Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 01:00:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NEX - NEO based token for decentralized exchange :o  (Read 64243 times)
lion1987

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 08:24:42 AM

3) Finally, why an ICO/coin is needed as it is my understanding that coming from NEO guys, they already have the funding?

NEX is not from the NEO guys, its from the Guys of City of Zion. They are "just" NEO developers

Thanks! I wonder which coin NEO or ETH will be needed to participate. Also if anyone has any information as to the technical level of these developers, are they that good, trustworthy etc... ? I read the Whitepaper, but it doesn't give any objective info as to whether they are technically able to achieve that huge task etc..

1. Its a Neo Based Exchange, running on Neo Blockchain, CoZ are NEO developers... so guess which Coin do u need for ICO. Maybe ETH will possible, but i dint think so

2. If there is any good, trustworthy and competitive Dev Team out there, than are that these Guys from City of Zion ( https://cityofzion.io/ ). Imo u cant find any better Dev Team

kryptosmarth

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 06:24:32 PM

Does anyone know where www.icodrops.com gets their informations from?

TOKEN SALE: SINCE 25 MAR
Ticker: NEX Token
type: NEO BLOCKCHAIN
ICO Token Price: 1 NEX = 1.00 USD
Fundraising Goal: 25,000,000 USD
Sold on pre-sale: NO PRESALE
Total Tokens: 50,000,000
available for Token Sale: 50%

Especially 1 NEX=1.00USD
Is this true, or is it just because they have no further informations until yet? (Like us)

In my opinion this ICO/Token is a must watch. After doing my research.

This is my first post. Many greetings from Germany. :-)
Apekool

Activity: 126
Merit: 13

The internet > you

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 02:11:16 PM

3) Finally, why an ICO/coin is needed as it is my understanding that coming from NEO guys, they already have the funding?

NEX is not from the NEO guys, its from the Guys of City of Zion. They are "just" NEO developers

Thanks! I wonder which coin NEO or ETH will be needed to participate. Also if anyone has any information as to the technical level of these developers, are they that good, trustworthy etc... ? I read the Whitepaper, but it doesn't give any objective info as to whether they are technically able to achieve that huge task etc..

1. Its a Neo Based Exchange, running on Neo Blockchain, CoZ are NEO developers... so guess which Coin do u need for ICO. Maybe ETH will possible, but i dint think so

2. If there is any good, trustworthy and competitive Dev Team out there, than are that these Guys from City of Zion ( https://cityofzion.io/ ). Imo u cant find any better Dev Team

^ this

It's worth the time to keep this project in mind. If China comes up with regulation and lifts the ban this has enormous potential.

Apekool

Activity: 126
Merit: 13

The internet > you

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 02:14:07 PM

Does anyone know where www.icodrops.com gets their informations from?

TOKEN SALE: SINCE 25 MAR
Ticker: NEX Token
type: NEO BLOCKCHAIN
ICO Token Price: 1 NEX = 1.00 USD
Fundraising Goal: 25,000,000 USD
Sold on pre-sale: NO PRESALE
Total Tokens: 50,000,000
available for Token Sale: 50%

Especially 1 NEX=1.00USD
Is this true, or is it just because they have no further informations until yet? (Like us)

In my opinion this ICO/Token is a must watch. After doing my research.

This is my first post. Many greetings from Germany. :-)

Not sure, but those websites operate by crawling the web for data and use a terrible rating system. I doubt the NEX team personally enlightened icodrops.com and did not inform anyone else about the token price.

Keep checking https://neonexchange.org/ and their blog/twitter/whatever. That's where official information is dropped first.

kazuya_94

Activity: 192
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 05:52:32 PM

They have 20k+ followers on twitter and there is a huge interest for this ICO. Probably it will be sold out in a matter of seconds. Also, they have mentioned that they plan to make the ICO in stages, like Red Pulse did so I doubt that we will be able to buy a significant amount during the ICO (it will be sold out during the first stage).
5thangel

Activity: 910
Merit: 508

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 05:35:36 PM

I Really got interested in this ico today, still awaiting the real announcement about the ico.  Good opportunity to invest some USD. Grin
lion1987

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 07:19:55 PM

They have 20k+ followers on twitter and there is a huge interest for this ICO. Probably it will be sold out in a matter of seconds. Also, they have mentioned that they plan to make the ICO in stages, like Red Pulse did so I doubt that we will be able to buy a significant amount during the ICO (it will be sold out during the first stage).

I also think the same procedure as Red Pulse did would be very fair. So everybody get at least a few coins

Mister1k

Activity: 896
Merit: 520

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 07:27:24 PM

I Really got interested in this ico today, still awaiting the real announcement about the ico.  Good opportunity to invest some USD. Grin

I hope they would comes as the exchange directly not with the form of NEX ico in the marketplace, if that happened too really a good for the investors who looks to invest on the NEOs child project.
That great. Next Waves Dex is here I think. After it implemented we may find this exchange also in the top 5 decentralized exchange list. Hopefully as their coin, exchange also will explode the number of users more from the market.

StGermain

Activity: 224
Merit: 14

QuickX ICO

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 07:30:24 PM

This ICO I will be waiting for. Cheesy

https://neonewstoday.com/development/city-zion-announce-neon-meta-exchange-nex/

Canesin, founder of City of Zion, announced in the latest CoZ weekly development report a new project called Neon Meta Exchange (NEX).

Neon Meta Exchange (NEX), is a decentralized exchange project, founded by four CoZ Council members – Canesin (Founder of CoZ), Ethan (Neon wallet creator), Luciano (NeoScan creator) and Fabian (fabwa).

From the update –

“NEX platform is built on a completely new protocol developed within the NEO ecosytem, utilising the best features NEO platform has to offer. NEX will consist of a reference exchange application, which will make it easy for developers building exchanges and payment services, to integrate with the NEX protocol. This project will possess a high level of innovation, building upon research done by Erik, on superconductive exchange technology.

NEO Council will be investing in the token sale of the NEX utility token that will occur at the end of this year, or at the beginning of 2018. In order to execute this token sale, we will be developing a brand new token sale system, that will be open-sourced with a MIT license, and donated to CoZ. This token sale system will include frontend, backend, and smart contract implementations.”

City of Zion are also working on publishing joint research articles with Loopring on developing cross chain protocols, with the goal of allowing execution of ERC20 and NEP5 token trades, across LRC and NEX.

If they are serious about this I am in. City of Zion are a good player on the crypto space and NEO must attract much more investments in the future. I would said that 2018 is going to be Ether and 2019 NEO.

xOdiumNostrumx

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 09:12:13 PM

Aye, I am also waiting to grab myself a bag of NEX tokens, the hype is real, all the ICO heavy hitters are mentioning it.
5thangel

Activity: 910
Merit: 508

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 06:44:55 AM

Aye, I am also waiting to grab myself a bag of NEX tokens, the hype is real, all the ICO heavy hitters are mentioning it.

I hope everyone gets the chance to grab few ... We all need the proper decentralized exchange these days.
SweetHodler

Activity: 178
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:52:34 AM

do you guys think they will only support NEO as a way of contributing into a crowdsale?
kazuya_94

Activity: 192
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:28:32 AM

do you guys think they will only support NEO as a way of contributing into a crowdsale?

They will support Gas as well.
SweetHodler

Activity: 178

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 10:14:16 AM

what about BTC or ETH?
Justinlee

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 10:23:50 AM

Looking forward to this ICO!

Twitter - https://twitter.com/neonexchange
Medium - https://medium.com/neon-exchange
lion1987

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 10:26:04 AM

what about BTC or ETH?

Noboy knows atm. We all have wait for some more. Details

trudovik

Activity: 546

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 10:30:30 AM

Quite an interesting project, I've been waiting for decentralized exchanges for a long time and this year they will appear, projects as far as I've seen so many, but so far I've seen only Delta from the decentralized and working and popular exchanges.
Thyaga

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 10:41:13 AM

Based on data from the official website of the decentralized NEX Exchange, info about token sales has not been publicly known. We must not make any speculations or opinions that are not true.
wpalczynski
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 10:42:02 AM

This is a very good news for the NEO community ! I think this ICO will be sold out pretty quickly and I hope that BTC will be included in the platform.

chokolino88

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 11:52:21 AM

Hello, guys! Does NEX have a prototype?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: