Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 03:58:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I Wait or Invest On Bitcoin?  (Read 12833 times)
Caelanpelley

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 03:08:20 PM

Waiting is not need now to invest in bitcoin and people keep on investing in bitcoin and fain profit. If peopel invest in bitcoin now people will get profit in comming future as bitcoin is accepted to reach heights in prices in comming future.
We should not waste time waiting. Instead of waiting for us to invest, there will be many opportunities for us. Then you will earn huge profits!
ace9989

Activity: 177
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 03:14:11 PM

If you are planning on investing on it for a long term I think you should do it now because you can gain profit for it in a couple of years to come. But be wary of what will happen on your investment because of bitcoins value volatile and the risk to lose some investment.
Wexnident

Activity: 2534
Merit: 665

I don't take loans, ask for sig if I ever do.

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 03:14:58 PM

I am newbie on bitcoin, recently introduced with the community. I have seen a lot of positive feedback about bitcoin investment. I am not interested do business or trade on market. I want to used it for long term investment only. Some people suggested me anytime is good for invest on bitcoin but I want to do it wisely. If you have some idea of the market and analysis kindly do it for me.
If you are awared that there'll be a hardfork in November, you'll know that it is better to invest on Bitcoin at this point. If the segwit2x will be as successful as the recent one, or more successful, its value will again go skyrocket that will make its value more expensive and the profit of the investors, bigger, after the hardfork just like what happened last August.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Godrothv20

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 07:21:55 PM

I put in 150$ in bitcoin and a little ether. I plan on putting a little in every once in awhile from paychecks. No time like the present.
Smpdytz

Activity: 122
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 07:24:02 PM

Wait is always late for good investment if you wait just three or four days to catch a good price to buy btc is doesnt matter but if you wait for weeks means you loss a profit that you can get.ond and half month ago bitcoin price was $2000,$3000 and now it is $6000 it will surely hit $10,000 before end of year i think you are gonna to wait untill $10,000 per one btc.my advice is dont wait bro .invest in btc as soon as possibly you can
cjinny

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 07:30:10 PM

You do not have to wait to invest, do it now so as not to regret in the future. Bitcoin prices from day to day increase, do not let you delay.
Shinza

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 07:32:03 PM

I am newbie on bitcoin, recently introduced with the community. I have seen a lot of positive feedback about bitcoin investment. I am not interested do business or trade on market. I want to used it for long term investment only. Some people suggested me anytime is good for invest on bitcoin but I want to do it wisely. If you have some idea of the market and analysis kindly do it for me.
If you want to invest in btc long-term then you can buy btc anytime because I think in the future btc prices will not stop there. btc will continue to grow but the highest price is no one knows. So, although that is long-term investment, but you still have to monitor the market to select the appropriate time to make the bigest profit.

Larva14

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 07:36:00 PM

If you are a newbie on bitcoin you should get more knowledge or information about bitcoin because having a lot of knowledge about bitcoin will help you to gain more income and money. In addition to that, you should invest now because it will really help to gain much income. Do not hesitate to invest because its a chance to have bright future.
rudox

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 07:38:07 PM

There is no time that is the wrong time to invest in Bicoin. If you are ready now with some fund go ahead and invest in Bicoin for massive profit.
Bitcoin has along way to go in the market.
Saimoon

Activity: 82

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 07:50:26 PM

If you want to invest on Bitcoin don't wait, just invest now. Day by day the price of Bitcoin is increasing. If you wait you'll regret it. Just invest on it and wait. When the price will increase, you will get your profit.
princesocapuyo

Activity: 238

Presale is live!

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 07:54:07 PM

You should invest now. Do everything you can to change that terrible fiat money into bitcoins, especially while the price is cheap and the amount of bitcoins left aren't so scarce.

Vritesh

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 08:01:11 PM

As the price has reached it's all time high value i.e.6100$ so it is not the right time to invest .You should wait for it's price to drop down to a geniuine rate and then you should invest in it.

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
█████ BRIDGING MARKETS █████
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
megynacuna

Activity: 756
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 08:46:48 PM

As the price has reached it's all time high value i.e.6100$ so it is not the right time to invest .You should wait for it's price to drop down to a geniuine rate and then you should invest in it.

What do you mean by a genuine rate? Bitcoin has always been climbing and going up no matter how many times it decreases in value. When it jumped from 4500$ to 5500$ about two weeks ago i  haven't seen it depreciate and so at what point in time  was it at a genuine rate? Don't hider others from investing because it could jump to 10k$ tomorrow or next week and  whoever you advice against investing today will have you to blame.
soul-impact

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 08:52:42 PM

The first issue, if you want to make long term investments, I think you should not invest in bitcoin. because it's not really effective. In trade, we should make short-term investments, profits will easily be generated.

▄▄█████████▄▄
     ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄
   ▄██▀               ▀██▄
  ██▀ ▄▄             ▄▄ ▀██
 ██▀  ▐██████▄ ▄██████▌  ▀██
██▀    ██  ███ ███  ██    ▀██
██      █▄ ▐██ ██▌ ▄█      ██
██▄      ▀ ▐██ ██▌ ▀      ▄██
 ██▄        ██ ██        ▄██
  ██▄        ███        ▄██
   ▀██▄              ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██                                         
██████████  ▄▄  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██▄     
██          ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ████▄   
██          ██  ██        ██     ▄▄██▀  ██   ▄██▀  ██ ▀██▄ 
██          ██  ██        ██  ▄██▀▀     ██▄██▀▀    ██   ▀██▄
██████████  ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ██     ██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀     ▀▀

Finance

▄█▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
         ▄█████▄   ▀███████████
 █▄    ▄█████████    ██████████
 ███▄▄█████████▀   ▄██████████▌
 ████████████▀   ▄████████████
▐██████████▀   ▄█████████▀ ▀██
▐█████████▄   █████████▀     ▀
████████████▄  ▀█████▀
███████▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█▀

Mapagmahal
Copper Member

Activity: 772
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2017, 02:30:52 AM

Invest on bitcoin as soon as possible if you have funds already because waiting for the price to drop is uncertain. We all know bitcoin price is volatile and if we are waiting for the price to drop then upon waiting the price suddenly goes up and this is a bad situation. If your bought bitcoins suddenly drop then do not sell it quickly to not lose all your investment. Just wait to recover or just hodl it for a long time.

i use to be a hunter
ronafurw

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 10:04:30 AM

it seems to smua investment market can change anytime I think that the best moment to buy some bitcoin now, the price is very quiet and this is a good opportunity to rearrange the portfolio with some bitcoin.
I know that they are a bit expensive, but it's good, the price may go up with a lot of money when a SegWitx2 fork is announced (on November 11) so you can earn a big profit
Invest man before it gets too late because bitcoin is unpredictable and this nature gives a lot of people a shock moment and maybe you wait more and the prices will go up and up and you must sit and watch them because prices now are in reach of common people but in coming two weeks it will go beyond the limit of pocket so invest now don’t wait for the dump because its motion is toward upward now.
You mentioned the right thing that invest for today is far better than to invest for tomorrow and it is very crystal clear from the history of bit coin prices which had increased very much in past so this indicate that you should not wait further for investment in bit coin. Invest on daily basis and earn money without any interval of days.
Wanserpent

Activity: 4

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 10:05:54 AM

I think you should wait for the bitcoin value to go down a bit and then start investing in bitcoin because that may really help you get some bitcoin to invest in it more so you can buy the things you want.
Daimon88

Activity: 397

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 01:17:53 PM

I think you should directly invest rather than wait. the longer you wait, the longer you get the benefits.
You are quit right that we should invest without wasting our precious time, further more it is beneficial for all categories of investors for example a medium class investor also can get some considerable income by investing his money in bit coins and this income will be generated on daily basis which will also assist his and all his family needs.
betMaster

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 01:25:10 PM

I believe you should invest as soon as possible. It's already a bit late now since bitcoin is more valuable than ever at this moment; 6400$, but, you better put your money now before it becomes even more expensive. It's a safe investment and it's the whole world expect it to keep rising so i think your money is safe if that what concerns you.
Adioliver

Activity: 266
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 01:30:29 PM

My friend it's now or never.As you can see the bitcoins value keeps on increasing even though it falls sometimes as fluctuation is a part of bitcoins.Its clearly evident from the graphs of bitcoins value over the years that it keeps on hiking no matter who bans ICOs or other things.And today the bitcoins reached a great milestone of $6600 it's just awesome.So better hurry and invest in bitcoins without wasting further time in thinking.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: