Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:31:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] DAO PlayMarket 2.0 - App Store based on the blockchain and smart contracts  (Read 53545 times)
Bambulee

Activity: 532
Merit: 297

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 03:17:58 PM

i see also atm, nice article und good for DAO Smiley
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 03:33:46 PM

Nice to have an article about DAO Playmarket on cointelegraph, it’d really nice for the visibility of the project and for the sucesss. The project deserve to have a lot of visibility, it’s a reallly good project with a disruptive idea.
greatteager

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 03:51:50 PM

It is interestingly invented with a built-in decentralized exchange. To buy an application, you must buy your token?
belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 04:14:49 PM

It is interestingly invented with a built-in decentralized exchange. To buy an application, you must buy your token?
Really attractive and competitive concept for others in action, I believe in the platform's rapid expansion potential and will certainly bother the acting 'giants', I hope they are ready to say no to any attempt to stop them and be giant
lobat999

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 04:25:52 PM

Its seven days before stage 1 of the token sale ends. I'm very positive it could surpass more than $1 million in token sale. Smiley
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 05:21:42 PM

Its seven days before stage 1 of the token sale ends. I'm very positive it could surpass more than $1 million in token sale. Smiley

It was over 1 million $ before btc-bch drama but price changes hurt it. However it really made a great start i can say.

niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 06:32:57 PM

That's a nice piece of marketing for the project.
Coin telegraph has a huge audience so thumbs up for the ICO.
Elkmar

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 06:33:14 PM

They raised more than 1 million $, it’s pretty nice, and remember that the period is still a bit hard, it’s a very nice start for DAO Playmarket and i think things will continue like that.

Everybody is waiting for an altcoin raise soon, we are still far from the last ATH.
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 06:49:09 PM

That's a nice piece of marketing for the project.
Coin telegraph has a huge audience so thumbs up for the ICO.

kudos to the devs for getting on cointelegraph. that's a huge site in crypto space.

DrearyUrbanite

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 07:01:27 PM

The project as a whole is quite good, although it is aimed primarily at the interests of developers of mobile applications. Perhaps over time, there will be a large audience of buyers of this store, then investors will profit.

Well mobile applications is a billion dollar market so I do think it would be very profitable if only 1% joins them.
But it's very hard to find people who want to use it. I think most people know only about android and apple store.

If PlayMarket conquers 1% of the mobile app net market it would be insane. You say if they get "only" 1%. Do you know how huge of an achievement that would be? I cannot imagine that to happen anytime soon. It's David vs. Goliath and it will be for quite some time.
even microsoft only holds a small percentage of the market and microsoft is a company everybody knows and it's very established in the software market.

That is what I meant. 1% would be incredible for PlayMarket to achieve. We are talking about a multi billion dollar industry so this is an absolute dream scenario.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 07:02:02 PM
Last edit: November 11, 2017, 07:24:58 PM by magisterr

Just look to your prototype: https://playmarket.io

But why most of the tabs dont working? (I mean this: ALL TOP CHARTS NEW RELEASES GAMES APPS ICO MORE FILTER STHERE)  Huh
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 07:08:43 PM

RAISED 1 010 114 USD  Cheesy

nice thats great news today Smiley

Yes that's already a nice sum to build something great. I wish the dev team good luck in realizing this product !
Many other projects dream of such sums raised in this turbulent times with all those fork fomo. It shows the value of the project.

Since PlayMarket 2.0 didnt have such a big activity here and on other forums and social media, this is a really good result with a big amount of backers.
That shows that people want an alternative to google and apple. Same for me, I want to see another App Store.

Sure we do, in android there's only the play store and iOS the app store. PlayMarket can be a good alternative and devs can tokenize their apps

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
sockpuppet1911

Activity: 994
Merit: 278

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 07:35:20 PM

On the https://playmarket.io/card.html it says buy and invest, i am suspecting that the invest is some placeholder button for unclear reasons. But that made me think that it would be fun if we could invest app development, and we would get % profit of all the apps sold that we had invested in...
Jay2408

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 07:42:38 PM

On the https://playmarket.io/card.html it says buy and invest, i am suspecting that the invest is some placeholder button for unclear reasons. But that made me think that it would be fun if we could invest app development, and we would get % profit of all the apps sold that we had invested in...

That's actually what users can do  Wink. Investing in the development of an app they like and get a dividend income.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
sockpuppet1911

Activity: 994
Merit: 278

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 08:04:49 PM

That's actually what users can do  Wink. Investing in the development of an app they like and get a dividend income.

Wait what seriously? That's cool! I thought i had read the whitepaper, but guess not then... Now i am wondering how this is not even a bigger hit. I'll take another look at the whitepaper, i thought i had the whole concept figured out...
tiger5056

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 08:10:03 PM

site interface looks good. would be nice if auth is tied to google or FB.

Elkmar

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 08:47:27 PM

What do you mean by placeholder button ?
Amelie Poulain

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 09:02:57 PM

RAISED 1 010 114 USD  Cheesy

nice thats great news today Smiley

Yes that's already a nice sum to build something great. I wish the dev team good luck in realizing this product !
Many other projects dream of such sums raised in this turbulent times with all those fork fomo. It shows the value of the project.

Since PlayMarket 2.0 didnt have such a big activity here and on other forums and social media, this is a really good result with a big amount of backers.
That shows that people want an alternative to google and apple. Same for me, I want to see another App Store.

Sure we do, in android there's only the play store and iOS the app store. PlayMarket can be a good alternative and devs can tokenize their apps
I agree, the project can be good alternative, if it's provided if there is good marketing, and it will be possible to make it more popular
Vansire

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 09:50:46 PM

Now that's a novel idea that makes PlayMarket stand out from the other alternative app stores.

X I W Λ T T                  TELEGRAM        MEDIUM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK                   WHITEPAPER     
A Platform that Enables Individuals & Communities to Crowdfund, Co-own & Trade Renewable Energy Assets
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     [ PRE-SALE ]    C O M I N G   S O O N     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
lobat999

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 09:50:52 PM

Now everyone can leverage DAOPM features to invest on apps according to their preferences.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: