Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 05:54:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I Wait or Invest On Bitcoin?  (Read 12833 times)
bigboss2

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

https://bwex.co/

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 04:49:21 PM

I am newbie on bitcoin, recently introduced with the community. I have seen a lot of positive feedback about bitcoin investment. I am not interested do business or trade on market. I want to used it for long term investment only. Some people suggested me anytime is good for invest on bitcoin but I want to do it wisely. If you have some idea of the market and analysis kindly do it for me.

You should invest in Bitcoin now, or it will be too late to invest.

In the past few time Bitcoin has come back from the skyscrapping heights, so it's good now to invest in it.

In the coming future also Bitcoin will see a good increase in its price according to trends and market analysis.

s31joemhar

Activity: 602
Merit: 258

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 03:36:50 PM

In my opinion, this is the best time to invest in Bitcoin. Remember that to buy low and sell high the Bitcoins. This is the best time because bitcoin is still low.
malourdesesmores07

Activity: 72

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 10:26:43 AM

You should invest in bitcoin and wait for the value to rise. Bitcoin is very good investment that everyone's benefited on it. Its not too late to invest now.
DAN29

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 10:29:31 AM

You should know that there are no long term investment safe in Bitcoin world, all the invest way has it own risk so if you are just a newbie I think you just need to hold all your Bitcoin for few years,  it's also a investment way but it's safest way
isomoyes

Activity: 327

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 10:39:22 AM

Is it time to invest  Huh Of course 😊 best time right now .Bitcoin price right now low and it's the best time for invest. In the future it will be more valuable price because we know still bitcoin increase the price.
Chainblock

Activity: 168
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 01:51:34 PM

I think wait is not solution if you want to earn some bitcoin now. Just invest bitcoin now and earn some profit. Don't think about what happen next, success can't come to you if you're not go to take them. Just buy bitcoin and make some chances that you can earn some profits.
s31joemhar

Activity: 602
Merit: 258

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 06:38:10 PM

You should invest in bitcoin once you are interested since you are starting a new journey towards to success.
Bitcoin is currency that you cannot resist from the benefits that it will provide. You should start now to gain more profits in future.
bitman33

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 06:58:28 PM

No one knows how much Bitcoin will increase in value long term or if it will crash in short term. It is a risky investment so only invest what you can afford to lose.
Jian_Liux

Activity: 430
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 07:02:44 PM

this is the time to invest bitcoin in my opinion, Bitcoin can be invested at any time. The potential of bitcoin is very large. More places have announced the acceptance of Bitcoin payments. I think the bitcoin price will go up. Bitcoin changes our lives. The Bitcoin era is coming.
Ponzi Shame

Activity: 154
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 07:06:32 PM

Based on the bitcoin price exchange, I think the best option to choose is to buy and invest in bitcoin.
The market value slowly strikes down through this we can be able to buy more bitcoin at lower price and wait the perfect time to withdraw it. Through this we can earn more money without exerting too much effort for it.
richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:40:52 AM

I suggest you must buy bitcoin now, because bitcoin price is now on its dip and might come back on upcoming months. If you're hesitant to buy bitcoin now, you may also do your own research regarding with bitcoin price volatility. I hope this may help Smiley
caaaaaaaattleah

Activity: 54

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:06:07 AM

Waiting is a waste of time it will only give you regrets in the future for not investing on bitcoin earlier. I know a lot of people who are regretting not investing on bitcoin when they first encounter it, tho bitcoin price is unstable it is more likely going up.
asu
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1135

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:25:43 AM

Much better to invest in bitcoin. Its a first way to beome success in your life. Just take a risk.  Being an investor just like being a wiser in terms of handling money. If you will invest you can get high profit from it.  Its like you can earn and save more using bitcoin. A partial capital to buy bitcoin and get a high profit.  Bitcoin will really helps you a lot.

███████████████████████████
██    ▀█████████████▀    ██
██      ▀████▀████▀      ██
███▄    ▄██▀   ▀██▄    ▄███
█████▄▄██▀  ▄▄▄  ▀██▄▄█████
███████▀    ███    ▀███████
██████               ██████
███████▄    ███    ▄███████
████▀ ▀██▄  ▀▀▀  ▄██▀ ▀████
████▀   ▀██▄   ▄██▀   ▀████
██▀   ▄▄ ▄███▄███▄ ▄▄   ▀██
██▄ ▄█████████████████▄ ▄██
..Duelbits..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██ ▄▄▄▄ ███████████ ▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █ ▄▄▄▄ ███████ ▄▄▄▄ █ ██
██ ▀ █ ▄▄▄▄ ███ ▄▄▄▄ █ ▀ ██
████ ▀ █  █ ███ █  █ ▀ ████
██████ ▀▀▀▀ ███ ▀▀▀▀ ██████
██▄ ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ ▄██
██▄██████▌▐▀▄▀▄▀▌▐██████▄██
██▀▀▀████ █▄▀▄▀▄█ ████▀▀▀██
█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄█████
███████▌▐█████████▌▐███████
██▄▄▄▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▄▄▄██
█████████████████▀██ ██▀███
██████████████████▄███▄████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██ ██████ ▐█████▌ █ ██ █ ██
██ █▀▄▄▀█ ▐▀▄▄▄▀▌ ██▄▄██ ██
██ █▄▀▀▄█ ▐▄▀▀▀▄▌ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██ ██████ ▐█████▌ ██████ ██
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀███████████
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█ ███████████
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ █▀▄▀███████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ██▄████████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ████▀▄▀████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ███ ███ ███ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ████▄▀▄████ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ ████████▀██ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ ███████▄▀▄█ ██
██▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
█████▀▄▄███████████▄▄▀█████
████ █████████████████ ████
███ ███████████████████ ███
██ █████████████████████ ██
██ █████████████████████ ██
██ ████████████   ██████ ██
███ ███████████   █████ ███
████ █████████████████ ████
█████▄▀▀███████████▀▀▄█████
████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄████████
██ ▄▄▄▀▀███████████▀▀▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▄▀███████▀▄█████ ██
███▄▀█████▄▀███▀▄█████▀▄███
█████▄▀█████▄▀██████▀▄█████
███████▄▀█████▄▀██▀▄███████
█████████▄▀█████▄▀█████████
███▀▄▄▀▀▄██▄▀█████▄▀▀▄▀████
████ ██▄▀████▄▀███▀▄██ ████
████▀▄███▄▀▄███▄▀▄███▄▀████
██▀▄██▀▄▀▀█ ███ █▀▀▄▀██▄▀██
███▄▀▄████▄█████▄████▄▀▄███
LIVE SHOWS
SLOTS
BLACKJACK
  ROULETTE
  DUELS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
CASHBACK
██&██
RAKEBACK
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
...Register Now...
FH Hussin

Activity: 17

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 12:38:56 AM

I suggest you must buy bitcoin now, because bitcoin price is now on its dip and might come back on upcoming months. If you're hesitant to buy bitcoin now, you may also do your own research regarding with bitcoin price volatility. I hope this may help Smiley

Yes yes the time is now to buy it. This month is the time to collect and gain your btc amount.
anything9ce

Activity: 127
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:51:05 AM

i strongly believe its not time to shy away from investing in bitcoin just because of the decrease in value,i read about the history of bitcoin when its value was still in cent some investor stood strong with it and when the value increased it was amazing. it time to invest in bitcoin
benteng

Activity: 34

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:05:40 AM

When we plan to buy or invest in bitcoin, one think to see is the present price level, previous price and forecast future price.
Looking at the price this month, may be the best time for us to invest. The lower price we buy, the bigger opportunity to obtain profit in the near future because price will go up again due to high demand on bitcoin.
yuyuchain

Activity: 102
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:55:25 AM

I think now is the best time to buy bitcoin, and now the price has dropped very low, and now will be more profitable start, but still have to do to continue to decline in the psychological preparation.
christina30

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:11:01 AM

I am newbie on bitcoin, recently introduced with the community. I have seen a lot of positive feedback about bitcoin investment. I am not interested do business or trade on market. I want to used it for long term investment only. Some people suggested me anytime is good for invest on bitcoin but I want to do it wisely. If you have some idea of the market and analysis kindly do it for me.

This time bitcoin is on the best time to buy because he almosy reach the 6k $. Make a invest then we pray for bitcoin will recover to his price. If its gonna happen it wil be a huge great profit return. But for now we should invest and hold it...
Reyan

Activity: 92

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 06:52:07 AM

It is good for your future to buy bitcoin from panicking sellers who sell it at a discount rate. Once bitcoin rate increase will cause bitcoin price rise due to existence is very rate in the market. your invest immediately in bitcoin.
Cedie

Activity: 138
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 07:03:56 AM

I think this is not the world for you. If you want to be engaged in bitcoin you have to show some passion. It is not an investment if you do not check it oftenly because bitcoin is volatile you may have negative results. Many of the bitcoin users become successful because they risk intelligently, they do not depend solely on bitcoin, but they educate themselves so they could maximize their income.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: