Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 08:50:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I Wait or Invest On Bitcoin?  (Read 12835 times)
tempebacem

Activity: 161
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 09:02:48 PM

Should I wait or Invest in Bitcoin, Why wait for me to start investing in bitcoin now do not wait if you can start now. The best way to do this is to invest, invest because of the bitcoin price hike from day to day. And then I will benefit for it.
yrreg ger

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 09:06:53 PM

Anytime is good time to buy BTC if you have faith on it and willing to hold it long time.
If just short time, maybe need to be good at day trade first.
I think no, there is right time to buy a bitcoin, the price is totally huge and it is not affordable in ordinary people. Since the price is volatile there is a time that bitcoin was dump, and it is the right time to buy because we always encounter the big decreasing and recover easily and pass the previous high price.
teddyktl

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 09:15:50 PM

I think you should change your directions into ETH, with the better potiental and more advantages than Bitcoin because it was born lately.
teddyktl

Activity: 29

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 09:23:38 PM

Seems like you're really confusing about how Bitcoin worked. Bitcoin isn't waiting for anyone, if you choose them, they choose you. I never saw anyone was disappointed about Bitcoin, only people who was disappointed because they don't invest in Bitcoin.
ozgurgungor3

Activity: 7

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 10:10:45 PM

Just buy it   Wink
atetess

Activity: 305

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 11:17:22 PM

I am also confused and have fear of losing my money because btc is so expensive and i have some fear that what if my investment will not work well and my investment will not become successful.
Sometimes, i am thinking of waiting until btc price down.

gwaposakon

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 11:24:41 PM

It dependa on you if you want to wait or you want to invest, but for me, i prefer that, i will invest.
Nunman

Activity: 6

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 12:18:30 AM

Bitcoin price day by day so increasing. So I hope, today is the perfect time to invest in bitcoin.
Kevondo

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 05:03:51 PM

you should quickly invest in Bitcoin, the prices and investors who invest their assets in Bitcoin will grow fast in the future, don't be late..
If you are having enough money that you can afford investing in bitcoin and along with it, if you are having this much of knowledge that you think you will be able to do well in bitcoin, then you should get into this world by investing as much as you can without waiting for anything. I think of this present time to be the best time for investing of money as it can help you in having more bitcoins in less price.
Kamote_1102

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 05:39:51 PM

It's okay to invest in bitcoin, but i suggest you have to learn more about bitcoin first before investing.instead of waiting, why not join in a campaign so that you could earn money. And when you already know the ups and downs of bitcoin. Then, it might be the time to invest in bitcoin.but be careful because there's a lot of hacker and scammer bitcoin. So don't make decisions or invest in something if you are in doubt.because it might be fraud or some people may just want to fool you

regnidorhcs

Activity: 173
Merit: 19

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 05:46:39 PM

I am newbie on bitcoin, recently introduced with the community. I have seen a lot of positive feedback about bitcoin investment. I am not interested do business or trade on market. I want to used it for long term investment only. Some people suggested me anytime is good for invest on bitcoin but I want to do it wisely. If you have some idea of the market and analysis kindly do it for me.
I don't think you should wait anymore because time is very precious here in bitcoin. Instead of waiting, you should just start investing right away so that you can keep up on avoiding missing the opportunity to earn large profit from bitcoin. It is more beneficial if you start earlier here in bitcoin but still it will depend on how you think you can earn large amount of profit in here.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
████ █     CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY █ ████
Shinze

Activity: 13

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 05:59:30 PM

I am newbie on bitcoin, recently introduced with the community. I have seen a lot of positive feedback about bitcoin investment. I am not interested do business or trade on market. I want to used it for long term investment only. Some people suggested me anytime is good for invest on bitcoin but I want to do it wisely. If you have some idea of the market and analysis kindly do it for me.
If you are familiar with investing in crypto before then this is a good time to invest in btc. But investing is not easy. You can invest a small amount to get acquainted.
BlackBeauty

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 06:13:51 PM

If you are familiar with investing in crypto before then this is a good time to invest in btc. But investing is not easy. You can invest a small amount to get acquainted.
Bitcoin will very beneficial for you if you invest in this forum because its price going to increase fast, if you have extra money for investment so you can invest and I'm sure you will get good profit but if you have no money so first of all you earn from bitcoin and then invest money.
Ma Nancy

Activity: 105

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 01:54:05 PM

If you wait to the bitcoin's price to raise up is good and investing is a little risky but still good because you will get more profit.
batman12345

Activity: 51

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 03:57:30 PM

Many things must be learned before you invest in bitcoin. First of all you must understand how the bitcoin itself works. Here it is rather difficult to learn on youtube "how bitcoin works". Once you understand maybe you can invest bitcoin in small. Once your knowledge increases you realize there are many other coins like bitcoin like eth, etc, dash, xrp,

still much to learn with the concept of bitcoin.
Lintel

Activity: 638
Merit: 300

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 04:06:46 PM

Waiting is not need now to invest in bitcoin and people keep on investing in bitcoin and fain profit. If peopel invest in bitcoin now people will get profit in comming future as bitcoin is accepted to reach heights in prices in comming future.

Invest I think because for me I believe that bitcoin will.only increase its price double . I mean as we can see we started only in how many dollars,for example, me I started bitcoin a year ago with only 400usd the price of bitcoin but now it reaches to its peak 17 ans above and speculation is it will increase more and more as time goes by. So invest for yoyr future.
MetalGear

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 04:15:14 PM

Waiting is not need now to invest in bitcoin and people keep on investing in bitcoin and fain profit. If peopel invest in bitcoin now people will get profit in comming future as bitcoin is accepted to reach heights in prices in comming future.
You do not need to wait and just invest now and earn high profit in the near future. On the the other hand, bitcoin is a good investment where you can make high profit and more money. Do not hesitate to invest in bitcoin. Just invest and become rich in the near future.
Prem.Soorajpaul

Activity: 199
Merit: 100

0xB911101025014BfCaA3B17BC7683C0817489bB28

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 04:27:16 PM

you can invest in bitcoin but make sure don't invest all your money in one shot. Please invest with some discipline like invest in small chunks with different interval so that you can average it out. Right now, bitcoin is very volatile, only those can average it will get a good return in coming years.

Magkirap

Activity: 896
Merit: 267

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 04:38:16 PM

Invest now,if you invest early you get more profit in future. There is lot of investors now in bitcoin they want to become successful in future. Many people want to become financially stable in there future that's why they join in bitcoin. In bitcoin you have future.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
raaaj202

Activity: 8

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 04:29:30 AM

If you really want to invest on bitcoin, you should better buy it on a lower price then wait until it priced up. Bitcoin is the greatest cryptocurrency so no doubt on investing on it. Everytime I am seeing bitcoin's price chart, I can see the increasing price rate so it is good to invest on bitcoin but if you are going to invest on bitcoin better to start now.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: