Bitcoin Forum
August 21, 2024, 04:22:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I Wait or Invest On Bitcoin?  (Read 12843 times)
Unilevear

Activity: 102
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 07:50:44 AM

The price of bitcoin has significantly increased over the past few months and many had invested their money on bitcoin. For me, if you want to invest to it wisely having no regrets later, I'd say you should wait for the upcoming fork to happen. It's just around the corner and chances are the price of bitcoin could suddenly dump, so that is the perfect time to invest your money in it then hold it for the time being and wait for its price to rise again.
Qurczaku

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 08:00:59 AM

I think Its high probably that Bitcoin price will increase all the time so just wait a little bit for a drop then buy it an be patient.
miss.M

Activity: 171
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 08:14:23 AM

If i have a money to use in investing i would choose to invest on bitcoin without asking others because i can see the advantage of bitcoin compare to others. There are many thread here proving that bitcoin make them rich and by just reading them you can decide in your own wethere you want to invest or wait.

Mumbeeptind1963

Activity: 1190
Merit: 568

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2017, 08:40:04 AM

If you plan on being a long-term holder, there is nothing wrong with entering Bitcoin at these levels.  However it is slightly extended from the base it just broke out of at $6600.  We would recommend probably waiting for a slight retracement before entering if you are a nervous investor or plan on watching the prices frequently.
MCR Market Report
Well I think we need to wait for a little time more because bitcoin price is going high and end of the year is coming so same like last year thin year for sure bitcoin price will be high and then can take a very good profit from it so need a little wait more and the we can enjoyed because bitcoin always give a reward when you wait for it.
If you have enough bitcoin then you should  wait a little more time to invest until the price is continuously increasing. Because its so risky to invest in some cryptocurrency sometimes, study the market first then wattch the prices and if you know that its a perpect time to invest, then go for it.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
sayemcse

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 08:45:09 AM

well , first of all welcome to the community

you can wait for down btc price. when btc price down you can buy btc as much as u want. for

sure the price will grow up and sell it.
N0ssi

Activity: 98

https://boscoin.io

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 08:50:25 AM

To my personal experience, people tend to wait... and wait... and wait.. and every 4 weeks they are like "Oh, if i had invested back then..."   Wink

Wait for a little dip in the chart and buy-in. Welcome to the show Smiley

Honest Tim

Activity: 768
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 08:52:39 AM

I think one should not wait now. I believe that rather than to invest whole money in bitcoins one should buy it in small parts.  Bitcoin prices fluctuates a lot.  A day they are keep on increasing other day they decrease,  so I believe one should invest on bitcoins in small parts on a regular time period.  Because even waiting , for the price drop to buy bitcoin is not a good idea,  because nobody has a fair idea when will bitcoin drop or even that when will bitcoin will rise.  So it is better not to wait and buy in small parts regularly and your money last invested will be of increasing next month as the price increases.
mdzahed134

Activity: 2170
Merit: 259

PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 08:57:52 AM

Now Bitcoin price is very higher I think main reason is BTC hard fork.So I think you can wait for fall down because after hard fork BTC price will be something reduce it's my prediction.

▄███████████████████████▄
████████████░████████████
███████████▀▄████████████
█████████▀▀▄██▀▀█████████
█████████▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀████████
██▄▄▄▄▀▀██▌▐█▌▐██▄▄▀▀▀▀██
████████▄▀▀▄▄▄░██████████
█████████▄▄██▀▄██████████
████████████▀▄███████████
███████████▌░▐███████████
▀███████████████████████▀

PredX
●  Politics
●  Crypto
●  Sports
●  Stocks
●  AI
●  Others
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████

Play Now
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████
bambazamba

Activity: 348
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 09:06:13 AM

Looking at the current market situation, investing totally depends upon your financial conditions. If you have some cash and want to invest and get short term profit, then you can simply invest and sell out before the crash. Or you can wait sometime so that there is a correction in the price of Bitcoin and then buy when price is dropping no more. This method may require patience level but will be beneficial in the long terms. 
iamKiko218

Activity: 63

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 09:22:08 AM

Before doing some investment, you must have enough skills and knowledge about bitcoin, about investing, because if you don't have these, you might only lose what you have invested. Being involved in investment is always a wise decision because you could have big profit in the future especially in the long run. But make sure to invest at the right time and only invest an amount that you can afford to lose. In addition, you can just hold your bitcoin for a long term, it is also a way of investment but in a safest and secured way.

C
Finally C is!!!
AleksandrKosov

Activity: 140
Merit: 12

PITCH – THE FUTURE OF OPPORTUNITY

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 09:25:45 AM

I am newbie on bitcoin, recently introduced with the community. I have seen a lot of positive feedback about bitcoin investment. I am not interested do business or trade on market. I want to used it for long term investment only. Some people suggested me anytime is good for invest on bitcoin but I want to do it wisely. If you have some idea of the market and analysis kindly do it for me.
Of course wait for the correction. There is no point buying at the top. Bitcoin is now in the highest price positions.

Nasty23

Activity: 736

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 09:31:11 AM

Looking at the current market situation, investing totally depends upon your financial conditions. If you have some cash and want to invest and get short term profit, then you can simply invest and sell out before the crash. Or you can wait sometime so that there is a correction in the price of Bitcoin and then buy when price is dropping no more. This method may require patience level but will be beneficial in the long terms. 
Yes this method may need to have a patience because in trading there is a many situation that you need to use patience in order to avoid loses and earn some good profit because of it.

Klausi

Activity: 536

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 09:33:31 AM

I am newbie on bitcoin, recently introduced with the community. I have seen a lot of positive feedback about bitcoin investment. I am not interested do business or trade on market. I want to used it for long term investment only. Some people suggested me anytime is good for invest on bitcoin but I want to do it wisely. If you have some idea of the market and analysis kindly do it for me.

At the moment every minute counts to join bitcoin investment as you can see bitcoin value keeps on rising like before the speculated value is only $5,000 before this year end but above all expectations it already become $7,000 with still a month left before new year so i say you should invest now so that you could ride on for the next year speculation which is $10,000 to $15,000.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Jafri101

Activity: 546

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 09:45:05 AM

The best idea is to wait for a little untill decembet. If you want to invest then have a look in market. Study well about the best coin to invest in. If you feel its ok then invest.
Bitcoinislifer09

Activity: 257
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 10:07:44 AM

For me, I will advice in the newbie that they should invest to the bitcoin because I know that it is safe and while you are investing in bitcoin the value of your money or coins is getting higher because of the currency now. But before you invest in bitcoin you should be a knowledgeable about investing here in bitcoin.
Lecam

Activity: 700
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 10:09:40 AM

You can do both, if you can wait for bitcoin price fall, it would be profitable for you. However, if bitcoin price keeps rising you will miss more money. It depends on your judgement. You can still invest now because bitcoin price will keep going up till the end of the year.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 01:49:20 PM

You can do both, if you can wait for bitcoin price fall, it would be profitable for you. However, if bitcoin price keeps rising you will miss more money. It depends on your judgement. You can still invest now because bitcoin price will keep going up till the end of the year.
Right. If you wait, you probably will be able to buy next year already and miss all the good things coming during this current btc run. If i were you, go for it. Btc is sti being pushed to hit 10k so if youanage to get in today, and that comes true, you're still goong to be in profit

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..███████████████████████████████
Christian13

Activity: 227

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 01:56:02 PM

Well, value of Bitcoin has risen quite significantly in the last six months and chances are a correction (drop in value) due to people selling off their profits is around the corner. You cold sort of spread the risk by buying an amount of BTC each week or month or any time interval you like. If the price drops and you continue to purchase BTC, the average entry value of your BTC drops also. If values go up you'll already go in the green numbers.
As of now the price of bitcoin become expensive so that if the price become more expensive it may result to have high income. In addition to that, you must invest now if you want to gain much income and investing in bitcoin is a nice idea and it will help you to multiply your money.
Krillin61

Activity: 314
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 02:05:13 PM

Investment is one of the best way to earn profit however, it will takes a lot of time in order to gain profit. Anyway, if you have enough bitcoin you could break up your money into two one in investment and the other one will be hold. Dividing your bitcoin is one of the best option I guess because while holding your coin for a long period of time you could gain a profit in your investment.
Sale_man

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 02:12:43 PM

Why the wait ? The longer you wait the higher bitcoin value goes. Make your plans now and go ahead make your investement. If you know anyone who invested money in bitcoin like you plan to do, ask him for advice. Otherwise, just buy bitcoin now and stock it. It became expensive now and it is expected to be even more expensive, so, make your move as soon as possible.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: