Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 12:39:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I Wait or Invest On Bitcoin?  (Read 12833 times)
so98nn

Activity: 2086
Merit: 603

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 03:54:54 PM

what are you waiting for ? theres no reason for you to don't invest. just do it. we never know what will happen in the future, Bitcoin is best way for us to investment. if you wanna have a good future you must invest
Yeah, Bitcoin has already smashed 6600$ today and which is up to the sky and likely to get even higher. I anticipate it to the moon in the near future, so you must start investing in it now without hesitating so as to attain higher profit in the coming future. It will surely be profitable...
oegarod

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 04:02:06 PM

it would be better to invest bitcoin now before bitcoin prices rise even higher, as it seems early next year bitcoin prices rise
and is currently still open to gain huge returns on investments of bitcoin
The price of bitcoin keeps increasing with time. More we wait, we'll be missing opportunities of investing at lower prices. So earlier you invest more will be the earning you get. Based on the fact after going through the price increase it has experienced just invest at your own decision.
Harrisonimo

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 04:09:11 PM

I am newbie on bitcoin, recently introduced with the community. I have seen a lot of positive feedback about bitcoin investment. I am not interested do business or trade on market. I want to used it for long term investment only. Some people suggested me anytime is good for invest on bitcoin but I want to do it wisely. If you have some idea of the market and analysis kindly do it for me.

As much as they do say that whatever goes up must come down; with respect to the market also. There is a strong projection that the bitcoin price is still going to hit the 10,000$ mark! As at today, it is still about 6,500$. This means you can still come in and buy for the pure purpose of hodling like you intend to. And I do hope when you come in you will learn more and like to venture into other areas of investment too.
Faith Joy

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 04:26:23 PM

I am newbie on bitcoin, recently introduced with the community. I have seen a lot of positive feedback about bitcoin investment. I am not interested do business or trade on market. I want to used it for long term investment only. Some people suggested me anytime is good for invest on bitcoin but I want to do it wisely. If you have some idea of the market and analysis kindly do it for me.
If you would ask me if you should invest in bitcoin now or wait , I will answer you should now because there are no long term investment safe in Bitcoin world, all the invest way has it own risk so if you are just a newbie I think you just need to hold all your Bitcoin for few years,  it's also a investment way but it's safest way. You can be a multi-millionaire now.
DMC_Ken

Activity: 363
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 04:29:31 PM

it's your choice if you want to wait or invest on bitcoin, but it's better if you wait until the price go up
damrianto

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 04:40:47 PM

do not delay the time and wait because the loss of delay time to go with bitcoin is very big because this is a reliable investment if it can now if you already know and understand with bitcoin better you go straight with bitcoin to invest without any loss at all this can be a livelihood for successful investments.
Cazemiro

Activity: 252
Merit: 31

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 05:01:35 PM

In my opinion, you must start to trade with some BTC, to learn the technology! When you will feel comfortable, increase the money invested.
bozo333

Activity: 742
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 05:29:27 PM

In my opinion, you must start to trade with some BTC, to learn the technology! When you will feel comfortable, increase the money invested.

wait for the bitcoin growth ten you will invest the bitcoin for the future improvement. it good opportunity for the future improvement and you will invest the bitcoin for the future business process. bitcoin is gather more information for the gathering for the bitcoin process.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
HiringYou

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 05:52:57 PM

A sudden boost has been seen in the price of Bitcoin and it has touched its all time high value i.e. 6600$.So, I don't think it is the right time to invest. Alot of fluctuation is there in the price so wait for the price to be stable.A correction will be made as soon as possible which will bring down the price to a genuine value.After that correction you can invest in it.
saedasda

Activity: 147

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 05:55:41 PM

It will go up and up so you must invest until its not too late. Remember dont be so dramatic when you invest to bitcoin because some people lose their money when they saw bitcoin is going down

Rishabh riyz

Activity: 357

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 05:57:28 PM

This is certainly a fact that it is never too late to invest in bitcoins ,
But if we see the value are pretty much high to invest now , like if you have e $6K to invest now then you may go on ,
I would suggest to invest in altcoins like ETH , riple , LTC  because they according to me have a good potential to come up and may be give BTC competition in future.

Bitcoins now is considered more of a currency than an asset , people now use BTC to buy altcoins as assets so by this it is pretty much clear that if you need an asset go for an altcoin .
blkthought

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 06:02:31 PM

Buy the dip, that is all.
AnjulaYR

Activity: 13

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 06:05:39 PM

If its gonna be an asset you need it to appreciate. What you asking is not appreciating. Appreciation means the value goes up. So thats why people tall buy low and sell high because the value appreciates.  Smiley
Cofee.BLUE

Activity: 546

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 06:07:36 PM

Dont just wait, for my opiniom you should invest in bitcoin because it can help you alot aside from eaiting from it. Bitcoin can double the payback in your investment, because if the price increases you will get a big amount of payback.
naf

Activity: 83
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 06:18:24 PM

The price of 1 BTC is not important for making profit. It is the growth rate what determines whether you earn or lose money. Thus, as far as the growth rate remains positive and high, buying BTC is a good investment.
cryptonoob312

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 06:27:27 PM

I'd rather invest on bitcoin. There are many good projects that will give you back more.
Saimoon

Activity: 82

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 06:34:24 PM

If you want to invest just invest now. Waiting is not a good decision. The value of it is increasing everyday. Even one year ago 1 BTC cost less than now. So if you want to invest just invest and hold. Profit will surely come.
Cranidos

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 06:44:08 PM

Waiting for Bitcoin's price to go down is an investment 101 for beginners. However, waiting too much might lead to losing the best opportunity to buy. This is the worst nightmare for Bitcoin traders. But in the case of long term investors, they buy at any price. They do wait also for the best opportunity but the price does not bothers them. We know that Bitcoin is the best investment for long term so buying even at the peak will always give ROI as long as you hold them as long as possible.

BossMacko

Activity: 1134
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 06:48:22 PM

Waiting for Bitcoin's price to go down is an investment 101 for beginners. However, waiting too much might lead to losing the best opportunity to buy. This is the worst nightmare for Bitcoin traders. But in the case of long term investors, they buy at any price. They do wait also for the best opportunity but the price does not bothers them. We know that Bitcoin is the best investment for long term so buying even at the peak will always give ROI as long as you hold them as long as possible.

Yeah, Waiting for the Bitcoin to go down before investing will take you a lot of time. It is the same as investing now and wait for the price to go up then sell. But i suggest to wait for a longer time or wait until you profit 100%+ from your investment. You need patience if you really want to profit more in investing in Bitcoin.
DrYe5

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 06:49:58 PM

Yeah, Waiting for the Bitcoin to go down before investing will take you a lot of time. It is the same as investing now and wait for the price to go up then sell. But i suggest to wait for a longer time or wait until you profit 100%+ from your investment. You need patience if you really want to profit more in investing in Bitcoin.

I do not understand. What do you want to wait? Will the course go up and will it be very expensive to buy BTC, will the course begin to fall and go down? Get started now, do not wait and do not look at anything.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: