Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 09:20:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I Wait or Invest On Bitcoin?  (Read 12835 times)
paul00

Activity: 854
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 05:31:18 PM

Since currently bitcoin continuously grow, it will be the best time to invest on it. Based on the current trend and the continuous awareness of the netizen with bitcoin, I can see a better future for it and a higher value. However, the decision still depends on you on how much are you going to invest. It measures how risk taker are you.
dmamigo

Activity: 1232
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 06:17:42 PM

For me you need to invest now in bitcoin, as time goes by the value of bitcoin gets higher and higher. Or if you wait for nothing, nothing will happen to you. It is good start to invest in bitcoin because every day it will goes up and down like stock in the market, but most of the time the money that you invest in bitcoin will gets high. So you need to invest especially while you are young.

Absolutely, the value is going to be go even higher. $10000 is not far enough. And investing even now is still way better than just taking no action. Investing early is definitely beneficial but everybody should invest, as its never late than never. Bitcoin had and still has great return potential for investors.
JimmieA

Activity: 396

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 06:22:41 PM

If you want to invest in btc long term then I think you do not need to wait. I believe that in the future btc prices will continue to increase so I think the more you wait, the more your chance disappear. This waiting is probably only suitable for those who intend to invest limited in btc, because they have to choose a suitable time to invest in btc to make a lot of profits.

▄▄█████████▄▄
     ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄
   ▄██▀               ▀██▄
  ██▀ ▄▄             ▄▄ ▀██
 ██▀  ▐██████▄ ▄██████▌  ▀██
██▀    ██  ███ ███  ██    ▀██
██      █▄ ▐██ ██▌ ▄█      ██
██▄      ▀ ▐██ ██▌ ▀      ▄██
 ██▄        ██ ██        ▄██
  ██▄        ███        ▄██
   ▀██▄              ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██                                         
██████████  ▄▄  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██▄     
██          ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ████▄   
██          ██  ██        ██     ▄▄██▀  ██   ▄██▀  ██ ▀██▄ 
██          ██  ██        ██  ▄██▀▀     ██▄██▀▀    ██   ▀██▄
██████████  ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ██     ██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀     ▀▀

Finance

▄█▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
         ▄█████▄   ▀███████████
 █▄    ▄█████████    ██████████
 ███▄▄█████████▀   ▄██████████▌
 ████████████▀   ▄████████████
▐██████████▀   ▄█████████▀ ▀██
▐█████████▄   █████████▀     ▀
████████████▄  ▀█████▀
███████▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█▀

freeze2012

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 06:23:35 PM

when to buy bitcoin?
crazyjack
Legendary

Activity: 1315
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 06:26:32 PM

I am newbie on bitcoin, recently introduced with the community. I have seen a lot of positive feedback about bitcoin investment. I am not interested do business or trade on market. I want to used it for long term investment only. Some people suggested me anytime is good for invest on bitcoin but I want to do it wisely. If you have some idea of the market and analysis kindly do it for me.

That is the same question i asked myself back in 2013. I traded a little bit, but mostly sold everything back then and decided to wait.

As you can see now i made a mistake back then. Learn from mistakes of others. But no, you will take your own path of learning and gaining necessary experience like everyone else did in the past. Sadly but that is human nature.
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 06:33:43 PM

I heard about bitcoins more then a year ago. I waited and before six months I purchased
my first bitcoins. I could buy for $1000, but I bought on $3400 first time, can you see what
waiting can do. I bought on $4200 when bitcoin was there for the first time, and after that
price dropped, now I am in good profit and I am still holding.
   I learned here on forum from other members, if you plan to wait to buy wait dips, and buy
in dips and you will be in profit always if you wait enough. Bitcoin price is making new records
this year and who ever bought made a profit, waiting just making your profit smaller.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Arkhan.Cimot

Activity: 86

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 06:38:45 PM

If you want to invest in Bitcoin, very well what's with the long term of course you will get many advantages of long-term investment and whenever you can invest in bitcoin because the more you buy will benefit more from bitcoin results then not only Waiting when you will invest but the important thing is you have to have a conclusion on yourself because you save your money to invest in Bitcoin so your money will be safe if you do not panic with prices sometimes unstable
jimn

Activity: 360

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 06:43:59 PM

We can't predict exactly if the bitcoin's price will drop down soon or it will go up in the next few weeks and months. So my advice is investing now even if the price looks somehow high, because it will be higher in the future, most likely.

████████████████
                           ████████████████████████
                    ████████                      ██████
                   █████                █████       ███████
               █████                 █████████            ███
            ████   █████   ██████████████████████           ████
           ████   █████████████████████████████████          ████
         ███      ███████████         █████████████████         ████
         ██       ███████████        ██████████     ████████████  ███
       ███        ████████████████████       ██       ██████████   ███
      ████      █████████       ██████       ████     ███████████   ██
     ████     ████    ██     ███     ██████████████████████████     ███
     ██       ████   ███     ████    ██████    ███    █████████      ███
   ███      ████     ████████████████████████  ███      ████████      ███
   ███   ███████████████     ███████████████████████   ███   ███      ███
  ████ █████████████   ██   ██████████████████ ███████████   ████     ████
  ████ ███████████     ███████████        ████████    ████   ████       ██
  ████ ███████████     █████ ████          ███████    █████  ████       ██
  ████   ██████████  ████████████          ████████████   ██████████    ██
  ████    █████   ██████   ██████          ████  █████    ███████████   ██
  ████     ████    █████   ███████       █████████████     ██████████ ████
   ███     ████    ██████████ ███████████████████  ███    ███████████ ████
   ███      ████   ██    ██████████████████  ██    ████████████████   ███
   ████     █████████    ████████████████████████ ██████    █████     ███
     ██     █████████      ██    ████████ ████████████     ████      ███
      ███   ████████████████████████████  ████     ███    ███       ██
      ████  ██████████████████████   ████████      ███ █████       ███
       ████ ███████████      ███      █████████████████████      ████
         ███████████████     ████    █████   ██████████████      ███
          ████         ███████████████        ██████████████   ████
           ████         ████████████████     ██████████████  ████
              █████         ███████████████████       ██  █████
               █████         █████████████              █████
                   ██████       ██████             ███████
                        ██████████████  ████████████
                            ██████████████████████
Gaze Coin

BLOCKCHAIN-VR/AR TOKEN 

=
  [Facebook][Twitter][Telegram]
[Reddit] [Steemit]
Hobo66

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 07:08:00 PM

If you are interested in getting profit from your bitcoin I would say you lend your bitcoin
to trusted company, in return you get a percentage back with your bitcoin investment, repeat the process
and you will be your own bank soon. Wink

Code:
                                  ██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
terrific

Activity: 2170
Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 07:12:10 PM

Welcome to the world of cryptocurrencies where everything is possible to happen.  Cheesy Those people that are suggesting you to buy bitcoin and said that anytime is a good time to invest to bitcoin are right. Price of bitcoin are quite good and if you'll going to look at it's current price, you may say that it's expensive. But what if on the next months or years to come you'll see it at doubled, tripled or more multiplier to it's price. Do you still consider today's price is expensive? Just buy bitcoin and don't do anything with it, that's a wise move.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 07:14:28 PM

I think bitcoin shines among the other Altcoins in that I think majority will agree it is unlikely to have a steep drop. If you got the cash why not; jump in and never panic sale.

skorupi17

Activity: 490
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 07:29:25 PM

I am newbie on bitcoin, recently introduced with the community. I have seen a lot of positive feedback about bitcoin investment. I am not interested do business or trade on market. I want to used it for long term investment only. Some people suggested me anytime is good for invest on bitcoin but I want to do it wisely. If you have some idea of the market and analysis kindly do it for me.

If a long term investment is your plan then Bitcoin would be the best option you'll have. You can invest anytime you want but investing when Bitcoin decreased in price would be very wise. It will increase your possible profit but regardless, a profit would be guaranteed. Just do not get affected about Bitcoin crashing or something since it is normal for Bitcoin. Hold your Bitcoin for at least 1 year and you're good. Holding them more than that would be better.
CriptoIngresos

Activity: 68

Twitter: @CriptoIngreso

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2017, 07:55:11 PM

You have to keep an eye on the market, like some users already said we just had a slight dip and the price is slowly coming back up, that would've been a good time to get in. Make sure you understand your own portfolio, how much money do you have to invest, from experience I can tell you that if you are unsure you can start by slowly accumulating when the price is dipping, you don't have to put all your money right away, just start accumulating and that will also be a good experience to better understand market fluctuations.

The best advice that I can give you is to do your own research, and make an effort to understand how the market reacts to certain events, don't be afraid to invest. A lot of people waited for the 'perfect time' when the price was under $1000 and the perfect time may never come for you. As an example, if you see the price dropping you can invest a percentage of your portfolio and you can continue to accumulate during the bear market until you are satisfied.

Long story short: You don't have to put all your money right away but it's a good idea to start accumulating, learn from your experience and don't stop learning.

Good luck.
lepricoin

Activity: 673
Merit: 112

umachit.fund

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 08:26:54 PM

no one will tell you exactly when to invest. until you yourself decide to invest, take all the risks and evaluate the benefits, you do not know how it is. just try

ahmad21

Activity: 672
Merit: 271

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 08:33:32 PM

Its always a good time to invest in bitcoin if you are going for long term. Its already $6000 waiting would just make it increase but at this time even for long term investment dont expect your money to multiply 100times which most people think from bitcoin. It has reached a point from where it is going to grow slowly and calmly.
D.Anand

Activity: 17

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 08:37:20 PM

It depends, if you are investing for longer term, e.g. for 2-5 years, then it's best time to buy. In average, it is best ROI for any speculative market at the moment.
Tamy

Activity: 112

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 08:39:42 PM

I think that Bitcoin will continue to rise. If you are looking for a long-term investment, then any time is good for investing in Bitcoin. Of course, nobody here can guarantee this. But this is something that most people here are thinking including myself. Unfortunately, my portfolio is small because I recently step in the Bitcoin world, but my idea is to buy small amounts of bitcoins, whenever I have some extra money, and in that way increasing my Bitcoin holding. Of course, this is up to you. You need to make your own judgment, your own analysis and then make a decision whether to invest in Bitcoin or wait.
Lastly

Activity: 47

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 08:45:16 PM

Certainly bitcoin will continue to rise. Choose the right time to invest in bitcoin to bring the greatest effect. Currently, I think bitcoin prices are stable. You can buy bitcoin at this time to invest.
Ethan_Locke

Activity: 111

Make a Bet, Make a Bit!

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 08:45:44 PM

I would suggest that if you are looking to invest, invest now! By no means does past performance guarantee future success but  providing that you manage your risk accordingly I would say its a smart move now, otherwise you may well end up regretting not acting right away.

MECKABIT ║█║║█║ MAKE A BET, MAKE A BIT! ║█║║█║ MECKABIT
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬❰❰❰  PLAY FOR FREE  ❱❱❱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
INSTANT DEPOSITS PROMOTIONAL EVENTS PROVABLY FAIR
jizenlianyong

Activity: 60

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 09:01:45 PM

If you buy bitcoin now - you will get a significant increase in your capital in the future. At what, the longer you store it, the more you will get. This is called investment in long term. This is the safest way to invest in the crypto currency. Buy the maximum number of bitcoins, store them on a reliable (this is important) koshel, and forget about them for several years.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: