Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:38:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] DAO PlayMarket 2.0 - App Store based on the blockchain and smart contracts  (Read 53545 times)
Bambulee

Activity: 532
Merit: 297

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 10:00:30 AM

Recent bitcoin drop isnt doing them any good. As far as i know they are getting a lot of funding with bitcoin and unfortunately they are loosing money in recent days. They should really think about when they will withdraw their found.

a lil bit, but not much,
Hope they will be raised more soon.
After the launch of the platform they can invest in developing the Apps.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 10:01:18 AM

I think it’s very cool to invest in apps, it’s really a good feature of DAO Playmarket. And so much more features are good in the project. I’m impatient to see the future of the project and start to use the platform.

yes DAO PlayMarket have a great future with all the thinks they will be comming.  Smiley

Im quite happy they share dividends with the token holders, this could be huge

if they share dividends with the token holders, then they will get in trouble with the SEC.

That sounds bad. Do you have any link to info where I can read about this divident regulations of sec?

Yeah it's common knowledge, that's why some ICOs like Spectre are issuing two types of tokens, one utility (which is SEC compliant) and another which distribute dividends

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
loup

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 10:14:06 AM

Recent bitcoin drop isnt doing them any good. As far as i know they are getting a lot of funding with bitcoin and unfortunately they are loosing money in recent days. They should really think about when they will withdraw their found.

Maybe they are lucky and the price will go up again. No one can predict what will happen now as the fight is going on between BTC and BTH.

Yes, I never see this fight coming. I guess that thinks will return to stabilize and the bitcoin will continue to rise, but who knows.
Elkmar

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 10:23:44 AM

I think it’s very cool to invest in apps, it’s really a good feature of DAO Playmarket. And so much more features are good in the project. I’m impatient to see the future of the project and start to use the platform.

yes DAO PlayMarket have a great future with all the thinks they will be comming.  Smiley

Yes, it incentize people in holding tokens.
Jay2408

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 10:44:28 AM

if they share dividends with the token holders, then they will get in trouble with the SEC.

Are they letting Us citizens to participate or not?

Yes, they dont have any restrictions for participiants as I know.

Yes, they have! US citizens are not allowed to participate. Dev wrote that already a couple of days ago

Yes, correct. US investors cant join ICO because there jurisdiction.

▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
loup

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 10:48:13 AM

yes DAO PlayMarket have a great future with all the thinks they will be comming.  Smiley

Yes, it incentize people in holding tokens.
Indeed, it's a good way to build loyalty to the investor.
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 11:14:15 AM

Are they letting Us citizens to participate or not?

Yes, they dont have any restrictions for participiants as I know.

Yes, they have! US citizens are not allowed to participate. Dev wrote that already a couple of days ago

Yes, correct. US investors cant join ICO because there jurisdiction.

Ok that makes sense since they will be paying dividends. Thanks for clarifying it.

haxllega

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 11:26:30 AM

Maybe they are lucky and the price will go up again. No one can predict what will happen now as the fight is going on between BTC and BTH.

Yes, I never see this fight coming. I guess that thinks will return to stabilize and the bitcoin will continue to rise, but who knows.
Maybe the fight between BTC and BTH harms bitcoin. The money could flow into altcoins instead of BTC and BTH.

the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 11:29:41 AM

Maybe the fight between BTC and BTH harms bitcoin. The money could flow into altcoins instead of BTC and BTH.

if we're lucky, but so far it doesn't seem that way at all.

Sozialtourist

Activity: 686

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 12:23:06 PM

I really hope that people will put their money in some promising ICO project like DAO playmarket.
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 12:48:32 PM

a lil bit, but not much,
Hope they will be raised more soon.
After the launch of the platform they can invest in developing the Apps.

They will use money raised during ICO on marketing, this is well written in the whitepaper. "All raised funds will be invested in the implementation of the marketing program"

▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
toolucky98

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 02:08:58 PM

yes DAO PlayMarket have a great future with all the thinks they will be comming.  Smiley

That sounds bad. Do you have any link to info where I can read about this divident regulations of sec?
Its not about dividend, its about security and dividend is included as a security. I hope this will help : https://www.sec.gov/oiea/investor-alerts-and-bulletins/ib_coinofferings
Elkmar

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 03:05:51 PM

Its not about dividend, its about security and dividend is included as a security. I hope this will help : https://www.sec.gov/oiea/investor-alerts-and-bulletins/ib_coinofferings

The problem is only with certain countries like Unites states and China.
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 03:27:09 PM

They will have dividends? From what? From profit from sales apps?
GreenCore

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 04:13:17 PM

If you're taking a long-term invest, choose ethereum. The potential of ethereum is great, I also desired to invest in ethereum and watch for its worth to increase. Bitcoin is much better for a temporary investment, pump motor and get rid of, but it is too risky due to the higher volatility of bitcoin.
Jay2408

Activity: 518

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 04:18:52 PM

Developers get profit from selling their apps, but users can invest in the development of an app and get dividend.

▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
viljy

Activity: 1750
Merit: 874

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 04:22:11 PM

Developers get profit from selling their apps, but users can invest in the development of an app and get dividend.

It seems not quite so, investors will profit from the store itself. And the profit from application developers will be if you buy developer tokens, which he can release himself and sell through the store.
DrearyUrbanite

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 04:39:47 PM

They should definitely get a good investment strategy in place for all the funds they collect. Maybe convert even some of it to FIAT could be a viable option. I don't think Bitcoin will drop very low but what if it does? They should diversify.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 04:48:52 PM

They should definitely get a good investment strategy in place for all the funds they collect. Maybe convert even some of it to FIAT could be a viable option. I don't think Bitcoin will drop very low but what if it does? They should diversify.

Converting a part of the raised amount to fiat after certain time periods might be a good idea, so that the project isn't completely dependent on the volatility of the market.
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 04:53:00 PM

Converting a part of the raised amount to fiat after certain time periods might be a good idea, so that the project isn't completely dependent on the volatility of the market.

of course the will convert to fiat. not everyone likes to get paid in crypto.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: