Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:41:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I Wait or Invest On Bitcoin?  (Read 12834 times)
KingOfWinterfell01

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 01:06:26 PM

I am newbie on bitcoin, recently introduced with the community. I have seen a lot of positive feedback about bitcoin investment. I am not interested do business or trade on market. I want to used it for long term investment only. Some people suggested me anytime is good for invest on bitcoin but I want to do it wisely. If you have some idea of the market and analysis kindly do it for me.

For me, a good time to invest your cash to bitcoin is whenever a new branch of bitcoin comes out. These include Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin Gold. The emergence of these new bitcoins greatly affects the price. These events are called "forks" which reduces the price of bitcoins upon release. That's your perfect entry point for investment because bitcoin exchange rates are so low by then because speculations of the potential of new coins are emerging.

generaldoggus

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 01:07:36 PM

In my opinion, you should keep them. Bitcoin will be huge in the future.
kucritt

Activity: 616

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 01:11:04 PM

yes i think right now is the best time for invest in bitcoin, look at 2014 bitcoin price just $400 but see know bitcoin price is $6000 its mean that bitcoin just in 3 yearrs can reached 10 times of first price, what happen in net 3 years or 4 years? it will be higher than now? my speculation is yes bitcoin price will increase because bitcoin is more popular than now

splat44

Activity: 384
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 01:14:48 PM

As long as you afford to buy amount bitcoin whatever the price will be still you hold it for long. don't sell it for short term. if you're an investor you should follow some adviser or read in any news site that will help you to decide when is the time to buy bitcoin. (e.g twitter, bitcoinmagazine, cointelegraph) Fundamentals wise.. 70-90%
sindikat

Activity: 364
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 01:16:49 PM

You can invest in bitcoin at any time. The growth of bitcoin prices shows stable performance. You can save a few dollars and buy cheaper but with the same probability, you can guess and buy it more expensive. This year bitcoin price increased by $ 5,000. Tell under these conditions, there is a difference you bought it for 1000 $ or 1200$?
hacker1001101001

Activity: 1288
Merit: 415

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 01:23:59 PM

I am newbie on bitcoin, recently introduced with the community. I have seen a lot of positive feedback about bitcoin investment. I am not interested do business or trade on market. I want to used it for long term investment only. Some people suggested me anytime is good for invest on bitcoin but I want to do it wisely. If you have some idea of the market and analysis kindly do it for me.
It is never late to invest in bitcoin as its price is tremendously increasing and more and more people are getting attracted towards it. Bitcoin is predicted to reach heights in price in coming future so I is best to invest now in bitcoin and get tremendous profit in coming future from it. I personally prefer in holding bitcoin now as its price is increasing daily.
Nevis

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 01:33:37 PM

I think anytime is good as long as you are really planning to do a long term investment. I think everyone agrees here that from a year and later, bitcoin's value is surely a double or more times higher than the price of it right now. What do you mean by wisely? Like, trying to get the most profit out of your long term investment? Long term is really different than short term because, when you really want to profit from a dump, you need a right time to buy and the right time to sell those coins. But if we talk about long term investment, as bitcoin's demand is getting higher because of its popularity around the world, there is a very high chance that the price will be more than the price it has right now. From there, you can see that no matter when you invest and how much it is, as long as you are dedicated to long term investment ( mostly 3 and above years ) I am sure that you'll gain big profits from it.
Nanda Dewi277

Activity: 784
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 01:45:11 PM

should invest now because Bitcoin Bitcoin continues to rise, if you procrastinate you will definitely regret it. do not delay too long.

▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▄▄
              ▄▀          ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▄
            █        ▄▀▀                  ▀▀▄   ▀▄
          █      ▄▀                ▄▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄   ▀▄          ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
  █     █     █                ▄▀            ▀    ▀        ▄▄▀▀   █████  ▀▀▄
█  █▄█     █   ▄▄▄▀▀▀█▌                          ▄▀     ███████         █
█       ▀▀▄▄▀▀  ▄▄   █  █                      ▄▀    ████████           █
  █   ▀██▄▄   ███   █    █                 █▀  ██████████        █  █
    ▀▄   ███████     ▀▀▄ ▀▄▄    ▄▄▀▀    ████   ████      █  █  █
        ▀▄▄     ██████    ▀▀█▄▀▀     ████████████  █  █  █  █
              ▀█   ██████▄▄          █████████████    █  █  █  █
                 █   █████████████████████████  ▄▀  █  █ █
                  █    ███████████████████████  ▄▀▄▀▄▀ █
                   █     ████████████████████   ▄▀▄▀ ▄▀ █
                     █          █████████████    ▄▄▀▄▀ ▄▀  █
                       ▀▄     ▄▄▄▄▄  █████ ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀ ▄▀    █
                           ▀▄     ▄▄▄▄  ███   ▄▄▀▀   ▄▀       █
                               ▀▄        ███          ▄▄▀▄   █   █
                                   ▀▄ ███     ▄▄▀▀       ▀▄  ▄█
                                 ▄▀      ▄▄▀▀                  ▀▀
                                  ▀▀▀▀▀
  W h a l e  M a k e r

||
▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬
A Fundraising Platform for
Massive Disruption
||
         ▄▄              ▄▄
        ███           ███
   ▄███████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
██                     ▄▄▄      ██
██           ▄▄    ████      ██
██        ████  ████       ██
██      ██     ██    ▀        ██
██    ██        ▀               ██
██▄                             ▄██
▀██████████████████▀
   ▀███████████████▀
Governance &
Rewards
                  ▄███▄
                    ███
  ▄███▄          █           ▄███▄
    ███     ▄███████▄    ███
         █▄█████░████▄█
   ▄     █████░░░█████       ▄
  ██  █████░███▄█████   ███
██████████░░░███████████
  ██   █████████░█████  ███
   ▀     █████░░░█████       ▀
          █▀████░████▀█
      ███    ▀██████▀   ███
    ▀███▀        █          ▀██▀
                    ███
                  ▀███▀
Smart-Funding
Aggregator &
Staking
||▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
TWITTER   MEDIUM   TELEGRAM
▬▬▬▬▬ OCEAN PAPER ▬▬▬▬▬
yansen

Activity: 588
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 01:47:48 PM

waiting for bitcoin price is down. And you can buy bitcoin in low price, I believe in next year bitcoin will going to up, and my prediction in USD $15000
kyori

Activity: 335

DECENTRALIZED CLOUD SERVICES

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 02:11:30 PM

Do not just wait for the of bitcoin to rise up intead try investing your bitcoin with on going ICO or try trading it just like investing

⚡️ IAGON — WE REVOLUTIONIZE THE CLOUD ⚡️ | TOKEN SALE | DISCUSSION |
novhitadaloma

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 02:13:12 PM

my advice is better you should invest in bitcoin now, not on passing opportunity, because this is a very good moment in my opinion.
sonic212

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 02:37:38 PM

it seems to smua investment market can change anytime I think that the best moment to buy some bitcoin now, the price is very quiet and this is a good opportunity to rearrange the portfolio with some bitcoin.
I know that they are a bit expensive, but it's good, the price may go up with a lot of money when a SegWitx2 fork is announced (on November 11) so you can earn a big profit
dYnamxX

Activity: 52

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 02:48:31 PM

Keep Hold and learn about bitcoin so you will get knowledge + extra money (price rise fast and may be get 6,000)
Slipknot79
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2017, 02:50:55 PM

You mention the word "invest". If this is what you are doing - dont wait. Buy and hold for at least 6 to 18 months and dont check the price daily.

mabell943

Activity: 590
Merit: 258

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 02:51:49 PM

For me you shoul invest some amounts on bitcoins while the price is high.
Sophiea

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 02:54:17 PM

For me you need to invest now in bitcoin, as time goes by the value of bitcoin gets higher and higher. Or if you wait for nothing, nothing will happen to you. It is good start to invest in bitcoin because every day it will goes up and down like stock in the market, but most of the time the money that you invest in bitcoin will gets high. So you need to invest especially while you are young.
spngebob

Activity: 770
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 03:05:29 PM

I think most people are using it for long term investment and if you think it is going to be good investment then invest in bitcoins.
For market and analysis read forum, news, chart, just make sure you read all and make your own decision, but i think never is too late to invest in bitcoin and you should listen to people who gave you suggestions.
uztre29

Activity: 275
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 03:51:06 PM

The price of Bitcoin today is so high. Can you buy Bitcoin at that amount? Well, if you can then why not invest now? Always check the value of Bitcoin. Monitoring its value will help you answer your question. If you think its value is continuing to grow, then buy now. Don’t waste this opportunity. But still, the decision is up to you.
conceivedspoon2

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 03:58:55 PM

December 2016, Bitcoin was just about $700. Less than a year, bitcoin had over 800% increase. The force that drives bitcoin and other altcoins is really very massive. It's not forex, it's purely digital currency. This is the right time, it won't come less than what it is by next year. Buy into it now
KingOfWinterfell01

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 04:06:12 PM

Like everybody I've told this already. Just wait for the huge fork, which is a split of Bitcoins, that will happen in November, then you can start investing by then because bitcoin prices by that time are cheap and entry level investors like you can make a lot of profits once bitcoins bounce back a few months after the great fork. Be patient and vigilant.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: