Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 12:22:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I Wait or Invest On Bitcoin?  (Read 12835 times)
pavlem

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 11:15:51 AM

Invest now and sell beofre 15 november.
yurekaa

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 11:19:54 AM

bitcoin price now is like rocket, you can go to the moon with bitcoin.
for now you must wait until the price landing on earth. we dont know when bitcoin price will decrease. i think it will be after new year. be patient for long time.
but you can search some bitcoin by joining campaign in this forum.

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
swapSwap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
Lalafell

Activity: 812

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 11:21:47 AM

I am newbie on bitcoin, recently introduced with the community. I have seen a lot of positive feedback about bitcoin investment. I am not interested do business or trade on market. I want to used it for long term investment only. Some people suggested me anytime is good for invest on bitcoin but I want to do it wisely. If you have some idea of the market and analysis kindly do it for me.
You must invest on bitcoin because it will help you to become rich in the near future. In addition to that, if you invest on bitcoin you can assure that you money will become double or triple. Invest now because you will regret soon that you not invest in bitcoin. Invest now and become rich in the future.
bitctrimor1

Activity: 252
Merit: 104

“Blockchain Connection Framework”

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 11:23:11 AM

Well, value of Bitcoin has risen quite significantly in the last six months and chances are a correction (drop in value) due to people selling off their profits is around the corner. You cold sort of spread the risk by buying an amount of BTC each week or month or any time interval you like. If the price drops and you continue to purchase BTC, the average entry value of your BTC drops also. If values go up you'll already go in the green numbers.

I agree. The value has been increasing since, but as of late, due to the upcoming fork, there can be a price slump to be expected, which is why the answer is why wait? The time is now while the iron is hot, either you invest now while the price is high or invest after the fork when the price depreciates and hold them until such time it reaches its greater values again.

O M N I T U D E              BLOCKCHAIN E-COMMERCE                      JOIN NOW
▄ ▄ ▄ █ █    W H I T E P A P E R    █ █ ▀ ▀ ▀

FACEBOOK          TWITTER          LINKEDIN        TELEGRAM          REDDIT         ANN THREAD
joefdavid

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 11:27:37 AM

For long game investors I'd say invest any time as most think the price will continue to rise for the  next 6 months and on wards! Don't leave it too late though as it could be priced out soon
Ahiaba

Activity: 447
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 11:33:53 AM

I am newbie on bitcoin, recently introduced with the community. I have seen a lot of positive feedback about bitcoin investment. I am not interested do business or trade on market. I want to used it for long term investment only. Some people suggested me anytime is good for invest on bitcoin but I want to do it wisely. If you have some idea of the market and analysis kindly do it for me.
Investment in bitcoin is the best decision if you eventually invest your money in it. This is because bitcoin is an investment that yield high return on investment for both long term and short term period. So, I will advice you to invest in bitcoin and other top crypto currency.
Decoded
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1030

give me your cryptos

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 11:37:11 AM

Invest now. Especially with all the new hype and interest going into Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies in general, the price is bound to go up. The previous stigma toward crypto is slowly being worn away.

If you buy now, you sadly won't be in time for the air drop, but you should be able to ride the wave up after all this Bitcoin gold confusion clears up.

looking for a signature campaign, dm me for that
Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 11:45:50 AM

There's actually an upcoming fork that would affect the price of bitcoin in the market. Therefore, there are two opposing opinions. If you are looking to trade short-term, then get some coins now, while the value is getting higher. But, if you are going for a long-term plan, then get coins after the fork, when the expected price slump would happen.

UCHCHILD

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 12:00:22 PM

Invest and wait and hold for long till the price gets higher to the limit you want, since the value of btc ia getting higher now and making its new price in the market. And take advantage to buy when it gets higher and hold again, but before that take a look for some studies first because it may cost you lot if you cannot manipulate it with your hands.
Stavrido

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2017, 12:12:55 PM

If you need a long investment, you just need to buy bitcoin and wait. If you do not like to work with the exchange or the market, then I think that after 1-2 years you will make 200% of profit. Smiley

foxydoxy

Activity: 40

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 09:58:23 PM

If you keep the pace and have consistency to buy every week you can save a good amount of BTC after a while and you don't miss the train. Don't wait and buy how much you can. I suggest you to buy every week or 2 weeks,...
xamxam

Activity: 409
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 01:36:41 AM

Just like what others suggest, i also recomend you to invest on bitcoin because no doubt feelings that you have a good choice if you invest now and later your money will grow because the bitcoin is still increase their value until now.
Cangkeman Wae

Activity: 826
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 02:20:26 AM

Soon bitcoin invest is a wise and best step, if we wait then we get is the more expensive price. for example I want to invest if the price is $ 6000, but it looks like the price will never be $ 6000.
popo0709

Activity: 29

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 04:43:59 AM

it is better to start investing earliest possible due to rapid increase in the value of bitcoin.. be aware though on the price increase or drop of it..and as they always say "invest on the amount you can afford to lose"
darklus123

Activity: 1246
Merit: 588

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 04:56:34 AM

If you just have invested during the time youve posted this  question. You are probably be enjoying your profit right now. You really cannot measure bitcoins price. You shoud always know its all time high so you could decide much better.plus you should have to also be a risk taker type of person if you really want to be an investor. You really cant say that this is not the time to invest yet. You also cannot say that this is the best time to invest its all about taking up courage
Best Dreams

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 05:17:21 AM

If you plan on being a long-term holder, there is nothing wrong with entering Bitcoin at these levels.  However it is slightly extended from the base it just broke out of at $6600.  We would recommend probably waiting for a slight retracement before entering if you are a nervous investor or plan on watching the prices frequently.
MCR Market Report
Well I think we need to wait for a little time more because bitcoin price is going high and end of the year is coming so same like last year thin year for sure bitcoin price will be high and then can take a very good profit from it so need a little wait more and the we can enjoyed because bitcoin always give a reward when you wait for it.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2017, 05:18:17 AM

I would advise you do your own research before taking any investment decision. It is the best way to make sure that you are investing in a right option at a right time. I have lost my 100% of the capital in my initial days of trading when I used to follow the opinion of others blindly.

The current surge in the price is not impressive as it is not organic one so I would not recommend purchasing for the short term as I am expecting a correction in the price level. However, if someone is willing to hold for the long term then it is always a buy signal until $10K. This is my personal opinion and please do your own research before taking any investment.
wahyu5

Activity: 729

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 05:27:27 AM

if the term is for long term then bitcoin is a more profitable way of investing in my opinion if you see the price increase of bitcoin itself.
TIDOVEE

Activity: 1246
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 05:37:12 AM

Just "anytime" is not a good advice to invest on bitcoin, anyone one who knows well about bitcoin or even general business will know that that are best time to invest for good gain.
You need to observe properly the trend of the scale to know you should better invest when the price is still low so as soon as it rises you can have a better yield. Just take good time to study it. I wish you the best.
Shinza

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 05:37:59 AM

The price of bitcoin can vary a lot. Want to invest in bitcoin should not be rushed but must choose the right time and must know risk to make a lot of money.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: