Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:38:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Margin Trading Platform - LH-CRYPTO  (Read 43061 times)
lhcrypto

Activity: 686
Merit: 10

#LHCOIN - Forex in crypto for everyone

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2018, 11:28:40 AM

Thanksgiving Celebrations

Dear traders!

Please note, that tomorrow the USA, the United Kingdom and a number of other countries are celebrating the Thanksgiving Day. Due to this holiday, tomorrow, on the 22nd of November, trading schedule for Gold and Silver will change.

On the 23rd of November trading American assets and metals finishes at 20:45 server time.

Happy Thanksgiving Day!

LH-Crypto - professional solutions for traders and brokers
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lhcrypto

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2018, 05:39:37 PM

A brief digest of the brightest and most interesting news👇

📍Japan will control cryptocurrency wallets

The Japan Financial Services Agency (FSA) has announced the development of a regulatory framework for the control of cryptocurrency wallets.

Exchanges must still register with the relevant authority in the country, buying and selling virtual currencies. However, since cryptocurrency wallets do not technically provide trading services to clients, they are currently in the regulated gray area.

Since wallets are necessary for trading cryptocurrency, lawmakers believe that they should be regulated properly.

📍EU is not going to lag behind in promoting blockchain

European Commissioner for the Development of the Digital Economy, Maria Gabrielle, said that the blockchain is transforming digital services into many industries, including financial services.

The European Union is confident that it has good opportunities to take advantage of the new technology, using a single digital market of more than 500 million citizens, as well as financial influence, advanced research and the possibility of creating a reliable regulatory framework.

📍The University of Tokyo will teach its students blockchain

The University of Tokyo will launch a blockchain course after donating nearly $ 800,000 from several companies, including the Japanese banking giant Sumitomo Mitsui (SMBC) and the Ethereum Foundation.

The educational course, dubbed “Blockchain Innovation Donation Course”, will last three years at the engineering department of the University of Tokyo.

The full format of news you can read on our website👉 goo.gl/D9MWgG

lhcrypto

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2018, 08:55:48 PM

The head of LH-Crypto audit Alexander Smirnov at Russian Tech Week 2018

Also, a video with the speech will be posted in the coming days. Follow our news!

Midgarosormr

Activity: 71
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 12:25:19 AM

8 days before the cash-back program is slated to begin: Any updates?

December 15 (possibly earlier) will be instructions on cashback
Sounds good: Stash those tokens, people!
lhcrypto

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2018, 09:41:24 PM

Block Show Asia 2018

LH-Crypto team is back in Singapore, taking part in the International exhibition Block Show Asia 2018

We are welcoming you to join us on November 28-29 at: MARINA BAY SANDS, 10 BAYFRONT AVENUE, MARINA BAY, 018956 SINGAPORE.

We’ll be happy to answer all of your questions and tell you about our future plans and projects.

lhcrypto

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2018, 07:15:50 AM

Blockshow Asia 2018

CryptonicMan

Activity: 54

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 03:09:33 AM

hey guys, anyone know when will be listen on coinmarketcap and bigger exchanges? and also where can we buy / trade LHcrypto
Midgarosormr

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 07:41:24 PM

hey guys, anyone know when will be listen on coinmarketcap and bigger exchanges? and also where can we buy / trade LHcrypto
I buy on Btc-Alpha myself.
Scheede

Activity: 1022
Merit: 683

Love is the answer

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 09:50:04 PM

After some months I was back-checking the value of the company as I did some translations (and received LHCoins_B in January).

Now I found the swap-tutorial for those, but I am not sure if I did this already or not.

Just in case I didn´t: is there a deadline to do the swap?

I´ve took an hour to backread all your newsletter & posts in the last months but couldn´t find any info about it, so I guess there wasn´t any deadline announced.

So I´ll go with the tutorial !?

the exchange is complete. tokens burned

Sorry?

You´ve burned what would have belonged to me without even informing me about the fact that there´s anything that needs action and handing out a deadline?

I´ve spent days (!) for your translations, you´ll surely find a way.

We reported this in every post before burning tokens. almost every week

Where?

I was reading this early this year: https://medium.com/@lhcrypto/answers-to-frequently-asked-questions-1648366741c3 and added the custom token to MEW

Also this article states:

"What is the difference between a bounty token and a simple token? No difference. Soon we will combine balances, tokens are equated to each other."

https://medium.com/@lhcrypto/conversion-of-bounty-tokens-of-the-project-lhcoin-6aa96d4bcaee - Not a single word about a deadline when I did not misread it !?

And later in the follow-up https://medium.com/press-about-us-finance-magnates-larson-holz/the-project-lh-crypto-burned-unsold-within-the-crowdsale-tokens-9a47e049c130 - nothing -
"Also, our company issued 30 000 000 bounty tokens, which were converted into standard LH-Coin after sending to the wallets of investors!"
Not a single word about "Action required", "deadline" or anything similar.

Sorry but that is a situation I will not accept, please check with the core-team how to solve this.

we will not be able to resolve this situation. tokens burned. Sorry

Where did you inform about a deadline / an urgent need to change the useless tokens into real ones?

Where? Officially!

The underlined answer anyway is not acceptable - there is always a way (if the project-responsibles, want it ofc)

Kind reminder

Dear LH- representative,

I am still waiting for your answer with a solution for the above mentioned issue as it is not acceptable that you did burn that does belong to somebody who put many hours (time is not growing on trees) into translations for your project to help raising the amount you did raise.

I could have accepted it when there would have been sufficient communications about the deadline, what is not the case here.

Thanks a lot in advance.
Friend, it's pretty obvious you left it too long to claim.

I can pretty much assume you're out of luck due to your inaction in claiming them sooner.

Friend, for "too long" it needs a deadline through sufficient communication-channels.

I am asking when & where this deadline has been published?

That should be quite fast & easy to answer...
''Common-sense'' and practicality also apply. You had months to claim your tokens, and they left a generous window of time to allow people to do so.

Unless L&H Crypto feel kind enough to buy and send you the tokens, which they've basically said ''no'' to repeatedly, I suspect that you're out of luck, and it's pretty much your own fault for procrastinating to racing to the finishing line long after the race had already finished.

Don´t get me wrong, I am totally in line with "Who comes too late" has to see it as his own fault, no way around that.

But: For anybody being "too late" there is a need of a deadline, and that is the only thing I am asking for.

If there never was a deadline, then the window is open until a deadline is set.

So far nobody - neither you nor any of the officials - took the liberty to answer with any link to a suffiicient, official information about that sort of "deadline" that I have missed.

Kind reminder @LHCrypto-executives

BTCitcointalk
.    ██████████████████████████████████
                                                                 ██
                                                               ███   ██
                                                      ██      ███  ███
                                                     ███     ██  ███  ██
    ▄▄████▄▄    █▌                                         ███  ██  ██
  ██▀       ▀▀  █▌                                   ▀▀   ██▌███  ███ ██
▄█              █▌  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄   ▄   ▄▄▄█▄████████ ████   
█▌              ███▀.   ██    ██     ▀███   ███▀
   ████████████████      ▐█
█               ██       █   ██        ██   ██
     █████████▌██████       ▐█
█▌              █▌       █▌  █         ██   ██
      ██████████▀   █       ▐█
 █▄             █▌       █▌
█████████████████████████████████▌     █       ██
  ▀██▄     ▄██  ██
████████▌██████████████████████████████████     ██▄   ▄███
     ▀████▀▀████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████               ██▄▀▀██    ▀▀▀  ██
   ███▀▀▄▄▄█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                           ██████▄     ██
 ███▄▄██████████▀                                                 ▀█████▀▀
                                                                        ███

█████████████████████████████
Program

❤️
Give Hope To Everyone
━━━━━━━» $1 Is A Big Thing For Them

❤️
lhcrypto

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2018, 08:12:10 AM

International Blockchain meet-up

Dear ladies and gentlemen!

We invite you to the International Blockchain meet-up! It is taking place on November 30, 18.30, and our speaker Anton Laptev, LH-Crypto representative, will have a talk there too.

Join us at Asia Square 8 Marina View, Asia Square Tower 1, level 40 Singapore 018960.

P.S. The icing on the cake: there will be drinks and a banquet table when the workshops are other.

lhcrypto

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2018, 08:32:57 AM

Later.

Now:

ETHERDELTA - https://etherdelta.com/#0x0778cc2e8bbad3d483e82371606..
YOBIT - https://yobit.net/en/trade/LHCOIN/BTC
IDEX - https://idex.market/eth/lhcoin
BTC - Alpha https://btc-alpha.com/exchange/LHC_USD/
Token store https://token.store/trade/LHC

lhcrypto

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2018, 03:39:54 PM

📍Binance Exchange Launches Stablecoins Market

The main cryptocurrency exchange Binance renamed the market Tether (USDT) into the market of stablecoins (USDⓈ).

On November 15, the exchange announced the listing of the Circle payment company tied to the US dollar. Prior to this, Binance added support for Paxos tokens called PAX and TrueUSD (TUSD).

The coin, presumably, is 100 percent secured by US dollars, which are stored in accounts that are subject to public reporting of reserves. Coinbase president and chief operating officer, Asiff Hirji, said the company has issued “stablecoins” equivalent to the US dollar.

📍SEC is optimistic about Bitcoin-ETF

A representative of the US Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), Hester Pierce, said that the cryptocurrency ETF "will definitely be approved."
Her statement may mean that the SEC is changing its position regarding Bitcoin-ETF, all applications for the launch of which was rejected by the regulator. However, Pierce noted that this is her opinion, and not the opinion of the entire Commission. The representative further noted that institutional investors and exchanges are making great efforts in the development of applications for Bitcoin-ETF, which sooner or later will bear fruit.

📍Bitcoin futures will be traded on Nasdaq

Nasdaq plans to launch Bitcoin futures next year, despite the ongoing bear market.

According to a representative of an investment management firm, the second largest stock exchange in the world is VanEck's partner for launching cryptocurrency products, including derivatives.

Nasdaq will not be the only bitcoin futures arena. The New York Stock Exchange Intercontinental Exchange also launches its own contracts.

The Commodity Futures Trading Commission, which regulates Bitcoin, approved only two cryptocurrency products: trading on the Chicago Stock Exchange and the Chicago Mercantile Exchange. This week, these derivative contracts reached their lowest level since their introduction in December.

The full format of news you can read on our website👉 https://goo.gl/mZvUaj

lhcrypto

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2018, 07:02:34 PM

📍Amazon offers blockchain service

Amazon launched a blockchain platform for developing decentralized networks. The Amazon Managed Blockchain is "a managed service that simplifies the process of creating and managing scalable blockchain networks." The platform allows to create platforms based on Hyperledger Fabric. Developers are also planning to add support for Ethereum. The service allows you to store data in other databases. The Amazon team said that this feature will allow users to analyze activity outside the network and check the data change history.

📍CFTC and smart-contracts

The Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC) has issued a manual on the use of smart-contracts.
The regulator describes the document as an “educational tool” and not an official agency policy. The manual covers the basics of smart contracts on the blockchain, including their history, characteristics, cases of implementation, possible uses and risks that they carry.

On the issue of regulation, CFTC states that smart contracts are subject to applicable laws, including the Commodity Exchanges Act (CEA) and anti-money laundering (AML) rules, depending on their application or the type of product to which they are attached.

📍Blockchain elections in South Korea

Lawmakers in South Korea will present a bill that will promote trade and exchange, while the government is working on a blockchain platform for voters.
The bill proposes the creation of a committee to promote and support cryptocurrency operations.

Lawmaker Kim Sun-dong announced that he initiated the Act on Promotion of Digital Asset Trading last week, which “includes a comprehensive plan to develop guidance to promote virtual currency exchanges and blocking technologies, tax cuts and tax exemptions, combat hacker damage and prevent market manipulation."

The full format of news you can read on our website👉 goo.gl/txmWZz

Kohloe

Activity: 39

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 10:11:29 PM

guys you need more marketing.

Just found you by viral marketing.

Will try your service. Hope it's not scam.
lhcrypto

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2018, 10:30:39 PM

📌November Digest

The month is over, and it's time to share our plans and tell you more about our achievements

The November news:

✅PRO service is now available; this type of account offers higher daily limits on withdrawal and 30% lower commission. All types of replenishment are available for PROs.

✅LH-Crypto clients can now open account in Euro and replenish their Euro/crypto accounts with credit cards.

✅The development team was busy all month, and we attended three major conferences in the industry: Blockchain Life in Saint Petersburg, Russian Tech Week in Moscow and Block Show Asia 2018 in Singapore.

‼December is coming, and LH-Crypto has prepared a lot of events and pleasant gifts. Let’s look into detail:

✅The payment systems list is going to be extended, so that our clients found it easier to transfer funds to their trading account.

✅Tether accounts are introduced.

✅We are launching the referral programme: now our clients will have an extra chance to make more money.

✅First Cashback payouts.

✅LH-Crypto has prepared some bonuses and gifts for its users. See more details in our mailouts, news, social network pages and messengers.

lhcrypto

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2018, 10:42:35 AM

📍Coinbase Exchange expands its range of services

Coinbase continues to expand its offerings for commercial customers and has established the Over The Counter (OTC) exchange for larger traders and institutions. Unlike traditional stock exchanges, over-the-counter trading allows businesses to trade directly with each other, ensuring the security that the regulated structure creates.

Many large-scale transactions are carried out on an over-the-counter basis, and derivatives are a prime example. The costs associated with this are much lower, and counterparties have a much higher degree of confidentiality.

📍Sapphire Technology is launching mining device

Sapphire Technology, one of the largest suppliers of AMD-based video cards in the world, announced the production of mining equipment. The chip maker said it would launch a new line - INCA CS-14 Blockchain Compute System. It is expected that the new devices will have a hash capacity of about 410 Mbit / s, 14 RX 470 GPU and power consumption of about 1950 watts. The hardware comes with a preinstalled Linux-based operating system and mining software.

📍Users more often started to search for “Bitcoin” in Google

The highest-ranked digital asset based on market capitalization, Bitcoin seems to be becoming an increasingly popular search term in Google. According to Google Trends, Google’s Bitcoin search queries now reach an eight-month high, although the price of cryptocurrency is under heavy pressure.

According to Google Trends, the current interest in Bitcoin is at the same level as in April, when its value increased significantly from $ 7,000 to $ 10,000 dollars. After this price rally, interest among the public fell, and the cryptocurrency reached a 18-month minimum, of public interest - according to Google's indicators - in early October.

The full format of news you can read on our website👉 goo.gl/ct2ShX

lhcrypto

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2018, 12:41:07 PM

Our project is based on a working business. learn more at https://www.lh-crypto.com/

Midgarosormr

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 03:45:22 PM

Our project is based on a working business. learn more at https://www.lh-crypto.com/
It's the main reason why I personally have faith in this project: It's an outcropping from an existing, well-established business that pre-dates cryptocurrency, giving it more legitimacy.
dRAIH

Activity: 380
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 04:03:37 AM

It's the main reason why I personally have faith in this project: It's an outcropping from an existing, well-established business that pre-dates cryptocurrency, giving it more legitimacy.
never hesitate to invest in this project because in my opinion one of the good projects in the community and hopes to get something by investing in this project

lhcrypto

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2018, 07:44:32 PM

📍First details about Ethereum 1x

Serenity - new update for Ethereum, the launch of which is scheduled no earlier than 2020. However, before this, the blockchain is waiting for another hardfork, which will make global changes to the information processing algorithm.

Ethereum 1x will develop in four directions: the introduction of leases for storage, the movement of smart contracts from the blockchain, the optimization of archiving old data and the launch of a new eWASM virtual machine.

📍Head of US Securities and Exchange Commission talked about cryptocurrency

SEC Chairman Jay Clayton said he wants to see better regulation of the cryptocurrency market before the bitcoin ETF is approved.

The agency rejected several applications, citing the risks of fraud and manipulation, as well as the problem of protecting investors.

📍New patent from Intel

Soon, Intel will begin to develop cryptocurrency mining processors.

The company has repeatedly tried to start producing equipment in the field of mining. Prior to this, it was at her enterprises that chips were created for 21 Inc. Later, the customer was renamed Earn.com and was bought by Coinbase. In addition, Intel is already the owner of a number of developments. It is she who owns the rights to the hardware accelerator technology for mining Bitcoin.

The full format of news you can read on our website👉 https://www.lh-crypto.com/crypto-news/sec-intel-ethereum.html

Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 »
  Print  

Jump to: