Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 09:31:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I Wait or Invest On Bitcoin?  (Read 12835 times)
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 12:26:43 PM

I am newbie on bitcoin, recently introduced with the community. I have seen a lot of positive feedback about bitcoin investment. I am not interested do business or trade on market. I want to used it for long term investment only. Some people suggested me anytime is good for invest on bitcoin but I want to do it wisely. If you have some idea of the market and analysis kindly do it for me.

bitcoin prices are currently down, maybe this is the right time if you want to invest in bitcoin because bitcoin prices may go back up
It doesn't matter for what is the price right now because if you are investing for a long term investment then there is nothing to worry about because you can have a great future with your bitcoin investment if you will go for long term rather than waiting for a great result on the short term investment.
alisafox2017

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 12:33:21 PM

Do not wait, the more you watch those who earn on bitcoin, the harder it will be to earn on it afterwards, so do not expect - even buy a little and you will still be profitable. Wink
pinkliar

Activity: 262
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 12:36:10 PM

If you do not invest now in bitcoin you will be full or regret to what could have been. Many new people to bitcoin will probably never own one bitcoin but its better to have some than none.
having some opportunity of making investment then go for it there is nothing wrong with that if you have the opportunity but if you dont have anything to invest for then working in campaign save some and you will have take for it cause what was the thing that we need to avoid is the regret of ignoring it if you have a chance.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
luigidosado

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 02:34:39 PM

Should I invest in bitcoin? Yes. Bitcoin as time goes by, continue to increase its demand. More and more people discover bitcoin. Infrastructures around bitcoin continue to increase too. More and more altcoins and companies uses bitcoin for payments for the promotion of their campaign. Should I wait? Yes. In order to get your maximum desired profit, you have to wait/monitor btc value from time to time. The fluctuation of value helps you buy bitcoin in a cheaper price.

buiting

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 02:38:01 PM

Should I invest in bitcoin? Yes. Bitcoin as time goes by, continue to increase its demand. More and more people discover bitcoin. Infrastructures around bitcoin continue to increase too. More and more altcoins and companies uses bitcoin for payments for the promotion of their campaign. Should I wait? Yes. In order to get your maximum desired profit, you have to wait/monitor btc value from time to time. The fluctuation of value helps you buy bitcoin in a cheaper price.

No, you must invest more in altcoin, bitcoin unstable and can happen crash any time.

Neo is better  Cool Cool

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Chrisjay29

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 02:46:30 PM

I am newbie on bitcoin, recently introduced with the community. I have seen a lot of positive feedback about bitcoin investment. I am not interested do business or trade on market. I want to used it for long term investment only. Some people suggested me anytime is good for invest on bitcoin but I want to do it wisely. If you have some idea of the market and analysis kindly do it for me.
    Wait tell bitcoin price fall... then buy bitcoin maybe in a few week or day bitcoin will rise and multi ple your money.
Thats all bitcoin user do... maybe a long term but it worth
mjnick01

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 03:05:49 PM

for beginners like me better camping or wait for investment because I do not have enough savings or budget
Do not let the company wait any longer but to invest and get rid of scams
cupok

Activity: 7

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 03:34:09 PM

Actually I just joined into bitcoin, I heard from new neighbors and I was interested to join, then I tried to create a bitcoin account and started to open the site "Bitcointalk" after I tried it well enough to invest, I chose to start from now.
jake zyrus

Activity: 798
Merit: 121

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 03:59:29 PM

Waiting is not need now to invest in bitcoin and people keep on investing in bitcoin and fain profit. If peopel invest in bitcoin now people will get profit in comming future as bitcoin is accepted to reach heights in prices in comming future.
Yes invest now for future, invest and trading bitcoin now is good source of income because the value of bitcoin is increasing so high now. If you invest now make your future secure and financially stable

Danglen1010

Activity: 230
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 04:05:20 PM

my brother told me its better to invest bitcoin .. because they going high currentcy
Filfil

Activity: 333
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 04:07:45 PM

If you asked this question five yesrs ago - most of people would say no, so I would not trust to opinion of majority now man Smiley

jaggijagjit

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 04:11:51 PM

Bitcoin price is already very higher side. May be its price is very voletile and this is not a right time to buy bitcoin. Wait for buy bitcoin invest your money in alt coins.

▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀ ▄ ▀    GORECRUIT    ▀ ▄ ▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▀▀
▬▬   ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE FOR HR BASED ON BLOCKCHAIN   ▬▬
Whitepaper   Telegram   [  Pre-Sale 》 24th October  ]   Facebook   Twitter
dillo666

Activity: 79

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 04:18:42 PM

I think you should wait until next drop.
It may fall abruptly as it has been raised.

❍ Treon ❍ │▌▌▌  TwitterTelegram  │▌▌▌ ❍ Treon ❍
Utilities payments made  simple
███ Telecom, Electricity, Gas and Water  ███
MRN94

Activity: 20

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 04:30:11 PM

No, you must invest more in altcoin, bitcoin unstable and can happen crash any time.

Neo is better  Cool Cool

Investing in bitcoin is much profitable as it is because of bitcoin that other cryptos are in business. Bitcoin was the first crypto currency to hit the market. It has since made a sizable growth and has guaranteed high returns. Even now it is $16,434 per bitcoin. I suggest the best time to invest is when the price drops a little bit... Invest then. And sell as soon as it goes back up...
Md Faysal

Activity: 154
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 04:52:44 PM

If you want your bitcoin to get higher in value, while waiting you should also invest. Because eventually as soon as the value of bitcoin increase you 'll benefit from that. When the price of start to rise you can make a safe before the price correction. So here investment are safe.
Bohxz M4p4gm4h4l25

Activity: 339
Merit: 120

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 04:55:32 PM

Waiting is not need now to invest in bitcoin and people keep on investing in bitcoin and fain profit. If peopel invest in bitcoin now people will get profit in comming future as bitcoin is accepted to reach heights in prices in comming future.

Well you have a point , but look if you are capable in doing the same thing why not? I believd for a person to be successful he or she must be resourceful when it come to the financial sourxes that he or she can obtain.
MJG24

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 05:06:35 PM

For a newbie, perhaps taking things slow on investing is more recommended. Just hold your Bitcoins money for a few months or so before withdrawing them.
Ponzi Shame

Activity: 154
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 05:14:39 PM

If you continue to wait, the price may be higher, since you want as a long-term investment, then do not care about the current price, the direct purchase of long-term hold on the line.
jilani

Activity: 244

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 05:53:17 PM

Last week Bitcoin touched more than $17000 i think.But i heard BTC will be crossed $20,000 in this month December.I recommended this is great time in investment.Because in 2018 BTC will be special for everyone.
saharsh89

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 06:02:21 PM

You would never know when to invest, that is why it makes sense to start now with small amounts and keep investing every month. This is how investing should in general be done for any asset. This will reduce the risk for you and you may stand to gain despite short term volatility.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: