Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 01:44:24 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Investing all my savings!  (Read 14277 times)
Souldream
Legendary

Activity: 1110
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 12:25:43 PM

We have all different opinion about this topic. For me if you can afford to lose all your savings to invest in bitcoin and other altcoins, why not take a risk. Who knows bitcoin and other altcoins will be more demand on the future, and maybe your capital will get double.
Personally, I didn't agree with these but if you are a risk taker and you can afford to lose all your savings then it's your choice. Besides it's your savings and it's your decision so you couldn't blame others but yourself only. But I'd also believe that those successful here in bitcoin is a risk taker man.
sgenuine

Activity: 854
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 07:02:17 PM

Hello guys! I am planning on investing all my savings (12500$) in cryptocurrency, so I would really like to hear your opinion. My current plan is to split it in to 3 :
-50% bitcoin.
-25% ethereum.
-25% litecoin.

I am investing the money at the next dip.
Please post your opinion guys.

Edit: I should mention that this is for a longtherm hold, about 5-10 years

Sorry for my bad english, but I am better reading it than writing it.. :p

I think it is a bold choice to invest all of ones savings to cryptos. But, you also have to consider the thought that there could be some incidents in the future that could require money. So, it is best and wise to allot some money for emergency purposes as well.

Correct, do not risk everything that you have. You should leave at least 30-40% of the money you own untouched. But dealing with coins you have chosen is wise.
hatun

Activity: 167
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 07:06:56 PM

Hello guys! I am planning on investing all my savings (12500$) in cryptocurrency, so I would really like to hear your opinion. My current plan is to split it in to 3 :
-50% bitcoin.
-25% ethereum.
-25% litecoin.

i think investing all saving in trading is not good idea. because in trading has up and downs so you have to take step very carefully. all the money investing in bit coin is not good. you have to invest few amount of money in trading it is good idea. but total money investing is not good. for that reason i would like to explain you you have to few amount of money only in trading.
Investment is good, but full savings investment is bad. When your purchased currency loses price, you can purchase again to average price. If full savings is invested, then you can to rebuy. Therefore my suggestion is to invest 50% of your savings maximum.
easemypain

Activity: 448
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 08:14:09 PM

personal opinions investing all your savings is not nice and wise enough, I have always advice people to apply the principle of triple division which goes thus: the first quarter to be liquidated, the second for trading and the last quarter to be stored as an asset. by then you are save in all ramifications.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.networ
Wylie330

Activity: 258
Merit: 101

New Era of Freelancing

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:14:41 PM

It's a good decision that you want to invest your savings in crpyto market instead of letting it sleep in the bank. So your choices are nice since those three are on the top list of coinmarketcap. But you may consider buying NEO, IOTA, Cardano, and NEM. Those are platforms that may compete with Ethereum, and can be as good as Ethereum or may be better someday.

[ PAYPERBLOCK ] NEW ERA OF FREELANCING POWERED BY BLOCKCHAIN 
█  [ ANN ] [ Website ] [ WP ] [ Telegram ] [ Twitter ] [ Facebook ] [ YouTube ] [ Linkedin ]
mak lessoh

Activity: 181

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:27:32 PM

I admire you, you dare to invest all your savings in crypto, I personally only put half of it, and I like the place you choose the bitcoin ethereum and litecoin, it is a safe place to invest because the price is more stable and have big potentially
youngagethinker

Activity: 193
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:45:06 PM

That is the basic thing and every trader must know it better before taking proper start in trading. You must not put everything in one investment. Rather divide and keep every portion in different chores. Like if you have an investment, divide it and keep 50% in bitcoin, 25% in altcoins, 10% in bank for saving and other for daily needs. These ratio may vary person to person.

Absolutely agree. It is dangerous to use all you have for every kind of trading. Not only in cryptocurrency.

It's like doing a skydive without a guarantee that your parachute is working. So my answer also is NO. If that dollar is all you have then be careful when the market crashes. Your life might crash as well.

It is not wise to invest all your saving on any I investment no matter how lucrative or promising such investment might look at the beginning. There are inherent risk in any investment and you have to determine the risk and be willing to accept how much of the risk you want to take.

yes, we still need that money to continue our life so we can buy something like buy food or anything else. and if we decide to invest all of our savings, then maybe we need to think about this and maybe we can only use 50% from the totals of our investing and I think the amount is big too for making the investment. we need to think about how our daily life if we use all of our savings and I think we don't want to get a problem with using our savings in cryptocurrencies.

It's the life that's on the line here. Right now the platform that the crypto is standing is not as solid as you might think. On the other day your government might issue a crypto ban all over your country, or the SHA-256 might be cracked by accident. This is a jackpot when you are thinking about the possibilities and adoption, but that is to assume that everything will go well.

Granxis

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:01:35 PM

It's a good decision that you want to invest your savings in crpyto market instead of letting it sleep in the bank. So your choices are nice since those three are on the top list of coinmarketcap. But you may consider buying NEO, IOTA, Cardano, and NEM. Those are platforms that may compete with Ethereum, and can be as good as Ethereum or may be better someday.
I've invested in many altcoins, and the majority have made a profit. I think that coins like NEO, IOTA, Çardano have low profit rate and those who want to invest should think well. I always say that you do not swim in the sea you do not know.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
spartanrules

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:15:43 PM

-50% bitcoin.
-25% ethereum.
-25% litecoin.

i think it is not right decision., Because in this case you should have to invest so amount of money which you can afford yourself to lose.
AtlantaFive

Activity: 594
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:52:39 PM

Do not invest all your money even if you do investing on different assets. It's risky and at the same time you are prone to losing because what you are investing is your hard earn money. Invest money that is not connected to your savings because if some point that the price of your investment becomes low. It's a huge problem for you.

chel0

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:53:02 AM

Investment is a good idea but putting all your savings into cryptocurrencies might be a bad one considering the erratic movement of prices on bitcoin and altcoins. I would suggest to invest only half of your total savings then keep the rest for your daily needs and on emergency situations.
s.mahmood

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 06:56:41 AM

Invest all your sevings into crypto currency is not wise decision.Though investment of crypto market is profitable but it's playing up and down every moment. If any reson you have lost than you become a bagger.So before invest you shoul think more.
rocos

Activity: 271
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:13:34 AM

if in my opinion, about the investment I have in the world of crypto it needs to be well-prescribed, because all the risks in the world of crypto is fed by own feeding and good bad is all the risks that must be taken in investing. and if you want to take the goods we have savings because of the urgency is good but if for the purposes of light we should all be required to be spent, because the rise and fall of this blockchain world is hard to predict Cry
Tiernadi

Activity: 95

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:05:45 PM

-50% bitcoin.
-25% ethereum.
-25% litecoin.

That's kinda effective clickbait topic, you know? It's known in advance what I will read here. I think that everything has already been said.
loraalbert

Activity: 184

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:25:17 PM

I read somewhere about a good saying and I often think about it. "The biggest mistake of life is to give up most of life to make a living." I accept this crypto world with nothing but an adequate fund, and the main purpose is to make great things for my future from bitcoin and crypto. I think investing in crypto with what we do and accumulate. It is the smartest and safest investment.
dutchkay

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:30:44 PM

Why would you invest all your savings in crypto, that's a big time gamble. The odds here are 50/50. meaning it's either you win or lose and personally i won't suggest that. But if you ask me split it in four parts and invest a portion, now if you succeed you will be like had i known, we all says that. But have you thought of where you will be if you lose it all. Life is no risk no reward true but some risks ain't worth it. If your a gambling addict then split in two ways  in  case things go south.
white.raiden

Activity: 252
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:36:54 PM

Trading our saving is fine but not all is advisable to do it, I am doing a bit trading but not investing all my money that I have. But if we are rich enough and we have so much business and fund to cover our daily expenses and we are sure about the coin that we will invest just like bitcoin then push for you goal.
Activitycoin

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 11:07:05 PM

Doing investment  is a little bit risky specially when you put all of your investment in a single path. It is much better to scattered it in different investments.  We never know the future and what will happen after we invest.  So it will help to minimize the loss if you invest a part of your money and do not put all of your savings in one field.

This is true, if an event happens to affect all your branch of investments you are basically screwed that is why you should invest in different technologies though
I’m also don’t agree with this to invest all your money here because when you invest here with your little amount so it’s enough for you because bitcoin price go very high which can give you a lot of money I also did same when I start investment I use quarter of my money for investment and now I have a lot of money or you can say I’m rich just because of bitcoin.
rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 11:51:50 PM

-50% bitcoin.
-25% ethereum.
-25% litecoin.

your dicission  to put investing all your money in altcoin are great idea's, but seriouly if doing that idea  make sure for yourself you arebready to put in the risk all your money, because have possible to lose it all but if the altcoins you choose growing up their price the success is your's good luck hoping for your success.
oracleongoodbye

Activity: 623
Merit: 362

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:28:31 AM

-50% bitcoin.
-25% ethereum.
-25% litecoin.

Despite the fact that you split your money into different crypto currency it is the same thing as you didn't diversify your investment capital into different investment opportunities because if any thing negative should happen to crypto currency generally all your investment will be gone. So, I will advise you to invest some portion into some real sectors in the economy to reduce the risk of losing your capital. You can further seek experts advise before you invest all your money into crypto currency.
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: