Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 11:27:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  
Author Topic: eXperience Points [XP] ENGLISH  (Read 59202 times)
xMicroTraderX

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 05:00:15 AM
Last edit: July 23, 2019, 05:12:41 AM by xMicroTraderX

Because I have put a lot of time and effort into accumulating these coins. Now someone from a discord channel is just going to swap my xp 200 for 1!!! Man F that. That BS. Where is this so called support for the swap? That discord channel looks pretty dead to me! Same very few people saying the same shit over and over.

Swapping the coin adds zero value. It actually takes away value. It takes away everything. The history of the coin working perfectly for years, being a constant and reliable top volume coin in DOGE markets even through all the hard times. The history of just being a good working, high supply, cheap coin.

You guys seem to think that just because you swap the coin 200 for 1 that the liquidity of the swapped coin will also adjust 200 to 1 but that is not how it works. You all seem to have reverse stock splits and crypto coin swaps confused. Its like beating my fucking head into a brick wall trying to get you all to see that. Post swap the swap coin could start trading at 0.000001 DOGE each. No one has a clue of what will happen. People won't want that shit. Who wants a coin that has a history of being swapped?HuhHuh?? Those are the worst coins to bag because you can't turn your back on them for five minutes.  

Well if you take the pure tokenomics: its swapping a 280 b circulating supply with 20 % interest per year and infinite supply 200 : 1, down to roughly 1.5 billion with a max supply of 20 billion.
Interest rate is changing from 26 % till block 525,611 down to 1.83% after at block 8,409,612. please check Swap info for more details.

So to start into the new chain with a big bag behind gives you an awesome advantage for the years later then the interest rate gets lower. Consider that please.
And not only this comes to you, no you will also profit by the increase of demand due setting a max supply.

Their ya go again. Assuming that because of swap that their will be a increase in demand.  You have no idea if that will be the case or not. What you are saying is pure speculation.   Do you have examples of other coins that swapped to a lower supply chain and saw a increase in demand and price?HuhHuh Have you factored in the traders that pay zero attention to the little discord channel? How pissed are they going to be if they log into CE and see that their 200m XP went to 1m??? Have you factored in the anger that will cause into your increased demand speculation?HuhHuh

Check this???  https://experiencepoints.io/theswap/     That is garbage. Barely explains anything. Feels like it was slapped together real quick. I think the kids on the T-ball team I coach could've written up something better than that crap.  Been working on the swap for a year now they say but that tiny little bit of information is all they got?Huh?  Garbage
diorthotis

Activity: 330

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2019, 11:47:26 AM

The dev (Casey) appears to be about 16 years old. I am almost certain he has no intention of actually releasing anything. It appears he thinks it is a joke.

I think it is safe to just ignore him. Also, I think this price move is based on technical analysis, and has nothing to do with Casey.

I will be contacting coinexchange to inform them about Casey.

Clearly he is a scammer. He openly admits to planning on selling the XP people send them on the exchanges that will still host the real XP. He also openly admits to planning on using unclaimed fake XP coins on his fake new chain to pay for things.

It appears he has created a completely new altcoin called Experience points coin, and wants you all to trade with him.

He also refuses to conduct a simple swap poll. They sent a link in the discord chat of a screenshot of a discord post clearly indicating that he is forcing this swap upon us without our consent.

Lexicon is currently still active on github, and is even still listed as a dev, yet Casey claims he had to make a new repository?
diorthotis

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2019, 06:23:22 PM

Alright, I have contacted coinexchange politely explaining the situation. I was clear that the current wallet works porfectly, and that there is no need to panic. I will update when I recieve a reply.
Logic of Dreams

Activity: 27

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 07:25:07 PM

Their ya go again. Assuming that because of swap that their will be a increase in demand.  You have no idea if that will be the case or not. What you are saying is pure speculation.   Do you have examples of other coins that swapped to a lower supply chain and saw a increase in demand and price?HuhHuh Have you factored in the traders that pay zero attention to the little discord channel? How pissed are they going to be if they log into CE and see that their 200m XP went to 1m??? Have you factored in the anger that will cause into your increased demand speculation?HuhHuh

Check this???  https://experiencepoints.io/theswap/     That is garbage. Barely explains anything. Feels like it was slapped together real quick. I think the kids on the T-ball team I coach could've written up something better than that crap.  Been working on the swap for a year now they say but that tiny little bit of information is all they got?Huh?  Garbage

Okay, tell me please what demand brings an outdated blockchain without any further development, and 1,5 years old wallet that is shabby af? Whats the demand for it?

eXperiencePoints Official

Activity: 17

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 08:56:29 PM

Alright, I have contacted coinexchange politely explaining the situation. I was clear that the current wallet works porfectly, and that there is no need to panic. I will update when I recieve a reply.

Casey here. I'm actually interested in knowing how Coin Exchange handles this scenario, so thank you for the exercise.

Logic of Dreams, I think you've done well to try to represent the situation, but know this, it's hard to take the stink out of poop, cause at the end of the day, it's still poop.

As I've been telling every XP holder from the start, if you don't want to swap, don't. It's the beauty of crypto. You're your own bank, and rightfully so, you can elect or not elect to network with other banks. You have every right to keep your coin. You have every right to feel, say and believe whatever you want to feel, say and believe about the swap. You do not have the right to control others though, and anyone is free to fork our chain at any time for any reason.

Other than that, there's really little to talk about. I don't believe it matters anyways. Words are hot air. Actions are what matter. So here's what my actions have been since I joined the team in March 2019. I've kept the lights on for a chain that was about to go dark because the last remaining vestige of a dev this coin had decided enough had been enough. I've rebuilt explorers, mail servers, websites, nodes... lots of stuff that would be dark right now if someone had not done it. I will continue to do that. I will continue to find more people who want to do that. We will move forward, and those who don't want to be part of this group, please, please, please, don't try to join us. Instead, find someone else willing to do all this for you again for your old chain.

That's the wonderful thing about crypto. Anyone can actually do it, if they stop complaining and rise to the occasion. The folks who don't swap, I hope you can move on and rise to the occasion. I hate to seeing good folks holding worthless bags.

Casey
diorthotis

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2019, 09:35:40 PM
Last edit: July 23, 2019, 10:03:50 PM by diorthotis

I don't want to help you destroy a perfectly good coin. Unlike you, I have a reputation for being honest.

You can simply wait, but I guarantee you will not be swapping, even with 100 bitcoin.

I was very patient to allow you the opportunity to show that you are legit, and all you did was laugh at me.

Now it is up to coinexchange, bye Felicia!
DashingAgent

Activity: 538
Merit: 17

So many books, so little time

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 02:29:20 AM

Yeah, just like bitcoin cash is really bitcoin.

Bitcoin cash was given to a reward to bitcoin, Bitcoin has not swapped yet. And everything working fine, if he wants to make a new coin similarly to BCH, he must given that as a reward instead of swap. Which will also boost the price and market cap of XP.

Consider Donations: BTC 17ox7CoDkfwM9bpTXvnhH1YJAy1Cproa7D - Has any whale the power to donate a penny by considering 1000BTC=$1? (Consider "penny")
ETH:: 0xa0ad5e0e8fc86a8440992ad57b201fadefbaf595 (Not for whales, but for crypto lovers to donate me eth or tokens)
DashingAgent

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 02:35:45 AM

Casey here. I'm actually interested in knowing how Coin Exchange handles this scenario, so thank you for the exercise.

Logic of Dreams, I think you've done well to try to represent the situation, but know this, it's hard to take the stink out of poop, cause at the end of the day, it's still poop.

As I've been telling every XP holder from the start, if you don't want to swap, don't. It's the beauty of crypto. You're your own bank, and rightfully so, you can elect or not elect to network with other banks. You have every right to keep your coin. You have every right to feel, say and believe whatever you want to feel, say and believe about the swap. You do not have the right to control others though, and anyone is free to fork our chain at any time for any reason.

Other than that, there's really little to talk about. I don't believe it matters anyways. Words are hot air. Actions are what matter. So here's what my actions have been since I joined the team in March 2019. I've kept the lights on for a chain that was about to go dark because the last remaining vestige of a dev this coin had decided enough had been enough. I've rebuilt explorers, mail servers, websites, nodes... lots of stuff that would be dark right now if someone had not done it. I will continue to do that. I will continue to find more people who want to do that. We will move forward, and those who don't want to be part of this group, please, please, please, don't try to join us. Instead, find someone else willing to do all this for you again for your old chain.

That's the wonderful thing about crypto. Anyone can actually do it, if they stop complaining and rise to the occasion. The folks who don't swap, I hope you can move on and rise to the occasion. I hate to seeing good folks holding worthless bags.

Casey

If you are really Casey who is claiming to create a new chain, then instead of swap, give it as a reward just like BCH, tell the exchanges that reward will be credited as bounty free of cost just like BCH so possible that they won't charge any fee or reduce the fee.

Consider Donations: BTC 17ox7CoDkfwM9bpTXvnhH1YJAy1Cproa7D - Has any whale the power to donate a penny by considering 1000BTC=$1? (Consider "penny")
ETH:: 0xa0ad5e0e8fc86a8440992ad57b201fadefbaf595 (Not for whales, but for crypto lovers to donate me eth or tokens)
xMicroTraderX

Activity: 22

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 04:36:45 AM

Okay, tell me please what demand brings an outdated blockchain without any further development, and 1,5 years old wallet that is shabby af? Whats the demand for it?

Serious?  OMG  I swear 

You can go here and study the answer to your question.    https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/experience-points/

diorthotis

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2019, 05:18:34 AM

Actually, the wallet works a lot better. The dev team updated it, it was terrible before that. The reason they left is because of winey people constantly complaining, because they suck at trading and bought at 30 sats. That shit wears on ya after a while. Also, what more does the wallet need? Maybe when it can drive your car it will be finished.

Good programmers don't add stuff just for the sake of adding stuff, that is what new projects are for.

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 05:43:08 AM

I think more to LoD's point, those who really know the old chain know that there's no demand for a chain like it. Frankly, diorthotis, your last post just cements for me how little you know about the current code base. Hell, how long has Fake Stake been a known issue? It doesn't even try to deal with that. You know why? Hasn;t been updated in over 14 months. Wallet corruption is also a huge issue for anyone who has ever actually ran a popular service on the chain... there's a whole list of problems that people with actual service level experience know about this wallet because they learned it the hard way.

Look, for the person who is reading through all this, here's what you need to know:

1. The person who did most of the development for the current wallet is still on our team.

2. He supports the swap.

But like I said, stay on this old chain or even buy into this old chain if you want. Start finding your new services, new dev, new team, new discord, new websites, new social media, new... everything though, because everything that is eXperience Points right now is moving to the new chain.

Casey
SaviorofAllStakeMaster

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 08:17:04 AM

New Discord For The One & Only Official XP Coin

lhung

Activity: 296

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2019, 10:08:13 AM

How to improve Xp coin with Casey and RossyDaddy(scammer) ?
Dead coin

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 11:03:51 AM

How to improve Xp coin with Casey and RossyDaddy(scammer) ?
Dead coin

I actually think you're going to see a lot of improvements coming down the line after the swap. Personally, I can't promote something unless I believe in it, and that's just not possible with the current chain and wallet. Once we're on this new chain and new wallet, we can start the actual work of integrating with use case participants.

Look, the last time anyone really worked on the old chain in any capacity was back in March of 2018. If anyone says "But May 2018...", you're an idiot. Updating a shell scripting file to do the setup differently is not a wallet update. There has been a full 16 months where NOTHING has been done on the old wallet, and no one is saying they're interested in doing anything with the old wallet.

This alone should make you question the credibility of anyone claiming the old chain and old wallet are doing great, but let's add some more fuel to the fire...

The minting panel is broke. If you generate an orphan, the stake input will disappear from the minting panel. Requires a wallet restart to see it again.

Pretty much anyone who upgrades their MacOS is screwed. Mojave isn't supported, and High Sierra barely worked as is. So bye bye Mac users...

Wallet starts are still slower than they should be, even with the improvements made in the past.

Memory consumption is ridiculous... 4+ GB minimum at this point to load a core.

Yeah, real great wallet you have there. Probably a good wallet at the time it was being maintained, but to expect it to remain good with no one working on it for 16 months is ridiculous.

Casey
diorthotis

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2019, 05:45:48 PM

Coinexchange replied, they are now aware of the situation, and will make a decision upon being contacted regarding the swap, presuming someone gives them 1 bitcoin to pay the swap fee.

There is no need to panic, coinexchange has it in their interest to keep the community happy, especially since this is one of the highest volume coins on that exchange.

Thank you for your time.

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 07:28:19 PM

Coinexchange replied, they are now aware of the situation, and will make a decision upon being contacted regarding the swap, presuming someone gives them 1 bitcoin to pay the swap fee.

There is no need to panic, coinexchange has it in their interest to keep the community happy, especially since this is one of the highest volume coins on that exchange.

Thank you for your time.

Well done! You've managed to catch up to where the XP team was three months ago.

Keep at it! You'll catch up to us eventually... I think. Maybe not, but hey, at least you tried. Smiley
DashingAgent

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 07:37:09 PM

I think more to LoD's point, those who really know the old chain know that there's no demand for a chain like it. Frankly, diorthotis, your last post just cements for me how little you know about the current code base. Hell, how long has Fake Stake been a known issue? It doesn't even try to deal with that. You know why? Hasn;t been updated in over 14 months. Wallet corruption is also a huge issue for anyone who has ever actually ran a popular service on the chain... there's a whole list of problems that people with actual service level experience know about this wallet because they learned it the hard way.

Look, for the person who is reading through all this, here's what you need to know:

1. The person who did most of the development for the current wallet is still on our team.

2. He supports the swap.

But like I said, stay on this old chain or even buy into this old chain if you want. Start finding your new services, new dev, new team, new discord, new websites, new social media, new... everything though, because everything that is eXperience Points right now is moving to the new chain.

Casey

Instead of creating a new chain in the name of XP, why don't you create a new coin and give this as a bounty to XP holders ? this will also boost the coin price. & You can do better development on that new chain. I think you can credit new coins to XP holders at 200:1 ratio. This will also keep the investors happy instead of creating FUD.

Logic of Dreams

Activity: 27

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 08:13:33 PM

Serious?  OMG  I swear 

You can go here and study the answer to your question.    https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/experience-points/

Oh, damn thought you had something more to say about the actual demand for the old xp algorithm.
This answer makes me feel like i wasted my time trying to discuss this topic with you. Definitely we both talking on different levels!
diorthotis

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2019, 08:24:21 PM

I am not sure what the point of arguing is. It seems to me that we should work together.

It seems Casey thinks I am competing with him, I am not.  Roll Eyes

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 08:37:17 PM

I am not sure what the point of arguing is. It seems to me that we should work together.

It seems Casey thinks I am competing with him, I am not.  Roll Eyes

I think working together would be a wonderful idea, but that's hard to do when we can't come to agreement about what the work actually is.

That's where your previous comments have made it clear that you believe the work we're doing now is not the right work, and you'll have no part in helping us. Remember?

Now if you want to help us with the work we're doing, we can talk about that, but we are past the point of considering what the work actually is.

Casey
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  

Jump to: