Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 06:19:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I Wait or Invest On Bitcoin?  (Read 12833 times)
Pasaway2701

Activity: 479
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 11:25:42 PM

well if you're holding bitcoin for long term and investing you wont need an advice since it's a great way to control your bitcoin. tho invest only what you can lose. dont invest in like one time big time investing since it is risky. only invest what you can afford to lose since bitcoin has a bright future ahead.

I agree to invest what you are afford to lose because it takes risk. It is better to invest now on bitcoin, don't wait too much. The price now is dropping and it is the chance to buy and it will give you huge profit when you plan to hold it for a long time because the price will increase more when time comes.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
ninabobo

Activity: 463
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 11:28:46 PM

I am newbie on bitcoin, recently introduced with the community. I have seen a lot of positive feedback about bitcoin investment. I am not interested do business or trade on market. I want to used it for long term investment only. Some people suggested me anytime is good for invest on bitcoin but I want to do it wisely. If you have some idea of the market and analysis kindly do it for me.

you can invest at any time. As long as you know what you are doing, the first condition is knowledge. so I think you just have to find a lot of knowledge about investing in virtual currency.

Lodipetmalu

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 12:21:08 AM

It is better to wait, since the trending now is increasing value of bitcoin
sebastianpenguen

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 01:22:41 AM

I am newbie on bitcoin, recently introduced with the community. I have seen a lot of positive feedback about bitcoin investment. I am not interested do business or trade on market. I want to used it for long term investment only. Some people suggested me anytime is good for invest on bitcoin but I want to do it wisely. If you have some idea of the market and analysis kindly do it for me.
What is the reason? To be honest no reason to invest in bitcoin if you want ! Go invest sure that you will get a lot of money because bitcoin is totally increasing day by day and month by month if you invest be patient .

People are impatient here. They alwats aim to move quick after invest money in bitcoin. Bitcoin is not a magic stick guys, you need to give it a chance and wait enough time to have good returns from it.
adjudicator

Activity: 281
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 01:23:23 AM

Waiting is not a waste of time in bitcoin it is a good idea but investing is a better idea for making you money in cycle and grow it in double ot triple.

DRIFE      Pre-sale: December 2018
████ BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ████
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●● 
Suffoc8

Activity: 163

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 01:25:33 AM

I think investing is much a good idea than waiting. But if you will invest be smart on where you will invest, look for its background and history.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X          [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
rizkyfebrian213xx

Activity: 742

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 03:44:08 AM

its up to you
if you have much money and want invest on bitcoin for earn more profit.. its sure , why not ?
you not regret it if invest now because pric bitcoin up up and up again every day but some time any little correcction in price bitcoin
teejayrichard2

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 10:59:01 AM

there is no perfect time to invest in bitcoin. bitcoin has a high growt potential and early investors keep reaping from it. if you have the  money now you can invest now. welll it all depends on your choice but i suggest you invest now
sumangs

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 11:11:52 AM

I think you should invest as early as you can afford to buy some bitcoins. If you wait more you will regret why you did not buy some bitcoins earlier. So, if I were you I will some bitcoins now even a fraction of bitcoin ( 0.1,0.01,0.001 BTC) is okay as long you have some they will grow as time goes on.
meida

Activity: 175

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 11:20:31 AM

If you have been waiting, you will miss bitcoin. Bitcoins are still under development. The price of bitcoin fluctuates so it is not advisable to invest bitcoin for a short time. You can make long-term investments in bitcoin. Of course, you need to understand the risks of investing. good luck. Smiley

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
DySWv

Activity: 164

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 11:32:52 AM

For now, you should wait until its price becomes cheap unless you are not patient enough or the value of Bitcoin today is affordable for you to buy. But if you actually want to make your profit bigger, then the best strategy is to wait. In the end, it's really up to you. Invest at your own risk. Every individual has their own tactic.

FasTroy

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 02:48:23 PM

For now, you should wait until its price becomes cheap unless you are not patient enough or the value of Bitcoin today is affordable for you to buy. But if you actually want to make your profit bigger, then the best strategy is to wait. In the end, it's really up to you. Invest at your own risk. Every individual has their own tactic.
You are right, There is a lot of tactics to do to make a great profit using cryptocurrencies, but i think that the best strategy is to wait until bitcoin price increase too much. These days seems good to invest in bitcoin because it drop too much, so it's a good time to buy bitcoin and hold them in our wallets.

arseaboy

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 02:52:20 PM

You are right, There is a lot of tactics to do to make a great profit using cryptocurrencies, but i think that the best strategy is to wait until bitcoin price increase too much. These days seems good to invest in bitcoin because it drop too much, so it's a good time to buy bitcoin and hold them in our wallets.
if you take the opportunity last night where btc dumped to hard before this current bounce back maybe you already gain good money, but like wise its better
to buy while the value really fell down then hold for some time when the value bounce back I think 8-10k $ still possible its just a quick retrace then after
another jumped will happen.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
sonic212

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 03:04:54 PM

why wait for me to taste the sooner the better, and buy bitcoin when the price is low to start your investment. Actually people always remember to have a good long-term investment for the future. But waiting sometimes can get you a chance what is for you. But if you are potentially exploiting just one bitcoin or as much as you can to start investing now, think well and hopefully luck is with you.
spinno

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 03:08:55 PM

currently Bitcoin has risen to a high level, and it still shows a promising future of increment, i will advice to wait when it drops again you invest. although investing now that its high isnt a bad idea.
bettor_earth

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 03:10:06 PM

The choice is yours but Bitcoin is going to drop at least 50% in price very soon.

I am the person with very high connected with the group who are control the whole banking and bitcoin system.
The reason Bitcoin going to false and false quickly because of 2 reason:
1. The global money reset. There will be a brand new money system will replace the current one.
2. The environment, mining bitcoin is extremely harm the environment

If you want to know more about the Global Currency Reset, read this:
https://angelteam.wordpress.com/2017/11/05/100-truth-about-global-currency-reset

On the bright sight,
Bitcoin used to be cheap just like Zimbabwe money note now...

If you want to become rich, you just need to listen to me. Go buy a Zimbabwe note, there will be a group going to buy 1 million GBP per Zimbabwe note very very soon.

Remember Zimbabwe money note is very very limited and it all printed and finished long ago already.

Imagine there is a news on the media like that? Zimbabwe money note picture used to be laugh for the entire world will be brought back !!! And this time it is much much more fun and entertainment.

I highly recommended all of you going to buy Zimbabwe money note right now, or you will miss the once in lifetime, and this chance will never comeback again !!!

more information about this topic: https://angelteam.wordpress.com/2017/11/09/official-final-zimbabwe-money-note-exchange-guide-rate-and-more/

There is no any kind of donation or any kind of commercial on that blog.

Feel free to discuss

Regard,
Bettor Earth
Rollex

Activity: 81
Merit: 30

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 03:20:06 PM

If I were you, I would gradually and totally start investing into bitcoin cryptocurrency even though we are seeing that the prices on the market is currently on the red mark wherein bitcoin is also experiencing the same thing. I believe that investing into bitcoin while it is still on dump is somewhat essential because starting on a low price will make you have a small chance of gaining loss in your account and a large possibility to earn more when the price pumps in the near future after the dump.
hieuho381

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 03:27:00 PM

Why do you wait? Immediately buy bitcoin at this time, the bitcoin value is decreasing at 62xx, so buy it fast and keep it, because after this discount, bitcoin will increase dramatically ....
Gotottack

Activity: 882
Merit: 506

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 03:27:15 PM

As far as I can see, the value of Bitcoin now has been decreasing. Thus, it is best for you to buy Bitcoin from panicking sellers who sell it at a discounted rate. Remember it may take a while to get your investments back but surely its value will rise up again. That is how the cycle goes for Bitcoin. When it decreases, it will find its way up again. You just have to be patient.
yaking

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 03:27:43 PM

I would say it's a good time to buy if you have patience and not panic sell like most of the people do.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: