Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 01:05:13 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I Wait or Invest On Bitcoin?  (Read 12833 times)
Dilladupak

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 11:54:16 AM

My opinion if you want to earn more profit, I can make an investment today, because the current price is cheap, so you will get a lot of profit in the long run, see bitcoin prices every day rise higher, especially with you, with Trade is very fast get more bitcoin.
Saimoon

Activity: 82
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 11:59:33 AM

If you want to invest in Bitcoin invest now.
Everything has its up and down. Bitcoin price may have fallen now but if you invest now you can make profit tommorow. Bitcoin is the ultimate crypto among all other crypto. If you want to invest just do it now. Waiting wouldn't be wise.
xiaohao111

Activity: 126
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 12:14:41 PM

I am newbie on bitcoin, recently introduced with the community. I have seen a lot of positive feedback about bitcoin investment. I am not interested do business or trade on market. I want to used it for long term investment only. Some people suggested me anytime is good for invest on bitcoin but I want to do it wisely. If you have some idea of the market and analysis kindly do it for me.
Now that you say you're investing in bitcoin for a long time, you don't have to think about it now. You can buy it now.
Most of the people here are optimistic about bitcoin, and they will tell you that you can invest now and don't have to wait. It's you who make the final decision.
gordeevaverona

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 03:56:24 PM

I think that everything depends on the exchange rate, it is better to wait if it is too expensive, and if you are in that period of time when it does not go off-scale, then take and invest
Offend

Activity: 65

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:00:52 PM

You should try other more accessible currencies such as BPS an ICO from bitpaction.com.
Bitpaction exchange is an evolutionary idea to further solve issues with existing trading exchange  in the crytoecosystem as exchange platform place a key role in block chain technology the need to evolve becomes imminent for development.
ICO date: 1-28/02/2018. BPS token symbol, 
1 BPS ≈ 0.0000282 BTC
1 BPS ≈ 0.00028275 ETH
You can visit the site for more details and whitepaper.
sergeykravcov177

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:31:11 PM

I think that the tzas jumps are present on the stock exchange and it is better to catch the moment when everything is fixed and take and take
luigidosado

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:38:51 PM

I am newbie on bitcoin, recently introduced with the community. I have seen a lot of positive feedback about bitcoin investment. I am not interested do business or trade on market. I want to used it for long term investment only. Some people suggested me anytime is good for invest on bitcoin but I want to do it wisely. If you have some idea of the market and analysis kindly do it for me.
If you really want to invest in bitcoin or in any kind of business it is the best for you to wait a little first. As an investor, you really want to get the biggest profit out of your investments, and that would only be possible if you invest at a very low price and sell it in a higher price. Due to bitcoin's volatile price and continuous changes in its value, you can monitor its price when its lowest which indicates a go signal for you to invest and when its price go higher and you think is enough, you can sell it so you can get your profit. Patience is key when it comes to investments.

panganib999

Activity: 1736
Merit: 589

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 04:41:36 PM

There is no need to wait for invest on bitcoin..

The simple work is,  if you want to invest just doing when the bitcoin price is going up you just trade it or otherwise just hold it until the price will get high before the price is change..

In more important is you must be watch the price of bitcoin in everyday for the reason is it can change in anytime..
It is true, we did not need to wait for an opportunity because bitcoin is an open opportunity itself where it could give as a chance to earn and to have a profit a soon as we used it and deal with bitcoin with the proper way. I think waiting is not necessary thing to do , yet we should all invest time on the leaning process so we could have a good future out of bitcoin.
GavenJack

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 05:18:56 PM

you should always invest at a low purchase price, so at this time, the time to buy is the best. do not think about anything and buy, you will not regret it

sudip76

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 05:24:11 PM

Yes you can. now is the good time to invest in bitcoin because now bitcoin price low incoming days bitcoin price will be rise. so if you want to invest in bitcoin then now you can buy some bitcoin and hold them for get good profit.
KrisAlex18

Activity: 742
Merit: 160

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 05:25:56 PM

Bitcoin is growing everyday so you should invest on it as soon as you can. You will miss a lot of things if you would wait for bitcoin to go high first before investing. Be smart and wise so that you can gain more benefits from it. Those who starts first on bitcoin enjoys the most since they are the ones who gets to experience the best things on it as they continue getting credits from it.
White Christmas

Activity: 882
Merit: 258

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 05:28:42 PM

you should always invest at a low purchase price, so at this time, the time to buy is the best. do not think about anything and buy, you will not regret it
When you are investing you must be prepared on the result of it eventhough it was postie or negative. Yes the perfect time to buy bitcoin was when it was in a low price because by that you can gain more profit if the bitcoin price pump. You just need to wait for it since bitcoin price was volatile so it change every second. Aside from that everyday is a great opportunity to buy bitcoin you only need to hold and wait until you get profit from it.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
voron84-05

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 06:45:08 PM

the main thing is to understand this:
Bitcoin is a venture investment and if you want to take it for a long period,
then the main thing is to decide to spend real money on it.
In order to understand when you need to take it, you just need to look at the graph for the last half year,
if the price is not at the top of the chart, but tends to go down, then we can safely take,
and most analyzes, as practice shows - divination and no more!
l0uisStanley

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 06:47:32 PM

For long term investment anytime is a good time because even if bitcoin is high, for sure the price will go higher in time so it's worth it
AfanasjevIur

Activity: 36

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:51:06 AM

I would recommend investing in a project kayas monitor project checked by me personally. Also you can write to the VKontakte group cryptomafia.
serverus

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:08:20 PM

Considering bitcoin value is continuously increasing It is best to grab the opportunity in investing in bitcoin while its price is still low. There are so many factor that will cause it price to spike again in the future. Bitcoin offers a big profit even for small investor.
soname12

Activity: 266
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:10:24 PM

No need to wait because you can observe to know when you need to invest in Bitcoin and when to sell it. Learn how you can become more productive by understanding when to buy/sell it.

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
ICO: JULY 25
        │        READ OUR WHITEPAPER
████████││   REDDIT   ││   TELEGRAM   ││   TWITTER   ││   MEDIUM   ││   WEBSITE   ││████████
santieevanz

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:59:36 PM

The value of bitcoin today is not that high and for me, if you were planning to invest and still believe that the current price doesn't symbolize vanishing of bitcoin then for me, you should start investing now because the price is not costly compared to the value last year month of November and December. If you really think that long term investment is more profitable than short term then I would probably say that you're making a right choice. It's always up to you, on how to handle yourself whenever there's a feeling of price happeneing.

Kanda Yu

Activity: 315
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:01:54 PM

On my opinion, waiting would not be a big of a deal anymore right now because the value of bitcoin is changing quickly over time. The best thing to do right now is to start investing on bitcoin already as soon as you can so that you wouldn't miss out anymore on the latest happenings within. Waiting would not give you any benefits but entering bitcoin as early as possible would do so I think.
JoshMart

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:21:55 PM

Hello, currently the market is red, so it is a great time to buy Bitcoin. I highly recommend do it now, so that once the price goes up you already are part of the game. Remember this, Buy when the market is red, HOLD and sell when the market is green. By following that guide, you will be able to gain big profits. But if it is for investment, just RELAX and be PATIENT, you are going to need that my friend. Smiley

╔═◼ CARDSTACK ◼═╗
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet (https://cardstack.com/)
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: