Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 07:21:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I Wait or Invest On Bitcoin?  (Read 12833 times)
haster100

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 11:58:03 AM

Sometimes waiting too much, takes away the opportunity that is available. So, be reasonable, but at the same time it is vital to be active. A person who finds balance, one who has achieved success! So, find the balance, and success will be in your pocket.
kerjakuat

Activity: 346
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 11:59:36 AM

you should hold bitcoin as the downfall seem to recovering again now..just watch the next year will it going rise and rise again.

[   N O M I N E X   ]        EXCHANGE       ◥        telegram      facebook      twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)         in         T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
luigidosado

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 12:15:35 PM

When you talk about investments, you also talk about time. It is necessary to wait when it comes to your investments specially in bitcoin. Bitcoin's value continue to increase and in order to get the maximum profit that you want, you have to monitor its value from time to time which requires a lot of patience and time.

hybie22

Activity: 127

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 02:40:54 PM

If I'm in your position I would like to invest in for a paid to wait for a bitcoin salary because of what you wait for it to wait, it's better to invest
Creepings

Activity: 546
Merit: 257

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 02:45:45 PM

If I'm in your position I would like to invest in for a paid to wait for a bitcoin salary because of what you wait for it to wait, it's better to invest

I think I will be investing too since bitcoin is currently dumping right now, it is the chance to buy a cheap bitcoin, you do not need to wait for some time and think that it might dump more since there will be a lot of other people who are willing to buy it at a cheap price. If that happen, I think that you will regret that you did not invest to it earlier.
shritin1707

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 03:04:48 PM

Yes, I believe you should invest in Bitcoin.  But when I say invest, I don't just mean obtaining some bitcoins and holding on to them, only to sell them at a profit later.  I mean investing by spending time and energy learning, discussing, using, coding, and enquiring about Bitcoin.  The arrival of Bitcoin as a new financial technology heralds a time for us all to consider deeply what gives anything value, and why we do (or don't) use a form of money for a given exchange of goods/services in various circumstances, and why we have money in the first place.
NyLymZbl

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 03:11:37 PM

If you are waiting for a good timing to invest in Bitcoin, now is the most accurate time to buy Bitcoin because its price has dropped. If you buy Btc at a cheaper price, you have a great chance of getting a good profit when bitcoin increases by 50% from its current price of $14 thousand. I feel so sorry now because I did not buy it when it fell yesterday's $12k.
Vatimins

Activity: 987
Merit: 289

Blue0x.com

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 01:03:17 AM

If you are waiting for a good timing to invest in Bitcoin, now is the most accurate time to buy Bitcoin because its price has dropped. If you buy Btc at a cheaper price, you have a great chance of getting a good profit when bitcoin increases by 50% from its current price of $14 thousand. I feel so sorry now because I did not buy it when it fell yesterday's $12k.

Great advice and observations. It is such a good thing to see that not all of the people who are new to the cryoto world are stupid amd blindly investing in something to do not have idea about. Great job knowing your basics man. And don't worry. Because opportunities here in the crypto world always do come and go, if you missed one, that doesn't mean you are already too late. Just continue to learn more. There are soany things in the crypto world than just bitcoin. Try to study more and you will see that opportunities to gain profits here in the crypto world are unlimited. You just need to have better experience and good knowlege about things here. Goodluck man.

░░           ▒░     
      ░▒▓▓░           ░▒▒░░░ 
   ▒▓▓██▒░              ▒▓▒▒▒▒
 ▓█▓▓█▒                 ▒▒░░▒▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░              ░▒▒▒░░ ▒
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓█▒
   ░▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░
       ░▒█▓▓█████▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒▒░  
        ░██████▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒    
         ███▓▓▓░░▒▓▓▓▒▓▓▒    
         ░██▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒░░   
           ▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▒░░    
             ▒▒▒▒▓▓▒░
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
plaintiff77

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 01:11:59 AM

You dont need to wait as of thi moment all you need to do is to invest now its because the bitcoin value drops so if you buy bitcoin in a cheaper price you will be able to have a chance to earn big and get rich.Although bitcoin price is volatile so you need to invest now before its too late.If their is a chance then grab that chance or never.
Invester

Activity: 646
Merit: 252

PNNV.COM Live bitcoin price monitor

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 01:28:16 AM

I am newbie on bitcoin, recently introduced with the community. I have seen a lot of positive feedback about bitcoin investment. I am not interested do business or trade on market. I want to used it for long term investment only. Some people suggested me anytime is good for invest on bitcoin but I want to do it wisely. If you have some idea of the market and analysis kindly do it for me.

Anytime is actually a good time to invest in Bitcoin. It will not be a problem as when specifically for as long as you are planning to hold for a long time. But if you really want to save some little amount of Bitcoin then you may wait for a low point of its value before buying. I think right now, the price of Bitcoin is already at $12,000 or a little more. This is too low already and you will be able to acquire a much bigger amount with your investment.

████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PNNV.com..>..Live BTCitcoin Monitor.
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Deathgamer

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 02:22:25 AM

As we all notice right now bitcoin price drops so its a big opportunity to those people who have alot of money to invest in bitcoin right now because the price drops so that they can be able to earn big and get rich.Dont wait for the value of bitcoin to increase since its value is volatile so that you wont regret that you dont invest now.
Hypnosis00

Activity: 2366
Merit: 342

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 02:43:46 AM

As we all notice right now bitcoin price drops so its a big opportunity to those people who have alot of money to invest in bitcoin right now because the price drops so that they can be able to earn big and get rich.Dont wait for the value of bitcoin to increase since its value is volatile so that you wont regret that you dont invest now.
You have a good point. Since the price of bitcoin already drop then it is an opportunity for other people to just buy bitcoin and hold it for long term since the price is on sale and it is a good opportunity to get into when you want a good price to get in and you want cheaper bitcoin to grab. You should not just wait because you should buy bitcoin now because it is on a holiday sale.
dimonstration

Activity: 2604
Merit: 668

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 02:50:32 AM

You have a good point. Since the price of bitcoin already drop then it is an opportunity for other people to just buy bitcoin and hold it for long term since the price is on sale and it is a good opportunity to get into when you want a good price to get in and you want cheaper bitcoin to grab. You should not just wait because you should buy bitcoin now because it is on a holiday sale.

some are taking and grab this kind of opportunity to buy bitcoin cause we see that there is some dump price of it and and in the last few days we see that bitcoin can reach in the a very high price so having this great opportunity taking this is their way to have it and hold this coin for a long term.

smile1218

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 03:52:46 AM

I am newbie on bitcoin, recently introduced with the community. I have seen a lot of positive feedback about bitcoin investment. I am not interested do business or trade on market. I want to used it for long term investment only. Some people suggested me anytime is good for invest on bitcoin but I want to do it wisely. If you have some idea of the market and analysis kindly do it for me.

I think you should study first the concept of bitcoin before you invest. If you think you have a wider knowledge now and you have enough money to invest then go for it. Just make sure you do know the risk you are taking so that you will not regret in the end.

triciaa478

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 04:38:29 AM

Wait for what? You are already late to the party. Yet you can still make your cake from it. If you have any disposable income you can afford to lose, I will advise you to start accumulating bitcoin and as your aim is to keep it for a longer term, you might profit from price appreciation in the future. Early this year, BTC was trading around $6000 and you can see that now is within 13000- 19000 $ range.
triads

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 04:46:53 AM

Agreed... the first rule of investing is to buy when others are panicking. You have to be contrarian. That would mean that now is a decent time to buy. The large drop over the last week has taken a great deal of the over-bought condition out of the market. If you've been on the fence until now, it's time to put some of that money to work.

That said, don't just drop all your liquidity into BTC. Break your cash into tranches... at least 3 equal segments. Buy in 1 portion now and hold the rest in cash. Start watching other alternatives like Ethereum (which hasn't dropped nearly as much, by the way). Buy on dips.
mejalipat

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 05:08:19 AM

I think you can invest now do not wait too long because if prices rise again then you will miss and too late to be able to get a profit
niemsarkar

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 05:34:53 AM

You should invest now for profits you may wait some days to sell bitcoin because now bitcoin price are falling down.
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 06:37:26 AM

As of now the price of the bitcoin decreasing and the price is 14k dollars so It's better if you buy bitcoin now becuse last weeks the price is 19k dollars and maybe after few weeks or next it will increase again and become 19k dollars or 20k dollars. To those people have bitcoin better if you hold your bitcoin and don't sell it because if you sell it and once increase you lose some profit.
parassinghal

Activity: 210

A BLOCKCHAIN SOLUTION TO DISRUPT TRADE FINANCE

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 06:43:04 AM

Since the bitcoin's value is increased a lot but recently its value is little down. So yes you can invest in bitcoin because its value will definitely increase in future.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: