Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 10:48:22 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Bitcoin be too big to fail?  (Read 5445 times)
Jaytech4soft

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 12:59:13 AM

NO!.. No currency is too big to fall no matter what or backup put in place
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 01:20:59 AM

After spending much time as a guest on this forum learning all I can about Bitcoin, I finally decided to join. Glad to be here and thanks for all the great advice along the way!

Now I have a question I'd like to ask. Is Bitcoin going to get to the point where it is too big to fail? The government bailed out Wall Street to avoid a financial collapse. Can Bitcoin gain the same status as Wall Street? The market cap is steadily increasing making it a big player in the game and I'm looking forward to where it is headed.

Thanks in advance!

its better if bitcoin fails, its not a good solution for the worlds problems in the first place, it gives however access and development for an industry that could improve vastly the worlds social factory

regards

Ajeng07

Activity: 29

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 01:59:50 AM

It seems the Bitcoin will never fail, because not employing anyone Bitcoin, no owner, and not make decisions, because Bitcoin is just a virtual currency.
shata

Activity: 547
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:11:23 AM

Bitcoin has gain a large and supporting community and that what matters. As long as the community has their trust and confidence in bitcoin and all alternative coins, the cryptocurrency as a whole, nothing should be worried about. The fact that its the first in its market, the first in cryptocurrency, on my own opinion, indeed its too big to fail for bitcoin.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████ ▀███████▄
▄█████████████   ▀██████▄
▄█████████ ▀████▄   ▀█████▄
██████████  ██████▄   █████
█████ ▀████▄ ▀██████▄ █████
█████   ▀████▄ ▀ ██████████
▀█████▄   ▀████▄ █████████▀
▀██████▄   █████████████▀
▀███████▄ ████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Emporium.
Finance
Decentralized Peer-to-Peer
Marketplace and DeFi
Liquidity Mining Platform
▄▄█▀▀██▀██▀▄▄
▄███▀██▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄   
 ▀          ▄█▀▄█▄    
▄▄▄▄▄        ▀   ▀██▄███▄
▄██████▄          ▄▄██████▄
███████▌       ▄███████████
█████████▄  ▀█▄████████████
███████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀████████
▀█████████████▀     ▀▀████▀
▀████████████▄        ██▀
▀████████████▌    ▄▄██▀
▀██████████▌  ▄███▀
▀▀██████ ▄█▀▀
Available
in +125
Countries
▄███▄
█████
▀███▀
▄▄▄     ▄█████▄     ▄▄▄
█████    ███████    █████
█████    ███████    █████
▄███▄               ▄███▄
███████     ███     ███████
███████ ██▄█████▄██ ███████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███▀ ▀███  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▄ ▄███
██▀█████▀██
███
Community
Governance
System
▄▄██████▄▄ ▄▀▄
      ▀▀▀ ▄██▄
          ▀██ ▄██▄       ▄█
        ▄██   ▀▀███▄   ▄███
       ▄██        ▀█▄   ███
      ▄██           ▀  ▄███
     ▄██        ▄▄     ▀███
    ▄██        ██▀      ███
   ▄██                ▄████
  ▄██         ▄█████████▄ █
  ▀▀      ▄▄▄█████ █▀  ████
      ▄▄██▀▀██▀  ███▄  ▄███
    ▄██████████████████████
Liquidity
Mining
Platform
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
kyucryp

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:12:10 AM

I think that everything can experience success or failure. something that has grown big can also fail. but in my opinion bitcoin is growing fast and strong can survive from FUD and media always want to drop bitcoin. bitcoin has survived 9 years is not easy to make a bitcoin fall or fail. already proven bitcoin is a revolutionary digital currency success.

Jerson

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:14:35 AM

I am not a fan of the expression too be big too fail. For the moment bitcoin is a very volatile currency so I dont think that the government will care that much to lose money in order to sustain bitcoin. Yet frankly speaking I don't know what the future holds because the situation seems very unpredictable.
Jerzzz

Activity: 415
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:19:30 AM

Why are you focusing on bitcoin's failure? Trust me it won't because only the bank industry are the only people who struggle to make bitcoin fail. Our numbers as bitcoin supporters is too many to bring bitcoin down by other people so let's just rejoice and set your worries aside.
genixye

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:25:35 AM

Bitcoin is unpredictable, and certainly far less than Wall Street's size and importance.

I don't think governments around the world will allow projects like bitcoin to be preserved without supervision.
RedzoneASE

Activity: 350

TRONscratch.com

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:42:10 AM

After spending much time as a guest on this forum learning all I can about Bitcoin, I finally decided to join. Glad to be here and thanks for all the great advice along the way!

Now I have a question I'd like to ask. Is Bitcoin going to get to the point where it is too big to fail? The government bailed out Wall Street to avoid a financial collapse. Can Bitcoin gain the same status as Wall Street? The market cap is steadily increasing making it a big player in the game and I'm looking forward to where it is headed.

Thanks in advance!

Well, I think bitcoin would be standing strong for another 10years or more. If only btc could btc could grow and compete for the new rising coin in the Industry then it btc won't decline.

alon_alon

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:59:50 AM

I think Bitcoin does not get too big to fail. During the development of Bitcoin growing rapidly and its more and more enthusiasts, of course, this will make the price of Bitcoin up and down. I think we just enjoy the times like this. While Bitcoin is still there and still not banned in your country.
judemarco1996

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:07:43 AM

As for me, all forms of investment has a risk factor involves, simply because it is dependent on the principles of demand and supply, besides it is also very volatile. It is true that anything can happen to anything even in bitcoin, it might go for great and it might fail, but since bitcoin is a digital currency and more and more enthusiast wanted to be part of it, then its popularity makes it hard to fail but there to continue for as long as there is a demand to this cryptocurrencies.
senin

Activity: 938
Merit: 137

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:39:42 AM

It is possible that it is the high price for bitcoin that will lead to its great fall. This can happen, because there was a skew in the use of bitcoin. It is used not for its intended purpose as a means of payment, but as a speculative instrument for the accumulation of value. Because of this, its price is growing, since most people keep it, the offer for sale is small. However, with the high price of bitcoin and the manifestation of high volatility together with various negative information, panic can easily arise, because bitcoin holders will very much follow such news so as not to lose their significant funds in bitcoin. The appearance of panic will work as a domino effect and bitcoin can depreciate in a short time. Such a scenario can be repeated many times and will not allow the bitcoin to reach very high price values.
umbara ardian

Activity: 1344
Merit: 259

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:41:34 AM

it seems that bitcoin will not be able to be that bitcoin will not fail because I believe bitcoin is the best solution for the future because the use of paper money is now not very efficient anymore and have started using digital currency.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
coinnumber

Activity: 504
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:46:46 AM

Nothing is too big to fail but the probability of bitcoin failure is low because many countries, more enthusiast wanted to be part of this amazing bitcoin which will makes it more popular and valuable too. Despite the fact that so many countries are avoiding it just to secure their economy, some see it as scam while others see the advantage in it and grabbed it easily.
fndsr

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:48:16 AM

Thanks in advance!
no one can know the bitcoin will fail or will be successful later that I think is take advantage of the best opportunity to be able to invest with bitcoin and get what we want at this time

▄▄▄
               ▄▄███████▄▄
           ▄▄████▀▀   ▀▀████▄▄
       ▄▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄▄
   ▄▄████▀▀    ██       ██    ▀▀████▄▄
▄████▀▀        ███     ███        ▀▀████▄
███             ███   ███             ███
 ███             ███ ███             ███
  ███             █████             ███
   ███            ▐███▌            ███
    ███         ▄▄██▀██▄▄         ███
     ███      ▄████   ████▄      ███
      ███    ▐█  █▌   ▐█  █▌    ███
       ███    ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀    ███
        █████████████████████████
DOC.
Tailor

▄█████▄
 ██▀   ▀██
▐█       █▌                    ▄▄▄█████████
 ██▄   ▄██                 ▄▄███████████▀▀
  ▀████████████▄▄       ▄███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▄ ▄█████████▀▀
               ▀██████████▀▀
               ▄██████████▄▄
            ▄▄█████▀ ▀█████████▄▄
  ▄███████████▀▀        ▀███████████▄▄
 ██▀   ▀██                 ▀▀███████████▄▄
▐█       █▌                    ▀▀▀█████████
 ██▄   ▄██
  ▀█████▀
Unique self-customizing
smart legal contract platform

Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬
IEO: Jul 20th
fuer44

Activity: 1652
Merit: 262

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 03:51:43 AM

you say that because its price is falling. bitcoin is fluctuating, and later if the price returns at the pump, surely the topic will be different again.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
Erlinda Santiago

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:54:47 AM

Thanks in advance!
Maybe we dont know that ok coz we cant see the future we cant predict what bitcoin is going to be happen in the future

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Sobol101

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 05:06:08 PM

Thanks in advance!
The only way I see that can make bitcoin fail is the internet shutdown, apart from that, I don't see anything that will make bitcoin fail for now.
2408AAY

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:17:28 PM

Never bitcoin will not fail. Bitcoin has come to stay. I believe that.
aderupoko

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:32:34 PM

their is no coin that is too big to fall,,its all depend on the market sector
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: