Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:18:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] DAO PlayMarket 2.0 - App Store based on the blockchain and smart contracts  (Read 53545 times)
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 12:24:54 PM

They raised a pretty good now it’s true, near 1.5 million $ its really good, the project can go on with that fund and its not over, I think DAO Playmarket can raise more money, people seems to be interested about the project.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 01:34:40 PM

RAISED 1 494 425 USD

They are now near 1.5 m Usd.

Btc pump worked for them as i think the investment they got is majority btc.

Do you have their ETH address where we can monitor their progress or how do you know majority of investments were made with BTC?

Jay2408

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 01:41:14 PM

RAISED 1 494 425 USD

Do you have their ETH address where we can monitor their progress or how do you know majority of investments were made with BTC?

Here is their ETH address. Besides ETH and BTC they also accept  ETC, Dash and LTC when I remember right.

https://etherscan.io/address/0x1818403C06eD28c55d533B526Ae8566Ec31D87d3

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
tiger5056

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 01:51:04 PM

RAISED 1 494 425 USD

Here is their ETH address. Besides ETH and BTC they also accept  ETC, Dash and LTC when I remember right.

https://etherscan.io/address/0x1818403C06eD28c55d533B526Ae8566Ec31D87d3

Not a bad start. Playmarket is nice project. looking forward to join

Bambulee

Activity: 532
Merit: 297

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 02:36:28 PM

You already have a partnership in place for when your platform will be out? Maybe crypto related apps like Gyzer, Eidoo, Soma, Jaxx, etc... ?
I think it's not worth for the teams to do the extra job and launch them on DAO. DAO will have a hard time at the beginning.

Adding crypto related apps seems a good start to me for PlayMarket. Don't worry for hard time at the beginning, they will be aggressive on marketing

aggressive on marketing sounds very good.
waiting to start Smiley
Jay2408

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 02:52:55 PM

You already have a partnership in place for when your platform will be out? Maybe crypto related apps like Gyzer, Eidoo, Soma, Jaxx, etc... ?
I think it's not worth for the teams to do the extra job and launch them on DAO. DAO will have a hard time at the beginning.

Adding crypto related apps seems a good start to me for PlayMarket. Don't worry for hard time at the beginning, they will be aggressive on marketing

waiting to start Smiley

I think we can expect some kind of aggressive marketing as all raised funds will be used for marketing campaigns. They certainly need a bit more than 1.5M $ but it's already a good start.

▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
the_donald

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 03:12:00 PM

waiting to start Smiley

I think we can expect some kind of aggressive marketing as all raised funds will be used for marketing campaigns. They certainly need a bit more than 1.5M $ but it's already a good start.

marketing should start when the product is done, not before. It would be a waste of money.

bitcoinbulk

Activity: 280

Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2017, 03:23:52 PM

waiting to start Smiley

marketing should start when the product is done, not before. It would be a waste of money.

Exactly, what are you going to market? That you will eventually have a product and it will probably be pretty cool?

People have a short attention span, even if you get a visitor to your site and they think its a cool project, the chances that they remember to come visit you again in a few months is very slim.

Wait until you at least have an MVP, then you can market it and start capturing some leads.

magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 03:25:41 PM

Few millions its a good amount for ICO. I dont like ICO, who raising hundreds millions. They are just very greedy and investors stupid. They dont need such money. And investors must have potencial to growing. So, few millions- its a good amount for star-up.
belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 03:31:53 PM

waiting to start Smiley

It is a possibility, if you really used a good percentage of the large amount raised for this purpose, will lack marketing to apply, but a belated aggressive marketing would be wasteful
Chervey

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 03:42:03 PM

Could you please tell in couple of words what's the main difference from alike projects? I saw several of them and didn't hear that they become cool.

Which one did you hear about? I honestly did not hear about a competitor before

MobileGo for example.
loup

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 04:15:45 PM

Few millions its a good amount for ICO. I dont like ICO, who raising hundreds millions. They are just very greedy and investors stupid. They dont need such money. And investors must have potencial to growing. So, few millions- its a good amount for star-up.
Enough continue with the project. Then they should be able to reach partnerships to get more funds in case of need.
areschen

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 04:52:09 PM

They will need something that differentiates them from the PlayStore and sticks out. Crypto related apps could be an idea with a good potential to grow when the crypto scene becomes mainstream.
Maybe like make a partnership with some of smartphone companies/developers. So they will launch their smarphones with daoplaymarket app store in it.

But now big smartphone companies have their own app market , It' s very very hard to convince them to do it

kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 04:55:04 PM

They will need something that differentiates them from the PlayStore and sticks out. Crypto related apps could be an idea with a good potential to grow when the crypto scene becomes mainstream.
Maybe like make a partnership with some of smartphone companies/developers. So they will launch their smarphones with daoplaymarket app store in it.

But now big smartphone companies have their own app market , It' s very very hard to convince them to do it

IN my opinion it's not gonna happen, android has play store and that's it, I don't wanna talk about apple because you already know. Maybe if windows was still a thing, but anyway it was a crappy mobile OS

▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Amelie Poulain

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 04:59:51 PM

I agree, when developers know the exact budget for upgrowth of the project - this raises the level of trust. Also I think it's better that there were many investors who believe in the project with small amounts than few whales
haxllega

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 05:34:07 PM

IN my opinion it's not gonna happen, android has play store and that's it, I don't wanna talk about apple because you already know. Maybe if windows was still a thing, but anyway it was a crappy mobile OS
But what if DAO PlayMarket will be better than the ones we saw before. I think it's possible to build a better store.

Bambulee

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 05:41:48 PM

I agree, when developers know the exact budget for upgrowth of the project - this raises the level of trust. Also I think it's better that there were many investors who believe in the project with small amounts than few whales

Yes App Devs and investors are attracted by the opportunity to be co-owners of the store and participate in Profits Smiley
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 05:47:17 PM

ONe target maybe will be those free apps with advertisement built in, mostly you can see that in games, like I give you 5 points to spend in the game if you download PlayMarket

▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Bambulee

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 06:18:31 PM

free apps with advertisement that generate profits is also a good choice Smiley
haxllega

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 06:47:17 PM

ONe target maybe will be those free apps with advertisement built in, mostly you can see that in games, like I give you 5 points to spend in the game if you download PlayMarket
Yea that would be a possibility. And if you charge less for listing than google and apple, developers will list it on PlayMarket.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: