Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 11:14:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I Wait or Invest On Bitcoin?  (Read 12834 times)
Manchumichael

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 01:02:30 PM

We are in an important period. I am waiting for the fork. It seems unpredictable for now but int he long run, i think bitcoin has an uptrend. So, it may be good to invest time to time and wait for a long time. Of course this is not an investment advise, just my opinion.
You are right now the price is increasing and now investing in bitcoins is not advisable, you may get lost in coming days. i am not saying that you will get lost in the long run but after this fork the price come down so you may have to wait for some days to recover it. The risk is there, but the decision is left to you.
David_David_

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 01:13:15 PM

I think there should be a correction, in my opinion it is to risky to invest right now  Sad
rickyleatham

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

Get your share of the future

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 01:24:15 PM

bitcoin is rising more higher than ever before, so it is a good time to invest in bitcoin, bitcoin is very unstable so we sell or trade to get high profit. however i think this trend won't last for long, after the segwit2x maybe it will drop back to the value where bitcoin belongs to.

conceivedspoon2

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 01:36:33 PM

The price of bitcoin goes everyday. If you have the money that can stay for long and not just a quick fund, Then you can buy now but be sure it will reduce to less than $5,000 but it will definitely reach $10,000 any time before the end of the year 2017.
poging alfino

Activity: 34

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 01:41:34 PM

I am newbie on bitcoin, recently introduced with the community. I have seen a lot of positive feedback about bitcoin investment. I am not interested do business or trade on market. I want to used it for long term investment only. Some people suggested me anytime is good for invest on bitcoin but I want to do it wisely. If you have some idea of the market and analysis kindly do it for me.
[/quot

for me i think you need to invest on bitcoin now because the price of bitcoin is so fast increasing and you shoud take advantage of the continuous increase on its market value. Also, the segwit2x is also an opportunity for its value to increase as well as the profit to be earned after the fork.
Akash1243

Activity: 392
Merit: 257

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 01:46:28 PM

I think that it is too risky to invest now as the bitcoins price are very high around $7500 and is increasing steadily.I think there would be correction soon so price would drop considerably therefore investing now in bitcoins would result in heavy loss and always try to buy when the prices are low and sell when the prices are high.But might increase $10k so it is risky to invest but could be profitable so it all depends upon you that if you want to take the risk or not.
bitcoinVPSD

Activity: 442
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 01:49:08 PM

No aunt you have to hesitate. invest in bitcoin right now. I think the value of bitcoin is increasing and stabilizing. You should invest in bitcoin right now. If you continue to wait you will lose good opportunities. When it's high value you want to buy bitcoin, it's a big investment. I think you should be confident and decide to invest in bitcoin. Waiting will make you spend more time and take more to have a good chance

maruf9522

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 02:08:56 PM

i think you can invest , becuse bitcoin incress day by day , iff some time it will be dump but after pump again
Cjbrinces11

Activity: 53

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 02:24:11 PM

I am newbie on bitcoin, recently introduced with the community. I have seen a lot of positive feedback about bitcoin investment. I am not interested do business or trade on market. I want to used it for long term investment only. Some people suggested me anytime is good for invest on bitcoin but I want to do it wisely. If you have some idea of the market and analysis kindly do it for me.

It sub to you BUT if you are wanted to earn quickly do invest and invest. You have only wiser to the site you have to invest your money. Some sites are doing scamming people.
crustez00

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 03:04:26 PM

umm what i thought of your question is you're hesitate to invest in bitcoin? if i am the one would invest, i will wait some down in bitcoin and rush buy. but, there's bad side of it's way. what if bitcoin not going down anymore? and keep steadily goes up? then you'll never buy bitcoin to hold in long time investment, right? it's up to you to decide then  Smiley should buy in any time i guess  Wink

Snyderfx2

Activity: 351

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 03:30:42 PM

Most probably you should buy btc nw.because on today btc touche upto  7500rate .so it will goup again.if you buy nw then you can get profit after at all ..

TelegramTwitter ❰❰❰❰❰❰  TERRAGREEN  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ Reddit  ● Medium
●●● ▬▬ Facebook  ❰❰❰  Blockchain Based Renewable Energy Platform  ❱❱❱  LinkedIn ▬▬ ●●●
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●  GREENPAPER  ●  ICO Website  ●  ANN THREAD  ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Asmus003

Activity: 476
Merit: 113

World-bounty.com

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2017, 04:01:13 PM

Today Bitcoin reached 7500$. Who could think about it? But the price cannot always go high... I don`t know who can do a clear prognosis what will be with BTC after fork. So if you don`t afraid to lose all, invest. But don`t wait for 10.000$. It can never be...

World-bounty.com         Caйт c oпиcaниeм бayнти нa pyccкoм языкe                                 
                                                                  [   J  O  I  N    N  O  W   ]                                                                                                   
Caйт c oпиcaниeм бayнти кaмпaний нa pyccкoм языкe. Удoбный кaлeндapь бayнти, тaблицa для мoнитopингa, выбopкa пo видaм зaдaний. Oбyчeниe. Пocтoяннoe paзвитиe caйтa.
Beymax08

Activity: 130

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 04:26:50 PM

I will invest it rather than wait in the value of bitcoin to increase. Were not sure if the value of bitcoin will increase that high.

GSC Platform ─ ✈ ─ Navigate To The Heart Of A Revolution
▌█▐ Whitepaper ▌█▐ █▐▌ICO Presale July 1st, 2018▐▌█ Ann ▌█▐
▐▌Telegram▐▌Twitter▐▌Reddit▐▌Medium▐▌Linkedin▐▌Facebook▐▌Instagram▐▌Youtube▐▌
webdeep

Activity: 79

PoSCoins.net

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2017, 04:31:18 PM

Any time to invest is good... just think about ways to increase your investment... Strat trading alts.. a lot of good projects are very cheap now... buy some ICO's but do good research...

Fatanut
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1060

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 04:35:01 PM

It's kind of risky right now because this is the highest bitcoin has ever gone. On the other hand, there's a possibility that the price of bitcoin will never go lower than this. There's just no way of finding out if this is going to be the lowest price you can come up with. If you truly believe that bitcoin will be a success in the future, you wouldn't mind buying right now. You know that bitcoin is going to go much higher than this price so a couple of hundred dollars difference from the current price wouldn't be that big of a deal. Another thing, it wouldn't be that much of a difference to be honest because the price is so much higher. It's not like you're going to be able to double the amount of bitcoin you're about to buy if you wait a little more.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

Frank0209

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 04:38:28 PM

Today Bitcoin reached 7500$. Who could think about it? But the price cannot always go high... I don`t know who can do a clear prognosis what will be with BTC after fork. So if you don`t afraid to lose all, invest. But don`t wait for 10.000$. It can never be...
I think right now is the good time to invest in Bitcoin cause the hardfork will be happened in next few days so when you invest in Bitcoin before the hardfork you will be received free BitcoinSegwit2x after the hardfork and the price of this new coin is more than 1k$ for now a good amount of free money. Beside why you think Bitcoin can't reach to 10k$? Bitcoin has very good potential and in this year Bitcoin price has increased from under 1k$ to over 7k$ since january and it's keeping increasing so I think maybe at the end of this year or early of next year Bitcoin will reach to 10k$ Smiley
Script3d

Activity: 1232
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 04:39:47 PM

its better to invest on bitcoin possible on altcoins too since they are alot cheaper than bitcoin its you are planning to go all in bitcoin i think bitcoin price could possibly hit 10k by the end of the year it would be a huge profit if you invest on bitcoin now its not too late the price steadily goes up.
coin royal

Activity: 52

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 04:46:49 PM

Im a newbie, but in my observation under the currency of bitcoin, yes. You need to wait or invest because of bitcoin currency is unpredictable, it does go up and down in a matter of seconds. So thats why we need to wait for a right time in order to get a high value..
no i think that we need to start investing in bitcoin because we know that the price of bitcoin now a day really increases and those people who hate bitcoin are now want to invest in bitcoin and if we wait foe the time than nothing will happened in the future so according to me we need to start investing in bitcoin not to waste the time.
CoinFoxs
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1004

Campaign Management & Translation Service

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 04:49:15 PM

You should invest in bitcoin as much as you can because on 16th of November bitcoin is going to split into bitcoin gold and you will get the equivalent amount of bitcoin you hold at that time so you will get profit definitely..
Peashooter

Activity: 868
Merit: 257

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 04:53:27 PM

waiting for the price to go up and make sales in my opinion it is an investment to take profit as much as possible, I often monitor bitcoin price movement, when the price down you can make a purchase and when the price of start to rise you can make a sale before the price correction.
You must invest and wait for the right time to sell your bitcoin if you want to earn much income. Investing on bitcoin is nice idea because it is a good investment for long term and it will help to earn more income. Lastly, if you invest now there is a chance that you could become rich in the future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: