Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 12:36:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Margin Trading Platform - LH-CRYPTO  (Read 43061 times)
lhcrypto

Activity: 686
Merit: 10

#LHCOIN - Forex in crypto for everyone

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2018, 09:33:38 PM

A brief digest of the brightest and most interesting news during weekends👇

📍Cryptocurrency market in the green zone

The cryptocurrency market significantly added in value on the first day of the winter month. Bitcoin (BTC) finally managed to break through support for $ 4000. The main cryptocurrency is now trading at $ 4,202, which is 4.5 percent more than in the last 24 hours.

Ripple (XRP), the second cryptocurrency for market capitalization, shows a softer profit, which is about 3 percent in the last 24 hours and is trading at $ 0.37.
The total market capitalization has increased significantly over the day, having increased from approximately $ 129 billion to the current $ 137 billion. Daily trading volume stabilized during the day, amounting to $ 16 billion. USA.

📍The first smartphones on the blockchain appeared on the market

After several months of waiting, Sirin Labs launched Finney, the world's first blockchain smart phone. With the approval of football legend Lionel Messi and the sale of tokens for $ 157.8 million, the device worth $ 99 will fight with the dominance of Apple and Samsung.

Most of Finney’s key functions have already been announced before launch on Thursday: the smartphone has a built-in cold storage wallet that is physically separated from the main equipment. The device allows direct exchange of cryptocurrencies (Ethereum, Bitcoin and Token Labs Token) without the need for a centralized exchange.

📍Vitalik Buterin became an honorary doctor of the University of Basel

Ethereum founder Vitaly Buterin became a PhD at the University of Basel. The dean of the business faculty, Professor Alexander Berensen said that “Vitalik’s blockchain innovations are changing the world. He paved the way for new science and industry.”

The faculty also noted that the publication of Buterin "Ethereum: a smart-contract and a decentralized application platform of a new generation" was "innovative for decentralizing software applications."

LH-Crypto - professional solutions for traders and brokers

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Midgarosormr

Activity: 71
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 03:32:22 PM

10 days until cash-back!

Hope ya'll are stashing those tokens.
lhcrypto

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2018, 03:37:32 PM

A brief digest of the brightest and most interesting news during weekends👇

📍G20 and the cryptocurrency market

An important event occurred in Buenos Aires. The leaders of the 20 leading countries of the world discussed many important issues. Special attention was focused on cryptocurrencies.

The meeting resulted in a general agreement on the development of a unified regulation of the cryptocurrency market.

📍An important global decision

The G20 summit took place in Buenos Aires, which resulted in a decision to regulate cryptocurrency in accordance with the standards of the Financial Action Task Force on Money Laundering (FATF).
A final declaration was signed in which the leaders of the G20 countries agreed to reform the regulatory framework for crypto-assets. According to the document, the regulation of digital currencies will help create an "open and stable financial system." It is also mentioned that countries will use the FATF standards to regulate cryptocurrency in the fight against money laundering and the financing of terrorism.

📍Problems of regulation of the cryptocurrency market

Despite the fact that many countries are trying to regulate cryptocurrency on their own, there is still no single mechanism for controlling this industry.
Countries like the countries of India and Poland are against digital assets. Other states are exploring a new market and are not in a hurry to make a decision. Still others are trying to develop their own rules and regulations.

At the G20 summit, the leaders of the countries came to a consensus on the creation of uniform regulatory standards under the auspices of the Financial Action Task Force. Although FATF decisions are not binding, they are the basis for the adoption of regional laws and regulations.

The full format of news you can read on our website👉
https://www.lh-crypto.com/crypto-news/g20-bitcoin-bitfinex.html

Midgarosormr

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 05:21:39 PM

Regulation could be very bad since it goes against one of the core tenants of cryptocurrency.

On the other hand, however, support from governments could lead to improvement in archaic financial institutions' networks and technologies, like SWIFT, and such improvements and modernizations would greatly grease the wheels of the world's economy.

A double-edged sword, indeed.
lhcrypto

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2018, 08:27:55 AM

Regulation could be very bad since it goes against one of the core tenants of cryptocurrency.

On the other hand, however, support from governments could lead to improvement in archaic financial institutions' networks and technologies, like SWIFT, and such improvements and modernizations would greatly grease the wheels of the world's economy.

A double-edged sword, indeed.

Thanks for your opinion!

lhcrypto

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2018, 09:39:35 AM

BLOCKSHOW ASIA 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WlmqTmNgSTI&feature=youtu.be

lhcrypto

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2018, 10:21:49 PM

Block Show Asia 2018 report

Singapore has welcomed guests for another important crypto-event.

The exhibition Block Show Asia 2018 brought numerous business contacts for LH-Crypto. The company presented new products and showed its achievements.

There were many crypto-traders and crypto-environment activists who were eager to try LH-Crypto out and give it a chance. Join us too!

lhcrypto

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2018, 02:22:44 PM

A brief digest of the brightest and most interesting news👇

📍Nasdaq will launch Bitcoin futures in early 2019

Nasdaq will offer bitcoin futures from the 1st quarter of 2019 after the CFTC is issued.
The main cryptocurrency will be traded on the New York stock markets after obtaining permission from the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC).
In January 2018, Adena Friedman, the executive director of Nasdaq, announced that the second largest stock exchange in the world is considering the possibility of launching bitcoin futures.
Although the reports claimed that Nasdaq was working on creating its own futures product, an official statement from the exchange was not confirmed.

📍Freelancers and Bitcoin

According to Humans.net, 18% of freelancers prefer to receive payments in digital currencies, such as BTC and ETH.

11% stated that they would prefer to receive partial payments in cryptocurrency, as a result of which the total number of those who showed interest in receiving payments in digital assets reached 29%.

More than 1,100 US freelancers were interviewed about their payment preferences. About 4% said that they have already accepted payment in cryptocurrency.

📍Binance keeps plans for launching a decentralized platform

Bitcoin-exchange Binance has published a video showing the capabilities of the previously decentralized trading platform. The new video shows the full-fledged trading interface, the process of creating accounts and the browser of the Binance Chain company's own blockchain.
The interface of the decentralized exchange will largely resemble the appearance of an existing one. Additional features include the ability to connect external addresses, create a mnemonic phrase of 24 words for private keys, as well as a tab for balances. The launch of Binance DEX is expected in early 2019.

The full format of news you can read on our website👉 https://www.lh-crypto.com/crypto-news/nasdaq-bitcoin-binance.html

lhcrypto

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2018, 02:44:52 PM

International Blockchain meet-up with Anton Laptev

After Block Show Asia 2018 was over, on November 30, our representative gave a workshop.

Anton Laptev, one of the leaders of LH-Crypto international team, gave the audience a brief description of the project and the broker’s products.

The company presented its developments and achievements in a friendly and relaxed atmosphere. See more details in our video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yGX6U2sCCO0

lhcrypto

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2018, 10:49:26 AM

PRO accounts: now available

We have a good news for our traders!

PRO accounts are becoming available!

From December 10, our clients can open a PRO trading account at 👉lh-crypto.com.

PRO account differs from Standard and Start accounts by the daily limits on withdrawal, leverage and lower broker commission. The PRO service is designed for larger deposits that prefer lower risks and lower commissions.

‼Check out our site and open an account with us!

amintek15

Activity: 770
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 07:14:27 AM

Hello,
I still got my ICO tokens on my ledger wallet. In order to get some cashback can I keep it on my private wallet or I should move it ?
Thanks
Midgarosormr

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 04:23:30 PM

Hello,
I still got my ICO tokens on my ledger wallet. In order to get some cashback can I keep it on my private wallet or I should move it ?
Thanks
Instructions haven't been given yet, though cash back is scheduled for the 15th.
lhcrypto

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2018, 10:00:15 AM

Hello,
Thanks

To get paid, you must keep tokens in your wallet. all ok

Midgarosormr

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 11:15:27 AM

Hello,
Thanks

Any My Ethereum Wallet?
lhcrypto

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2018, 08:26:14 PM

Hello,
Thanks

Any My Ethereum Wallet?

wallets standard ERC20. MEW Metamask Trust wallet etc.

Midgarosormr

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 08:29:41 PM

Hello,
Thanks

Any My Ethereum Wallet?

wallets standard ERC20. MEW Metamask Trust wallet etc.
Nice. Thanks for the info!
lhcrypto

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2018, 07:33:11 PM

LH-Crypto in Shanghai

LH-Crypto continues exploring South-East Asia. The next stop is Shanghai.

On December 14-16 our team is taking part in the financial exhibition called International Money Fair 2018.

Our top development managers will be waiting for you to answer your questions and tell you more about the new offers.

We’re waiting for you at South Entrance:No.1000 Yan'an Zhong, Road North Entrance: No. 1333 West Nanjing Road Shanghai, China. Shanghai Exhibition Center, booth A37.

lhcrypto

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2018, 12:49:19 PM

A brief digest of the brightest and most interesting news👇

📍FATF report on cryptocurrency UK exchanges

The Global Financial Action Task Force Standardization Authority (FATF) has called on the United Kingdom to introduce regulation on the exchange of cryptocurrencies. Due to the fact that British laws do not have sufficient guarantees.

This system is required for the organization of the fight against terrorism. The analysis showed that the UK should offer new technologies, including crypto assets.

📍The turnover of stablecoins increased by 10 times

The use of stablecoins is growing with the growth of the number of transactions within the network.
To date, four major stable coins - USDC, True USD (TUSD), Paxos (PAX) and Gemini Dollar (GUSD) - breaking the $ 5 billion over a three-month period.
In November, there was a sharp increase in the number of transactions by 1032% compared with September, when the market of stablecoins exceeded $ 2.3 billion.

📍Coinone and Ripple xCurrent

Coinone, the South Korean cryptocurrency exchange, launched Cross, a money transfer application that uses Ripple xCurrent to speed up international payments.
The goal is to provide people who do not have access to banking and other financial services with the opportunity to transfer funds from South Korea to Thailand or from the Philippines with low fees.

The full format of news you can read on our website👉 https://goo.gl/RGi2CB

Scheede

Activity: 1022
Merit: 683

Love is the answer

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 01:33:48 PM

After some months I was back-checking the value of the company as I did some translations (and received LHCoins_B in January).

Now I found the swap-tutorial for those, but I am not sure if I did this already or not.

Just in case I didn´t: is there a deadline to do the swap?

I´ve took an hour to backread all your newsletter & posts in the last months but couldn´t find any info about it, so I guess there wasn´t any deadline announced.

So I´ll go with the tutorial !?

the exchange is complete. tokens burned

Sorry?

You´ve burned what would have belonged to me without even informing me about the fact that there´s anything that needs action and handing out a deadline?

I´ve spent days (!) for your translations, you´ll surely find a way.

We reported this in every post before burning tokens. almost every week

Where?

I was reading this early this year: https://medium.com/@lhcrypto/answers-to-frequently-asked-questions-1648366741c3 and added the custom token to MEW

Also this article states:

"What is the difference between a bounty token and a simple token? No difference. Soon we will combine balances, tokens are equated to each other."

https://medium.com/@lhcrypto/conversion-of-bounty-tokens-of-the-project-lhcoin-6aa96d4bcaee - Not a single word about a deadline when I did not misread it !?

And later in the follow-up https://medium.com/press-about-us-finance-magnates-larson-holz/the-project-lh-crypto-burned-unsold-within-the-crowdsale-tokens-9a47e049c130 - nothing -
"Also, our company issued 30 000 000 bounty tokens, which were converted into standard LH-Coin after sending to the wallets of investors!"
Not a single word about "Action required", "deadline" or anything similar.

Sorry but that is a situation I will not accept, please check with the core-team how to solve this.

we will not be able to resolve this situation. tokens burned. Sorry

Where did you inform about a deadline / an urgent need to change the useless tokens into real ones?

Where? Officially!

The underlined answer anyway is not acceptable - there is always a way (if the project-responsibles, want it ofc)

Kind reminder

Dear LH- representative,

I am still waiting for your answer with a solution for the above mentioned issue as it is not acceptable that you did burn that does belong to somebody who put many hours (time is not growing on trees) into translations for your project to help raising the amount you did raise.

I could have accepted it when there would have been sufficient communications about the deadline, what is not the case here.

Thanks a lot in advance.
Friend, it's pretty obvious you left it too long to claim.

I can pretty much assume you're out of luck due to your inaction in claiming them sooner.

Friend, for "too long" it needs a deadline through sufficient communication-channels.

I am asking when & where this deadline has been published?

That should be quite fast & easy to answer...
''Common-sense'' and practicality also apply. You had months to claim your tokens, and they left a generous window of time to allow people to do so.

Unless L&H Crypto feel kind enough to buy and send you the tokens, which they've basically said ''no'' to repeatedly, I suspect that you're out of luck, and it's pretty much your own fault for procrastinating to racing to the finishing line long after the race had already finished.

Don´t get me wrong, I am totally in line with "Who comes too late" has to see it as his own fault, no way around that.

But: For anybody being "too late" there is a need of a deadline, and that is the only thing I am asking for.

If there never was a deadline, then the window is open until a deadline is set.

So far nobody - neither you nor any of the officials - took the liberty to answer with any link to a suffiicient, official information about that sort of "deadline" that I have missed.

Kind reminder @LHCrypto-executives

Kind reminder

BTCitcointalk
.    ██████████████████████████████████
                                                                 ██
                                                               ███   ██
                                                      ██      ███  ███
                                                     ███     ██  ███  ██
    ▄▄████▄▄    █▌                                         ███  ██  ██
  ██▀       ▀▀  █▌                                   ▀▀   ██▌███  ███ ██
▄█              █▌  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄   ▄   ▄▄▄█▄████████ ████   
█▌              ███▀.   ██    ██     ▀███   ███▀
   ████████████████      ▐█
█               ██       █   ██        ██   ██
     █████████▌██████       ▐█
█▌              █▌       █▌  █         ██   ██
      ██████████▀   █       ▐█
 █▄             █▌       █▌
█████████████████████████████████▌     █       ██
  ▀██▄     ▄██  ██
████████▌██████████████████████████████████     ██▄   ▄███
     ▀████▀▀████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████               ██▄▀▀██    ▀▀▀  ██
   ███▀▀▄▄▄█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                           ██████▄     ██
 ███▄▄██████████▀                                                 ▀█████▀▀
                                                                        ███

█████████████████████████████
Program

❤️
Give Hope To Everyone
━━━━━━━» $1 Is A Big Thing For Them

❤️
Midgarosormr

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 03:45:28 AM

Cash-back tomorrow (15th): Anyone else psyched?  Wink
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 »
  Print  

Jump to: