Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 01:56:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NEX - NEO based token for decentralized exchange :o  (Read 64243 times)
otunayode

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 01:51:24 PM

One of the negatives about NEX is that they don’t have a basic prototype of product available for investors to take a look at – while many aspects of NEX make this an extremely appealing ICO, the lack of a prototype will damage its rating heavily. In an increasingly competitive space, several other projects such as Spectre and Leverj have shown their ability to create basic proof of concepts and MVP’s, making NEX ultimately lose out due to their lacking in this area.

There isnt still a ICO date, so maybe there will be a demo or something like that. And if u are honest, how many ICOs have a working product?
Haven't you heard about Spectre broker less platform for traders. Spectre platform will be brokerage free and the income they generate from the influx of trader looking for a platform that they offer will ultimately make holder of their token very rich. I like the fact that Neo is a good competitor for ethereum. Competition is in the best interest of the user!

[   BITVALVEⓇ   |   P2P crypto exchange   ]      ▬▬▬▬    THE MOST ADVANCED P2P
                                      Telegram        Twitter                   CRYPTO EXCHANGE PLATFORM
                                                    Bitcointalk      Facebook            [   ◾◾◾ JOIN ICO      WHITEPAPER   ]
lion1987

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 03:56:08 PM

How much neos u guys prepare to invest for nex?

Depends of if there is a limit per person, but i think about 10/20 Neo

Crypto69

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 04:06:39 PM

How do I contribute when it is out?
Do I use GAS?

I have accumulated about only 0.05 worth of GAS atm, lol.

---

I've very interested in DEXs, and have already invested in a couple of others, especially AirSwap (AST) -- another very promising one.

I'm wondering too, how we can contribute.
I think we just have to send NEO to their ICO wallet, or am I wrong?
Leopard11

Activity: 504
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 02:19:00 AM

I'm already set up. Grin Will there be a bounty company?
lion1987

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 05:14:50 AM

How do I contribute when it is out?
Do I use GAS?

I have accumulated about only 0.05 worth of GAS atm, lol.

---

I've very interested in DEXs, and have already invested in a couple of others, especially AirSwap (AST) -- another very promising one.

I'm wondering too, how we can contribute.
I think we just have to send NEO to their ICO wallet, or am I wrong?

Since there are still no ICO details, nobody knows, but i think it will be as always.
Neo to their Wallet or to their platform

gold1112

Activity: 196
Merit: 7

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 12:47:02 PM

Do you have ANN threads and a bounty thread?  Smiley I want to take part in your bounty thread.  Wink
bituperio

Activity: 208
Merit: 13

TRUSTED CARS ICO

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 01:02:30 PM

Great news! Great team! I think this will help the NEO ecosystem a lot. Now all projects will have liquidity from the begining on a decentralised manner. I want to try it ASAP Smiley

__                 ☆☆☆ TrustedCar Flex │ Changing Car Ownership Forever ☆☆☆                  __
‗/l__l\__                                 Token Sale June up to 30% Bonus                               __/l__l\‗
╘Θ═╧═Θ.╛   WhitepaperLightpaperANN ThreadFacebookTwitterTelegram   ╘.Θ═╧═Θ╛
cryptodagger

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

Stable coin to make charity free for everyone

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 01:11:33 PM

This ICO I will be waiting for. Cheesy

https://neonewstoday.com/development/city-zion-announce-neon-meta-exchange-nex/

Canesin, founder of City of Zion, announced in the latest CoZ weekly development report a new project called Neon Meta Exchange (NEX).

Neon Meta Exchange (NEX), is a decentralized exchange project, founded by four CoZ Council members – Canesin (Founder of CoZ), Ethan (Neon wallet creator), Luciano (NeoScan creator) and Fabian (fabwa).

From the update –

“NEX platform is built on a completely new protocol developed within the NEO ecosytem, utilising the best features NEO platform has to offer. NEX will consist of a reference exchange application, which will make it easy for developers building exchanges and payment services, to integrate with the NEX protocol. This project will possess a high level of innovation, building upon research done by Erik, on superconductive exchange technology.

NEO Council will be investing in the token sale of the NEX utility token that will occur at the end of this year, or at the beginning of 2018. In order to execute this token sale, we will be developing a brand new token sale system, that will be open-sourced with a MIT license, and donated to CoZ. This token sale system will include frontend, backend, and smart contract implementations.”

City of Zion are also working on publishing joint research articles with Loopring on developing cross chain protocols, with the goal of allowing execution of ERC20 and NEP5 token trades, across LRC and NEX.
This is a game changer,NEO platform with decentralized exchange maybe it can replace etherdelta,because ED today is untrusthy than ever before since a hacked was happened already most of the user of etherdelta are afraid to use it today because a lot of people lose their money on the hacked last year.Its time to have a new dex or decentralized exchange and lets hope dis NEX would support ethereum based tokens too.

allwelder
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1004

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 01:34:51 PM

Decentralized trading is a good direction.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
codemanX

Activity: 658
Merit: 129

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 02:07:42 PM

Do you have ANN threads and a bounty thread?  Smiley I want to take part in your bounty thread.  Wink

If you had only read the last page, then your question would have already been answered.

Come on guys, if you are interested in a project don't be so lazy and read at least the last view pages.
5thangel

Activity: 910
Merit: 508

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 07:07:54 AM

This doesn't look like original thread, any link to the real one or its not been created yet?
Prodigan786

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 09:43:23 AM

Its really great idea but i am not finding much sucesss in neo based project happened in 2017 lets say Comsa or dimcoin still these two are struggling . Dimcoin value decreased because of issue with Mosaics transfer to Hitbtc wallet .
cryptorusin

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 01:36:01 PM

Many are against  governments regulation of coins, but at the moment such coins as NEO and Ripple coz they remain stable..
happyme1818

Activity: 568
Merit: 254

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 02:19:30 PM

I'm a fan of NEO, looks like this is a promising coin since there are only few token that is under NEO i believe those pioneer token in NEO have a good advantage in terms of gathering investors.
CryptikEnigma

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 02:25:07 PM

NEO is a very good coin. I have invested in it for a long-term perspective and already have a good profit. It is relatively stable.
Nelly.G0211

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

Eloncity - power the world for free! /eloncity.io/

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 12:20:07 PM

any information about bounty campaign? could't find either ann thread or bounty))

Balab01

Activity: 462
Merit: 12

B пoиcкe

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 06:58:37 PM

It's interesting to see their roadmap, I heard about this project and about the new protocol, but I would not say that it is really popular.

*** Paбiв дo paю нe пycкaють! ***
Fabriz

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 12:52:20 PM

What’s the utility of the token ?
dimon01

Activity: 378
Merit: 17

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 12:55:03 PM

I understand that the main distinguishing feature is this new protocol. Only I do not quite understand how he simplifies all operations? I do not really good in programming, but it’s interesting to know why it’s so good.
ChanLee

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 01:24:50 PM

This doesn't look like original thread, any link to the real one or its not been created yet?

I've found this one - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2654389.0
Not sure if it's the original thread but at least there is more information there.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: