slv78

Activity: 20

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 05:20:30 PM

Ethconnect дeтaльный oбзop cитyaции нa фopyмe bitcointalks.. Cкaм или нeт. (video about ethconnect on russian language. Scam or no ?)
 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JD1gio4nOg
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 05:32:06 PM

Can you guys take the boring rant elsewhere? I come here to learn if there is new stuff around this ICO and all I get is two cocks fighting...

I don't care which one of you is right or wrong but I am really tired of this crap now...

Even if someone tells me that its a scam and shows me proof i'm still buying some tokens on day 1, I'm willing to bet on this Smiley

Your'e giving money to Identity Thieves. Amazing idea man.

No i'm not giving money to anyone, i'm making an investment - I will either make a lot of money or loose a little bit of money.. that's all

No, I'm not even trying to be dramatic or emotional or 'trolling.' You are literally giving away your money to identity thieves. I don't have any ulterior motive in that statement.
That's all I am saying, I cannot make that any more crystal clear. So just thinking you should think that through a little more. Up to you.

The individuals who are going to invest, will do so. Not sure why there have to be hundreds of annoying morons saying "its a scam, dont buy, youll lose your money!". Well, you know what, I hope it is a fucking scam because i've made a killing off scams. Ask yourself a question, why the fuck are you here? We don't need you. You aren't changing our opinions. Go shove your allowance money into a fucking mutual fund and get your 1% gains, or have your mommy open you a money market for a percent and a quarter. I really dont give a fuck. Just dont come here and think you're doing anyone a favor. No ones gives a shit what you think. All this fud is staged, photoshopped bullshit anyway.

Maybe you should't assume that you know everyone's financial situation here, because that's insanity and impossible to know.
"No ones gives a shit what you think."
 Seems like you care a little about what the people are saying here, you took the time to respond. If you truly don't care and have made that decision to not care about this thread, then you wouldn't be here. You used a lot of emotion and expression in your post, that doesn't really do anything constructive for people here. Besides, this is an open post and available for anyone to come here and gain understanding with the topic at hand.
 Everyone here knows that not any of us have the power to control each other's financial decision, were just here to stay aware of the topic. That's all, over-emotionality doesn't uncover anything substantial to this topic. If we stay on topic and keep on reporting back, then who knows of the "breaking news" that can happen from now until then. Just staying aware and up to date. peace.

OrbitalCombustion believes that scams like Ethconnect are for the betterment of the crypto space, whereas us retards believe it's bad for said space, forgetting that it was us retards that helped advance the space to where it is now so that the likes of him can kowtow to each and every nefarious actor who comes along that's capable of ONLY fattening their own pocketbook, sans a single thank you to us retards.

Translated: Here's a beautiful invention. Now that we've advanced it to the masses, we'll simply sit back and watch the likes of OrbitalCombustion and Jerry Power fuck it up because that's what they want us to do.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 05:46:23 PM

This website in my opinion is shit and dodgy.

Went to register, this first email I received for account registration verification was completly blank, a bit bizzare nothing in the body of the email.
So clicked re-send activation link, verified link and still cannot login??

Tried mutiple times but could not login. anybody else have this problem?

Then the spelling on the page,

"EthConnect

Login to your dream.

Your account is not active. Please go to your email and active account. If not revecice, plz check in spam box or resend email active."

Lol, I was still invest, but very small.

CarlosTorch

Activity: 25

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 06:23:02 PM

can't wait for this to go live.
Avugara

Activity: 112

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 07:06:06 PM

bitcoin was seen as scam in 2009 ontill it wasnt anymore.........i will invest in this whether scam or not
zajjamai

Activity: 12

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 07:17:14 PM

Julian Yap (Bittrex Support)
Oct 27, 01:40 PDT

When will coin X be added to Bittrex?
Bittrex staff will never comment on whether or not a coin will or will not be added to the exchange.

Any coin team which states they will be listed on Bittrex is lying to you because we never state if a coin will be listed or not. There have been rare occasions where we have given a team permission to put out a press release but only when their ICO was over.

Why hasn't coin X been added to Bittrex?
Don't assume a coin will be added to Bittrex. If we don't add a coin there may be a reason for this. Some coins may require extra development for integration. Some coins are securities and can't be added.

If you would like to see a coin on Bittrex, encourage the dev team to fill out a New coin submission. Details: https://support.bittrex.com/hc/en-us/articles/202583854

If you would like to know when a coin has been added on Bittrex, follow Richie on Twitter at https://twitter.com/richiela

Follow us on Twitter @ https[Suspicious link removed]xchange

Kutz

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 07:50:50 PM

Im interested to this project and i am willing to take a risk, why not? Look at bitconnect.
Lucas Johannesburg

Activity: 128
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 07:51:18 PM

bitcoin was seen as scam in 2009 ontill it wasnt anymore.........i will invest in this whether scam or not

Bitcoin was a revolutionary financial tool and ecosystem. It is a protocol. That's all it is. It is the best alternative for storing and building wealth.
It doesn't solicit itself and cry for donations like ICO's. Since bitcoin there has been thousands of Fraudulent scam ICO's that look exactly like Ethconnect. They push the same promises and hide behind sensationalized words. Do whatever you want.
leps

Activity: 918
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 07:54:29 PM

Even if the withepaper PDF was photoshopped by the competition like some are claiming, how can you explain they claim to be in Japan and their website be registered in Vietnam?
Bitconnect can be a scam or a ponzi but at least the team as come forth. They are making world events and sponsoring events showing their faces. Why doesn't Ethconnect team come forth and stop this fud if they are legit?
And guys, ERC20 tokens cannot be mined. There is no way around it. They are premined tokens. Why say this coin can be mineable and stakeable?
cryptofriendz

Activity: 111

Do or do not.

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 08:56:42 PM

What up with all these lending coins these days. At this point I'm like yeah its Ponzi but we can be early enough.
JerryPower

Activity: 94

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 09:03:04 PM

this project is from vietnam but they fake infor japan. big scam. buy coin and goodbye your money forever

"Buy coin? Goodbye your money forever." LOL this should be framed as the ultimate FUD comment.

Thank you for this haha it made my day. Simple yet brilliant. Like a poem.
kidosneh

Activity: 83

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 09:14:59 PM

Shit!!! Bullshit!!!, Tell me if I'm wrong, even banks all started as ponzi. Yeah, you read it right. So far there's trust in this, it will all do well, as for all ya haters, claiming the DEVS behind this project stole some images blah blah blah, c'mon, get some sense. Even satoshi nakamoto was a fake name. Identity undisclosure by project DEVS has nothing to do with the service and reputation of the overall platform, oh, or you all want them to reveal their identity so you could all frame some shitty lies about them huh?
Humans are poisonous than snakes. Get that straight Angry, hate FUDERS and HATERS..I know most of you guys here claiming all these shits are also the ones or related in character to those who FUD about bitconnect, and bite the stick when it skyrocketed, also when regal coin came and shoots off in price.
Get a life, and stop discouraging people who wanna try something out. Even life itself is a risk....or can you tell me your heaven is guaranteed??? Roll Eyes
mosprognoz

Activity: 868
Merit: 278

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 09:45:30 PM

I am a scammer from India and I was involved in IRC scamming https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y_ll_qnBNTY Now I decided to proceed with shitconnect to scam even more people.
I love You Man !  Grin
mosprognoz

Activity: 868
Merit: 278

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 10:15:59 PM

Can you tell me your heaven is guaranteed??? Roll Eyes
No, but for scammers the hell is open 24/7  Grin
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 10:31:02 PM

Can you tell me your heaven is guaranteed??? Roll Eyes
No, but for scammers the hell is open 24/7  Grin

"No, a giant Jerry-Power-tested pineapple."
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 140 »
  Print  

Jump to: