Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 02:00:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I Wait or Invest On Bitcoin?  (Read 12835 times)
piter66

Activity: 294
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 04:28:43 AM

Buy now definitely, When bitcoins was $600 people said wait, when it hit $1000 people said wait, people will tell you to wait for a drop but bitcoins will rise more and more and you wont invest
ranman09

Activity: 756
Merit: 112

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 04:45:33 AM

I am newbie on bitcoin, recently introduced with the community. I have seen a lot of positive feedback about bitcoin investment. I am not interested do business or trade on market. I want to used it for long term investment only. Some people suggested me anytime is good for invest on bitcoin but I want to do it wisely. If you have some idea of the market and analysis kindly do it for me.

Bitcoin dropped its price recently so as with most investments its good time to buy. Just be mindful though that it might go down more as people who invested in bitcoin at highs are now selling.
zzxswqq

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 05:04:51 AM

Yes, it has falled to $14000, good  time to invest before it’s late and you’ll miss out on the moon to $25k
balakang00

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

Platform for Investing in Cryptocurrency and ICOs

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 05:17:10 AM

I am the same as you are in bitcoin once upon a time. I was a newbie back then and I only wanted to invest and do not think about having business but it turned out the bitcoin is a very good instrument in exploring the community. You can do campaigns and then earn more tokens. It is quite uncertain on the value but is surely has more positive sides than the negative.

Pandacomel

Activity: 119
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 05:31:56 AM

No more waiting,i think we should invest in bitcoin now before the prices of the bitcoin dropdown.But the prices of bitcoin quite not sure for now,because it still not maintain.Better you save the btc,where to know suddenly the prices of the btc skyrocket in this 2018.We didn't know that,so better we take places to invest it now.
rashhaqe

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 10:09:43 AM

i am recently add with the community. I have seen a lot of positive opportunity about bitcoin investment. I am  interested trade on  bitcoin market.
If you have  some positive idea of the market .
kilwaXX

Activity: 34

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 10:12:49 AM

some say that in 2018 the value of BTC will drop and in 2019 will rise again so do your math :p
fabrizoc

Activity: 386

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 07:27:02 AM

I am newbie on bitcoin, recently introduced with the community. I have seen a lot of positive feedback about bitcoin investment. I am not interested do business or trade on market. I want to used it for long term investment only. Some people suggested me anytime is good for invest on bitcoin but I want to do it wisely. If you have some idea of the market and analysis kindly do it for me.
For me I will wait for the right time when to sell my bitcoin. As for now I will still working hard in order to earn more bitcoins and then I will save them until the time its price and value will be in higher level maybe that is the time I will sell some of it then save the rest.
this is what some of the best thing to do for the way on how some of us may able to take for the way on how we are able to save for what are the best in the future and there is no such a right time for when you investing but the way on how you may buy this is depends on.
We all know that bitcoin is the future of money and it is also the best investment tool. I think that it is very simple to make profits out of it. All you need to do is just simply invest in it and then do nothing. Even in this way, a person can increase his capital in a dramatic way.

He just needs to hold on his coin for a long time. Bitcoin tends to or is gaining value at a very fast speed. I think, one must invest into bitcoin as soon as the idea appears in his mind.

athanz88

Activity: 476
Merit: 359

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 06:13:08 PM

Well I'm a newbie too. What you re saying is right, if you want to do it wisely then you need to read the market. But there is thing you need to know about bitcoin, the market is too volatile, some time it can goes high and some time it can goes down really low. So the best thing to do is invest on bitcoin, remember your buying price, then just hold on till the price going up to the price that you like. Because it cant be predicted when the price will be drop.
Xenoph0bia

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 06:29:16 PM
Last edit: January 08, 2018, 06:40:00 PM by Xenoph0bia

I think bitcoin has a lot of potential to grow and looking at the current growth trends,profits in the long run are certain.Bitcoin is gaining popularity day by day.I think in four years bitcoin will reach around $50000.Bitcoin has a tremendous amount of potential to grow and you can expect good amount of growth from it in the future.It is the most stable and has wider acceptance spectrum than any other cryptocurrency available in the market right now.
cryptopussies

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

HEXCASH - Decentralized Fun

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 06:46:21 PM

If you planned your BTC,well theres no specific time for your entry just wait the market to bleed and thats your perfect time.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
Aileen C.

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 06:52:45 PM

Got some point for that. Well, if you plan to invest, you must be knowledgeable on monitoring the market or  you should also study techniques, learn and observe and if things goes well , its time to invest. 😊
If you planned your BTC,well theres no specific time for your entry just wait the market to bleed and thats your perfect time.
shintosai

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 07:13:56 PM

and it seems that bleeding will continue for this week so keep buying while the value are still going down, after this week we can expect recovering
again, and if resistance got break out then the value will jumped high again just like what happen last year. so better to hold now.

senin

Activity: 938
Merit: 137

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:04:11 AM

When investing in bitcoin, it is necessary to proceed from the fact that it gradually grows in price after a certain time. Therefore, in general, the delay in investing in it leads to the fact that you buy bitcoin is already more expensive and, thus, potentially losing some of your possible profit. However, before investing, it is still necessary to consider at what price phase is bitcoin, given its volatility. That is, if bitcoin is on the rise, you can wait a bit for it to go down in value to make its investment. If it is not at the stage of growth, then, of course, it must be bought.
teejayrichard2

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:21:08 AM

you dont wait to invest in bitcoin. while you waiting others are taking the opportunity and investing. invest what you can now because bitcoin has great potentials and will definitely rise as time goes by. Invest while you have the opportunity now at the present rate.
mabell943

Activity: 590
Merit: 258

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:37:09 AM

Based on these two options the best way to do is to invest. Investing is a process to have a good future.
Gout is your needed once you enter in this activity since you are taking all risk that may happen and as the change of all that things they will assured you that you will be one benefit from this in future.
ace4549

Activity: 699
Merit: 438

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:45:50 AM

That is the number one problem that the aged people or the baby boomers generation worrying about.
They are afraid since they think they are too old for that which is not true. The company of bitcoin welcomes all people in the society whether you are young or old as long as you have legal capacity for that.
SameerSony

Activity: 211

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:16:48 AM

I think waiting is not need in bitcoin.Investing in bitcoin is very good. Bitcoin has great potential,sure shot you get profit from it.
BlasterS

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 04:37:58 PM

Based on my personal experience I will suggest to choose the option that telling to that you should invest in bitcoin. Investing is bitcoin is a wonderful thing will help you achieve your goals or dreams in life.
The company of bitcoins gives a instant income to all investors at the most convenient way so you can earn money without working hard for it.
laravuemaster

Activity: 378

When Football meets Crypto

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 04:40:09 PM

If you really have a good amount of capital to invest on cryptocurrency then i highly suggest hat you invest as early as you can because most of the people are getting a lot of profit by holding their coin for a very long time.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: