Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 12:17:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I Wait or Invest On Bitcoin?  (Read 12833 times)
Johnzky

Activity: 616
Merit: 30

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 08:32:59 PM

I am newbie on bitcoin, recently introduced with the community. I have seen a lot of positive feedback about bitcoin investment. I am not interested do business or trade on market. I want to used it for long term investment only. Some people suggested me anytime is good for invest on bitcoin but I want to do it wisely. If you have some idea of the market and analysis kindly do it for me.
no not now,even if for long term investment but with the huge price
of bitcoin now,think twice before investing..i recommend you to try ethereum
instead of bitcoin.because the potential of ethereum next year has a big speculation.
i have read more threads now that they believe ethereum will bloom early next year
and will until the 3rd quarter of 2018
Hasvak K

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 08:35:50 PM

Bitcoin price is very unpredictable. Just buy it if you are willing. No point in waiting.
cepedacharles29

Activity: 168
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 08:41:35 PM

I think you wait until bitcoin is dropped and that is at christmas many say that the bitcoin price falls on christmas so wait first like me now I hold a bitcoin and I collect it and still join the signature and bounty campaigns that bitcoin is payment so I was waiting for the bitcoin to drop. and I buy bitcoin and invest.
MyIdeas

Activity: 734
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 10:24:15 PM

If you need a long investment, you just need to buy bitcoin and wait. If you do not like to work with the exchange or the market, then I think that after 1-2 years you will make 200% of profit. Smiley
Your policy is good that invests and waits and holds Bitcoin. The demand of Bitcoin in the market is too much. That is the reason why price rate of Bitcoin goes high. So don’t be panic to sell just hold Bitcoin and wait till the price goes its peak. And you feel that it is the right time to sell Bitcoin then sell it. And earn a lot of profit from Bitcoin. Trading on Bitcoin is simple but always be patient to buy and sell. The good businessmen are always take a review before taking decision and got too much money from Bitcoin.
bestluck

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 11:14:06 PM

for does who cant invest then wait Cheesy
You are right this is the best time to invest and to trade in the bitcoin because as much as the time passing the bitcoin is getting expensive and you should buy the high amount of the bitcoin at the low price then buy right now. So waiting till the value will get high are the worst thing but buying and investing today will increase your profit and the value of the investing amount at the same time.
Itoh878

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 11:21:42 PM

I think its wise to just put a little as possible, still regretting i didnt put in last year when my cousin first tried to convince me
magz

Activity: 268
Merit: 100

World's First Chain Balancing Token (CBT)

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 11:25:58 PM

Well, Bitcoin is really a good investment. As you notice how it surge its price in just few days. But I suggest make your own research. Study it on your own. I know opinions of others are important too, but of course you have to study it so that you can fully understand.

███ TWITTER WapSwap Finance WHITEPAPER ███
███ ANN World's First Chain Balancing Token (CBT) FACEBOOK PAGE ███
███ TELEGRAM AMM MEDIUM ███
louisedem

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 11:26:47 PM

I am newbie on bitcoin, recently introduced with the community. I have seen a lot of positive feedback about bitcoin investment. I am not interested do business or trade on market. I want to used it for long term investment only. Some people suggested me anytime is good for invest on bitcoin but I want to do it wisely. If you have some idea of the market and analysis kindly do it for me.
Well, that is just right that anytime will be a good time for bitcoin investment because there are lots of opportunities that bitcoin can give to its supporters, potential investors and its consumers. No matter what bitcoin has undergone this past few weeks, still bitcoin is making its way to raise its price to become more beneficial. Even when you have just invested it in a low price, you can assure that your invesment will boom into a larger one same with investing in a high price but the gain is just quite observable

Malaya

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 12:27:12 AM

Waiting is not need now to invest in bitcoin and people keep on investing in bitcoin and fain profit. If peopel invest in bitcoin now people will get profit in comming future as bitcoin is accepted to reach heights in prices in comming future.
Yes indeed. The best time to invest is now so you could start enjoying your profit because bitcoin's movement is good as of the moment. It has also impacted a lot of people economically because of their bitcoin investments. The more you keep your time and wait for it, the more you lose the opportunity of knowing and also experiencing how does someone who invest on bitcoins benefit.

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA    mastercard   SPA    UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
Noesly

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 12:40:32 AM

I invest on bitcoin than wait, nothing happen if I waiting, if I invest bitcoin my money were getting more than, because bitcoin is a good investment so that I better choose is invest.

│  D E C E N T  │      Blockchain Content Distribution Platform.                                                 ( ( (   Join Our TELEGRAM   ) ) )                                                              
            D C o r e              _ Blockchain you can actually build on.
kiky03

Activity: 305
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 12:58:05 AM

don't wait to long now bitcoin price go down and i think it's a perfect time to buy and hold for later
odranoel

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 01:16:19 AM

For me the decision is yours, why? If you want to earned  high then invest because as we observed bitcoin value is continue risen rapidly, so if you have more after one year how big if it is continue risen. But if you want slowly in can be also wait for your token until you become.

YouSeeMe  ♦   Bartcoin  ♦  Bartwallet
⚪ Infinite Possibilities ⚪
Pre-sale on Feb, 18
Fujiati

Activity: 664
Merit: 112

Ethernity CLOUD

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 01:21:41 AM

do not waste your chance to become a successful investor, meneleu let alone? immediately invest your bitcoin, and you will be the lucky one in bitcoin because the bitcoin price will be higher.

Gemma mae

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 01:22:21 AM

For me i will invest on my bitcoin for me to earn more money and it is a fastest way for you to earn more money.if you can't invest you have to wait more time for you to earn.
Bitcoinismylife12345

Activity: 231

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 01:26:38 AM

Doing a long term investment is a good idea, on top of that, bitcoin price is continously increasing day by day/year by year and has the potential to grow more in the near future. Investing in bitcoin as long as you can give you a great profit. But you also must have a good strategies, patience and do some researches. Bitcoin price experience a lot this past few days and maybe also next year, but this cryptocurrency always find its way to rise and be more valuable/powerful. Even you will invest in bitcoin in its current price now, I can guarantee you that you can get a great amount of profit in the future.
Manc89

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 01:28:05 AM

If you wish to invest in bitcoin, you should not wait to invest.
Beacuse earlier you invest then it is better. Just remember that earlier is  good time to invest but waiting is needed to get best price.
Bitcoincole

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 01:50:29 AM

Beacuse earlier you invest then it is better. Just remember that earlier is  good time to invest but waiting is needed to get best price.

You should invest on bitcoin right now as of this time because the price is lower than they other past few weeks. It is good to invest in a long term investment because you never know in the next year possibility the price speculation would reach up to 20,000 USD if you can buy at this time.
genology

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 01:56:31 AM

Do some research about bitcoin. It is because all investments have huge risks associated with it. My advice is invest in other sources also, not only Bitcoin.

E l i g m a           AI-driven and blockchain-based cognitive commerce platform     
│| ███████████ |│    JOIN PRESALE   ★  March 20th  ★     │| ██████████ |│
WHITEPAPER      FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM      TWITTER      LINKEDIN      MEDIUM
Red Fire

Activity: 189
Merit: 28

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 02:02:44 AM

You should buy bitcoins now than regret it later. You can invest the half of bitcoins in a good option of investment but make sure if it will failled or not you can still get some. Then the other half you can hold it for a while if you want to grow your bitcoin withouth doing anything.
Celebrity

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 02:06:43 AM

You should invest on bitcoin right now as of this time because the price is lower than they other past few weeks. It is good to invest in a long term investment because you never know in the next year possibility the price speculation would reach up to 20,000 USD if you can buy at this time.

Waiting is not the solution in bitcoin. If you wanna drop into bitcoin, no need for waiting more and more while the market is creating a different equilibrium for itself. You gotta get in there and try to solve the system with your knowledge.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: